Drug and alcohol counselor working with methadone maintenance population.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at New Directions Healthcare
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Pyramid Healthcare
- Clinical Care Staff at Sarah Reed Children's Center
- Child Care Counselor at Bethesda Children's Home
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MA - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Drug and alcohol counselor with case management duties. I carried a case load of 10 to 15 clients at a time. My duties included facilitating 15 groups weekly, ranging in type from psycho-educational, relapse prevention, life skills and stress management to creative therapy. Excellent recordkeeping and note writing in multiple database systems including BESTNOTES and KIPU, crises intervention and referral experience to ensure clients' needs are being met.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Gordon Psychology Group at Miracle Recover
- Group Counselor at Aspire Recovery
- Shift Lead manager at StepHouse Recovery
- Calender department supervisor at M&M Court Reporters
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certification of completion - Drug and Alcohol Counselor
Responsibilities Drugs and alcohol counselor working with inmates in San Quentin Prison counselor them on there drug addiction. Writing case note and treatment plans individual counseling.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at CENTER POINT INC
- Treatment Manager at Unity Care Group
- Hsd Coordinator at (EMSI) EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Program Manager at Bethesda Lutheran Communities
3 months at this Job
Therapeutic Community (TC) drug and alcohol counselor in State Correctional Institute Camp Hill: Counseling groups of 50 inmate males, responsible for 25-30 individual treatment plans. Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques to change criminal and addictive thinking patterns. Facilitating groups using Hazelden books and other resources. DAP notes, Individual Treatment Plans, Case Consultations, Rubrics, and Confidentiality Forms.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at GEO Group
- Criminal Justice Programs Specialist at The Council of Southeast PA, Inc.
- Assessment Worker at Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
- Private licensed investigator at Capital Investigating / CAPINVAD
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Forensic Psychology with a concentration in Assessment and Treatment
- Bachelors - Criminology and Psychology, minor in sociology
Accomplishments: obtained a Certification as a Drug, and Alcohol Counselor in the state of Nevada, given the position of Lead Counselor Responsibilities: provided one on one counseling for 30 or more individuals, administered a psycho social assessment including diagnoses of substance use disorders, collaboratively developed treatment plans, maintained plan reviews, maintained progress notes, facilitated group counseling, facilitated psycho-educational groups focused on anger management
- Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselor #382C at Salvation Army
- Operations Associate at Home Depot Inc
- Customer Service/Accounts Payable at Regency Auto Spa
- Operations Associate/ Production Associate at Savers
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Human Services Counseling
Currently an alcohol and drug counselor (MA, CATC-II, NADC-II). I'm also part-time adjunct faculty at PCC.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at BLVD Treatment Center
- Qualified Mental Health Profession/Addiction Specialist at Cascadia Behavioral Health Care
- Counselor at CareForward Health
- Addiction Counselor at Malibu Beach Recovery Center
10 months at this Job
- Masters - Depth Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
- Associates of Science - Specialist in Alcohol/Drug Studies
- Associate in Arts - Social Sciences
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Wyoming Valley Alcohol and Drug Services
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Gaudenzia, Inc
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - General Studies
• Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment
• Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, and tests
• Act as client advocates to coordinate required services to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
• Modify treatment plans to comply with changes in client status. Attend training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
• Review and evaluate clients' progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
• Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes. AOD Counselor
• Case Management/Assessment of eligibility and core function
• Meeting with clients to evaluate their health and substance problem
• Identifying issues and create goals and treatment plans
• Teaching clients coping mechanisms/crisis intervention
• Leading group therapy sessions
• Providing updates and progress reports to courts
• Referring clients to support groups; setting up aftercare plans Care Giver
• Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
• Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide, and ensure patients take their medicine
• Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
• Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
• Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses
- Drug and alcohol counselor at CCAPP Academy
at this Job
A drug and alcohol abuse at Tri County Treatment carries a case load of 40 patients with addictions of various illicit substances. The patients are treated with medications designed to decrease withdrawal symptoms of opiates.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at Tri County Treatment Center
- Senior Social Worker at Shepherds Heart LLC
- Online Training Instructor at Shepherds Heart LLC
- Mental Health Associate/Clinical Therapist at Calhoun Cleburne Mental Health Board
7 months at this Job
- Masters of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelors of Social Work - JSU
- Associates in Arts - Psychology
- Bachelors of Science
Group and Individual sessions with persons addicted to Drugs or Alcohol, many of whom have co occurring disorders. Consumer centered education sessions, observance of personality changes and differences throughout consumers time in Drug Court or inpatient treatment. Cognitive and Educational therapies used to promote changing attitudes, behaviors and personalities to promote a clean and sober lifestyle.
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at N.O.C.A
- Human Resources at Tri B Nursery
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor at N.O.C.A
- Manager at Mazzio's
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice
- - Music