Unit 607VFP-MDC Bldg. 2, Veterans Center Taguig City February 2013- Present
JOB POSITION: DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
● Monitoring of VP Accounts
➢ Consolidating reports of VP's sales and past due accounts.
➢ Contract to Sell sending and follow up.
➢ Preparing bank endorsement for check account opening.
➢ Monitoring of on-hold units and on-hold accounts.
➢ Assist in coordination for any and all concerns pertaining to the team's account.
● Official call slip CENTURY PROPERTIES Group Inc.. 21st Floor Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Cor. Makati Ave.
- DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST at CARVIL INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES, INC
- TREASURY CLERK at Makati City
- at DMCI HOMES INC
- at DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Banking & Finance
Responsible for helping create and manage active study files and preparing key documents for filing for the Trial Master File throughout the duration of a study. Ensures that all documents/files comply with SOPs, ICH/GCP and other regulations. The Documentation Specialist distributes study materials to investigative sites and internal team members and is responsible for providing filing, faxing, and photocopying support for designated project team(s) as required. This person also assists in preparation for meetings both internal and external, including generating Sponsor/project team meeting agendas and minutes.
- Documentation Specialist at WCCT Global, Inc
- Document Associate at WCCT Global, Inc
- Regulatory Assistant at WCCT Global, Inc
- Medical Assistant HealthCare Partner at
1 year at this Job
- - Medical
- - Office Management
- High School Diploma
February 2018 -current employer-, IU Health Documentation Specialist Home Care, Robert Half In my current role I use several EMR systems to ensure that the proper documentation is in place prior to billing of CPAP/BIPAP supplies. This process has several layers requiring data entry, data correction, and the ability to understand medical documentation for billing purposes to ensure compliance with coding and billing guidelines Patient account review for missing or outdated documentation needed to bill. The ability to adhere to the various payers billing requirements with individual concern for filing limits and documentation and regulation needs is essential in making sure that clean claims go out for positive revenue flow.
- Documentation Specialist at IU Health/Robert Half
- Vacation Specialist at Bluegreen Vacations
- Coder/Biller at CIPROMS/Pinnacle Partners
- Medical Coder II at Ascension Health
11 months at this Job
- - medical
- - Medical
- - Psychology
- - insurance and billing questions
As a documentation specialist I take photography and videography for the U.S. Army and other military branches. I am a squad leader who has seen battle and deployed to many different locations around the world. I currently reside in Chicago in the army reserves.
- Documentation Specialist at US Army
- Distribution Coordinator at Picturehouse
- Marketing Crew Chief at Illinois Energy
10 years at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Elgin, IL
• Passed CQE exam in March 2017, becoming a Certified Healthcare Documentation Specialist.
• Transcribed and edited medical records with large emphasis on upholding high standards of quality in transcription while also increasing efficiency and productivity.
• Maintained monthly and quarterly quality standards of 98% or greater since 2011, demonstrating attention to detail and high proficiency in medical terminology, anatomy, grammar, and punctuation.
• Recognized for teamwork in Mayo Clinic's Above & Beyond Recognition Program in October 2016.
• Communicated effectively, promptly, and professionally with supervisors and coworkers within and outside of the department.
• Proved flexibility as a designated float transcriptionist, also assisting with projects in research and interview transcription.
• Trained as department resource specialist, assisting with quality documentation and providing necessary feedback for areas in question.
• Member of the Medical Transcriptionist Advisory Board (MTAB), two-year term.
• Supported newly hired transcriptionists as a peer mentor.
• High level of competency with transcription software, electronic medical record system, Microsoft Office, communication programs, and teleworking systems.
- Documentation Specialist at Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Medical and Research Secretary at Mayo Clinic in Rochester - Rochester, MN
- Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
- Cheerleading Coach at Owatonna High School
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Mayo Sponsored Medical Secretary Training Program
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Documentation Specialist/Technical Writer ◦ Writing/Updating Detail Design Documents (DDD) for multiple projects ◦ Manage ECO Program ◦ Test Application Updates and Programs ◦ Help Personnel with ECO System
- Documentation Specialist/Technical Writer at JFC Global - Transcore
- Manufacturing Worker at Schneider Electric
- Manufacturing Worker at Schneider Electric
- Webmaster at AGA Central Pennsylvania Chapter
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Professional Studies in Information Systems Management - Professional Studies
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
- High School Diploma
My primary duties as a Documentation Specialist for RBH Business Solutions, LLC are: * Created imaging reproduction processing for all tax-related accounting, bookkeeping, individual, bank and financial, business start-ups, and fiduciary trust documentation submissions * Employed stringent filing organizational procedures to ensure that retrieval and storage of the client's documentation coincides with the company's protection policies
- Documentation Specialist at RBH Business Solutions, LLC
- Assistant Underwriter at Blue Cross Blue Shield South Carolina
- Audit Settlement Technician at Palmetto Government Business Administration LLC
- Accounting Representative at Direct Charge
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English/Journalism
Camp LeJeune, Jacksonville, North Carolina 100 Brewster Blvd. (910) 450-4300 from: 2/1/2018 to present Title: Contract Clinical Documentation Specialist Duties: Daily review of all in-patient charts (ICU, Med-Surg, Ortho, Cardiology, Endoscopy, OB, Pediatrics, Newborns). Daily rounding with multi- disciplinary teams, residents and attending providers. Family Medicine team huddle presentations to residents, interns and physicians in their Out-patient clinics. Contractor: SDV International (703) 229-9886 Program Manager: Diana Stewart
- Contract Clinical Documentation Specialist at Naval Medical Center
- Travel RN/Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist at Mercy General Hospital
- RN/Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist at St. Agnes Medical Center
- Wellness Telephonic Customer Health Manager at Health Comp Third Party
11 months at this Job
- ADN - Nursing
- BA in Physical Education - Physical Education
- AA - Liberal Arts
October 2015 - Current
Responsible for drafting letters for all requested jurisdictions for files that are received from engineering. Responsible for making requested changes to the letters when they are received back from review. Responsible for finalizing all files and stapling and binning all mail copies. Other responsibilities include reviewing letters drafted by Documentation Specialist Level I. I complete basic office duties including faxing, copying, typing, etc.
• Responsible for checking all information received from engineering is accurate.
• Responsible for drafting letters for all requested jurisdictions for files received from engineering.
• Responsible for drafting correction and addendum letters when needed.
• Responsible for scanning all paperwork and uploading it to our file archive system.
• Responsible for reviewing letters drafted by Documentation Specialist Level I and noting changes that need to be made.
- Documentation Specialist Level III at Gaming Laboratories, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Gem Ambulance
- Respiratory Support Staff at Community Surgical Supply
- Security Guard at U.S. Security Associates
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration - Criminal Justice Administration
• Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, practices, techniques and tools
• Liaise with other divisions on necessary projects, ensuring effective integration and communication
• Extensive experience in working with international cultures Documentation Specialist Humanscale
• Piscataway, NJ 2016 - Present Prepares documentation pertaining to programming, systems operation and user documentation.
• Responsible for company-wide, mutli-site training in Infor PLM - Product Lifecycle Management Cloud Solutions
• Support Document Authors in the creation of new Templates, Forms, Checklists, Flowcharts/Workflow Maps, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and other Document Types
• Work with various departments to create bi-lingual training modules using EPAK training development software, and upload to the Learning Management System (LMS)
• Ability to work with multiple deadlines managing a variety of strategic documents, effectively managing time and resources
• Key role in transitioning process control documents from a paper-based system to an electronic system
• Ongoing electronic document management including document quality checks
• Work independently, performing quality work while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members
- Documentation Specialist at Infor PLM - Product Lifecycle Management Cloud Solutions
- Documentation Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
- Compliance Coordinator at Johnson & Johnson
- Patient Liaison at Atlantic Health System
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Education