Maintain the security and insure access to over 1500 Domino databases. Assis Vangaurd help desk with end-user daily issues. Provide 24X7 support for all customers in United States and India.
Maintain the security and insure access to over 1500 Domino databases.
Assis Vangaurd help desk with end-user daily issues.
Provide 24X7 support for all customers in United States and India.
- Lotus Domino Engineer at Vangaurd
- (OWNER) Information Technology Solutions L.L.C at Social Security Administration
- OWNER Information Technology Solutions L.L.C at GERMANIA INSURANCE
- OWNER Information Technology Solutions L.L.C at Federal Aviation Administration
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
Team lead for local on-site End User Computing Apple-style Genius Bar environment. Desktop troubleshooting on multiple platforms including Windows, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Remote access, wireless, operating system support including printing, email, VPN, database, effectively supporting global internal customer team which is the first contact customer service troubleshooting team. Key team lead for Help Desk Service Level Agreement (SLA) directive and adherence utilizing trouble ticket system. IT HELP DESK / DOMINO ADMINISTRATOR / IT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR IT ADMINISTRATOR at WESTERN UNION
- Member of a multi-level Tier1 at FIRST DATA CORP
- MOBILE DEVICE TECHNICIAN / RECORDS COORDINATOR at NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS
- STORE MANAGER at ACE AMERICA'S CASH EXPRESS
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - LEADERSHIP
operating systems, hardware and software applications, internally developed applications and mainframe operations.
• Respond to incoming requests and resolve problems via the telephone, email, web, etc. supporting network, email, computer
• Create/change users, assign system access rights & manage passwords within Active Directory & Domino Administrator.
• Troubleshoot remote networks, systems and applications to identify and resolve disruptions and other operational issues.
• Coach callers through problem solving process. Assist in other departments as a technical resource.
• Monitor, analyze & respond to alerts to ensure systems within the Data Center are running efficiently and maximum up time.
• Update help ticket tracking information assuring all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
• Identify and propose possible improvements. Author Knowledge Base articles on common processes/issues.
operating systems, hardware and software applications, internally developed applications and mainframe operations.
- Technical Services Specialist at Apex/Brookstone Co
- Retail Store Owner/Operator at Here We Grow Again
- iSeries System Administrator at Associated Grocers of New England
- Information Technology Manager at Manchester Wholesale Distributors
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Part of a three person team to develop a .Net desktop application & web based Crystal Report portal, with a SQL Server backend. Once deployed, retained by client to provide additional functionality and day-to-day support.
Developed an employee website for use by LeapFrog System staff. Application is written in ASP/HTML with a SQL Server database. System has a dynamic menu based on user security.
Provided development support on a .Net application for a client in the business of sales and rentals of college refrigerators.
Worked with a team for a client in the financial industry to develop a .Net application to support reporting requirements.
Researched then recommended an internal search engine. Product was implemented with the help of NT Administrator then configured to support our office staff. It has become an integral part of the recruitment and sales processes.
Developed web-based ASP/SQL Server application that allows employees to view a summary of their work hours, enter/edit individual work hours, and view/edit personal employee information. The system provides a secured login.
Enhanced existing Microsoft Access 97 application for a client to improve user friendliness, re-code for documented system bugs, and enhance functionality to support business requirements.
• Worked with a Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator to provide a written discovery document to a client for a Lotus Notes/Domino infrastructure review, and server migration plan.
• Created a system in Visual Basic/Oracle which can be run automated or interactively, to process singular .rtf files residing on an NT server into one document using OLE Automation. The reporting system was done in MS Access/Oracle.
• Developed a Proto Type application with Visual Basic/SQL Server to download financial data from the Internet, update the data to SQL Server, and perform various data calculations. Employee Experience:
- Senior Consultant at LeapFrog Systems
- Senior Software Engineer at Reebok International Limited
- Manager of Business Systems at Reebok International Limited
- Project Leader at Reebok International Limited
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
2019 Data Analysis and Data Visualization - Datorama Specializing in web based data visualization and compiling using Datorama platform. Media marketing data for several video game and specialty companies. 2011 - 2017 Earned increasing levels of skill and responsibility within USALSA's fast-paced Information Technology division. Quality Assurance Engineer - Designed, developed, and implemented Quality Assurance policies and processes impacting the entire division. -Codified standard operating procedures to reflect both strategic innovation and established best practices. -Translated existing QA standards into specific, measurable objectives for multidisciplinary division staff. -Collaborated with developers to integrate QA modules into the existing CRM. -Managed the full cycle of testing activities in meticulous detail, including the maintenance of test environments for 50+ applications and 5K+ databases. -Validated customer deliverables with accuracy and precision, ensuring adherence to all client requirements. -Worked closely with cross-functional colleagues to align project activities with overall strategic plans. ***Deputy Service Desk Manager*** / Interim Information Assurance Specialist - Provided polished leadership at the office of the Judge Advocate General, with an emphasis on application and database support. -Distributed help desk tickets and allocated operational activities to ensure the fast, efficient resolution of issues impacting up to 50K military personnel. -Provided Tier II assistance, eliminating all access, server, and database configuration issues prior to escalation. -Maintained backup responsibility for personnel supervision, workflow management, and daily team operations. -Created, submitted, and maintained Certificates of Networthiness in accordance with all applicable standards. -Prioritized and optimized accreditation processes to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical operational data. Junior Domino Systems Administrator - Maintained administrative responsibility for 40+ virtual servers and servlets, including application deployment, system implementation, and ongoing maintenance. -Analyzed current practices, uncovered opportunities for positive change, and developed continuous improvement strategies in support of operational success. -Used Domino Administrator in a Lotus Domino servlet environment to optimize 3K+ application databases for peak efficiency within a highly regulated workspace. -Used MS Tools and Active Directory to maintain accurate, complete access profiles.
Data Analysis and Data Visualization - Datorama
Specializing in web based data visualization and compiling using Datorama platform. Media marketing data for several video game and specialty companies.
2011 - 2017
Earned increasing levels of skill and responsibility within USALSA's fast-paced Information Technology division.
Quality Assurance Engineer - Designed, developed, and implemented Quality Assurance policies and processes impacting the entire division.
-Codified standard operating procedures to reflect both strategic innovation and established best practices.
-Translated existing QA standards into specific, measurable objectives for multidisciplinary division staff.
-Collaborated with developers to integrate QA modules into the existing CRM.
-Managed the full cycle of testing activities in meticulous detail, including the maintenance of test environments for 50+ applications and 5K+ databases.
-Validated customer deliverables with accuracy and precision, ensuring adherence to all client requirements.
-Worked closely with cross-functional colleagues to align project activities with overall strategic plans.
***Deputy Service Desk Manager*** / Interim Information Assurance Specialist - Provided polished leadership at the office of the Judge Advocate General, with an emphasis on application and database support.
-Distributed help desk tickets and allocated operational activities to ensure the fast, efficient resolution of issues impacting up to 50K military personnel.
-Provided Tier II assistance, eliminating all access, server, and database configuration issues prior to escalation.
-Maintained backup responsibility for personnel supervision, workflow management, and daily team operations.
-Created, submitted, and maintained Certificates of Networthiness in accordance with all applicable standards.
-Prioritized and optimized accreditation processes to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical operational data.
Junior Domino Systems Administrator - Maintained administrative responsibility for 40+ virtual servers and servlets, including application deployment, system implementation, and ongoing maintenance.
-Analyzed current practices, uncovered opportunities for positive change, and developed continuous improvement strategies in support of operational success.
-Used Domino Administrator in a Lotus Domino servlet environment to optimize 3K+ application databases for peak efficiency within a highly regulated workspace.
-Used MS Tools and Active Directory to maintain accurate, complete access profiles.
- Data Analyst - Remote at Powerphyl Media
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications and Journalism
- Bachelor - level Coursework
Primary responsibilities: * Established and analyzed Lotus Notes/Domino servers to house production and test databases * Maintained user, group, and server accounts in the Domino Directory (similar to the Microsoft Active Directory) and Notes Mail * Insured high levels of security at the server stage, insuring HIPAA compliance * Scheduled and installed application maintenance updates * Tested and evaluated application server software on new hardware Secondary responsibilities: * Maintained the upkeep and integrity of specific databases assigned to or created during the application developer stage of employment * Insured high levels of security at the user and group stage, insuring HIPAA compliance * Ad hoc analysis and maintenance of user computers, printers, and network connections
- Senior Lotus Notes Systems Administrator at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Lotus Notes Application Developer/Administrator at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Contract Programmer at SONAT
- Benefit Authorizer / Benefit Authorizer Instructor at Social Security Administration
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Aviation Management
IT Network Administrator Supporting 350+ End Users at 20 Locations Across 5 Counties in support of on-going social services as well as annual fund-raising events.
- IT NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR at The Salvation Army
- IT SYSTEMS MANAGER - OWNER/OPERATOR at Gold Pelican Handiworks
- Cashier/Stocker at Angell's Food Mart
- Help Desk Support at AT&T WIRELESS SERVICE
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Computer Sciences
• Served as Citrix Administrator and Server Engineer on a 10 member Server Infrastructure Team.
• Completed Course MANAGING APP AND DESKTOP SOLUTIONS WITH CITRIX XENAPP AND XENDESKTOP 7.6 (CXD-203).
• Completed Course 20417C Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
• Served as the Kaspersky Antivirus Administrator responsible for all Physical and Virtual Servers on the Network.
• Drafted by the Cyber Security Team to be given access to the SecuritySecureWorks Red Cloak online web console and also the SecureWorks Client Portal Incidents system, in order to help out with support within the Grady Enterprise.
• Worked with the Security Team and built out their base platform Server2012 servers for the CyberArk environment.
• Server as WhatsUpGold Premium v14.1.2 Administrator to monitor the health of all servers on the Network.
• By keeping the Citrix Environment and EPIC Hyperspace application available and stable I helped Grady obtain the HIMSS Stage 7 designation which proves the use of technology to provide safer, more efficient, cost-effective and higher quality care for patients. Less than 5% of the hospitals in the U.S. are designated Stage 7.
• Routinely added new servers into WUG for monitoring and removed decommissioned servers from monitoring.
• I built the following for our new Production Farm to replace XenDesktop5.6; I built 2 XenDesktop7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0 servers, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them all to be used as our new XenDesktop7.9 Production Farm replacing our XenDesk5.6 Farm.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 12 different XenDesktop5.6 vDisks from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenDesktop7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup and all of the XenDesktop 7.13 OU's and computer accounts for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenDesktop end user VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenDesktop7.13 Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Worked with individual teams during the testing phase to confirm all vDisk images were set to their requirements.
• We are still using XenApp6.5 HotfixRollup7 for XenApp but in an effort to prepare for future transition of XenApp7.9, I setup the following for a XenApp7.13 POC; 2 XenApp7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them for our POC future XenApp7.13.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 4 different XenApp6.5 vDisks including current production's EPIC Hyperspace 2014 client Image from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenApp7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup all of the XenApp7.13 OU's for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenApp VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenApp7.13 POC Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Currently in the ongoing process of working with individual teams to test and confirm all vDisk images set correctly.
• Responsible for all Citrix AD GPO creations, administration work and other AD objection creations and administration.
• Participated in and lead the way in Work From Home Pilot program presenting the benefits to management.
• Setup Work From Home Citrix solution, Remote User Work VDI pool of Win7 vDisk built to management's requirements. Built out 3 new Blade460 G8's.
• Upgraded all BL460 G6, G7, G8 XenServer6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.5 Hosts to XenServer 7.0.
• Successfully upgraded Hyperspace 2010 Citrix EPIC vDisk image to Hyperspace 2014 client.
• Managed, maintained and troubleshot all XenApp6.5 Servers with over 250+ Published Applications, all 4 XenDesktop5.6 DDC's with over 300+ VDI's, all 4 PVS 6.1 Servers, all and 4 WI5.4 Servers.
• Severed as Level 3 escalation point for all Citrix related issues providing daily support to over 6K+ users.
• Routinely troubleshot all other non Citrix related IT issues escalated to the Server Team from Level 1 and Level 2.
• Provided day to day software and hardware support on 750+ physical and virtual XenServer and VMWare servers.
• Performed data center support in two data centers installing new servers in racks, relocating servers, changing out HDDS, HBA's and daughter boards, upgrading memory, installing 2008R2, 2012R2 and XenServer on BL460c Gen8's.
• Used both VMware and XenServer to manage Member Server VM's spread across two data centers.
• Used HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator to manage numerous physical blades across both datacenters.
• Participated in the completion of the Offsite Datacenter Relocation Project, relocating existing offsite datacenter to our new QTS datacenter cage location.
• Frequently visited our onsite and new offsite QTS datacenters performing weekly health checks for failed hard drives, server stability checks and installing new Blades and removing or retiring old DL380's and Blade460 G6's.
• Helped our external vendor from NexusIS physically install our Cisco UCSB200 M4 8 Blade Chassis, our UCSB22 M3 8 Blade Chassis and physically install 2 UCS 6248 UP Fabric Switches into our QTS Datacenter Cage Racks.
• Participated in Tuesday or Wednesday EPIC Hyperspace client pack upgrades and or network upgrades updating Provisioned XenApp6.5 server containing the EPIC Hyperspace Client Image, and also performed Patching on other Citrix Servers, VM's and Windows 7 vDisks.
• Physically built out blade servers installing XenServer 6.1, 6.2, 6.5 and joined them to XenServer Production Pool(s).
• Completed special projects such as setting up 2 New PVS6.1 VDI Servers from scratch building out each new BL460c Gen8, configuring their 2 HDD's with RAID 1, installing Server 2008R2, setting up NIC Teaming NFT on both, importing all VDI vDisks from existing PVS Servers then creating a BootISO for each on both sides of the data center.
• Completed numerous projects such as per Server Infrastructure Manager's request manually updating 600+ servers with two new DNS server IP addresses, Set up new Document Management System (DMS) Servers on Member servers, setup new XenApp6.5 VM's installing and publishing numerous medical applications, etc.
• Completed Blade Hardware Refresh - Built out 12 new Production Blade 460c Gen8 Servers with XenServer6.1 for our new Hyperspace 2014 XenApp6.5 farm.
• Completed special projects such as replaced SEP in the infrastructure by installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security Center 10 SP1 onto a VMWare based Server2012R2 server.
• Configured all global virus scanning file, path and application exclusions.
• Deployed Kaspersky Virtualization Light Agents and Endpoint Security for Business Agents to over 650 physical and or virtual servers through the infrastructure.
• Helped deploy the Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak agent version 184.108.40.206 to over 600 virtual and or physical servers and on all Citrix Infrastructure servers.
• Monitored and trouble shot all Agent Health issues on servers within the enterprise, making sure Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak service was installed, was started and was able to access the internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled agents.
• Worked with Citrix Sales Engineers to setup a ShareFile POC to be used by all XenApp and XenDesktop users.
• Implemented the Imprivata OneSign Single Signon client into the EPIC Hyperspace 2014 Citrix Production image.
• Performed various Global Service Admin tasks and troubleshooting within Office365.
• Randomly completed various SharePoint administrative tasks within Offce365 per the Server Team Manager's request.
• Routinely updated licenses and patches on XenServer Hosts within server pools.
• Physically built out other physical and virtual member servers installing server 2008R2 or 2012R2 Standard on them.
• Monitored and troubleshot any SEP issues with Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
• Setup and maintained a single separate XenApp6.5 Farm Lab for testing purposes along with Windows 7 and 8 VM's.
• Routinely managed and updated numerous DNS records for Citrix Servers as well as other servers on the network.
• Routinely managed DHCP IP address reservations by manually entering new lease reservations, deleting decommissioned leases and setting lease reservations for all other servers and devices.
• Routinely troubleshot and completed requests to create shares by creating a Security Group for them, creating their folders on the network, and then assigning required users to the Security Group.
• Used MS Visio to create a Network Diagram of the Citrix Network Infrastructure.
• Used Support Central 220.127.116.11 to keep track of all support tickets and work completed.
• Whenever the primary backup engineer was out of the office I had to manually change out the backup tapes using EMC NetWorker Management Console and NetWorker User.
• Manually loaded and unloaded backup tapes from the physical Quantum Scalar i500 - Tape Library.
• Used Quantum Scalar i500 Library Browser interface to import the new and export the old Tape Backups.
• Installed and used Quadric Alike DR to backup and protect XenServer, XenApp and XenDesktop Farms.
- Citrix Administrator at Grady Health System
- Technical Support Engineer at Citrix Systems, Inc
- Senior Help Desk Support Specialist at Dell Services Federal Government/CDC
- Service Desk Analyst at Bovis Lend Lease
2 years, 2 months at this Job
This role is responsible for administration and support of the company's computer systems and network.
Essential Primary Job Functions -
• Support users' day to day computer operation.
• Diagnose and resolve users' software/hardware issues
• Operate the Company's systems and network routine tasks.
• Administer and maintain the Company's systems and network.
• Ensure the Company's systems and network security
• Administer and maintain company's IT assets Administer, maintain and troubleshoot Windows Client computers, printers, Company standard software and Company provided cell phones
• Install and configure OS, patches, firmware, drivers, and the Company standard software on to users' computers
• Install and configure the Company standard apps on to the Company provided cell phones
• Create and maintain the client OS images to ensure quick preparation and recovery of user computers
• Monitor and analyze user computer, company provided cell phone, and other company provided device usage
• Troubleshoot and resolve user computer, printer, cell phone, and software issues.
• Maintain the ERP system master record and support users for ERP related issues.
• Communicate with venders for warranty and license, troubleshooting, and any project support.
• Create and update documents and instructions when any changes takes place on hardware, software configurations, licenses and warranties. Support users and respond to users software and hardware inquiries and requests
• Troubleshoot user's issues and exchange computer components if necessary.
• Create, update and distribute user manuals for hardware, company provided devices, and computer operations.
• Prepare and conduct user training.
• Notify users about new virus alerts and any other threats that are harmful to the Company's computer environment.
• Back up or copy users' data as requested by IS Manager.
• Communicate vendors, business partners, headquarter, and affiliate companies to solve email and other communication issues. Administer and maintain Windows 2008 R2 Active Directory User Accounts
• Create, edit, and delete Active Directory user accounts as requested by the IS Manager.
• Add, edit, and delete user access permissions as requested by the IS Manager.
• Reset user's Active Directory account password
• Administer and maintain user's folder access and permissions Administer and maintain Lotus Domino, O365, SharePoint, Symantec Email Security, Webroot Web Security, Sophos Mobile Control and Other User Accounts
• Create, edit, and delete Lotus Domino, O365, SharePoint, Symantec Email Security, Webroot Web Security, Sophos Mobile Control and other user accounts as requested by the IS Manager.
• Add, edit, and delete SharePoint access permissions as requested by the IS Manager.
• Add, edit, and delete Domino ACL as requested by the IS Manager.
• Reset User's account password Operate routine tasks such as backing up/restoring data, monitoring server logs, installing patches/firmware on to servers, storage devices, printers and network devices
• Monitor Symantec Backup Exec routinely to ensure all necessary data is backed up.
• Communicate with Iron Mountain to ensure the data is stored at the off-site storage safely.
• Monitor Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 Event Viewer to ensure servers security and health.
• Monitor and configure WSUS to ensure patches and updates are installed on to the Company's client computers and servers.
• Ensure the network, storage devices and printers are running the latest firmware.
• Monitor and maintain back office servers such as anti-virus, client firewall, and definition update services Administer and maintain server and client hardware/software, network device, and other peripheral licenses and warranties
• Administer and maintain the Company's IT assets such as hardware, software, licenses and warranties.
• Administer and maintain server/client OS software and other service licenses,
• Monitor and report the IS Manager day to day system/network operation, usage and activities;
• Document any changes takes place on the Company's systems, hardware, software and network configurations.
• Update the Company's IT vendor information.
• Review invoices from venders and update IT expense database. Common Job Functions -
• Improve communication by maintaining good internal and external relationships; and by communicating business-related information, including any customer or market-related issues to relevant Staff and Management. Contributes to Team Effort
• by being flexible in work assignments; by covering for other Staff as needed; by assisting in the transition of new Staff; by contributing to the professional environment of the office; and by understanding how this position affects the Company's bottom-line. Maintains Professional and Technical Knowledge
• by attending educational workshops; by keeping up on industry trends; and by reviewing professional publications. Improves Processes
• by acting on constructive feedback from peers, Supervisors, and customers to enhance efficiency; and by examining departmental work processes, administrative procedures, etc., and recommending changes where appropriate. Keeps Supervisors Informed
• by reporting problems immediately to Supervisors verbally or in writing, in order to avoid confusion and problems; and by regularly updating Supervisors of work progress and or status. Complies with Internal Policies and Legal Requirements
• by following existing and new internal policies; by studying existing and new compliance regulations, and practices; by anticipating future regulations; by enforcing adherence to requirements; by reporting, documenting, and filing reports, as necessary; and by advising Management as necessary. Manages Time and Resources
• by using time efficiently, prioritizing and focusing work duties; by using resources provided by the Company (i.e. monies, information tools, materials) in an effective and efficient manner. Manages Tasks
• by taking the appropriate actions to ensure that tasks are accomplished accurately and by the designated deadline.
• Above average knowledge for Windows based client OS such as XP and Windows 7.
• Above average knowledge for Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio
• Some experience of back office systems such as WSUS, WDS, Symantec Backup Exec, Sophos Endpoint Security and Control, mobile device management system, and Tandberg TV conference system.
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP systems, Jet Essentials or other reporting systems and EDI
- IS System Administrator at Mitsui Chemicals America, Inc
- Temp Commercial Contracts Consultant at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- IT Customer Support Security Analyst Administrator at Avon Products Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
40hrs/weeks Remote Contractor for Puerto Rico Aqueducts and Sewers Authority
• Manage Active Directory for 4,000~5,000 users performing tasks such as creating user accounts and groups, reset passwords, administrating groups with inheritance, providing or restricting access to users for SAP Net Weaver.
• Administrate Microsoft Outlook 2013 - Office 365 for3,000~4,000 users using Office 365 Admin Center to grant access in SharePoint and grant access to Skype for Business.
• In charge of systems and application procedure verification, safeguard and restore data structure, and ensure their integrity, trustfulness, and quality.
• Observe the information security politics and protocols to protect access to the systems, and databases, identify discrepancies and irregularities, and ensure that the correct established procedures are executed immediately.
• Manage Lotus Note (IBM Notes 9.0.1) for 3,000~4,000 users administrating Lotus Domino Administrator and providing access to databases.
• Administrate AD Audit Plus and AD Manager Plus Console to generate reports.
Remote Contractor for Puerto Rico Aqueducts and Sewers Authority
- Information Security Analyst at Netxar Technologies Inc
- Information System and Technology Specialist at Puerto Rico Aqueducts and Sewers Authority (PRASA)
- Project Coordinator at BestOption Healthcare
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master Degree of Science in Computer Science - IT Management and Information Assurance
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- DHS - Information Assurance and Cyber Defense