- Welder at Draftsman
- Own company at
- Heavy Equipment Operator at Caguas mechanic contractor
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Draftsman
Assigned to company making curb cuts for HVAC systems as an entry level draftsman.
- Draftsman at Aerotek
- Outdoor Associate at Wal-Mart
- at West Aurora School District
1 month at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Computer Aided Design and Drafting
Draftsman responsibilities include; reviewing structural steel drawings, coding, CNC programming, autoCAD.
- Draftsman at CIVES STEEL COMPANY
- Fitter at CIVES STEEL COMPANY
- Helper/Laborer at CIVES STEEL COMPANY
- Highway Worker at State of Maine DOT
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Draftsman for an intermodal hardware manufacturer. Main responsibilities include: generate 3D models, assemblies, and subassemblies of all mechanical parts using SolidWorks; generate documentation drawings, i.e., assemblies, subassemblies, and detailed drawings for fabrications; create illustration drawings for the company catalog.
- Draftsman at Buffers USA Inc
- Draftsman/IT at Beta Max Inc
- Operator at CADD
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Technical Management
- A.S. - Pre-Engineering
Assisted in creating a scaled architecture model and shadowed architect by conducting client and site visit Draftsman University of Michigan Duderstadt Center Ann Arbor, MI (July 2018 - May 2019) -Produced drawings and documents utilizing AutoCAD and Adobe Flash for building additions, reno- vations, proposals, and general building updates
- Draftsman at University of Michigan Duderstadt Center
- Academic Translator at University of Michigan LSA
- Residential Counselor at University of Michigan LSA
- Intern at Liederbach & Graham, Architects
at this Job
- BS - Architecture
Part time contract draftsman responsible for creating wireless site and equipment drawings for site installation.
- DRAFTSMAN at Contractor
- NETWORK FIELD ENGR at VERIZON WIRELESS
- DRAFTSMAN at CRALL
9 months at this Job
Mr. Gunn has more than 27 years' experience in construction management, supplier surveillance, constructability, design, start-up/commissioning, validation, material control, document control, subcontract and systems' turnover coordination. He has successfully completed numerous housing, office buildings, petrochemical and refinery expansion projects, as well as biotechnology, pharmaceutical, pipeline and hospital building projects. In addition, has been assigned to corporate offices in various capacities while overseeing multiple personnel and projects. His background is not only in quality assurance/control, but also operations, specification and development of multiple procedures and programs for all aspects of field and corporate offices. Finally, has served as a field engineer/draftsman, engineering checker of engineered documents, superintendent, and construction/project manager. September 2018- Present Self Employed Work in family businesses in Retail, Small construction projects, staffing in regards to scheduling, marketing, payroll, inspection and supervisor/manager
- draftsman at Self Employed
- Field Engineering Manager at Gator Specialty Services, LLC
- Stocker and Chef at
- Randstad Eng at Lackland Air Force Base
6 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
Freelance draftsman for Architectural firms, required to interpret architects' rough drafts and sketches and measurements and ultimately provide finished, computer generated, architectural drawings for Architects, Designers and Contractors.
- Draftsman at Self Employed
- Contractor at Self Employed
- Stone Carver and Saw Operator at Sasso Lusso
- Apprentice, Stone Carver at DMS Studios, Ltd
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - PA prerquisites
- no degree - Doctor of Medicine
- - Research Assistant, Brain Studies Lab
- - Research Assistant, Immunology Lab
- - Research Assistant, Cognitive Lab
- - Research Assistant, Family Studies Lab
- BA - Psychology
- Rape Crisis Coumselor Certificate
Experience & Notable Contributions CSRA (IT Services Company)
• Charleston, SC
• January 2015 to January 2019. Draftsman
• Utilized initial technician team information from offsite locations to generate detailed CAD drawing packages for the customer.
• Created as built drawings from architectural sketches and parts lists including cable assemblies, network racks, switches, routers, ups, and other material for IT installations.
• Drafted data, voice, and electrical drop floor plans based on military instillations network.
• Created network/wire diagrams for racks, switches, patch panel's data and voice drops.
• Created seat matrixes, key plans, arrangements, power panels and site maps for all individual drawing's packages.
- Draftsman at IT Services Company
- Line Cook at Harry's Pub and Grill
- Backroom Associate at Sears
- Cook at Papa Joes
4 years at this Job
- Associates in Science - Civil Engineering
- Computer Aided Design (Certificate) - Computer drafting
10. Draftsman Resume
Worked in design as an electrical draftsman on two submarines being built for the US Navy at General Dynamics Electric Boat. The job included keeping all documents and information secure in a lock down zone in the 4th floor of the 221 building.
- Draftsman at General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Landscaping at Self Employed
- Computer Repair Tech at Self Employed
7 months at this Job