Solutions oriented engineer with 6 years of extensive experience in drilling & Intervention tool application, rig operations, well completion and drilling engineering. Extremely self-motivated and driven individual with excellent communication skills and an analytical mind set, applying a systems engineering approach to increase operational efficiency, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Drilling Engineer at National Oilwell Varco
at this Job
- M.Sc. - Petroleum Engineering
- Owner/Project Manager/Drilling Engineer at TSCOT Drilling Solutions LLC
- Drilling Engineer/Manager at Bonanza Creek Energy Inc
- Drilling Engineer/Project Manager/Geologist at Ormat Nevada Inc
- Geologist at America Bonanza Gold Corp
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Geological Sciences - Geological Sciences
• Maintain daily communication with all Rig Managers on all relevant activities regarding the rig operations and needs.
• Monitor operations codes and cost and update the daily surveillance.
• Review, verify and process clients and contractors invoices.
• Prepare, review and update NUS standard drilling activities and procedures for all operations.
• Review services & materials requisitions, confirm the specifications, respond to vendor clarifications and follow on the processing till the delivery of the service and/or material to the concerned rigs.
• Prepare annual work program, material plan, and budget estimates.
• Represent the company in the clients' meetings.
• Ensure sufficient supplies and spares are on-hand to reduce the risk of non-productive time.
• Track and prioritize the deployment of company assets to support field operations in the most cost efficient manner.
• Develop plans to enhance rigs equipment specifications so as to profitably deliver improved services to client.
• Participate in tenders and contracts preparation, review the ITB, prepare bids, and respond to the related clarifications.
• Identify hazards relevant to rig activities and equipment and implement sufficient controls to prevent incidents.
• Keep updated records of rig reports including daily reports, equipment specifications and failure reports.
• Liaise with other departments to coordinate their activities in supporting the operations, and in particular for the supply of materials, services and qualified crew members.
• Conduct short visits to rig sites on regular basis to observe the ongoing operations.
• Any other tasks assigned by direct supervisor and deemed necessary to fulfill the drilling section objectives.
- Drilling Engineer at National Upstream Solutions Co. Ltd
- Intern at SUDAPET Co.
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Petroleum Engineering
- High School Diploma
at this Job
- Nce - Geography/computer
- High school or equivalent
• Plan, cost, and oversee single rig drilling program in Eagleford Shale oil window
• Met with, planned and broke out Orion Rig 12 for Freedom continuous drilling plan
• Conduct RFQ and bidding process with all vendors related to all aspects of drilling a well
• Work with geology, completions and production to develop a plan of operations
• Drove down average well drilling time and cost from 13 days to 10.5 days and $1.4MM to $1.25MM through cost reductions and gained efficiencies
• Iterated BHA and bit combinations to reduce trips and increase ROPs
• Projected costs on an AFE within 5% of field estimated costs
• Worked with completions to plan frac slurry designs, stages and intervals for optimal resource recovery
• Work with gaugers to develop preventive maintenance plan for well facilities
- Senior Drilling Engineer at Freedom Oil & Gas
- Consulting Engineer at Texas Independent Exploration
- Receiving Clerk at Shipping/Receiving Clerk, A.B
- Field / Drilling Engineer at Southwestern Energy
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Industrial Engineering
• Monitoring-reporting drilling and completion operation status.
• Controlling drilling parameters like WOB, rpm, mud log, caudal, torque and sticking possibility.
• Design of drilling, cleaning, tripping an completion BHA.
• Supervise operations during the drilling and completion phase.
• Checking the well design and well head equipment.
• Verify costs according to contract specifications.
• Coordinate logistics, tools and stuff necessary for drilling and completion of exploratory and development wells.
• Management of Open Wells software.
• Veryfing BHA operations, surveys, construction of buildings up, DLS, inclinations, tangent, azimuth, bit records.
• Verifying operations in accordance with quality control, safety and environmental guidelines. Location: Rubiales and Quifa Field, (Meta), Colombia
- Drilling Engineer II at PACIFIC RUBIALES ENERGY
- Company Man Assistant at CONTINENTAL DRILLING
- Engineering and Operations Internship- (Barrancabermeja -El Centro) at ECOPETROL S.A
10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- - INTERNAL AUDITORS OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
Leveraged technical and drilling expertise as primary OpenWells super user. Designed, created, and managed integrity of databases, filling a vital role by ensuring accuracy of data collected from field. Prepared and distributed reviews and analysis of all drilling activity. Key Achievements: * Played a key role in successful implementation of OpenWells Data Reporting System company-wide as well as ongoing database performance and data accuracy improvements. * Identified and recommended improvements to drilling metrics based on in-depth analysis of current drilling data and practices. * Prepared well files, Depth vs. Day curves, casing exceptions, permits, and AFEs for 170+ wells in addition to producing monthly, quarterly, and annual drilling reviews.
- Senior Drilling Engineer Analyst at Sanchez Oil & Gas
- Senior Staff Drilling Analyst/Drilling Technician at Southwestern Energy
- Senior Staff Drilling Technician at ExxonMobil
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business and Computer Studies
• Drilling Program.
• Costing and scheduling drilling operations.
• Working to strict schedules and deadlines.
• Supervising drilling and solving technical problems.
• Measuring operations against budgets.
• Enforcing safety and disaster recovery procedures
• Reporting and optimizing operations.
• Supervising drilling, completion and work over operations.
• Managing the logistics and reporting of operations.
- Drilling Engineer at Drilling and Workover Department
- Associate field technical professional at Halliburton
- SALES ENGINEER at ALASALA FOR TECHNICAL SERVICE AND OIL FIELD SUPPLY
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Petroleum Engineering
• Lead Engineer immediately after hire
• Train new hire employees and mentor/follow-up training of lower level engineers
• Have maintained every job to the highest level for each client with no issues
- Measurement Drilling Engineer at Stryker Energy Services
- Licensed Sales Agent, Paul Guerrero at Allstate Insurance
- April Measurement Drilling Engineer at Stryker Energy Services
- Sales Manager at ACT Security Group
9 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Interpreted job status and provided corporate visibility to field situation by compiling daily, weekly, and end-of-job reports on Survey, gas, Measurement While Drilling (MWD) data, drilling parameters, and logs, included personal insight and recommendations. one Logging While Drilling (LWD) in the Gulf of Mexico; working with tools like the Negative pulse, Positive pulse and iCruise intelligent Rotary steerable systems. during the down time for every sections of the hole on every job run. (Bs), gravitational (Gs), and Dip interference criteria. and sending it out to the client; as well as laying down & picking up the Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) and making Rig-floor offset calculations with the Directional Driller (DD) for every tool run.
• Managed three active Measurement-While-Drilling (MWD) operations in the Permian basin and
• Reduced non-productive time (NPT) by completing the pre-job tasks; assembling, torqueing, tool- highside and testing the Direction-Gamma-While-Drilling (DGWD) tool string ahead of schedule
• Met the customer and Halliburton's standard every time by ensuring the surveys met magnetic
• Assisted the Sperry Drilling team on location by implementing quality control (QC) for each survey
Interpreted job status and provided corporate visibility to field situation by compiling daily, weekly, and end-of-job reports on Survey, gas, Measurement While Drilling (MWD) data, drilling parameters, and logs, included personal insight and recommendations.
one Logging While Drilling (LWD) in the Gulf of Mexico; working with tools like the Negative pulse, Positive pulse and iCruise intelligent Rotary steerable systems.
during the down time for every sections of the hole on every job run.
(Bs), gravitational (Gs), and Dip interference criteria.
and sending it out to the client; as well as laying down & picking up the Bottom Hole Assembly
(BHA) and making Rig-floor offset calculations with the Directional Driller (DD) for every tool run.
- Measurement/Logging While Drilling Engineer at HALLIBURTON
- Field Engineer (Hydraulic Fracturing) at Halliburton
- Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) at University of Southern California
7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Petroleum Engineering
- Bachelors of Science - Petroleum Engineering