and promoted as Head Drummer. Serves as drummer for church services, which includes song recommendations and rehearsals.
- Assistant Drummer at DRUMMER MINISTRY OF HOPE
- VOLUNTEER WORKER MINISTRY at DRUMMER MINISTRY OF HOPE
- at DRUMMER MINISTRY OF HOPE
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
- Drummer at The Gathering Oasis Church
- Drummer at The rockhill church
- Pool Monitor at Windsong plantation
- Drummer at Living faith tabernacle
1 month at this Job
- High school - N/a
- Drummer at The Tony Hamilton orchestra
- Self Employed at The Brass Notes
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Music
- Associate - Music
- Drummer at True Light
- Tutor/Volunteer at Holy cross
- Service Agent at Enterprise Holdings
- Cleaner at Krystal Kleen
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Dental
- Diploma - General
Employment as a drummer began at Thankful Baptist Church began on October 5, 2014.
- Drummer at Thankful Baptist Church
- Cashier/Front End Associate at BI-LO
- General Laborer at Metro Industrial Services
- Sales Associate at Aldo Group USA
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Mass Communication
- Diploma - Business
Drummer/Singer in 3 piece rock cover band. Songs are added every week and gigs are performed monthly.
- Drummer at The Gliff
- Drum Section Lead at BanaKuma Orchestra
- Music Teacher at Freelance/Self employed
- Percussionist at Bamboche
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - music, writing
• Church Drummer
• Brotherhood Vice President
- Drummer at Transforming Faith Christian Center
- Air Duct Cleaner at Indoor Air Specialist
- Delivery Driver at Southside Pharmacy
- Production Worker at Kalsi Engineering
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - Audio Engineering
- High school
- Some college
• Practice musical instrument performances, individually or in rehearsal with other musicians, to master individual pieces of music or to maintain and improve skills.
• Perform before live audiences in concerts, recitals, educational presentations, and other social gatherings.
• Specialize in playing a specific family of instruments or a particular type of music.
• Play musical instruments as soloists, or as members or guest artists of musical groups such as orchestras, ensembles, or bands.
• Sight-read musical parts during rehearsals.
• Play from memory or by following scores.
• Listen to recordings to master pieces or to maintain and improve skills.
• Teach music for specific instruments.
• Provide the musical background for live shows such as ballets, operas, musical theatre, and cabarets.
• Audition for orchestras, bands, or other musical groups.
• Make or participate in recordings in music studios.
• Promote their own or their group's music by participating in media interviews and other activities.
• Transpose music to alternate keys, or to fit individual styles or purposes.
• Direct bands or orchestras.
• Arrange and edit music to fit style and purpose.
• Improvise music during performances
- Drummer at DRUMMER ST. FRANCIS M. B. CHURCH
- Maintenance at Woodridge Behavioral Care
- HVAC Trade student at Little Rock Job Corps Center
- Work-Based Learning at Little Rock Job Corps Center
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- HVAC Career Technical Trade Student - HVAC
- - COMMUNICATION
Responsibilities Played drums. I played at Gino Cappelleti's club, the "Point After", 5 hours a night, 7 nights a week in down town Boston for four years as the house band while attending Berkeley College of Music. He was the Hall of Fame kicker for the Green Bay Packers. It was one of the largest and most crowded clubs in Boston at the time. We also played the Boston Playboy Club off and on when Gino wanted to bring their band to the point after. I was 22. Accomplishments Amazed audiences and increased business in a consistent manner. When I toured with the Latino band, "Los Chimacos", who had the #1 hit record in Mexico at the time, they would give me a 10 minute drum solo at each concert which I very much enjoyed. I also played for the Vineyard Church in Columbus, Ohio for 15 years as the only drummer and watched it grow from 2,000 to 9,000 members. It was 40 minutes, 3 times a week, with Christian Rock and worship and we had a 12 piece band with vocalists. We played to 3,000 people at a time. I am presently working on an original cd with guitar and voice. Skills Used Drumming, arranging, singing, some guitar. Starting at age 13, I took private lessons from Marv Dahlgren and Elliot Fine, both Co-authors of the famous drum technique book, "4 way coordination". I have developed the skills to be able to play any form of music with extreme speed, accuracy, dynamics and musicality. I've learned to inject a high degree of passion and drive to energize any musical production. I can safely say that today, I am a better and more polished drummer and musician than I ever was in the past. Jazz fusion, country, latino,pop, hip hop, it's all the same to me, I love it all.
- Drummer at Jerry Van Dyke, The Point After, Jazz Workshop, Vineyard Columbus
43 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Percussion and Composition Major
10. Drummer Resume
Drummer for my fathers music group
- Drummer at Family
at this Job
- High school Diploma