• Professional Drive test engineer in wireless communication industry. Experience includes drive testing, post processing, walk testing, editing reports, QXDM, CSAB, TEMs data analysis, and experience with throughput testing (DL/UL).
• Pre and post drive test, SSV testing, CSFB, Handover Testing, Testing, Speed test.
• Understanding of GCF/PTCRB.
• Experience in utilizing QXDM Professional to test to test LTE Handsets.
• Experience in utilizing Microsoft streets and trips to implements navigation of drive test routes.
• CSAB Testing, HSPA testing, XCAL and PTA device synchronization.
• Experiencing in utilizing TEMS investigation in 4G LTE SSV, Cluster Drive, UL/DL Throughput, CSFB, latency, ping test, site audit and handover test.
• Customer complain experience evangelist.
• Test on mobile devices signal strengths on Radio Frequencies.
• Test on radios like 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, HSPA VoLTE and software like QXCP, XCAL, JDSU, TEMS and QXDM Services using Apple, Windows and Android based devices. Work on specific cell sites, performing relevant regression testing during maintenance Windows Regression testing and VoLTE and other launches. Execution & Modification of test plans/reports for various test scenarios. Provide Troubleshooting testing support based on need during the day & night. VoLTE testing in VoLTE RAN areas. Ensure tests are done accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Carried out VoLTE launched in NY, NJ and its suburbs. Able to manage ports using Device Manager.
- RF 4G LTE Drive Test Engineer at HayKay Market LLC
- 4G LTE/3G Optimization Engineer at Huawei Technologies
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
System performance monitoring of KPI's (dropped calls, handovers, missing neighbors, etc.)
• Data collection using X-CAL with 1 short call, 1 long call, and frequency scanning.
• Make E911 Testing / Survey on each sector with the use of Laser Range Finder, GPS and cell Phone.
• Make E911 test calls on different sectors/PNs (alpha, beta & gamma) on corresponding Azimuth confirming the LAT/LONG.
• Drive Tests Mobile E911 LTE Phase II System Call Testing & Verification for Public Safety System.
• Analyze drive test data on XCAL/TEMS investigation for network analysis, site verification, problem identifications and solutions.
• Streamline data gathering, storage and access to minimize effort required to generate required customer reports.
• Provide fault-free operational procedures, carry out troubleshooting as needed.
- RF DRIVE TEST Engineer at LAT/LONG
- RF Drive Test Engineer at
- RF Drive Test Engineer at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication
Worked on US CELLULAR Project, with Drive Test equipment such as antennas, Hub and GPS. Testing CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, LTE phones. Performed Cluster Drive and Post Processing of Log Files. Calibrate RF test equipment collecting test from source to determine specific cause of problem for improvement application. Drive test using TEMs Investigation and XCAL software to collect data on GSM, CDMA, WCDMA and LTE. Monitoring of KPI's, throughput (Upload & Download speed), call drop rate, call fail and call error rate as requested by the RF team. Test file are uploaded back to Optimization team (QA) through FTP. Operated with Map-info and Microsoft Street and Trips for navigation of drive test routes.
- RF Drive Test Engineer at TeleWorld Solutions
- Quality Assurance Associate at ASSURANT
- Telecommunication Technician at Comcast
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Banking and Finance
- Associate of Arts
• Performed CW and CCW drive round the site to check for swap sectors and successful handovers between sectors within a site.
• Executed RAN Validation fro TM9 testing and VOLTE testing.
• Conducted Wi-Fi COX indoor and outdoor testing of Wi-Fi APs on wirelines in a cluster with business and residential neighborhoods.
• Completed various types of mobility and stationary RF test cases in the field of LTE, NOMAD, QXDM, WCDMA, CDMA, EVDO, WiMAX, VOLCANO and GSM.
• Achieved DL & UL, OOKLA, speed test, and mobility handover testing and RTT testing.
• Arranged and Setup of all equipment, UEs to System using COM Ports, PCTEL Scanners, GPS, and Antennas.
• Power circled UEs on various occasions to achieve the best result of an on going test.
• Used MS Streets & Trips tool for the navigation for drives routes.
• Executed Single site, cluster site, throughput test and benchmarking drive.
• Excellent communication, leadership abilities and technical skills.
- RF Drive Test Engineer at Teleworld Solutions
- RF Drive Test Engineer at Avacend Inc
- IT Support Technician at Apex Systems
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Management Information Systems
• Perform SSV with live production LTE 800/1900/2.5 sites using tool XRO-SOLO and XCAL make sure to achieve passing threshold values as per client requirement.
• Perform stationary throughput testing.
• Verify Access performance, Downlink & Uplink sector throughput verification.
• Perform multiple Test features like eCSFB Call and Intra LTE Frequency handovers by CW/CCW.
• Verify and report site throughput, call failure and coverage issue to live client conference bridge with RF Engineer and implement changes
• Troubleshoot of test devices and software issues while ongoing process data collection.
• Train new team member and Coordinate with other team members and help them to resolve the equipment and devices issues.
- Drive Test Engineer at Teleworld Solutions Inc
- Field Tech/ Wifi Tech Engineer at Teleworld Solutions Inc
- Drive Test Engineer at Sublime Wireless
- Drive Test Engineer ( Team Lead) at Apeiron Inc
9 months at this Job
* Used Microsoft Streets & Trips tool for the navigation of site verification and Clusters drive routes and performing CW and CCW drive round the site to check for swap sectors and successful handover between sectors within a site.
* Conduct Short & long call testing on alpha, beta and gamma sectors and monitoring of key performance parameters such as Ec/Io, SINR, RSRP, UL and DL throughputs, handover during the drive testing.
* Performed stationary test at the cell sites to check or verify the throughput (DL/UL).
* Upload the collected data to the company's sFTP server through Outlook.
* Resolved network issues by making sure that network KPI's are met.
• Conduct Mobile E911 LTE Phase II System Call Testing & Verification for PSAP, gathered reports were analyzed and sent daily to the reporting managers via RF transmissions as well as physical data collection of Optimization for GSM, UMTS, CDMA, and LTE networks using XCAL software. * Managed the inventory for phones (UEs), Laptops, antennas, GPS, Scanners, etc. * Understanding of performance metrics associated with mobile networks like RSSI, RSCP, Ec/Io, PN, PSC, PCI, and Throughput. * Perform eCFSB test calls on FIT assignments to verify Ultra-Command, LTE Service requests and Handoff completion * E911 testing on CDMA/VoLTE technology for 2500, 1900 and 800 MHZ band class. * Analyzed drive test data on XCAL for network analysis, site authentication, and problem identifications. * Performing CW and CCW drive round the site to check for swap sectors and successful handovers between sectors within a site. * Making Short & long call testing on alpha, beta and gamma sector. Drive Test Engineer 04/02/2017 Ingenu - San Diego, CA
• Conducted basic and advanced telecommunication field tests.
• Prepared and distribution post-processing files and reports.
• Configure 3G, CDMA, LTE phones, to the right frequencies 800MHZ, 1900MHZ for a better coverage using X CAL-MOBILE software. 1QoS and QoE testing across all GSM/WCDMA/EVDO/Wi-Fi/LTE technologies.
• Measuring of network data throughput performance and voice quality using X CAL-MOBILE
• Maintained and monitored all test tools and equipment.
• Performed equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Evaluated and recommended system improvement measures.
• Prepared Education reports from data analysis.
- Drive Test Engineer at SAMSUNG/Teleworld Solutions
- Shipping & Receiving Lead at IN TIME SERVICES
- Fleet Manger at Prima Jay & Dal Nig Ltd
2 months at this Job
• Perform field testing for various telecommunication carriers and Sirius XM Radio.
• Work directly with in house and client RF teams to ensure goals are reached in a timely manner.
• Collect data using X-cal (including MPM4 in 5 markets), QXDM and various other RF data collecting tools.
• Create daily reports to ensure everything is transparent to stationary teams in the office.
• Device troubleshooting, including phone software/binary and flashing devices.
• Assist in phone interviews and training of newly hired drive testers.
- Drive Test Engineer at TeleWorld Solutions
- Associate RF Engineer at Sublime Wireless
- Senior RF Drive Test Engineer at LCC International
- RF Test Engineer at Glow Networks a CSS Corp
3 years at this Job
Conduct nationwide drive testing in major cities and highways using Microsoft Street and Trips
- Drive Test Engineer at Teleworld Solutions
- Drive Test Engineer at CSS Corp
- Drive Test Engineer at NetWorks Support Associates
- Drive Test Engineer at Gycom Technologies Inc
4 months at this Job
- National Diploma - Computer Science
• Analyze drive test data on X CAL-MOBILE /XRO SOLO investigation for network analysis, site verification, problem identifications and solutions and generate a report on drop calls and coverage intensity.
• Configure 3G, CDMA, LTE phones, to the right frequencies 800MHZ, 1900MHZ for a better coverage using X CAL-MOBILE or XRO SOLO software.
• Coordinates and analyze incoming/outgoing frequency/PN plans. Producing MPE and AM studies. Coordinate RF parameters for E911 and also carry out E911 tests.
• Upload data files to FTP, SFTP or XRO SOLO servers.
• Sector swap test
- Drive Test Engineer at Tele-world Solutions
- Drive Test Engineer at Garner data systems Inc
- Drive Test Engineer at Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Electrical Engineering
* Performing Drive Testing for AT&T 4G LTE 1C/2C sites including shakedowns (SSDs) and Single Site Verification (SSVs) using JDSU and TEMS. * Responsible for conducting test drives in different locations, analysis the log files and uploads all data directly to the client. * Performed drive testing for different carriers like Verizon, T mobile, AT&T 4G LTE 1C/2C sites on single Site Verification (SSV), multi carrier and Cluster Drive. * Performing WCS testing for Band 30 using PCTEL scanners or HTC phone applications. * Performing Iperf, stationary, mobility and exit route drive testing. * Finding good RF conditions where it is good for conducting shakedown test (downlink, uplink, ping, CSFB, Hand over) for 3 cascades tower * Checked RSRP, RSRQ, CINR, and RSSI in the areas where the sites were present. * Used TEMS tool for drive test log recording, street ATLAS for navigation. * Testing done in different morphologies like urban, suburban and dense populations and downtowns. * Have good understanding of signal propagation, RF principles, LTE architecture, LTE call flow, HO failures, connection failures, call drops causes etc. * Helping the team lead taking care of logistics for all team member including hotel booking, rental cars and sites access, etc. * Uploading collected data on the FTP servers using FileZilla and submitting daily reports on time * Familiar with FCC and OSHA rules & regulations.
- RF Drive Test Engineer (contract) at Telecom Technology Services Inc
- RF Engineer (contract) at Sublime Wireless
- Field Test Engineer (intern) at Glow Network
- Lab Assistant at Gannon University
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering