Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer at Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Role: Dot Net Developer
Title: Compliance Management System.
Description: Compliance Management System is an enterprise-class compliance management system capable of effectively tracking & managing compliance items, notices, and critical action items related to regulatory & internal compliance requirements of an organization.
• FrontendDesigner, &Backendcode, Database connections
• Preparing Stored Procedures.
• Coding as per the design. Personal Dossier: Father's Name: K Govinda Swami Date of Birth: 21st June 1994 Nationality: Indian
- Dot Net Developer at Roles &Responsible
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Title : Senior Dot net Developer Environment : ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2014, JIRA, Angular8, Visual Studio Professional 2017, CSS, BootStrap, Less, HTML5, Git, Agile Scrum Methodology. Location : Urbandale, Des Moines, IA Client : Berkley Technologies Services Summary : PATS stands for Premium Audit Tracking System. It is web-based premium audit workflow system. It is developed in-house using Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework, Angular and many other technologies. PATS enables companies to track the life cycle of a premium audit, create audit assignment rules, generation correspondence and automate two-way audit vendor communication. Roles and Responsibilities: · Used HTML 5, LESS and Angular 8 to developed UI components. · Used Web Api to develop services that can be consumed by client components. · Attending the daily standup meetings as a part of Agile methodologies. · Understanding the business requirements. · Developed custom directives. · Reverse engineered existing Legacy app. · Mentored new developers. · Followed TDD practices while programming. · Used Jasmine to write UI tests. · Extensively used SpecFlow and Nunit to write server side automation tests. · Reviewed code to ensure to ensure that it is adhering to established guidelines · Monitoring production issues on daily/timely basis. · Working on Enhancements based on client requirements. · Providing technical support during releases. · Generating technical documentation on the tasks/issues that I involved/fixed as a part of company standards. · Created new IBM message broker flow for pats application to post an events. · Created and configured SSIS package to copy the pats prod db to repository db. · Created a scheduler to run the SSIS package every day to take the prod db backup. · Deploying the builds from DEV to QA environment and setting up the environment for QA to start testing for upcoming releases.
Title : Senior Dot net Developer
Environment : ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2014, JIRA, Angular8, Visual Studio Professional
2017, CSS, BootStrap, Less, HTML5, Git, Agile Scrum Methodology.
Location : Urbandale, Des Moines, IA
Client : Berkley Technologies Services
Summary : PATS stands for Premium Audit Tracking System. It is web-based premium audit workflow system. It is developed in-house using Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework, Angular and many other technologies. PATS enables companies to track the life cycle of a premium audit, create audit assignment rules, generation correspondence and automate two-way audit vendor communication.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Used HTML 5, LESS and Angular 8 to developed UI components.
· Used Web Api to develop services that can be consumed by client components.
· Attending the daily standup meetings as a part of Agile methodologies.
· Understanding the business requirements.
· Developed custom directives.
· Reverse engineered existing Legacy app.
· Mentored new developers.
· Followed TDD practices while programming.
· Used Jasmine to write UI tests.
· Extensively used SpecFlow and Nunit to write server side automation tests.
· Reviewed code to ensure to ensure that it is adhering to established guidelines
· Monitoring production issues on daily/timely basis.
· Working on Enhancements based on client requirements.
· Providing technical support during releases.
· Generating technical documentation on the tasks/issues that I involved/fixed as a part of company standards.
· Created new IBM message broker flow for pats application to post an events.
· Created and configured SSIS package to copy the pats prod db to repository db.
· Created a scheduler to run the SSIS package every day to take the prod db backup.
· Deploying the builds from DEV to QA environment and setting up the environment for QA to start testing for upcoming releases.
- Senior Dot net Developer at Berkley Technologies Services
- Senior Dot net Developer at Berkley Technologies Services
- Computer Programmer at State of IOWA.
- Sr. Software Engineer at Monster Worldwide
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Computers and Informational Sciences - Computers
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
- Dot Net developer at SQLServer and Azure
at this Job
Project Name: I-Heal 2.0, SAML SSO Implementation, I-Heal Discharge Encounter
Team Size: 4
I-Heal is a web-based application consists of all the Physician, Clinician, Patient records online and with the calendar that have an option to lock dates for the patients visits. Worked on iHeal 2.0 Application for SAML Single Sign on Project by developing a Single Sign On functionality to give Authentication &
Authorization access to the Users they want access to Service Provider/iHeal Application.
Worked on iSupply Project for the Physician Orders page in the application to select/submit all the orders using selection of items through an API.
Worked on Post Procedure Vitals project in the application to show few fields in the Encounter
Discharge Page to populate and submit it from Procedures in the Application.
• Developed the SAML2.0 application code in C# in the. Net framework 4.5 for Single-Sign-On Authentication & Authorization.
• Developed User Interface (UI) Pages using HTML5, CSS3, Master Pages, ASP. NET Controls and ASP Classic Controls.
• Worked on Dot Net Framework extensively for retrieving data, querying, storage, manipulation (CRUD Operations) using LINQ.
• Worked on implementation of Security Validations for avoiding Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) for catching Forged Requests into the Application's Master Pages Anti-forgery tokens in ASP. NET to enable.
• Hands on experience on creating RESTFUL services using ASP. NET, WCF and C#.
• Communicated & Reviewed with the Client-team to acquire all the required items for SSO, SLO in the AZURE AD connect.
• Developed XML files for transferring data to HTML page.
• Worked on developing services for integrating with third party applications and systems by using WCF, SOAP.
• Worked on iSupply Project to develop several functionalities on a Single Page using Angular 2.0, AWS for the Products from third party API.
• Developed and worked on SQL stored procedures, triggers, tables, functions, views to store all the relevant data in the Backend Database.
• Worked on Component Space Tool to store the user relevant information and a generated token in a cookie.
• Worked on Required Field Validators, Compare Validators for a Specific Document in the Application to stop User from the Submission and check for the Criteria.
• Created Custom Filters to implement in Controller Action Level and Controller Level.
• Integrated Content Management functionality and Implemented Client-Side Validations using JQUERY Validation Plug-ins and ASP. NET validation on controller stage using Data Annotations for Model changes.
• Worked on Production defects in SQL server 2014 and configured the code.
• Extensively checked out HTML tags, frames, JQUERY to maintain uniformity in the webpages.
• Worked and involved in Code Optimization (Crucible) and performance tuning of the Application.
• Did some Code Checks/Reviews of C# Code in Crucible for other team members development work.
• Performed Smoke testing for Internal build deployment of the application before merging to QA.
• Worked on AGILE SCRUM Methodology, involved in daily stand up meeting with team members for current situation of the tasks, new Implementation in the project assigned and progress of the issue. Environment:
- Full Stack Dot Net Developer at Net Health
- Physician, Clinician, Patient at Net Health
- at Capstone Project Website Design & Development (TEAM)
- Full Stack. NET Developer at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Project is Curlin Line of Infusion Product for health care devices. These devices use three characteristics of WorkStation Line Clearance and Lot Traveler of Infusion Pumps. These Pump combine advanced medical safety software with a rugged, simple design to provide an intuitive infusion platform that increase patient safety while enhancing the workflow. The application is supposed to test the usability and accuracy of the medical devices based on the standard guidelines. Responsibilities:
Involved on Agile Scrum Methodology by attending in daily scrum
• Involved on Release Based software delivery approach and worked on Requirement Gathering, Development, Maintenance phase of SDLC of 3 tier architecture.
• Worked on enhancing and maintaining the applications as per the business need needed. Independently worked on developing document handler using the HTML5.Authorization and authentication standards and protocols experience.
• Proposed and developed property management improvement initiatives.
• Created .NET Core project Used IIS logs to identify the issues on the web server and monitored application errors through event viewer.
• Use Visual Studio Code as my development tool but connect to APIs built using ASP.Net Core2.0 and Entity Framework Core using VS 2017 RC.Using Windows Azure SQL Database, provisions and deploys relational database solutions.
• Migrated SQL 2012 Databases on Cloud using SQL Server Azure.
• Entity Framework Core and LINQ to Object to connect to SQL server database from Repositories classes for retrieving, manipulating, querying, storing data from the database.
• Created Technical Design Documents, Integration test steps (TDD) before implementing new features.
• Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C# 6.0.
• Developed and enhanced. NETframework4.0,4.5 Web API endpoints for consumption by Angular4 components.
• Created Angular4 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, Ng For, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
• Used Angular4 framework where data from backend is stored in model using http and security configurations for authentication and authorization for populated model on to UI.
• Developed microservices and deployed them using docker containers.
• Built restful apis using web api 2.0, consumed external services.
• Used angular for front end in combination with dotnet core.
• Developed reactjs modules using redux framework and integrated with existing app.
• Implemented Dependency injection using NINJECT or built in DI framework in ASp.net core.
• Thorough knowledge of VB programming, SDLC, testing methods, debugging or troubleshooting techniques, MS Windows and UNIX operating systems, website development, database and code optimization methods, MS access database, developing design specifications and flowcharts, application programming interface
• Working knowledge of Visual Basic 6.0, VB6 database, SQL Server 2008+, MS Visual Studio, Dot net frameworks, OOPS and ERP system Solid analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex programming, software or other technical issues effectively and quickly
• Wrote Unit test cases using XUNIT, Visual Studio test tool and Mocking Framework
• Implemented Re-sharper to maintain business coding standards.
• Utilized SCM for source control
• Manage the core Software Configuration Management (SCM) process and principles of identification, control, status accounting, reviews, audits, release and product quality.
• Integration of SCM tools with the Agile processes and build/deployment tools, to create and support the Agile operations and automated builds and deployment.
• Developed MS SQL Server Stored Procedures and functions for accessing the Database.
• Assisted in developing the company's SharePoint approach and helped to train the management staff on the SharePoint platform.
• Worked in SSIS packages to move data from different sources flat file, database to database.
• Worked in complex Stored Procedures, Scripts using joins, wrote Triggers to update data in Audit table as soon as data get updated, deleted or inserted into their corresponding tables.
• Working knowledge on Azure Cloud IaaS and PaaS Services.
• Involved in Unit testing (N unit), Build and integration testing for the interfaces.
• Automating using C#.net and N-unit. Environment:
- Sr Dot Net Developer at Moog Medical
- Sr Dot Net Developer at
- Dot Net Developer at Broad Ridge Financial
- at Anthem
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Projects: Neli search, ntp search, ntp public site
The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) with mission to "reduce the burden of human illness and disability by understanding how the environment influences the development and progression of human disease" focuses on basic science, disease-oriented research, global environmental health, clinical research, and multidisciplinary training for researchers. NTP site is public site where we can see for events, calendars, reports, documents, abstracts. NTP Search application is a search appliance for public use. Neli application is also a search appliance application for only NIH users.
• Participated in gathering the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment for enhancements.
• Involved in Agile process, two week Sprints and daily Scrums Stand-up meetings to discuss the development of the application.
• Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop custom UI Components that are cross browser compatible.
• Used AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC 5 pattern as the development framework to build a single-page application.
• Involved in the implementation of open- source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and AngularJS.
• Developed dynamic ClientUI using HTML5 and Angular JS.
• Dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, Jquery UI and Angular JS.
• Used MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get control over the behavior of the application.
• Application has been implemented on ASP .NET MVC design architecture thus creating complex Models, Controllers, and Views for various modules.
• Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC
• Created Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, areas in ASP.NET MVC.
• Used Razor syntax in creating Asp.Net MVC application by reducing the coding aspect.
• Used Areas in ASP.NET MVC to separate new implementation logic for upgrading to new design.
• Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
• Worked with MVC controllers to integrate with WCF and addressed the integration issues.
• Responsible for ensuring that UI codebase is scalable and maintainable.
• Comprehensive understanding of AngularJS Module, Controller, Routing.
• Used Repository Pattern to build reliable and generic architecture and easily testable and utilized Entity Framework 5.0 Code First Approach. Familiar with using Package Manager Console to achieve Database Migration.
• Involved in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures, accessed SQL database using ADO.NET.
• Used Entity Framework for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data.
• Developed ASP.NET MVC applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework and UI in Razor View Engine.
• Responsible for creating Crystal Reports using Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS)
• Designed the responsive layout of the Website, Model Login Page by using Bootstrap.
• Implemented root Scope to implement Authentication and Authorization.
• Developed the application Framework in ASP.NET 4.0 primarily using C#.NET with the business logic implemented using .NET Assemblies.
• Developed the classes using C#, which incorporate N-tier architecture and SQL server database connectivity.
• Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing Test scripts for the system testing.
• Written and performed test cases using, NUnit, TSS (test support system) tool to implement Test driven development.
• Writing Technical Documentation for each development and also for each test case.
- Sr. Dot Net Developer at National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Dot Net Developer at Wells Fargo, MN
- Net Developer at Jackson National Life Insurance
- Net Developer at Comerica Bank, MI
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Dot net Developer II at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Applications Developer at AGO
- Net Developer at Common Enrollment Platform
- Net Web Application Developer at First American
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology
Project: https://usafootball.com (website)
USA Football evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development. USA Football is the sport's national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
• Involve in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). ◦ Requirement gathering with multiple business meetings. ◦ Research analysis for the new requirements. ◦ Development of the required project task.
• Design, develop, analyze and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net technologies and tools. ◦ Integrating the designed pages with business and data layer using Web API C#.Net. ◦ Develop Linq queries using Entity Framework database objects to handle the dataflow.
• Coordinate with business users to analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
• Create and enhance applications to support growing business operations. ◦ Provides, new business need to the business wherever appropriate. ◦ Supports and provides technical details to the business analyst for making the new requirement document.
• Manage and optimize applications work flow to improve its performance ◦ Write optimized and advanced code using Microsoft .Net technology to make the application more robust. ◦ Use Object Oriented Programming to make the application code more reusable.
• Maintain and resolve complex issues or bugs pertaining to the project using: MS Dot Net Frame work 4.7, ASP.Net Core, MS SQL Server 2017, Git, JIRA, WebAPI, Entity Framework, Linq, etc. ◦ Fixes bugs or issues as and when it comes. ◦ Use JIRA tool to maintain the bugs and issues can be tracked by other team members.
• Responsible for detailed analysis and design that will support, facilitate and deliver business needs. ◦ Provide support to the build team during the application compile, code merge and build.
• Environment: ASP.Net Core, Web API, Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, .Net Framework 4.7, Microsoft SQL Server 2017, AWS, AngularJS, Entity Framework, C, GitHub, JIRA.
- Sr. Dot Net Developer at USA Football
- Sr. Dot Net Programmer at State of Indiana - Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Sr. Dot Net Developer at Borg Warner
- Sr. Dot Net Developer at Indiana State Department of Health
6 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Application - Computer Application
- - DNIIT
• Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
• Responsible for the UI design and implementation using HTML, CSS, ASP.Net master pages, Skins and themes.
• Used Jquery to enable special effects such as fading, flashing, toggling and etc. to make the system more user friendly.
• Involved in designing of the business and data access layer.
• Implemented the business layer using C#.Net.
• Handled the data access using ADO.Net.
• Designed and implemented the Database using SQL Server 2008.
• Managed the transactions with database by writing non trivial queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Dot Net Developer at UPMC
- Dot Net Developer at
- Dot Net Developer at Humana Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job