Role: Drama Teacher/Dance Choreographer
• Design and implement performance programs for students with an emphasis on personal growth, self-confidence and developing life skills.
• Sequence and structure lessons to better able students with the ability to gain an in depth understanding of the processes involved in character and scene development, performance breakdown and the cohesion of language as a medium to appropriately position audiences.
• Deliver content in clear and sequential formatting, incorporating appropriate learning tools specific to Drama and performance studies.
• Create didactic and inclusive Unit Plans to meet National and State requirements, catering to all learning styles.
- Drama Teacher at Stage Works Performance Education
- Drama Teacher/Drama Therapist at Red Clay Theatre Disability Group
- Drama, Dance Teacher/ Recreational Program Coordinator Health and Physical Education at Gold Coast Recreation and Sport
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
As a Speech and Drama teacher, I was responsible for helping students learn the listening and speaking skills behind public speaking through speech and drama. I was also responsible for improving students’ listening and effective communication skills.
- Speech and Drama Teacher at ALDINE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- House Manager at UW-Platteville Center for the Performing Arts
- Customer Service Representative and Loan Processor at Great Midwest Bank
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
DRAMA TEACHER, BRENTWOOD, MLK JR. AND LAKE FOREST ELEMENTARY
- Drama Teacher at Brentwood and Lake Forest elementary schools at DCPS
- Drama Instructor at Brentwood and Lake Forest Elementary Schools
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Drama
- - reading and history
- B.A. - Dramatic and Theatre Arts
• Teaching students how to act in theater
• Able to lesson plan and understand curriculum
- Drama Teacher at Drama Kids International
- Personal shopper at Giant Eagle, Hilliard
- Stocker at Michaels, Hilliard
- Hostess/Busser at Wolf's Ridge Brewing, Columbus
5 months at this Job
- Diploma - fine arts
Teaching drama part time
- Drama Teacher at Little Rock summer camp
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
- Auto Port maintenance at Auto Port
- Maintenance at JCPenney
7 months at this Job
- Some college credits - Business and administration
- College credits
o Instructed courses in Chinese Speech & Drama, Early Childhood Diploma Certificate Lesson o Compiled Chinese teaching materials o Trained students in Chinese Speech & Drama play and performance. Helped design a teacher and student training program and assisted with training
- Music, Chinese Speech & Drama Teacher at Seimpi School of Music
- Graduate Assistant at Youngstown State University
- Chinese teacher at Barker Road Methodist Church Kindergarten
- at Anglo
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master - Music Education
- Bachelor of General Studies - Drama
- Diploma of General
- Diploma - Research
Drama instructor for gifted, special education and general education students.
• Discussed the basic elements of theater which included speech, gestures and costumes.
• Developed lessons plans that would help the students analyze works of art from diverse world cultures.
- Drama Teacher at Roy H. Mann Junior High School
- Administrative Assistant at Harper Industries
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Randstad Temporary Services
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Sloan Temporary Services
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sports Science
• Developing Theatre Curriculum for Middle School and High School Theatre Program
• Creating dynamic lesson plans through data driven instruction
• Mentor Teacher
• Reading Group Teacher, giving students specific data driven instruction in order to improve their reading skills and MAP test scores
- Drama Teacher at Summit Atlas - Summit Public Schools
- Lead Choreographer at Bellevue Youth Theatre
- Humanities Teacher/Theatre Teacher at Yellow Wood Academy
- Performing Art Camp Director at Stroum Jewish Community Center
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theatre
Nugegoda Engaged in teaching Speech and Drama to Upper Nursery and Grade 03 children. Taught poetry speaking, acting and prose reading as per the school syllabus. Additionally trained children to participate external examinations such as Prepared Story Telling, Inventive Story Telling and Solo Mime conducted by British Lanka Festival for the Performing Arts. Also trained children for Verse Speaking examinations conducted by Colombo Academy of Language Skills & Dramatic Art. Produced prize winners and All Island Best Performers during my stay at this school - Sri Lanka's biggest International School Chain.
- Speech and Drama Teacher at Lyceum International School
- Manager Business Development and Administration at Decron International
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- CIMA - Management, Business, Accountancy, Economics
Served as a full-time drama instructor, providing classroom-based education for 6-8 grade Intro to Drama & 7/8 grade Acting one. Responsible for 2 Main Stage productions Hoodie and The Lion King and competitions for Thespians at both the district and State levels where we were awarded a number of superior and excellent awards. * Lead students in coursework aimed to build foundational knowledge of theater & acting concepts. * Employed a variety of educational techniques and best practices to help students internalize material. * Provided personalized training to assist the individual development of dedicated acting students. Served as a full-time drama instructor, providing classroom-based education for 7 th grade music appreciation and 8 th grade Intro to Drama. Responsible for the Austin Dram Guild productions and competitions for the Mass State Drama Festival. * Lead students in coursework aimed to build foundational knowledge of music, theater & acting concepts. * Employed a variety of educational techniques and best practices to help students internalize material. * Provided personalized training to assist the individual development of dedicated acting students. * Organized and directed 2 full stage musical productions and 1 non-musical play presented at Drama Fest. Founded and operate independent theater company and drama school, managing all productions and students. Engage students and community members with multiple productions and classes each year, including adult, 8 th grade-college, and 2 nd grade-7 th grade age groups. Oversee and provide creative vision for productions, including set design, costume, and technical issues. Supported students' acting and drama education by assessing individual student needs and adapting education and preparatory techniques to build critical skills and practice for upcoming performances and auditions. Served as a full-time drama instructor, providing classroom-based education on a range of critical theater topics. Lead students in coursework aimed to build foundational knowledge of theater and acting concepts. Employed a variety of educational techniques and best practices to help students internalize material. Provided personalized training to assist the individual development of dedicated acting students. Organized and directed a variety of school productions, engaging students and the community in theater.
- MS DRAMA TEACHER & DIRECTOR at MIAMI COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theater Education
- - Theater Education
- Leadership Administration