Environment: MATLAB, C, C++, Linux, Python, Arm
• Coding in CCS for TI processor to develop an algorithm to detect LTE streams and intercept the stream to identify the bandwidth of the incoming LTE stream. This module was used to develop the PIM tester module.
• Performed testing and validation for both LTE stream and UMTS stream detection module.
• Played a key role in development of software framework to determine the interference caused by CBSDs for SAS. The algorithm was developed in MATLAB and tested.
• Developed a software application in ARM platform using the ETTUS E310 board as an ESC sensor to detect the presence of radar signal. The application was developed using UHD drivers as base
• Developed a test automation framework using python scripts to tune signal generator to mimic radar signals and test the ESC sensor application.
• Involved in spectrum availability analysis for Clients. This include extensive study of spectrum availability to deploy user equipment across US. All implementation was done in MATLAB.
• Extensive hands on C++, python, Cross compilation on Linux platform, creation of Jenkins build jobs and development of test automation framework.
• Performed duties as a scrum master and has been a Mentor to new subordinates.
- Senior DSP Engineer at CommScope
- Senior DSP Engineer at Microchip Technologies
- Senior at Vocal Technologies
- Senior at I & I Software Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S - Electrical Engineering
- B.E - Electronics & Communication
Worked on DSP IPs, LVDS and HBMC projects
- Staff DSP engineer at Altera
- at Microsemi
- at Delphi Automotive Systems
- at PARK CONTROLS &COMM LTD
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.E - ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION LTD
- - Design of Matched Filter
- - EDUCATION
Software, Development Environment, and Embedded Micro Controller Experience:
C, Object-oriented C++, Embedded Processors (TI Sitara AM5728, Beaglebone Black, Beagleboard-X15, Analog Devices 218x, OAK DSP, TI TMS320C6x, Freescale HC16, 68332, MCORE), MATLAB, Embedded Linux, WinCE, Git, TFS.
Firmware Engineer - Baker Hughes, a GE Company - Houston, TX - Feb. 2012 to Present
• Adapted the BeagleBoard-X15's Debian-based BSP to a custom hardware board for a new product for the oil production market. Modified the Linux boot loader, kernel, and device tree to bring-up Linux and enable an expanded set of peripherals (e.g. RS485) on the custom hardware board. Supported testing of a .Net-based, C# application running in mono-runtime for Linux by making OS images with the necessary functionality and peripherals available as needed to the software team. Participated in Agile daily standups and tracked progress in Jira.
• Helped to characterize the communication channel in a test well for a new product. Analyzed the signal-encoded data sent from a down-hole test well. Computed FFT's and spectrograms on the data acquired at the well's surface using MATLAB to help choose optimal bands for signaling, candidate DSP detection methods, and an embedded Linux platform with adequate MIPS. Distributed documents containing plots and analysis of the results to a larger team.
• Designed and implemented firmware enhancements for a directional drilling tool for a new drilling service. The drilling tool's firmware was enhanced to compute and telemeter new corrected magnetic field measurements to a surface computer. Implemented in C for the directional tool's micro controller and then tested with MATLAB and LabView. Subsequently handed-off the prototype firmware to contractors to fix system level bugs to ready the firmware for release. Provided technical guidance and helped establish the contractors' project plans, schedules, and priorities.
• Modified the firmware in a vendor's fluxgate magnetometer to allow it to handle dynamic variations in bias and scale factor while drilling. Worked with directional drilling experts and the vendor to refine the algorithms. Lab tested in a simulation environment with LabVIEW-based tools. Supported system integration, field trials, and release.
- Firmware Engineer at Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Software Engineer - Ultra Electronics 3eTI at Aerotek
- Software Engineer at Smiths Detection, Plc
- Member of Technical Staff - DSP Software Engineer at Digital Receiver Technology, Inc
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Digital Filter Design
Responsible for engineering design, technology integration, project management, AV programming, technical documentation, software development, UI/UX design, and veteran leadership in the development and deployment of interactive AV systems.
Recent projects include:
• DSP and GUI design and programming and site commissioning for 80+ device BSS/Crown system for MGM Grand.
• Hardware integration and deployment of a custom Raspberry Pi/Arduino-based LED pixel controller for The XI building in New York, NY.
• DSP programming for a Biamp system at One Wall St building in New York, NY.
- Project Engineer at Technology West Group
- Owner/Consultant at The DSP Shop
- Applications Engineer at Biamp Systems
- Staff Engineer at Salient Sciences/Digital Audio Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Sotera Keyw January 2017 - Present
● Provided temporal based geospatial products, with integrated full motion video capabilities, in direct support of the Defense Intelligence Agency using Angular Directives in an Ember Application framework.
● Designed and Engineered C++ 2011 code, alongside Python computer vision libraries (SCIPY), and Open GL, for use in a Virtual Reality simulator for training Army personnel, Utilized Matlab, Simulink, Xilinx, VHDL, and GNU Octave for developing low level video streaming compression schemes and object tracking algorithms.
● Sr Computer Vision Software Engineer responsible for developing and integrating Machine learning algorithms and, artificial intelligence for use in autonomous drone and geospatial mapping terrain applications, as well as 2D digital signal processing(DSP) processing, to include feature recognition, object tracking and frequency domain analysis.
- Sr Computer Vision Software Engineer at Soterra KEYW CORP
- Research Software Engineer at Northrop Grumman
- Sr. Software Engineer at ICF International
- Systems Design Engineer - Lead GPU at KEYW Corporation
2 years at this Job
Senior Staff Engineer developing firmware for DSL. Microcode firmware to implement Digital signal Processing on multicore chip.
- Senior Staf Engineer at Qualcomm Inc
- Senior Firmware Engineer at Clarity Medical System - Pleasenton
- at Rf2RF Technologies
- Staff DSP Firmware Engineer at Audience Inc
1 year at this Job
- MSEE - MSEE
- - Embedded Systems
- - design
- MSCS Masters Degree - Design and development
- BSEE - Electronic Engineering
FPGA DSP IP/algorithm development ¤ Primarily FPGA DSP IP development; modules for FIR IIR FFT in library structure; codec; ¤ Projects include C fixed-point and MATLAB references including error/precision analysis ¤ Leading a team of 8 focusing on developing FPGA DSP IP for MPEG encoding/decoding LTE
- Consultant Co-Founder at RD Systems
- Faculty (temp) at San Jose State University, EE Department
- Sr DSP Engineer at STMicroelectronics
- DSP R&D Consultant (NDA) at Engram Corporation
11 years at this Job
- Ph.D. - Electrical Engineering
- PG Diploma - Electronics & Communication Eng
My work involved using C/C++, MATLAB, and Python to simulate and write the DSP algorithms.
• Simulated parts of the PHY layer which is required for calibrating the system, using MATLAB.
• Used MATLAB to simulate the spur engine, an engine that creates multiple single tone waveforms to compensate for well known spikes on the system.
• Wrote and optimized required DSP code for the spur engine, using C programming.
• Wrote unit tests for different parts of the DSP code including the spur engine, using C++ programming.
• Created test vectors to analyze the unit tests on real time system, using C and MATLAB.
• Wrote Json parser to extract simulated data from test vectors, using C and MATLAB.
- Software DSP Engineer at Tarana Wireless Inc
- Software DSP Engineer at Tarana Wireless Inc
- Teaching Assistant (TA) at California State University Fullerton
- Research assistant at Assistive Technology Device for Electric Wheelchair Automation
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - G Wireless Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Agency for consulting and full time technical and non-technical positions.
Virtual recruiting for full-time and consulting positions. Sourced candidates using a variety of multistep cost effective methods including direct sourcing, cold calling, networking, internet research and professional referrals.
• Clients: Apple, Amazon, BetFair, Facebook, Genentech, Gymboree, Genesys, Google, HighMark Capital Management, Citron Capital, Franklin Templeton, Gymboree, Gap, Microsoft, Oculus, Restoration Hardware, SAP America, Salesforce, Sephora, SMUD, Sutter Health, Union Bank, Wells Fargo.
- Virtual Recruiter/Sourcer at Infotech Sourcing Inc
- Virtual Recruiter at Movoto Real Estate
- Recruiter/Virtual Sourcer at Model N
- Sr. Technical Recruiter at Saama Technologies
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
Architecting and maintainig core edge node platform for scalability and stability. Authoring production services for internal management of systems. Leading internal process and best practice creation for development.
- Principal Engineer at Distil Networks
- Lead Software Engineer at Ultra Electronics
- Hardware Engineer II at Research Triangle Institute
- DSP Engineer II at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Engineering