I currently work as an assistant teacher for the JCC early childhood program. I take care of kids as young as one and two years old up to the age of five. My responsibilities are to care for the kids, making their safety my top priority. While make sure they're engaged in productive activities and preparing them for their next step in life. Page 4
- EARLY CHILDHOOD ASSISTANT TEACHER at JEWSIH COMMUNITY CENTER OF GREATER BUFFALO
- HEAD COUNSELOR at JCC MANHATTAN CAMP SETTOGA
- SALES ASSOCIATE at MICHAEL KORS NIAGARA FALLS OUTLET
- VOLUNTEER at MAP
10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - English
Assistant teacher helps with lesson plans and keeps classroom clean and safe.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Sacred Heart ECC
- Packer at Balance Staffing
- Financial Services Representative at GC Services
- Assist residents at Heartland ALF
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - CPR and First Aid certified
- high school diploma
-While working as the assistant teacher I served as lead teacher on many occasions -Facilitated curriculum planning and implementation, started administering the zoo phonics program, which was then adapted throughout the preschool. I also facilitated circle time, classroom activities, supervised children, assisted with meal preparation as well as served meals to the children. -Charted children's behavior. Spoke to parents about their child's behavior as well as offering strategies and advice. -Upheld State rules and regulations.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at All My Children Childcare Facility
- Private - Childcare Specialist at
- Administrative Assistant at American Cancer Society
- Vacation Planner / Call Center Representative at
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
• Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts.
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
• Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
• Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties.
• Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children.
• Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at The Goddard School
- Nanny/Babysitter at
- Early Childhood Development Intern at Children's Aid Society
- Afterschool/ Summer Counselor at Children's Aid Society
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Early Childhood Assistant Coordinator at Positivo Internacional School
- Event Management Coordinator at
- Lego Robotic Program Teacher at ZOOM Education for Life
- Physical Education Instructor at Swimex Wellness Center
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
- Postgraduate in Early Childhood Education
This is something I do in school I’m a senior, I work with the children very well and it’s an opportunity to get a license to work in a daycare.
- Early Childhood Assistant at Asheville High School
- Hostess at Wild Wings Cafe
5 months at this Job
Work one-on-one with children with challenging behavior.
● Prepare classroom assignments for teachers.
● Serve as the substitute teacher whenever teacher was absent.
● Read stories and test stay nt on their understanding and comprehension.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Our Lady of Refuge Church
- Help guide the participants at Our Lady of Refuge Church
- Babysitter at Our Lady of Refuge Church
3 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities I assisted my mentor teacher in the classroom by providing individual attention to the slower children, corrected books and taught the class when necessary. Accomplishments I have applied my knowledge within the classroom and shared information with my mentor teacher of knowledge acquired in my degree programme, I also learnt many strategies to dealing with children of different behaviours and learning a way of getting each child to learn. Skills Used I have demonstrated skills in a holistic manner within the classroom. Having demonstrated my skills in a holistic manner has resulted in positive outcomes of each individual child.
- Early Childhood Assistant. at San Francique Hindu School.
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BEd Early Childhood Development and Family Studies(presently pursuing) - Early Childhood.
1) I used to assist the Master Teacher with the different roles inside and outside of the classroom, such as; 2) Read Aloud 3) small group and large Group (cicle time) 4) Supervise indoor and outdoor activities 5) Help with lesson plan
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Research and Foundation Center
- Cashier and Waitress at Incredible cafe
4 months at this Job
- - Child Development
- High school Diploma - Economy and Administration
Provide assistance to teachers and students, model activities, take class attendance, engage in activities and conversations with students, provide a safe and active learning environment suited to their development
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Temple Kol Ami Emanu-El
- English Teacher at Jungchul Academy
- English Teacher at eHailuo English International Co
- Teacher's Assistant at House of Friendship
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associate's - Psychology