working for Giro Gold mine drilling exploration diamond and RC for mining prospect and training the crew how to work on rigs and how to become new drillers the crew were being given necessary trainings us to that some becomes drillers and trainees. And some become proper technicians and some become safety representative. Period of Employment May 2015- Current Industry Mining & Exploration Position Held Drilling Supervisor Company Name: African Drilling (DRC) SARL working for Alpha mine Bisie doing helicopter slinging job drilling moving the Rigs my chopper and by man power and running the site safely with good production and giving out necessary trainings to the crew on site and make sure all paperwork is done accordingly and do the safety meeting us per program and do all Rigs maintenance as required and train the guy how to become good drillers and safety representative.
- Drilling Supervisor at International Drilling Solutions
- Drilling Supervisor and manager at
- Supervisor and manager at Drilling
- Supervisor at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Aug 2010 - Oct 2018
● Managed company and contract welders along with Welder Manager Supervisor third party companies associated with Sendero drilling. Sendero Drilling Company - San
● Overseen welding for fifteen drilling rigs along with two Angelo, TX yards. Everything from general maintenance to complete rebuilds and upgrades
● Worked closely with drilling superintendents and rig managers to ensure a safe and timely and cost efficient completion.
● Owner: Kurk Cleere | 325-655-7641
● Senior Drilling Supervisor: Eric Heaton | 325-450-4052
- Senior Drilling Supervisor at Sendero Drilling Company
- Independent contract welder and Consultant for several at Self Employed
8 years, 2 months at this Job
• Managed projects as drilling supervisor for drill crew onsite and acted as project leader
• Responsible for performance, field personnel and service quality for the customer
• Responsible for operating Motors and RSS (Powerdrive)
• Responsible for drilling complex wells, in the Permian Basin
- Contract, Directional Drilling Supervisor at Motors and RSS
- Completions Engineer at C&J Energy Services
- Field Service Engineer at Tokyo Electron Limited
- DRS Engineer at Baker Hughes INTEQ
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Drilled hoizontal oil well in the Powder River in Wyoming. Supervisor over drilling operation on site
- Drilling Supervisor at EOG Resources
- Drilling Foreman at Devon Energy
- Toolpusher at True Drilling Company
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Charlie Prentice - The study of morning reports and what to look for that could lead to hole problems and blow outs
- Charlie Prentice - In-depth study of rig sizing for the hole to be drilled, slip volosity of a cutting and many other things
- High school - High School
- Haliburton Cementing School for Vendors - Cementing of casing strings, plug backs and Hydergin Cement
- MI-Sawco - Solieds Control equipment and what to look for in your mud reports
- High school
Deepwater Drilling Supervisor - Responsible for all well-site operations, HSE programs, and cost reporting during the execution phase of all drilling and completion campaigns. Managed and directed the activities of the drilling contractor and drilling service contractors in the execution of the well program. Ensured all BHP policies, management principles and standards are complied with. Lead the HSE program at the rig site and ensured its effectiveness. Supervised and optimized all operations. Coordination of personnel, equipment, and material requirements for rig operations. Monitored documentation and reported all rig operations affecting the well. Served as Night DSV onboard the TOI Development Driller I in the GoM from 2011 to 2014. Overseen entire construction build and operational implementations of the TOI Deepwater Invictus. Created and lead Customer Acceptance Program process for the Invictus acceptance for contract. Served as Night Drilling Supervisor onboard the Invictus from April 2014 to September 2018. Created and implemented many LEAN operational and HSE improvements for operator and 3rd party. Served as Sr. Drilling Supervisor on three Deepwater well interventions in the GoM utilizing the Helix Q-4000 intervention vessel. Served as Night Drilling Supervisor on a deepwater work-over/re-complete well with the Deepwater Invictus. Created a complete workover fishing program for deepwater interventions/workovers. Assisted with the Managed Pressure Drilling system installation, training program, and commissioning onboard the Deepwater Invictus. Successfully drilled and managed the well operations utilizing the MPD system.
- Deepwater Drilling Supervisor at BHP Billiton / Petroleum
- Rotating Drilling Superintendent at Global Marine Drilling / GlobalSantaFe / Transocean Offshore
- Civil Engineer and General Foreman at Modern Continental South
- Assistant Driller / Driller - Lagos Nigeria at Noble Drilling International
7 years at this Job
Greylock Energy Supervisor Kyle Raider, [email protected] ph # 304-389-5708 500 Corporate Landing Charleston WV Oct 2014 to Oct 2018
- Drilling Supervisor at
- Drilling Supervisor at Edgemarc Energy
- Drilling Supervisor at EQT Energy
- Drilling Supervisor at PDC Energy Bridgeport WV
4 years at this Job
• Responsible for Drilling well as per company procedures and specifications.
• Managed and responsible for the safety, environmental and regulatory compliances results of the site.
• Responsible for checking overall rig and location housekeeping.
• Drilled with air, Oil base mud (diesel base).
• Coordinated personal, equipment and material requirements for rig operations. Monitor and document the rig daily operations affecting the well.
• Manage third party employees (roustabouts, solids control personal, roll off trucks, water trucks.
• Communicate with directional drillers so we can be on the plan to drill the well as per company requires.
• Order tools and equipment needed to drill and complete the well as require by company (casing, cement, downhole tools, surface equipment etc.)
• Drill Marcellus shale wells.
- Drilling Supervisor at EQT Corporation
- Rig Manager at Atlas Drilling LLC
- Independent Drilling Consultant at Stone Energy Corporation
- Rig Manager at Trinidad Drilling Ltd
11 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Job supervisor run a 6-8 man crew driller on a drilling rig drilled for oil tear out rig for moves and rig it back up. Accomplishments moved up fast became a driller from a roustabout over the time worked there Skills Used mechanic skills, air tools, hydraulics and rig maintenance oil changes, drilled for oil
- Drilling Supervisor at Ensign Energy Services Inc.
- Mechanic at Ryans automotive
11 years, 6 months at this Job
Air drilling top hole sections for natural gas around Pennsylvania, WV and Ohio.
- Directional Drilling Supervisor at Scientific Drilling International
- Truck Driver at J & M Tank Lines
- Directional Driller Supervisor at PROFESSIONAL DIRECTIONAL LTD
- Directional Driller Supervisor at RYAN ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES USA INC
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Technology
Locate/Operate 16/20, 24/40, hydro excavation of utilities, hand dig utilities/ windows, install conduit, water lines, sewage, hand holes, set up/ tear down job site, restoration.
- Directional Drilling Supervisor/Operator at Daystar Directional Drilling
- HDD Operator at Gerhing Underground
- Operator at Reflectix
- Operator/Supervisor-Corrective Steel Press Department at S & S Steel Service, Inc
6 months at this Job
- GED - Accounting