Leading E commerce company is seeking a Data Analyst.
- Great Opportunity for a Remote position
- Join a high performance team
- Excellent opportunity for a highly experienced person to join a 100 million plus global
- e-commerce company.
As the Data Analyst you will be responsible to update data from various sources using excel and google sheets. In an accurate and timely manner you will be updating all assigned reports and analyzing various expenses and audit invoices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing accurate and timely reporting information.
- Assist with analyzing data from reports.
- Keying in data from the CRM system and other sources into report form.
- Audit invoices from the vendors and determine if accurate. Correct any and all inaccurate data found.
- Update on a weekly basis the Company KPI reports.
- Use your analytic skills to identify significant problems and opportunities, analyze problems and reports in depth and sort out the problem and determine root causes.
- Provide information in a usable form and on a timely basis to others who need to take action on the information provided.
- Keep management apprised of any obstacles preventing the performance of scheduled responsibilities.
- Update company KPI reports on a daily basis by 9:00 AM EST
- Construct weekly audit of invoices and have completed by each Wednesday
- On a monthly schedule track company expenses
- Daily audit customer care reports
- Respond within 12 hours or sooner to all request.
To be successful
As the Data Analyst you will be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the company. You will be self motivated and ambitious with the capability to carry out assignments and responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner. You must display an ironclad ethical work standards by not ethically cutting corners, earns trust of co-workers and puts company above self interest. You will also have strong analytical skills and the ability to decipher reports, analyze data, review related reports and documents accurately and rapidly.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in for an E-Commerce company
- Ability to work US Eastern Standard Time hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Fluent in English Language
- Detail oriented
- Strong Excel Power Pivot and Power BI /Google Sheets skills to analyze formulas and handle large amounts of data
- Expert with working on Google Sheets Scripting
- Must be available to work US EST (roughly 9 am -7 pm)
- Know how to design and utilize Pivot tables
- Have analytical and critical thinking skills
- Process driven and results can be quantified and expected.