• Provide support for IBM Notes issues during Office 365 migration
• Support IBM Domino servers during an Office 365 migration.
• Plan for decommissioning and consolidation IBM Domino servers.
• Provide end users documentation for IBM Notes when needed.
- IBM Domino Administrator for Omron at RPR Wyatt Inc
- Messaging Engineer at American Express
- IBM Domino Administrator at US Bank
- Lead Infrastructure Messaging Engineer at American Express
5 months at this Job
Enterprise level Lotus Domino Administrator,Enterprise Vault storage administration,provisioning,data transfer, backup and restore. systems administration in a distributed Lotus Notes/Domino, perform Domino replication and mail routing, mail file restores and investigations, Enterprise Vault backup and restore,Notes Client support and systems optimization. Lotus Connector configurations, for SailPoint Identity Access Management program Assisting Access Management team with Administration Of SailPoint Identity Access Process. Account maintenance to include: Create/Modify/Delete/Disable user accounts, PW resets and ID Vault management. Monitor/Troubleshoot all server tasks: Mail routing, Adminp, replication (Hub and Spoke) Server monitoring, routine maintenance, system patching Adhere to change management procedure and schedules Promote Domino server health and upgrade as applicable including SAV, while minimizing downtime. Troubleshoot/Test/Upgrade Lotus notes Client support under Windows 10 Email/Phone follow-up, special tasks, status reports. Serve as Tier 3 support to facilitate quick resolution for end-users relying on call center and/or local service desk as pertains to Lotus Notes Client issues. Create and maintain documentation to support call center and local service desk troubleshoot guidelines and escalation procedures. Blackberry Good and Zix mail encryption administration.Sharepoint data sharing, Security Administration, MacAfee HIPs deployment,Cisco IronPort mail security reporting.
- Email Systems Analyst & Security System Administrator at Univera Excellus care corp
- Email System Analyst at Fidelis Care corp
- Administrator 3rd level Support at Tek Systems
- Administrator at NFTA
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Provided Lotus Notes 8.5.3 and Outlook 2013/2016 on Active Directory administrator support for the civilian and military sectors of Raytheon. While supporting US and International users, the following tools were used:
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client; Lotus Notes (client and webmail); Domino Administrator; Domino Designer; Bomgar; Outlook (client and webmail); Active Directory; PowerShell; Exchange Admin Center; Office 365; and Remedy.
• Lotus Notes Administration and Troubleshooting (R7 - R8.5.3)
• Created and terminated user accounts, mail-in databases, groups and generic accounts
• Processed name and certifier changes
• Recertified user and generic IDs
• Changed passwords
• Moved mail files between servers
• Clustered mail files
• Ran utilities on mail files to improve performance
• Provided level three troubleshooting support for mail files, calendars, local replicas and archives
• Experienced with Lotus Notes/Blackberry address book synch
• Created Blackberry accounts
• Collaborated with team members to publish and update documentation for admins, users and websites
• Created entries in the Remedy Knowledge Base to aide users and techs
• Processed Lotus Notes mail files and database restores
• Obtained security clearance to provide support to Raytheon account (a government account)
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR PROFESSIONAL at Raytheon
- at Computer Sciences Corporation-CSC
- NOTES MESSAGING SUPPORT ENGINEER at Aon Consulting
- at Aon Consulting
11 years at this Job
- - LAW
Working with a team of six, I was able to consolidate and dramatically improve the performance of over 10,000 customized databases. These are mission critical databases used by the firm to process immigration applications. Using Ytria, I was able to rationalize the replication and acls of these databases so they could help the firm connect their world-wide network. I also installed and configured R9 servers including nif view indexes.
- Senior Lotus Notes/Domino Consultant at Fragomen Law Firm
- Domino Consultant at The Consulting Group
- Senior IT Management Consultant at United Health Group
- Project Management at Dana Corporation
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Supporting O365, closely combined with Lotus Notes / Domino Engineer role.
- Collaboration Administrator for O365 at ANIXTER, Inc
- Lotus Notes/Domino Engineer at Anixter
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Computer Technology
- A.A.S. degree - Electronic Applications
Email administrator for Toyota Engineering Manufacturing North America.
● Worked on vNext upgrade of Toyota's NA Exchange system.
● Support of TEMA AD objects in the Microsoft O365 Cloud via powershell and the ECP.
● Documentation of job roles, scripts, and procedures.
● Room/shared mailbox/equipment creation via NetIQ DRA tool, Group administration via the FIM/MIM tool.
● KPI report generation via custom data pulls from AD.
● Authored powershell scripts to perform environment checks/updates/fixes.
● Level 3/4 support for user issues and ticket resolution.
● Change control creation /submission and implementation.
● SPAM management via Microsoft OPE / transport rules. Provided guidance to alleviate SPAM issues and implemented corrections to the environment.
● Continued support of internal Domino open relay servers and the co-existence environment between the production environment and cloud resources.
● Worked on Azure to Ansi-D upgrade of TEMA's Exchange system.
● Coordinated work between our messaging team and the AD and networking departments during planned changes and outages/issues.
● Member of the O365 Toyota governance team to unify requirements and procedures for all tenant divisions.
● Worked with senior executives to regain documents that were inadvertently purged due to policy changes.
● Handled zero day virus outbreaks via temporary rules, scan/purge by powershell and submission of infected files to Microsoft and anti-virus team. Made suggestions and co-authored a new response procedure for security threats.
- Outlook/Exchange Administrator at Toyota via Analysts International
- Notes/Domino Administrator at Toyota via Analysts International
- Sr. Notes/Domino Administrator at IBM
- Lab Technician / Programmer at IBM
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Computer Science equivalent
- AAS - Electronic technology
- - Computer and Systems
Lotus Notes Infrastructure S.M.E. responsible for maintaining email, databases, faxing, virus checking, Spam monitoring, backups, security revues, migrations, upgrades, consolidations and server configurations
• Right Fax Servers: Installation, configuration, Troubleshoot, upgrade, Server and application Support, third party connections, SQL connections, clustered environments, multi domain environments, routers and sync systems with other systems in the environment.
• BES Servers
• Mobile connect
• Install, configure and maintain Notes networks around the world
• Monitor server(s) errors, and alerts for hundreds of servers and tens of thousands of users.
• Back Up of critical files and systems.
• Third party applications, Firewalls, gateways, spamming servers for Domino suite
- Lotus Notes Administrator, Right Fax Administrator, Electronic Communications Engineer at IBM
- Domino Administrator/Architect at Countrywide
- Domino Messaging Administrator at BCBS
- Domino Administrator at FPL
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
- AA - Business
• Served as Citrix Administrator and Server Engineer on a 10 member Server Infrastructure Team.
• Completed Course MANAGING APP AND DESKTOP SOLUTIONS WITH CITRIX XENAPP AND XENDESKTOP 7.6 (CXD-203).
• Completed Course 20417C Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
• Served as the Kaspersky Antivirus Administrator responsible for all Physical and Virtual Servers on the Network.
• Drafted by the Cyber Security Team to be given access to the SecuritySecureWorks Red Cloak online web console and also the SecureWorks Client Portal Incidents system, in order to help out with support within the Grady Enterprise.
• Worked with the Security Team and built out their base platform Server2012 servers for the CyberArk environment.
• Server as WhatsUpGold Premium v14.1.2 Administrator to monitor the health of all servers on the Network.
• By keeping the Citrix Environment and EPIC Hyperspace application available and stable I helped Grady obtain the HIMSS Stage 7 designation which proves the use of technology to provide safer, more efficient, cost-effective and higher quality care for patients. Less than 5% of the hospitals in the U.S. are designated Stage 7.
• Routinely added new servers into WUG for monitoring and removed decommissioned servers from monitoring.
• I built the following for our new Production Farm to replace XenDesktop5.6; I built 2 XenDesktop7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0 servers, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them all to be used as our new XenDesktop7.9 Production Farm replacing our XenDesk5.6 Farm.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 12 different XenDesktop5.6 vDisks from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenDesktop7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup and all of the XenDesktop 7.13 OU's and computer accounts for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenDesktop end user VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenDesktop7.13 Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Worked with individual teams during the testing phase to confirm all vDisk images were set to their requirements.
• We are still using XenApp6.5 HotfixRollup7 for XenApp but in an effort to prepare for future transition of XenApp7.9, I setup the following for a XenApp7.13 POC; 2 XenApp7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them for our POC future XenApp7.13.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 4 different XenApp6.5 vDisks including current production's EPIC Hyperspace 2014 client Image from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenApp7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup all of the XenApp7.13 OU's for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenApp VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenApp7.13 POC Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Currently in the ongoing process of working with individual teams to test and confirm all vDisk images set correctly.
• Responsible for all Citrix AD GPO creations, administration work and other AD objection creations and administration.
• Participated in and lead the way in Work From Home Pilot program presenting the benefits to management.
• Setup Work From Home Citrix solution, Remote User Work VDI pool of Win7 vDisk built to management's requirements. Built out 3 new Blade460 G8's.
• Upgraded all BL460 G6, G7, G8 XenServer6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.5 Hosts to XenServer 7.0.
• Successfully upgraded Hyperspace 2010 Citrix EPIC vDisk image to Hyperspace 2014 client.
• Managed, maintained and troubleshot all XenApp6.5 Servers with over 250+ Published Applications, all 4 XenDesktop5.6 DDC's with over 300+ VDI's, all 4 PVS 6.1 Servers, all and 4 WI5.4 Servers.
• Severed as Level 3 escalation point for all Citrix related issues providing daily support to over 6K+ users.
• Routinely troubleshot all other non Citrix related IT issues escalated to the Server Team from Level 1 and Level 2.
• Provided day to day software and hardware support on 750+ physical and virtual XenServer and VMWare servers.
• Performed data center support in two data centers installing new servers in racks, relocating servers, changing out HDDS, HBA's and daughter boards, upgrading memory, installing 2008R2, 2012R2 and XenServer on BL460c Gen8's.
• Used both VMware and XenServer to manage Member Server VM's spread across two data centers.
• Used HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator to manage numerous physical blades across both datacenters.
• Participated in the completion of the Offsite Datacenter Relocation Project, relocating existing offsite datacenter to our new QTS datacenter cage location.
• Frequently visited our onsite and new offsite QTS datacenters performing weekly health checks for failed hard drives, server stability checks and installing new Blades and removing or retiring old DL380's and Blade460 G6's.
• Helped our external vendor from NexusIS physically install our Cisco UCSB200 M4 8 Blade Chassis, our UCSB22 M3 8 Blade Chassis and physically install 2 UCS 6248 UP Fabric Switches into our QTS Datacenter Cage Racks.
• Participated in Tuesday or Wednesday EPIC Hyperspace client pack upgrades and or network upgrades updating Provisioned XenApp6.5 server containing the EPIC Hyperspace Client Image, and also performed Patching on other Citrix Servers, VM's and Windows 7 vDisks.
• Physically built out blade servers installing XenServer 6.1, 6.2, 6.5 and joined them to XenServer Production Pool(s).
• Completed special projects such as setting up 2 New PVS6.1 VDI Servers from scratch building out each new BL460c Gen8, configuring their 2 HDD's with RAID 1, installing Server 2008R2, setting up NIC Teaming NFT on both, importing all VDI vDisks from existing PVS Servers then creating a BootISO for each on both sides of the data center.
• Completed numerous projects such as per Server Infrastructure Manager's request manually updating 600+ servers with two new DNS server IP addresses, Set up new Document Management System (DMS) Servers on Member servers, setup new XenApp6.5 VM's installing and publishing numerous medical applications, etc.
• Completed Blade Hardware Refresh - Built out 12 new Production Blade 460c Gen8 Servers with XenServer6.1 for our new Hyperspace 2014 XenApp6.5 farm.
• Completed special projects such as replaced SEP in the infrastructure by installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security Center 10 SP1 onto a VMWare based Server2012R2 server.
• Configured all global virus scanning file, path and application exclusions.
• Deployed Kaspersky Virtualization Light Agents and Endpoint Security for Business Agents to over 650 physical and or virtual servers through the infrastructure.
• Helped deploy the Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak agent version 188.8.131.52 to over 600 virtual and or physical servers and on all Citrix Infrastructure servers.
• Monitored and trouble shot all Agent Health issues on servers within the enterprise, making sure Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak service was installed, was started and was able to access the internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled agents.
• Worked with Citrix Sales Engineers to setup a ShareFile POC to be used by all XenApp and XenDesktop users.
• Implemented the Imprivata OneSign Single Signon client into the EPIC Hyperspace 2014 Citrix Production image.
• Performed various Global Service Admin tasks and troubleshooting within Office365.
• Randomly completed various SharePoint administrative tasks within Offce365 per the Server Team Manager's request.
• Routinely updated licenses and patches on XenServer Hosts within server pools.
• Physically built out other physical and virtual member servers installing server 2008R2 or 2012R2 Standard on them.
• Monitored and troubleshot any SEP issues with Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
• Setup and maintained a single separate XenApp6.5 Farm Lab for testing purposes along with Windows 7 and 8 VM's.
• Routinely managed and updated numerous DNS records for Citrix Servers as well as other servers on the network.
• Routinely managed DHCP IP address reservations by manually entering new lease reservations, deleting decommissioned leases and setting lease reservations for all other servers and devices.
• Routinely troubleshot and completed requests to create shares by creating a Security Group for them, creating their folders on the network, and then assigning required users to the Security Group.
• Used MS Visio to create a Network Diagram of the Citrix Network Infrastructure.
• Used Support Central 184.108.40.206 to keep track of all support tickets and work completed.
• Whenever the primary backup engineer was out of the office I had to manually change out the backup tapes using EMC NetWorker Management Console and NetWorker User.
• Manually loaded and unloaded backup tapes from the physical Quantum Scalar i500 - Tape Library.
• Used Quantum Scalar i500 Library Browser interface to import the new and export the old Tape Backups.
• Installed and used Quadric Alike DR to backup and protect XenServer, XenApp and XenDesktop Farms.
- Citrix Administrator at Grady Health System
- Technical Support Engineer at Citrix Systems, Inc
- Senior Help Desk Support Specialist at Dell Services Federal Government/CDC
- Service Desk Analyst at Bovis Lend Lease
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Network admin for the district. Configire and install cisco router and switches. Admin of Active directory. Troubleshoot and maintain network and wireless network. Maintain security cameras and software.
- Network Administrator at Nacogdoches ISD
- Senior Technology Specialist at Team Logic IT
- All Saints Epsicopal School Technology Specialist at
- AT&T SMB Help Desk Manager at Current PlumChoice
7 months at this Job
• Responsible for new HP Proliant server setups as well as Hyper-V Virtual Server setups
• Responsible for new user creation, network shares & security.
• Manage all backup/restore operations using CommVault.
• Responsible for new workstation deployments.
• Responsible for support of all PC's on site and 3 remote sites.
• Manage Exchange Server mailboxes.
• Setup & configure Zebra network label printers.
• Configured Group Policy Preferences to map network drives based on security group membership.
• Responsible for website updates and minor modifications.
• Successfully moved all network data over to Department shares and setup security based on Departments.
• Migrated physical servers to virtual servers using vCenter Converter.
• Successfully rolled out new copier printer to all users via Group Policy Preferences and item level targeting.
• Responsible for updating out Windows 7 install image with our site specific software and Windows Updates.
- Network Administrator at Integra Lifesciences
- Network Technician at Custom Computer.com
- IT Consultant at Woidill Distribution
- Network Administrator at The Jay Group
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Decision Sciences & Computers