- Drafter at AP development
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Civil Drafting
Provide design, drafting and/or modeling services
using AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up or other
• Provide accurate data for status purposes, not limited to providing corrective action analysis and plans
• Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for the new building.
• Add details to architectural plans.
• Transform rough sketches in construction
- Drafter/Designer at drafter
9 months at this Job
Drafter for residential structure using AutoCAD and Sketch Up
- DRAFTER at GND DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- ARCHITECT, INTERIOR DESIGNER AND DRAFTER at VILANO COMPANY
- ARCHITECT AND DRAFTER at AZAD UNIVERSITY
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of architecture - architecture
Structural Cad Drafter
- CAD Drafter at Beyler Consulting LLC
- CAD Drafter at AndersonChase Inc
- CAD Drafter at Sitts&Hill Engineers Inc
- Senior Cad Drafter at Anderson-Peyton Engineering Inc
10 months at this Job
- Associate degree - Computer-aided design and drafting
Drafter Design Revit 2016
- Drafter/Designer at Milan Group
- Assistant engineering Department at BHD Bank
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate in Specialized Technology Degree - Drafting Technology
- CAD Drafter/Designer at The one design and build
- CAD Drafter/Designer at Koryo architecture ltd
- Architecture cad at Doo yang architecture ltd.
- Interior office owner at Design to
4 months at this Job
- Korea 2 year university degree - Architecture
As a Drafter I, I worked closely with our project coordinators to draw civil cable permits for Cox communications in Phoenix AZ. Using autoCAD, I drew permits for major roadways and residential alike and I am versed in reading utility and roadway maps as well as plats.
- Drafter at TrueNet Communications
- Research Interviewer at Nielsen
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Cad Drafter for Civil Engineering company.
- Cad Drafter at Landmark Engineering
- CAD Drafter at Binkley & Barfield, Inc.
- Drafter at Petro Chem Engineering
- Drafter at Sterns Catalytic
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Experience: 12+ years. Responsibilities: Project Management, Drafting and Design, Consulting Services. Client, Governmental, and Utility, Coordination. Accomplishments: Complete project management and design, production, coordination, multiple clients and projects. Utility Coordination, Governmental Compliance. Skills: 2D Drafting (Expert): AutoCAD thru R2019: Model Space, Paper Space, Sheet Sets, UCS/View Control, Workspace Management; MS Office. 3D Modeling (Adept): Plant3d, Solidworks, Creo, SolidEdge, Onshape, FreeCAD. Project Modeling (Adept): Plant3d, Revit, CadWorX, MPDS4, PDMS. ======================================================
- Designer / Drafter / Project Manager at J.R.Drukin Consulting, Design & Project Mgmt.
- Designer / Drafter at DCI PACIFIC, INC.
at this Job
- BA - Industrial Technology
Designer/Drafter, shop drawing, millwork, autocad, sketchup
- Designer/Drafter at CGQuality Woodworks
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Industrial Designer