Worked for a Pediatric Chiropractor as an Office Admin during my internship and after graduation.I ran the front office and first point of contact. I then married in 2012 and soon after had a baby.That is a reason for my gap of employment.(Domestic Engineer) I'm ready to get back into the work force.
- Domestic Engineer at Domestic Engineer
- Loan Processor/Administrative Assistant at Tiger Financial
- Administrative-Auto Department at Bridgestone/Firestone DFW Distribution
- Receptionist/Accounts RC/Dispatcher at Automation Personnel Services
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Administration Assistant
- Domestic Engineer at domestic engineer
- 1st Grade Teacher at Brown Early Academy
- Permanent Substitute Teacher at Golden Rules Charter School
- Call Center Agent at 21st Century LLC Home Landline Service
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Domestic Engineer Responsibilities associated with family maintenance.
- Domestic Engineer at TOM Engineer
- Teachers Assistant at Daffy Duck Day Care
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Education
My duties as a domestic engineer are but not limited to: cleaning, organizing, modifying, scheduling, driving and cooking.
- Domestic Engineer at MySelf
- Package Handler at Express Employment Professionals
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
- Texas Certification in Billing and Coding
Perez Household, Where the Heart Is Director of Child Development and Domestic Engineer. Serves as Direct Support Professional, House Administrator, Event Planner, Chef, Accountant, Technology Research Assistant, Inventory Manager, Transportation Coordinator, Teacher/Coach, Mediator, Nurse, Personal Assistant, and Animal Control Agent.
- Domestic Engineer at
- Administrative Assistant, Guest Services at Potawatomi Bingo Casino
- Administrative Assistant, Food & Beverage/Special Projects Coordinator at Food & Beverage
- Administrative Assistant at Conference Management
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Applied Science
• Sole responsible for order and conduction of requirements in home.
• Managing all clerical responsibilities as well as taking pride in teaching and instructing academics and fine arts of my children.
- DOMESTIC ENGINEER at Domestic Engineer
- Enrollment Specialist at TTEC
- Telesales Specialist at Humana
- ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST at CONNEXTION POINT
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - 1+ YEARS
Feb. 2008 – To Present Domestic Engineer, I’ve spent the past 11 years maintaining my household, during which my husband was often away with the US Army, while also making sure my offspring are well rounded individuals. Duties range from, but are not limited to housekeeping, finances, accounting, personal driver, making and executing doctor, and other important appointments. The most important duty is just being a Mom.
- Domestic Engineer at
- Housekeeper at
- AT&T Customer Service Representative at AT&T Cingular
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
- High school - Business
As a Domestic Engineer in The Mcanlay Household, I am responsible for maintaining smooth day to day operations, to include through an overseas deployment.
- Domestic Engineer at The Mcanlay Household
- Special Agent/Criminal Investigator at US Air Force
6 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice and Sociology
As a Domestic Engineer - I'm highly organized, have manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines, balance a budget, and facilitated conflict resolution...By all reports, I have raised three amazing, conscientious, self disciplined, polite, socially conscious, and adademically successful, young adults. As a Producer/Writer/Director - Many of my skills as a Domestic Engineer have carried over to TV/Film production. I've collaberated and worked with a talented, creative, dedicated, and dauntless, group of professional minded people, on numerous independent productions and projects since 2006. I personally have worked on over 100 different independent televsion shoots, in various positions (Technical Director, VTR Operator, Lighting Director, CG Operator, Floor Director, Camera Operator, at Queens Public Television, and was the Lighting Director, and Associate Producer of a program that won a TOFA award, for the production crew.
- Producer/Writer/Director & Domestic Engineer at Queens Public Television, Lotus Star Multimedia, self employed
at this Job
- Some college - Computer Sciences, Writing, Film and Television production, New Media Marketing and Promoting, Stress Management Certification.
October, 1996 - Present, Domestic Engineer
➢ Management, implementation, coordination of multiple activities and schedules.
➢ Responsible for balancing the family budget, keeping tracking of expenses and home maintenance.
➢ Managed one international and ten domestic moves to Dubai, UAE, Denver, CO, Houston, TX, Oklahoma City, OK and Phoenix, AZ.
➢ Responsible for coordinating moves as well as the purchase of eleven homes in a period of twenty-five years.
➢ Volunteer in Church office and School.
- Domestic Engineer at TX, Oklahoma City, OK and Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Service Representative at Conoco-Phillips, Lubricants Department
22 years, 5 months at this Job