Provide remote writing and document support for companies on a per-project or part-time basis, as needed. Services include: · Designing/creating a wide range of top notch, professional documents · Working in various formats (Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, PDF, etc.) · Finalizing/“professionalizing” existing documents (editing, revising, rewriting, updating, etc.) · Providing ongoing document support and consulting
- Editor/Technical & Business Writer/Document Specialist at Self-Employed Editor/Writer/Document Specialist
- Website Administrator/Content Provider at Self-Employed Website Administrator
- Technical Writer/Business Analyst at Florida Power & Light
- Technical Writer/Business Analyst at Advanced Assessments
7 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
Document specialist, but I do majority of my work in graphics (making posters, laminations, boards, ect.). I also handle stocking away all our supplies in the office.
- Document Specialist at Ricoh America USA
- Cashier/Customer Service at Krispy Kreme
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Develop custom solutions to automate workflows, optimize processes, expand product functionality, modernize existing tools and procedures, and improve efficiency of document lifecycle. ❖ Proposed, and promoted to, a new position (Document Specialist) ◆ Mapped out software system to optimize technical writing workflow during value stream mapping ◆ System designed to reduce production time by 60% through process automation & project management ◆ Implemented document control, process standardization, project tracking, departmental collaboration, and optimized delivery ❖ Explored creative ways to apply scripting experience to department's processes (AppleScript, Bash, Python) ◆ Automated generation of accurate documentation & inefficient administrative tasks ◆ Reduced workload/process time by 40% for entire team with custom utilities ◆ Implemented metadata, revision control, library management, and batch processing ❖ Trained coworkers in basic script maintenance, identifying redundancy, diagnosing processes, and taking full advantage of powerful software
- Document Specialist at Dril-Quip, Inc
- Desktop Publisher/Technical Writing Clerk at Dril-Quip, Inc
10 months at this Job
• Experience with, and comprehension of, payment application/payment posting and collections.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, proficient with spreadsheets and creating reports. document specialist cdk fluent
- Document Specialist at Echo Park Automotive
- Trainer , Sales at 9Round Fitness
- Account Manager at Leading Sparx
- sale consultant , technician at CPR Cell Phone Repair
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Performs quality assurance and quality control reviews of documents and deliverables for Section 508 compliance following daily policies and procedures.
• Reviews documents and deliverables for spelling, grammar, and consistency.
• Articulate/Captivate Software Training Course Tester
• Formats MS Word documents, SharePoint, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets in accordance with specifications.
• Creates agendas, meeting minutes and audio for designated courses and weekly meetings. Accomplishments:
• Created and maintained a step by step process for agendas, meeting minutes, storyboarding, testing, and transcription for future Document Specialist employees.
• Developed computer technology skills including proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Document Specialist at Hendall Inc
- Mortgage Assistant Loan Funder at FNC Title Inc
- Operations Manager at Gold's Gym
- Administrative Assistant, The Merchandiser Newspapers at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Documentation Specialists ensure the documents of an organization are stored in an orderly manner and are easily accessible to staff. Their main duties are developing and implementing document management and control strategies.
- Document Specialist at ARC Document Solutions /Manpower
- Office Manageer at Hospice of Washington, DC
- Office Manager at Prince George's County Public Schools
- Frequency Coordination Assistant / Billing Coordinator at Sitesafe, Inc
8 months at this Job
- - Federal Communications Commission
- - Business Administration
◦ Expedite work orders to ensure completion within client guidelines and given time frames. ◦ Associate documents sent from field to the appropriate work order. ◦ Maintain knowledge of all unique client guidelines in order to give correct information to in-field representatives. ◦ Trained new employees to the department as well as cross trained current employees from other departments to understand duties of a Document Specialist. ◦ Answer telephones while providing excellent customer service and routing calls to the appropriate department.
- Document Specialist Coordinator at National Field Representatives
- Customer Service at Conifer Health Solutions
- Front Desk Receptionist at Claremont Savings Bank Community Center
1 year at this Job
- - cosmetology
- High School Diploma
Document Preparation Specialist is an entry level non-exempt hourly. Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, . Driven to succeed. Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense
- Document Specialist at Stria
- Medical Assistant at Roth Staffing Companies, L.P
- Medical Assistant at Lags Medical Centers
- Sales Associate at Assurance wireless
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Clinical Medical Assisting
As an electronic document specialist I received all the mail from numerous insurance companies, date-stamped, sorted by type and company, then scanned into their LYNX computer system. I would then assign the authorizations to the patient's accounts and assign some of the documents to the document management team for them to process. My productivity was extremely high and I enjoyed my job. I left because my 16 year old grandson came to live with us and I started home-schooling him. He was at a critical time and I needed to help him. He has since gone back to his Dad's home in TN and I am without a job.
- Electronic Document Specialist at Advanced Infusion Solutions
- Administrative Assistant II at University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Medical Librarian/CME at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Office Coordinator at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
6 months at this Job
- - Business
Quality checking all incoming documents for correct information, missing pages, and designating destination. Organizing files to company standards and inputting all data into system. Created Excel worksheet system for all incoming package intake and organization. Organize packages into containers, label with ID, store in vault, and log into tracking system. Essex Mortgage Trailing Document Specialist 07/2016-01/2019 Open and sort all incoming packages. Checking document accuracy and ordering corrections if necessary. Sort trailing documents by investor, scanning all items for record keeping and inputting document data into system. Create individual spread sheets in excel for each new investor, keeping track of all outgoing documents. Contact clients or county recorders office frequently via phone or email to purchase/request documents. Created and updated logging system using excel to keep track of all outgoing documents and shipments. Speak to investors frequently to fulfill any requests. Ship all documents via UPS or Fedex in a timely organized manner.
- Trailing Document Specialist at Essex Mortgage
- Data Entry at Deutsche Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job