1. Doula Resume
- Doula at Doula
- Customer Service Representative at Convergys AT&T Call Center
- food service worker at Morrison healthcare
- food prep at piedmont vending
1 year at this Job
Thrive Birth Services of Delmarva
• Educating new parents about infant care and safety
• Providing parents with breastfeeding and formula feeding information
• Cleaning and cooking for family
• Caring for infants while parents rest
• Feeding and diapering infants
• Administering medication and supplements
- Postpartum Doula at Postpartum Doula
- Infant/Toddler Teacher at Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Nanny at
- Lactation Consultant Intern at PRMC
10 months at this Job
- B.S - Community Health/Health Education
I currently work as a Birth Doula for a company that I founded, By Your Side Doula Services. I offer support and education for pregnant women and their families with all things related to pregnancy, labor and delivery. I also provide postpartum services which includes education and support during the recovery period after Birth.
- Birth Doula at By Your Side Doula Services
- Receptionist at Vector Marketing
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Sunshine Birth Doula, Pittsburgh - Owner/ Birth and Postpartum Doula
● Providing support to pregnant women, and new moms
● Attending births, and caring for newborns and toddlers.
● Running the business platform, and maintaining client base. Honor Your Body Wellness, Whitehall - Front desk receptionist (contractor)
● Scheduling appointments via phone and email
● Entering client intakes, and filing important documents.
● Using excel, and office to create documents. Subway, West Mifflin - General Manager
● Running the store, scheduling, and training.
● Handling all hiring, interview, and termination processes.
● Handling all customer complaints and concerns. Sonic, Bridgeville- Carhop/cook
● Taking orders, cooking the food, preparing drinks.
● Cash handling, serving on skates, and opening/closing store.
- Birth and Postpartum Doula at Sunshine Birth Doula
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early Childhood Education
- Associate - Prenatal and Infant Massage
- High school or equivalent - Business Management
5. Doula Resume
Self employed Fertility and Birth Doula. I meet with clients to educate and prepare for preconception, pregnancy and childbirth. I also provide educational support for breastfeeding mothers and postpartum bonding between mother and baby.
- Doula at Midwest Birth
- Care Provider at Waldon Woods Nursing Home
- Medical Receptionist at Clinical Health Massage
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Maternal Support Practitioner
- Certified Birth Doula - Birth Doula, Postpartum Doula
- Medical Administration - Medical Administration, Medical Terminology
- Medical Assistant
Provide newborn education as well as physical and mental support to expanding families in home health and classroom settings
• CAPPA Educated Postpartum Doula and Lactation Educator
• Trained breastfeeding professional that offer breastfeeding support and education
• Facilitate Newborn Care Classes for pregnant and postpartum parents
• Hold Lactation classes for newborn parents
• Support the mother's recovery, give instruction on infant care and feeding, and assist with household organization
• Experienced with aided breastfeeding devices such as SNS, Breast Pumps, Finger Feeding, syringe feeding, etc
• Invoice clients according to contractual terms
• Create marketing material
• Maintaine a positive social media presence
- Postpartum Doula / Lactation Educator at DIAMOND CARE DOULA SERVICES
- FREELANCE MARKETING at
- Procurement Coordinator at Riviana Foods
- Postpartum Doula at MOTHERHOOD CENTER
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
7. Doula Resume
Family Focus: Englewood Chicago, Il. December 7, 2018 – January 5, 2009
• Doula Specialist in Healthy Families Illinois: Childbirth Educator, Nutrition and Exercise with pregnant teens in their 7th to 9th month. Using the FANA to help parents connect to their baby in utero; Early infant parenting skills (teaching parents how to massage their infants) taught along with Life Skills: Decision making, Birth Control and Goal Setting to complete high school and beyond. Weekly home visits required. Prenatal Groups in 10 week sessions continuously through-out the year. During the summer adding field trips to program. When called: Doula, (labor coach to pregnant moms at the hospital(s) of their choice). Outreach to Chicago area high schools to pregnant teens in their 1st & 2nd trimester. Outreach and recruit at area health clinics and hospitals. With permission, accompany pregnant teen to prenatal; post-partum; and infant doctor appointments. Program based on the Ounce of Prevention program. Consult with Sharon Matlock, Midwife on medical and procedural issues. Family Focus: Our Place, Evanston, December 2008 – May 2007 Doula Specialist in Teen Parent Service Group: Childbirth Educator, Nutrition and Exercise with pregnant teens in their 7th to 9th month. Early infant parenting skills (teaching parents how to massage their infants) taught along with Life Skills: Decision making, Birth Control and planning to complete high school and beyond, and meditation. Home & hospital visits required. During the summer added cooking, sewing projects, & field trips to program. Upon request: Doula, (labor coach to pregnant teens at the hospital(s) in area). Outreach to Evanston High School to pregnant teens in their 1st & 2nd trimester. Upon request, accompanied pregnant teen to prenatal; post partum; and infant doctor appointments. Program was based on the Family Focus: Englewood Ounce of Prevention program.
- Doula at Family Focus Inc.
- Receptionist at Ballert Orthopedic:
- Receptionist at Dr. Teresa Hubka, D.O.Ob/Gyn Comprehensive Women’s Care
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- completion of Massage Therapy Program; Doula Training & Certification; - Education: Wellness & Massage Training Institute 1994-1992 Completed 619 hours in Massage Therapy; Certified Infant Massage Instructor April 2006 International Loving Touch Foundation; Doula workshop April 2005 Certification with Doulas of North America April 2014; Childbirth Educator: October 2007 International Childbirth Education Association Lamaze International October 2016; Certified Lactation Counselor October 2008 The Academy of Lactation Policy & Practice Healthy Children’s Project: The Center for Breastfeeding; Ounce of Prevention workshops Present -2009; Ounce of Prevention: F.A.N.A.; Erikson Institute: The Fan; Mother Baby Curriculum: Handling Stress
- None - Lactation/Breastfeeding
- Certification - Massage Therapy
8. Doula Resume
As a doula, I act as a support source for women and their families while they are pregnant, in labor, and the postpartum. I provide pain relief techniques, up to date research on the latest studies so women are able to make their own decisions in birth and more. In the postpartum I assist in breastfeeding and lactation, postpartum struggles, bathing, and references to physicians.
- Doula at Cherishing Mothers Doula and Education Services
- Childbirth Educator at Cherishing Mothers Doula and Education Services
- Shift Supervisor at CVS Health Retail
- Waitress at Ward's Restaurant
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Some College - Nursing
Assisted families with objective and informative advice to aid in decision-making regarding childbirth. Provided support and education to families by offering evidence-based learning programs. Developed birthing plans with a focus on cultural sensitivity and awareness of family values and goals. Provided childbirth education to patients and families.
- Birth Doula at Mother’s Love Doula
- Program Director at US World Class Taekwondo
- OR Manager at Office Staff
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- None - Social Work
- High school or equivalent
10. Doula Resume
As a Doula I provide Labor and breastfeeding support and education to my clients and their partners in order for them to birth their children in positivity and awareness.
- Doula at Self Employed
- Brand Ambassador at Ohio University
- Facilities Management at Ohio University
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor at Chesapeake WIC office
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school diploma