- Drafter at SUP Design Group LLC
- Backroom Team Member at Target
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Self employed drafter.
- Drafter at Self Emmployed
- Drafter/Designer at RIX INDUSTRIES
- Drafter/Designer at Self Emmployed
- Drafter/Designer at Diasonics, Inc
at this Job
- B.A. - Industrial Arts
Worked in the engineering department as a drafter.
- Drafter at Emerald Luxury Coaches
- Satellite Technician at MasTec Advanced Technologies
- Maintenance Technician at Lortscher Animal Nutrition
- Rig Electrical Technician at Independence Contract Drilling
2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Lean Manufacturing
- Associates of Science - Automation/Robotics Technology
- High School Diploma - General Education
• Drafter for manufacturing of architectural woodwork, casework and custom interiors.
• Programs used: Autocad 2018, Microvellum 2018, WIndows 10, Adobe, MSWord, and Excel.
• Project management through Smartsheet
- Drafter at Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation
- Cabinet Maker at Parliament Coach Corporation
- Project Engineer at Creative Woodworking Concepts
- Drafter at Spacewerks Inc
9 months at this Job
I have worked as a drafter in construction prints, permit drawings and other supporting drawings as necessary. I have been trained in customer soft-wares as necessary to accomplish the task they have required, for example NDS for CenturyLink. I have experience in Visio, Microstation, Autocad and Autocad Map.
- Drafter at TESINC, LLC
- Engineer I at CenturyLink
- Structural designer at EPROB
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
I started off as a welder welding stainless steel high frequency tig mostly thin gauge 16-20 gauge. I was in charge of the welding department and also the finishing department i have some experience finishing metal. I also welded galvanize metal . Also welded mig on occasions. After 2 and half years I applied for a entry level drafting position, after attending a program at lonestar college I became a full time drafter. I currently draft mock-up and custom drive-thru Windows in autocad 2018 at customer request. I also program the AMADA machine with fabriwin 2013 software.
- Drafter at Quikserv
- warehouse associate at harbor freight tools
- warehouse associate at harbor freight tools
- Tech at discount tires
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Drafting
- - welding
Location: 4 Penjuru Place, #01-14,2.8 Penjuru Tech Hub, Singapore 608782, Tel:67494988 Duties & Responsibilities:
• Produce Shop Drawings for Sites Installation and prepare submission drawings for approval.
• Produce fabrication drawings and make quantity take off for order and cutting list.
• Prepare As Built Drawings
• Preparing office documents and report to manager and director.
• Liase with subcontractors and supplier for more detail information.
• Assist QS and contract department on info for progress claim to maincontractor, subcon and supplier. Reason for Leaving: I choose to work as a BIM Modeller and Architectural Design Drafter which is my desire most professional.
- Drafter at METALIX PTE LTD
- Draftsman at AKK TH3X
- Drafter and Quantity Surveyor at
- Door Ironmongrey and Marketing Representative at Hafele Myanmar Co.Ltd
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Civil Engineering
- Diploma - Civil Engineering
Portland, OR (Nov 2018 - Feb 2019)
Structural engineering and firm operating out of multiple states for both residential and commercial structural design.
Drafter: Take incoming designs and location reports from architects and create AutoCAD drawings of floor plans and structural diagrams.
● Place piering blocks in drawing areas designated by engineers or architects.
● Plot different drawing elements in different scales to match different state standards.
● Create site plans using satellite imaging and GIS data.
- Drafter at SFA Design Group
- Drafting Programmer at Gaylord Ventilation
- Machinist at Stony Brook University Machine Shop
- Plastics and Sheet Metal Parts Manager at Stony Brook University Motorsports
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate - Engineering
• Drafter for Civil Design, Gas Pipelines
• Design and Pricing for Residential Gas Services and Meters
• Design and Pricing for Commercial Gas Services and Meters
• Direct customer contact for any contracted jobs
- Drafter at EnEngineering
- Field Attendant at Baltimore County Recreation and Parks
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- None - Information Systems
10. Drafter Resume
The duties Ive done while working as drafter for a landscape company are, first creating a base of the flat work to start the project. Then, I would follow the landscape architect design and draft it in autocad. I would complete redlines and revised work. I used Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, and work order system to complete also to communicate with the architect.
- Drafter at Garden Design Landscaping
- Drafter at Tesinc LLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of science in Architectural - engineering
- Associate in Applied Science - computer Aided Design and Drafting