• Support and maintain the Iowa Court Systems email environment to ensure maximum uptime and security.
• Lead Project Manager and knowledge expert for the email and collaboration environment.
• Work with staff regularly to ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Manage small teams to ensure projects are finished on time and on budget.
• Coordinate with end-users and outside vendors to ensure project requirements are met and satisfied.
• Train the Helpdesk staff on Lotus Notes support and troubleshooting.
• Team lead for the Judicial Branch email and collaboration environment upgrades.
• Completed proof of concept and implementation of IBM Lotus Traveler to move Blackberry users to Lotus Traveler.
- Senior Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator at STATE OF IOWA JUDICIAL BRANCH
- Computer/Network Tech at POMEROY COMPUTERS RESOURCES
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- BSBA - Business Administration
Linux Administration * Write shell scripts to simplify tasks and to create alerts based on thresholds * Configure sendmail * Create user accounts and groups. * Mounting drives and maintaining LVM. Netscaler Admin * Setup and configure pair of NS 10.1 in HA mode * Upgrade Netscalers from 10.1 to 10.5 * Configure NS for ldap and radius authentication * Create custom login page using client's logo.. Lotus Notes analyst * Supported Delco servers, with over 20,000 users. Servers were located globally. Was part of team that provided 24x7 coverage and maintained a 99.8% uptime. * Developed a standard build that was rolled out to all of the servers after the OS was upgraded. * Received servers and put the servers together both in a rack mount configuration and floor mount. * Upgraded memory when needed and troubleshoot hardware failures. Ordering the needed parts to resolve the failures * Supported the web hosting servers for Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. Servers are part of a web site that are made up of DB2 databases and Websphere servers. * Have upgraded the servers from 6.5 to 8.5 using the same hardware and making the build so it would still run on the old hardware. * Technical lead on migrating the Lotus Notes servers from Solaris OS to RHEL6 OS on virtual servers. * Installed and managed the LEI server, helping with connections to Db2, Oracle and other Domino servers. * Helped with troubleshooting issues using a variety of tools, I.E. fiddler, wireshark, netstat, telnet * Led the project for the Decision One Company to migrate from old Windows based servers to a linux solution that included clustering for High Availability. * Installed Sametime on Linux servers and LEI on linux servers was one of the first to work on this and helped IBM with troubleshooting the issues. * Supported Lotus Notes servers for the Owens-Illinois Corporation. Servers were installed on Sun boxes with direct attached storage for increased performance. Servers were installed in clusters for High Availability. * Installed Sametime on the Solaris platform in a HA configuration. Total number of users were over 8,000 * Migrated users from Latin America servers to servers hosted in US. * Installed and supported Traveler V.9 on linux servers. * Supported BES 5, BES 10, BES Express and Traveler Servers for mobile devices. COE Site Manager * Was selected to manage all of the office/engineering computers and printers at the GM truck plant, located in Fort Wayne * Managed a team of 5 to schedule new deployments of computers and printers. * Received new computers and printers, validating they were correct and what was ordered. * Was the lead technical person in migrating the lotus notes servers from old hardware to new hardware, both at the Truck plant in Fort Wayne, but also the stamping plant located in Marion, In * Help developed a database where the end users could register their own ticket and the ticket would be routed to the correct team for resolution.
- Citrix Administrator, Domino Administrator and Linux Administrator at EDS/HP/HPE/DXC
- Draftsperson handling drawings and submittals at Whitely Manufacturing
- draftsman at Jobsite Trailer Corporation
21 years, 11 months at this Job
Responsibilities include migrating Domino server to new hardware as well as ongoing remote server and user support.
- Domino Consultant at GE Capital
- Senior Consultant at
- Certified Solution Designer - DB2 Content Manager V8.3, IBM Certified System Administrator at IBM
- Senior Domino Administrator at PNC Bank
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BSBA degree - Management Information Systems
Senior Administrator (Lotus Domino Administrator)
• Managed an Enterprise-wide Lotus Domino Application and Email server supporting 2500+ users in the U.S. and overseas. This included both email and applications. Responsible for the setup and security of the users as well as trouble shooting any technical issues that may have arose. Performed upgrades to the systems as new hardware was installed or upgraded by the IT hardware group. Responsible for some application development and enhancements (primarily form based with Lotus Script). Managed a contract developer in larger development projects. Setup and managed mobile email for the enterprise.
- Senior IT Administrator at HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS AMERICAS, INC
- Database Technologist II (Lotus Domino Administrator) at L3 COMMUNICATIONS
- Multiple Positions at SOFTWARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, LLC
- Programmer Analyst at Carolina Tractor & Equipment Co
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Data Processing Technologies - Data Processing Technologies
● Clients range from small and large businesses up to the United States government.
● Most recent corporate client was Perficient, for a contract at TitleVest, a Wall Street firm.
- Independent Contractor - Notes/Domino Web Developer at
- Adjunct Instructor, Computer Science at SUNY Canton
- Notes / Domino Web Developer at AMS Staffing
- Notes/Domino Web Developer at Palmetto GBA
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Organizational Performance & Technology
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Liberal Arts
• Provided end-user support via email or phone.
• Managed and maintain content for public and private pages for JAGCNet.army.mil
• Approved, denied and updated user accounts. Maintained user account details
• Provided access to site specific application to users if authorization is granted by POCs
• Experienced in Domino Administrator, Louts Notes ticketing system
• Followed up with client to ensure completion of tickets and satisfaction
• Coordinate future application updates with Project Officers and Application Administrators
- Service Desk Technician at Moss Cape
- Sales Representative at North Face
11 months at this Job
- - Computer Science, Programming
- High School Diploma
• Senior Domino Administration
• Maintains Domino servers\
• Tier 2/3 Customer Support
• Maintains Windows server Domino sits in.
- Systems Administrator, Fort Belvoir at
- Security Systems Administrator at S.A.I.C / VITA
- Messaging Advisor at NTTDATA Inc
- Technical lead at EAS Archive
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Exchange Admin, Lotus Domino Administrator, SCCM Admin. Troubleshoot laptops, desktops, and servers. Sole SCCM Admin and Lotus Domino admin for the company. Last line of support for End User Support group. Sole configurator and implementor of OSD Imaging with SCCM in conjunction with MDT and WDS. Maintained existing applications and designed and delivered new applications. Collaborated with Infrastructure team on a daily basis to ensure systems are running at expected levels of performance Created custom HTML extranet for company use Create and maintained custom scripts for application deployment using PowerShell, batch scripting, and other software such as InstallShield, Orca, and PowerShell App Deploy. Followed internal procedures for change management, incident management and escalation.
- Principal Support Engineer at Premier Research Group
- End User Support Manager at Premier Research Group
- Hardware and Software Support Analyst at Girling Healthcare Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
is a leading competitor in the semi-conductor industry and technology pioneer." User Support
• Provide in-person and 24/7 on-call technical support to approximately 2,000 employees and 200 executive level employees
• Obtained ITAR certification in order to serve users working with confidential government documents
• Facilitated the conversion of over 2,000 pieces of equipment from the IBM to the GLOBALFOUNDRIES network including conversion from Windows 7 to Windows10; provided network training to transitioned employees
• Provide support to users in a clean room environment; knowledgeable of all relevant OSHA requirements
• Serve as East Fishkill site representative on IT User Experience Council; developed bridge to eliminate knowledge gap among support teams in order to standardize the user experience
• Expand virtual support to employees at Rochester, Endicott, Durham, and all remote workers; provide virtual support to executives travelling globally
• Partner with hardware vendor to ensure the timely delivery of new employee and scheduled replacement technology Strategic Partnerships
• Partnered with legal division to ensure all data transfers from IBM to GF was accomplished within merger guidelines
• Serve as sole registered contractor with IBM; provide support to IBM systems and applications including Lotus Notes, Domino Administrator Client and AIX systems throughout the region
• Partner with human resources to develop and facilitate a "Network Security Guidelines" presentation for all new hires in the region
• During a period of organizational restructuring partnered with human resources and numerous departments to facilitate the surrendering of assets in a humane and professional manner for downsized employees
• Partnered with research and development and sales units to conduct "Virtual Reality Road Show" to highlight GLOBALFOUNDRIES latest technologies Microsoft to Google Conversion
• Initiated Chromebook adoption program as part of a cost reduction effort; realized $200,000 annual savings
• Led transition from GoToMeeting from Hangouts; realized $50,000 annual savings
• Transitioned facility from Windows print server to Google print server; greater print access via VPN
• Created and manage Google sites leveraging HTML for teams throughout the organization; improved collaboration Large Scale Event Support
• Serve as site coordinator for quarterly CEO Global Casts and Senior Leadership Team Town Halls
• Coordinate confidential business meetings requiring security clearances
• Partner with media vendors to ensure that staging and recording is conducted in a timely and efficient manner
• Oversaw the renovation and ongoing support of multi-million dollar immersive conference room
• Completed hardware upgrade of conference rooms throughout the facility utilizing Google Hangout Room Infrastructure Awards
• Recipient of 10 Appreciation Awards and 2 Spotlight Awards
- Senior System Administrator (Concierge Executive Support Level 3) at GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Inc
- at GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Inc
- Senior IT Technician (Contractor Nfrastructure) at GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Inc
- Senior IT Technician (Contractor Korcompetenz) at GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Helpdesk end user support. VMware 5.x/6.x Administrator. VMware Horizon 6 View Administrator. Active Directory Administrator. O365 Administrator. Sophos Administration.
- Systems Administrator at GTM Payroll Services, Inc
- Systems Administrator at Albany Medical Center
- Systems Administrator at Railex, LLC
- Atos - Contractor at MetLife
4 months at this Job