Drive test engineer
- RF Drive Test Engineer at Actel communication s.a.e
- Drive Test Engineer at Actel communication s.a.e
- Rf drive test engineer at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering
• Anchor Telecoms, drive test engineer, RESPONSIBLITY: costumer complain, low revenue, http download and upload, cluster drive, benchmark, ssv, optimization. ftp upload. 2011- 2012 RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Microwave Installation, Alignment and Configuration of Ericson & Aviat Equipments
• Ceragon, ZTE, Alcatel, Huawei, 3G 2G
- Anchor Telecoms, drive test engineer at Ceragon, ZTE, Alcatel
- at Laplace Technology
- at Quantum Nig. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- National Diploma in Business Administration - Business Administration
- School Certificate - Examination
· Performed E911 test call and verification on Sprint Network. · Carry-out E911 verification on the back-end sprint location area management server by probing successful call completion. · Professional Drive test engineer in wireless communication industry. Experience includes drive testing, post processing, walk testing, editing reports, Ms streets & trips, Mapinfo, QXDM & CSAB, TEMs data analysis, and experience with throughput testing (DL/UL). · Pre and post drive test, SSV testing, CSFB, Handover Testing, Testing, Speed test. · Customer complaint handling & interfacing abilities.
- LTE Drive Test Engineer at Peachtree
- RF 4G LTE Drive Test Engineer at HayKay Market LLC
- 4G LTE/3G Optimization Engineer at Rutotech Global Services in partnership with Huawei Technologies
at this Job
- Associate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Drive Test / Data Collection Engineer
• 3G, 4G LTE, GSM/ GPRS/CDMA2000/EVDO/ EDGE/ UMTS/ LTE. Optimization and Site Integration. Monitoring of KPI's, throughput (Upload & Download speed), call drop rate, handover successful rate as requested by the RF performance team.
• Performing CTTP and making .E911 t est calls on different sectors/PNs (alpha, beta & gamma) on corresponding Azimuth confirming the LAT/LONG.
• Analyze drive test data on TEMS investigation for network analysis, site verification, problem identifications and solutions and generate a report on drop calls, coverage intensity.
• Configure 3G, CDMA, LTE phones, to the right frequencies 800MHZ, 1900MHZ for a better coverage using QPST software. Handling optimization of new sites and handles problems like call drop, call fail interference, handover failure. Worked directly with RF Engineering Team for optimization of network and to analyze the data collected for EVDO upload, download speed and ping time testing. Handling customer complaints and related issues. Performing Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise drive to verify successful handovers between sectors within a site as well as sanity drive to verify handovers among many sites. Conduct nationwide drive testing in major cities and highways using Microsoft Street and Trips. Investigate drop calls and other network failures and resolved all issues. ACCOMPLISHMENTS Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills and my experience as a RF Drive Test Engineer to foster advancement, growth and boost productivity in the organization. I conduct nationwide drive testing in major cities and highways using Microsoft Street and Trips. Investigate drop calls and other network failures and resolved all issues. SKILLS USED GSM/ GPRS/CDMA/EVDO/ UMTS/ LTE Optimization and Site Integration. Performing CTTP and making 911 test calls on different sectors/PNs (alpha, beta & gamma) on corresponding Azimuth confirming the LAT/LONG. Set up of equipment, Laptops, GSM, CDMA phones, hub, GPS and antennas. 〓 Drive test using TEMS software to collect voice, data on GSM, CDMA, and LTE. Test file are uploaded back to Optimization team (QA) through FTP. Performed Benchmarking testing on different vendors such as AT&T, VERIZON, T-MOBILE, and SPRINT. Handling customer complaints related issues performing a sanity drive and verifying the coverage in the area. Strong troubleshooting skills in Rebooting and Updating of CDMA, LTE phones 2G, 3G and 4G technologies. Resolved minor computer problems with navigation and data collection software. Quickly learn and retain relevant system knowledge through applied learning, reading of standards documents or other documentation and review of test plan documents. Excellent communication, leadership abilities and expert technical skills. Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- RF DRIVE TEST ENGINEER at Haykay Market communications
- Logistics Associate at J & J Logistics
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Computer Science - Computer Science
· Working on Sprint National wide project CDU30, MIMO and E911 Projects. · Perform SSV for CDU30 and MIMO with live production sites LTE 800/1900/2.5 with RF testing tool XRO-SOLO and XCAL to achieve passing threshold values as per client requirement. · Perform Stationary and Mobility testing for CDU30 & MIMO. · Perform E911 PSAP Live call and LAM call testing Ph-1 & Ph-2 for all frequencies. · Verify access performance, Downlink & Uplink sector throughput verification. · Check for swap sectors b conduction CW and CCW drives. · Perform MO/MT call testing different layer/channels on each sector. · Verify multiple test features like eCSFB, Intra LTE frequency handovers. · Report site coverage issue, call failure issue, throughput issue to RF Engineer and implement changes. · Using software Microsoft Street & Trips for navigation and XCAL-M and XRO-SOLO for drive test. · Train new team member and coordinate existing other team members to help them to resolve equipment and test devices issues. · EOD reports submit towards the site completion to the team coordinator.
- Drive Test Engineer at Teleworld Solutions Inc
- Field Tech/ Wifi Tech Engineer at Teleworld Solutions Inc
- Drive Test Engineer at Sublime Wireless
- Drive Test Engineer ( Team Lead) at Apeiron Inc
11 months at this Job
Tran corp is a technology solutions leader with focus on project management and network solutions. Sirius XM Connected Vehicle Services Inc., a subsidiary of SiriusXM, has teamed up with AT&T, a leader in the connected car industry, to provide 4G LTE connectivity to support SiriusXM Guardian, SiriusXM's package of in-vehicle safety, security, and convenience services in select 2017 model year vehicles. Responsibilities:
• Performed sector, cluster and market drive to test coverage and performance.
• Worked closely with Engineering, deployment and management group to troubleshoot and resolve multiple level of network issues.
• Reviewed site acceptance test such as RSSI, Throughputs, Latency, PCI and Sector swap verification to ensure it meets or exceed requirements.
• Analyzed handover and coverage issues using TEMS, reported issues to the senior RF Engineer to help find resolutions through retesting.
• Developed and executed test plans as well as coordinate with RF drive team in scheduling test activities.
• Created Drive routes using Microsoft S&T for Cluster/Market drives during the Network Deployment and Optimization.
- RF Drive Test Engineer at Tran Corp. International
- Quality Analyst/Business Analyst at Campus Management
- Quality Analyst/Business Analyst at Entergy Texas, Inc
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst at RealEC Technologies
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Science
Worked on Sprint project and can do testing on XCAL and XRO. Completes one site in 2-3hrs and then move to another site. Performed handover tests, stationary DL/UL throughput test E911 call test as well as mobility and cluster drive performed IRAT and reselection test, ensuring neighbor sites are up. Performed CW and CCW tests to ensure there are no swapped sectors. Worked on pre and post migration cluster drives. Experienced in using Street Atlas and Microsoft Street and trip tools for the navigation of drive routes. Responsible to complete the annual coverage and performance drive test analysis. Data collection using X-CAL with 1 short call, 1 long call, and frequency scanning. Helped other engineers to upload and process the data achieved after Bench Marking Provided Trouble shooting for the teams in the field and co-coordinating with the client's requirement. Responsible for creating voice and data setup for short call, long call, and packet call and making workspaces. Developed drive routes using Microsoft Streets and Trips.
- RF Drive Test Engineer at TeleWorld Solutions
- RF Drive Test Engineer at Telnet - Virginia
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology
• VoLTE Registration Deregistration (Idle Mode) - 1X CDMA_VoLTE
• VoLTE Registration_Deregistration (Connected Mode) - VoLTE to VoLTE
• RTT delta with RoCH ON, RoCH OFF at Cell EDGE, RTT delta with RoCH ON, RoCH OFF at Cell CENTER
• Macro to Micro Cell Site Connectivity Troubleshooting help with RAN Engineer.
• ROHC Link Budget UL Testing
• RTT TESTING
• LTE QoS Parameters testing, QCI, ARP, GBR, MBR AND AMBR TTI Bundling Troubleshooting by performing stationary tests, SRVCC (Single Radio Voice Call Continuity), CSFB (CS Fall Back) Testing.
• FIT AND NDI Drives, Simultaneous VoLTE Voice and Data (VoLTE MO to CDMA MT AND CDMA MO to VoLTE MT( VoLTE_Voice_Performance-Quality Cluster Drive)
•Upgrade, Downgrade install and re install Android Operating System .
- Drive Test Engineer at GTA/Sprint
- Drive Test Engineer at TECHMEHINDRA /AT&T
- Drive Test Engineer at ERICSSON/TMOBILE
- Drive Test Engineer at Samsung /Sprint Multi-Band Project
2 months at this Job
• Drive routes for SSV, Cluster as per regular standards and requirements
• Perform responsibilities of setting up testing equipments and developing testing systems
• Experienced in data collection for Pre-launch and Post-launch Optimization for GSM, UMTS and LTE networks on ALU system
• Find out low coverage area and suggest requirements for new sites
• Perform equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
• Find out sector swapping and interference at sites
• 4G LTE and 2.5 LTE RF ATP
• Handle complicated HO's, handle the task of optimization and validation of RF drives and post processing of data
• Ability to adopt new testing techniques and tools in a timely manner
• Analyze and measure LTE parameters - RSRP, RSSI, RSRQ and CQI Measurements
• Collect both scanner and UE data from every detected cells
• Perform stationary test at the cell sites to check or verify the download / upload throughput
• Perform testing to verify LTE call success rate, speed test and call drop rate Perform FIT test for Sprint, Tmobile and USCellular
• TOOLS: XCAL, TEMS, MICROSOFT STREETS AND TRIPS
- RF Drive Test Engineer at TELEWORLDSOLUTIONS
- Police Officer at
- Correctional Officer at VENTURA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Retail Sales Associate at MACY'S INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.Sc - Marketing
- - Leadership
• LTE Drive Test Using Mobile Xcal to Run Call scenarios Between Mobile Originator and Mobile Terminator. 2500MHZ
• 4G, 3G GSM /EVDO/ CDMA/ UMTS/ LTE, eNB Optimization and Site Integration Making E911 test calls on GSM, CDMA technology for 1900 and 800 MHZ band cls. Performing Single site verification, stationary drives using download and upload scripts and Iprf and telnet to generate good throughput on each sector on 4G Sites.
• Analyzed drive test data on XCAL for network analysis, site validation, and problem identifications. Monitoring system for Alarms, network issues and escalating issues. Cluster drives, troubleshooting drives and equipment setting for drive testing. Performing Stationary and mobility test and Cluster Drive using Street and Trips Map.
• Worked directly with RF Teams to improve network and to make analysis on the data collected. Monitoring system performance indicators KPI's such as RSRP, SINR,
• Upload and Download throughput, Dropped Calls, Blocked Calls, Hand-over failure/success and Missing Neighbors Configuration of phones using QPST software to the right class bands 1900MHz, 800 MHz, 2500MHz. Analyzing Drive-Test Log files for Handover, Site Coverage and Speech quality performance. Attending to Customers' complaint analysis and resolutions on regular basis.
• Drive test using XCAL software to collecting voice, data on GSM, CDMA, and LTE. Performing CW and CCW drive round the site to check for swap sectors and successful handovers between sectors within a site. Performed Stationary test at the cell sites to check/verify the throughput (DL/UL)
• Performed Full 800/1900 ATP with mobile hotspot device and LG viper phone. Performed CW and CCW testing handover within the site.
• Performed E911 call testing with 2 different phones on all three sectors. Collected and analyzed RSSI, Ec/Io, DL, UL & ping values for both 3G and 4G testing. Performed pre and post migration Cluster/Sanity drives. Highly proficient in XCAL. Performing CW and CCW drive round the site to check for swap sectors and successful handovers between sectors within a site
- RF Drive Test Engineer at TELEWORLD SOLUTIONS
- Drive Tester at A & Z Consulting
- RF Drive Tester Engineer at ASCOM
9 months at this Job
- Associate in COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS