Leading E commerce company is seeking an Assistant Network/Traffic Manager
- Great Opportunity for a Remote position
- Join a high performance team
- Excellent opportunity for a highly experienced person to join a 100 million plus global e commerce company.
As the Assistant Network/Traffic manager you will be responsible for ensuring the company has a constant flow of clean, profitable traffic, that matches or slightly exceeds (105% companies issued CAP daily. You will maintain decent Scrape levels (10% and above) at decent CPA payouts ($30) before refunds and credits.Leads the traffic quality and investigation team to ensure that networks are following IO requirements regarding acceptable traffic sources (banned traffic), meeting IO guarantees with regard to re-bills, and providing high quality traffic which maximizes both company and the networks’ return on investment. You will serve as a point of contact with the networks to provide performance data, credit requests, and traffic quality enforcement issues and Provide day-to-day guidance and direction to investigation team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continually evaluating CPA and determine market conditions to see if company can renegotiate new payouts.
- Increase ability to scrape
- Find leads from current sources by asking current network partners for added referrals.
- Constantly evaluate traffic quality by ensuring traffic team is looking at all areas of fraud/banned traffic analyses.
- Monitor traffic on network links to identify poor performing affiliates and banned traffic.
- Provide traffic quality reporting and trend analysis to the networks and network marketing team.
- Lead the team in investigating traffic quality cases and monitor results.
- Negotiate credits and take a firm stance against unacceptable traffic types.
- Analyze reports from fraud team and make decisions on how and when to tackle networks keeping in mind traffic, scrape, and CPA.
- Perform Market research by having network discussions, attending events, following online data marts and evaluation agencies etc.
To be successful
As the Assistant Network/Traffic Performance Manager you will be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the company. You will be self motivated and ambitious with the capability to carry out assignments and responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner. You must display an ironclad ethical work standards by not ethically cutting corners, earns trust of co-workers and puts company above self interest.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in for an E-Commerce company
- Ability to work US Eastern Standard Time hours
- Fluent in English Language
- Detail oriented
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills to analyze formulas and handle large amounts of data
- Must be available to work US EST (roughly 9 am -7 pm)
- Be available to work weekends and most holidays
- Know how to design and utilize Pivot tables
- Display an investigative mindset by remaining open minded throughout the process of an investigation, remaining objective, being proactive and forward thinking.
- Have analytical and critical thinking skills/