• Function as the Exchange Administrator, Domino Administrator, Lotus Notes Analyst and mobile device administrator.
• Communicate with other areas within department to coordinate functions and projects
- EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATOR- DOMINO ADMINISTRATOR AND LOTUS ANALYST at WAUPACA FOUNDRY, INC
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - PROGRAMMER/ANALYST
Working at Citi Group Irving, TX location as Lotus Notes/Domino server Administrator. Domino Administrator entailed ID maintenance, data conflict removal, restores, update/replace database templates, troubleshoot highly sensitive financial customer messages, server and webpage certificate creation via Venafi, deployment of databases, updating and editing the ACL's. Domino Administration also entailed Windows Server 2012 Administrator access to update the file structures, accessing the Domino Console and to use the CMD line to work in the LNMonitor. Also supported various applications such as DRA, Inxite/HEED message servers and numerous in-house developed applications.
- Domino/Windows server Administrator at Advantage Resourcing/HPE/Citi
- Server Engineer at AT&T/AAFES
- Server Engineer at TEKsystems/Ascension
- Wintel/Network Engineer at OilStates International, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Professional Goals
Responsibilities include migrating Domino server to new hardware as well as ongoing remote server and user support.
- Domino Consultant at GE Capital
- Senior Consultant at
- Certified Solution Designer - DB2 Content Manager V8.3, IBM Certified System Administrator at IBM
- Senior Domino Administrator at PNC Bank
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSBA degree - Management Information Systems
816-471-3800) 819 East 19th Kansas City, MO 64108 System Administrators Envelope Manufacturer / 11 mfg plants nationally 40 sales offices Work History (continued)
• Running VMWARE virtual servers
• Microsoft 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 software system administration
• Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 administrator
• Active Directory administrator
• Converted Lotus notes to Microsoft exchange with no issues for 500 users
• RJS Software (document imaging) administrator
• Running VEEAM backups on VLAN servers
• Platform upgrades F50 to 270, consolidated 820 and 270 to 520 partitioned with HMC Console.
• System admin for Iseries support to 11 manufacturing plants across the continent with over 500 users 24 hr / 7 day a week operations.
• SCCM administrator - administer and utilize
• Prior Lotus Notes / Domino administrator
• Upgraded Iseries platforms from V4R3 to V5R1 to V5R2 to V5R3 during tenure.
• Provide PC upgrades / rollouts / repairs from Windows 98 to Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
• Improved backup and recovery processes. Converted majority of twinax devices to IP Winterms and printers.
• Department streamlined since my hiring from a staff of 16 to 5 due to improved staffing skills and operational design structure while supporting a greater number of users with increased requirements.
• Disaster recovery / backup /system PTF and server updates, PC support and upgrades, operations, People Soft/ JDE software with Legacy support.
• Support and implement Autodesk, Solidworks and Rockwell manufacturing software
• Backup administrator for Cisco / Unity IP phones - auto attendant
• Symantec Antivirus and Backup Exec Administrator
• Exagrid backup administrator
• Some Crystal server experience
819 East 19th Kansas City, MO 64108 System Administrators
Envelope Manufacturer / 11 mfg plants nationally 40 sales offices
Work History (continued)
- System administrator at Tension Envelope
- IT Director at Illig Industries Inc
- Information Systems Director at Vance Brothers Inc
- IT Director at Ceco Concrete Construction
14 years, 8 months at this Job
● Clients range from small and large businesses up to the United States government.
● Most recent corporate client was Perficient, for a contract at TitleVest, a Wall Street firm.
- Independent Contractor - Web Developer, Notes / Domino Consultant at Self-Exmployed
- Adjunct Instructor, Computer Science at SUNY Canton
- Notes / Domino Web Developer at AMS Staffing
- Notes/Domino Web Developer at Palmetto GBA
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Organizational Performance & Technology
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Provide end-user support via email or phone Manage and maintain content for public and private pages for JAGCNet.army.mil Approve, deny and update user accounts while maintaining user account details Provide access to site specific application to users when authorization is granted by POCs Experienced in Domino Administrator, Lotus Notes ticketing system Manage client correspondence to ensure completion of tickets and satisfaction
Provide end-user support via email or phone
Manage and maintain content for public and private pages for JAGCNet.army.mil
Approve, deny and update user accounts while maintaining user account details
Provide access to site specific application to users when authorization is granted by POCs
Experienced in Domino Administrator, Lotus Notes ticketing system
Manage client correspondence to ensure completion of tickets and satisfaction
- Service Desk Technician at Moss Cape
- Sales Representative at North Face
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Lead IT Manager for Desktop and Mobility Devices - MSP Service Management, Onsite and nationwide.
• Liaise with Executive-level group for IT. Dedicated support specialist for company ownership.
• Manage Swisher Service Desk for global IT related support around the globe.
• Project lead for onsite Miami acquisition and application integration.
• Desktop support manager as well as Desktop patch and inventory management.
• Manage several large software infrastructure implementations.
• Instrumental in the design, configuring, implementing as well as provide support and manage multiple corporate network data and operating systems, specifically: IBM Domino Administrator 9.0 / Lotus Notes Client 9.0 / Lotus Designer 9.0 / Lotus Traveler / MS Exchange / Windows Server 2008 R 1 / VM Ware VSphere Client / VMware Workstation / Windows Remote Desktop / Solar Winds / E-Discovery Administration.
• Key role in the implementation of Service Now via our O365 Cloud Environment and Office 365 Migration Specialist.
• Lead administrator for 8x8 VOIP platform.
• Plan and coordinate resources both internal and external.
• Manage several large contracts with IT Services and Telecommunications vendors.
• Oversee and coordinate large-scale projects between AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and Swisher International for all external field sales operatives as well as internal equipment needs and services.
• Provide support for all aspects of office and field sales devices.
• Lead project manager in charge of configuring, implementing and managing multiple network and software systems.
• Evaluate and decide on new software and hardware.
• Implement, configure, execute and support Mobility management standards and protocols for company-wide handheld devices.
• LANDesk Administration: "Bomgar" Remote Desktop Support - Desktop/Mobile (Android Only) Asset management - Inventory Control and Maintenance. Desktop shelf life, upgrades and licenses. Security Patches and Updates.
• Customized detailed reports regarding departmental hardware and software assets.
• Manage all aspects of AirWatch Administration as well as all device enrollments via email authentication
• Install and create policies for 3rd party, off-site vendors and Swisher field users.
- IT Manager - Service Desk - End-User Support - Desktop & Mobility Services at Swisher International, Inc
- Sr. Regional Support Administrator / IT Project Coordinator at Toll Brothers, Inc
- Deployment Manager/ Network Administrator at JP Morgan Chase
10 years, 3 months at this Job
• Served as Citrix Administrator and Server Engineer on a 10 member Server Infrastructure Team.
• Completed Course MANAGING APP AND DESKTOP SOLUTIONS WITH CITRIX XENAPP AND XENDESKTOP 7.6 (CXD-203).
• Completed Course 20417C Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
• Served as the Kaspersky Antivirus Administrator responsible for all Physical and Virtual Servers on the Network.
• Drafted by the Cyber Security Team to be given access to the SecuritySecureWorks Red Cloak online web console and also the SecureWorks Client Portal Incidents system, in order to help out with support within the Grady Enterprise.
• Worked with the Security Team and built out their base platform Server2012 servers for the CyberArk environment.
• Server as WhatsUpGold Premium v14.1.2 Administrator to monitor the health of all servers on the Network.
• By keeping the Citrix Environment and EPIC Hyperspace application available and stable I helped Grady obtain the HIMSS Stage 7 designation which proves the use of technology to provide safer, more efficient, cost-effective and higher quality care for patients. Less than 5% of the hospitals in the U.S. are designated Stage 7.
• Routinely added new servers into WUG for monitoring and removed decommissioned servers from monitoring.
• I built the following for our new Production Farm to replace XenDesktop5.6; I built 2 XenDesktop7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0 servers, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them all to be used as our new XenDesktop7.9 Production Farm replacing our XenDesk5.6 Farm.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 12 different XenDesktop5.6 vDisks from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenDesktop7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup and all of the XenDesktop 7.13 OU's and computer accounts for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenDesktop end user VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenDesktop7.13 Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Worked with individual teams during the testing phase to confirm all vDisk images were set to their requirements.
• We are still using XenApp6.5 HotfixRollup7 for XenApp but in an effort to prepare for future transition of XenApp7.9, I setup the following for a XenApp7.13 POC; 2 XenApp7.13 controllers, 2 Provisioning Services 7.14 servers, 2 StoreFront3.0, and 12 physical BL460G7 Servers loading XenServer7.0 on them for our POC future XenApp7.13.
• I successfully Reverse Imaged all 4 different XenApp6.5 vDisks including current production's EPIC Hyperspace 2014 client Image from XenTools6.5, Target Device6.1.16 to XenApp7.13, XenTools7.0, Target Device7.14.
• Setup all of the XenApp7.13 OU's for the controllers, StoreFront servers, PVS servers, XenServers and XenApp VM's.
• Setup all GPO's for the XenApp7.13 POC Farm and all Desktop Studio Policies.
• Currently in the ongoing process of working with individual teams to test and confirm all vDisk images set correctly.
• Responsible for all Citrix AD GPO creations, administration work and other AD objection creations and administration.
• Participated in and lead the way in Work From Home Pilot program presenting the benefits to management.
• Setup Work From Home Citrix solution, Remote User Work VDI pool of Win7 vDisk built to management's requirements. Built out 3 new Blade460 G8's.
• Upgraded all BL460 G6, G7, G8 XenServer6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and 6.5 Hosts to XenServer 7.0.
• Successfully upgraded Hyperspace 2010 Citrix EPIC vDisk image to Hyperspace 2014 client.
• Managed, maintained and troubleshot all XenApp6.5 Servers with over 250+ Published Applications, all 4 XenDesktop5.6 DDC's with over 300+ VDI's, all 4 PVS 6.1 Servers, all and 4 WI5.4 Servers.
• Severed as Level 3 escalation point for all Citrix related issues providing daily support to over 6K+ users.
• Routinely troubleshot all other non Citrix related IT issues escalated to the Server Team from Level 1 and Level 2.
• Provided day to day software and hardware support on 750+ physical and virtual XenServer and VMWare servers.
• Performed data center support in two data centers installing new servers in racks, relocating servers, changing out HDDS, HBA's and daughter boards, upgrading memory, installing 2008R2, 2012R2 and XenServer on BL460c Gen8's.
• Used both VMware and XenServer to manage Member Server VM's spread across two data centers.
• Used HP BladeSystem Onboard Administrator to manage numerous physical blades across both datacenters.
• Participated in the completion of the Offsite Datacenter Relocation Project, relocating existing offsite datacenter to our new QTS datacenter cage location.
• Frequently visited our onsite and new offsite QTS datacenters performing weekly health checks for failed hard drives, server stability checks and installing new Blades and removing or retiring old DL380's and Blade460 G6's.
• Helped our external vendor from NexusIS physically install our Cisco UCSB200 M4 8 Blade Chassis, our UCSB22 M3 8 Blade Chassis and physically install 2 UCS 6248 UP Fabric Switches into our QTS Datacenter Cage Racks.
• Participated in Tuesday or Wednesday EPIC Hyperspace client pack upgrades and or network upgrades updating Provisioned XenApp6.5 server containing the EPIC Hyperspace Client Image, and also performed Patching on other Citrix Servers, VM's and Windows 7 vDisks.
• Physically built out blade servers installing XenServer 6.1, 6.2, 6.5 and joined them to XenServer Production Pool(s).
• Completed special projects such as setting up 2 New PVS6.1 VDI Servers from scratch building out each new BL460c Gen8, configuring their 2 HDD's with RAID 1, installing Server 2008R2, setting up NIC Teaming NFT on both, importing all VDI vDisks from existing PVS Servers then creating a BootISO for each on both sides of the data center.
• Completed numerous projects such as per Server Infrastructure Manager's request manually updating 600+ servers with two new DNS server IP addresses, Set up new Document Management System (DMS) Servers on Member servers, setup new XenApp6.5 VM's installing and publishing numerous medical applications, etc.
• Completed Blade Hardware Refresh - Built out 12 new Production Blade 460c Gen8 Servers with XenServer6.1 for our new Hyperspace 2014 XenApp6.5 farm.
• Completed special projects such as replaced SEP in the infrastructure by installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security Center 10 SP1 onto a VMWare based Server2012R2 server.
• Configured all global virus scanning file, path and application exclusions.
• Deployed Kaspersky Virtualization Light Agents and Endpoint Security for Business Agents to over 650 physical and or virtual servers through the infrastructure.
• Helped deploy the Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak agent version 184.108.40.206 to over 600 virtual and or physical servers and on all Citrix Infrastructure servers.
• Monitored and trouble shot all Agent Health issues on servers within the enterprise, making sure Dell SecureWorks Red Cloak service was installed, was started and was able to access the internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled agents.
• Worked with Citrix Sales Engineers to setup a ShareFile POC to be used by all XenApp and XenDesktop users.
• Implemented the Imprivata OneSign Single Signon client into the EPIC Hyperspace 2014 Citrix Production image.
• Performed various Global Service Admin tasks and troubleshooting within Office365.
• Randomly completed various SharePoint administrative tasks within Offce365 per the Server Team Manager's request.
• Routinely updated licenses and patches on XenServer Hosts within server pools.
• Physically built out other physical and virtual member servers installing server 2008R2 or 2012R2 Standard on them.
• Monitored and troubleshot any SEP issues with Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
• Setup and maintained a single separate XenApp6.5 Farm Lab for testing purposes along with Windows 7 and 8 VM's.
• Routinely managed and updated numerous DNS records for Citrix Servers as well as other servers on the network.
• Routinely managed DHCP IP address reservations by manually entering new lease reservations, deleting decommissioned leases and setting lease reservations for all other servers and devices.
• Routinely troubleshot and completed requests to create shares by creating a Security Group for them, creating their folders on the network, and then assigning required users to the Security Group.
• Used MS Visio to create a Network Diagram of the Citrix Network Infrastructure.
• Used Support Central 220.127.116.11 to keep track of all support tickets and work completed.
• Whenever the primary backup engineer was out of the office I had to manually change out the backup tapes using EMC NetWorker Management Console and NetWorker User.
• Manually loaded and unloaded backup tapes from the physical Quantum Scalar i500 - Tape Library.
• Used Quantum Scalar i500 Library Browser interface to import the new and export the old Tape Backups.
• Installed and used Quadric Alike DR to backup and protect XenServer, XenApp and XenDesktop Farms.
- Citrix Administrator at Grady Health System
- Technical Support Engineer at Citrix Systems, Inc
- Senior Help Desk Support Specialist at Dell Services Federal Government/CDC
- Service Desk Analyst at Bovis Lend Lease
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Monitor and manage virtual server environment of over 200 servers (VMware) for multiple production facilities
• Install and upgrade server hardware and software systems
• Evaluate hardware and software products and make recommendations based on business needs
• Responsible for architecting data backup solution for multiple sites, including capacity and budget planning.
• Provide tier 2-3 support for internal customers and tier 1 support staff
• Coordinate server patching on a monthly basis for multiple sites.
- Systems Administrator Senior at FIS
- Systems Administrator Senior at Modis
- IT Consultant at JD Norman Industries
- IT Operations Manager, UFCW Local at 1546 Health & Welfare Fund
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Management - Technical Management
- AAS degree
As a global Administrator supporting over 60,000 mail files in Windows environment. Provide third level support for outlook 2013, 2016 email and Skype for business 2015 and RightFax users. Also supporting MaaS360 users for iOS and Android. Also involved in testing after upgrading servers and applying FP and security patches. Responsibilities:
• Ensure problems tickets were diagnosed and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
• Working with Windows operations team to apply security patches, CU and fix packs and bug fixes on Applications and email servers as required.
• Troubleshoot 3rd tier user problems involving Exchange, Skype and mobility.
• Monitor SMTP servers for mail size and routing issues.
• Working with Legal and compliance team to secure user mailboxes and retention period.
• Update and support Outlook client software and user issues.
• Expertise in Mail Delivery Failure analysis using our external tool MessageLabs (Symantec).
• Finding issues and resolve with secure emails on Voltage and proof point servers.
• Working with Legal and compliance team to secure user mailboxes and retention period.
• Working with Message Lab tool to help establish "TLS" secure email connections between PNC Bank and their client domains.
• Working with DLP team to create and maintain the DLP rules.
• Provide support for servers and third-party software's including MaaS360, Symantec Antivirus, Remote Access, Message Labs, Voltage and proof point.
• Processing day to day activities such as new user registration, delete user, Delegation and adding/removing users groups through EAC.
• Working on Skype Console and Exchange Admin Center to Add/Remove/Update/Assign/Remove for Outlook and Skype for business users.
• Creating mailboxes usage and Skype for business activity Reports for management.
• Actively involved in PROD and DR testing after switch over.
• Opening Tickets with Microsoft, Avanade and Verizon and follow up with them and update the status to management.
• Creating Knowledge base for helpdesk and within team to resolved day to day common issues.
• User mailboxes and shared mailboxes administration using PowerShell scripts.
• Creating, updating, deleting Rightfax accounts using PowerShell Script and FaxUtil on Rightfax enterprise server.
• 24/7 on call support for Exchange, Skype, Mobility and Right fax on severity 1 and severity 2 Incidents.
• Using ServiceNow to submit CRs (Change Requests), Tasks and resolve Incidents. Environment: Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Windows XP, Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Skype for business 2015, EAC, Office 365, Active Directory, Lotus Domino R9, R8.5.3 Same time 8.01, ServiceNow, GOOD v.6.3, MaaS360, PowerShell, Lotus Script, Java Script, Message Labs, Proof point, voltage.
- Messaging Consultant at PNC Bank
- Lotus Notes administrator/ Tech Lead at American Express
- Senior System Analyst at TOSHIBA
9 years, 1 month at this Job