I am currently a early childhood assistant teacher. I work at Lighthouse on the Shore Learning Center in Lewes. I have been working here for a year and two months. I am the assistant teacher in the infant classroom but I have also worked with ages one to five years old.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Lighthouse on the Shore Learning Center
- Cashier at Philly Pretzel Factory
- Cashier/Cook at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
• Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts.
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
• Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
• Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties.
• Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children.
• Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at The Goddard School
- Nanny at Private Family - Mr.& Ms.Tang
- Early Childhood Development Intern at Children's Aid Society
- Afterschool/ Summer Counselor at Children's Aid Society
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Assistant teacher helps with lesson plans and keeps classroom clean and safe.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Sacred Heart ECC
- Packer at Balance Staffing
- Financial Services Representative at GC Services
- Assist residents at Heartland ALF
6 months at this Job
- Certificate - CPR and First Aid certified
- high school diploma
Extend detailed, daily reports that outline each child's activity, behavior and progress. Organize and execute activity schedules, while developing and reinforcing daily routines.
- Early Childhood Assistant at Fitness 360
- Activity Specialist at Austin Playgrounds Program
- Sales Associate at Max Tan
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Marketing
- Diploma - Greatest Attributions
Planned and led activities to develop students physical, emotional and social growth. Participated in semi-annual home visits. Tailored lesson plans for students with emotional and cognitive disabilities. Assisted in preparing reports and paperwork for parent-teacher conferences. Prepared instruction materials, including making copies, constructing bulletin boards and setting up work areas. Reported on student progress, behavior and social skills to parents.
- Bilingual Early Childhood Assistant at Palmdale School District
- Bilingual Receptionist at Penny Lane/Apple One
- BIlingual Education Assistant at Los Angeles School District
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Child Development
Working as a floater (infants to preschool age) in a classroom setting assisting with, meal preperation/bottling, diapering, activity directing, outdoor activities, and nap time.
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Jewish Community Center
- Community Support Staff at INVISION HUMAN SERVICES
- Caregiver at Southwinds Inc
- Daycare Teacher/Asst at Metro Community Preschool & Nursery
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
full time work. Center Telephone Number: 616-942-2124 Ruth Z. - Center Director Becky N. - Center Assistant Director
- Tutor Time - Early Childhood Assistant Toddler Teacher at Learning Care Group
- Babysitter at Kevin Kyle
- Sales Associate at Carter's
- at Kevin Kyle
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Currently assisting to provide a healthy, safe, and age-appropriate program consistent with Waldorf curriculum and methodology. I ensure a safe physical and emotional environment for all students, and foster and facilitate overall social and emotional health of individuals and the class as a whole. I supervise 12 3 to 5-year old students in the classroom and in the park, and engage in purposeful work activities that help support the health and flow of the class.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD ASSISTANT TEACHER at BRIGHTWATER WALDORF SCHOOL
- INTERIM LEAD TEACHER at FIDDLEHEADS FOREST SCHOOL
- LOWER ELEMENTARY ASSISTANT TEACHER at BELLEVUE MONTESSORI SCHOOL
- POD ASSISTANT AND INTERIM LEAD TEACHER at THE NEW SCHOOL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences - Dietetics
• Responsible for the daily well being of students' classroom experience
• Guide and assist the children in their daily work
• Partner with classroom parents to ensure a warm, nurturing and dynamic experience for their child and family
• Attend to administrative classroom duties to provide an efficient, clean and stimulating classroom (greeting and dismissing children, attendance, work documentation, classroom organization and management)
• Anticipate the needs of the Lead Teacher and provide her with the materials and support she needs to effectively teach the students
• Document, via photos, each child's experience in the classroom and provide a comprehensive photo package to the families at the end of the year
- Early Childhood Assistant Teacher at Kingsley Montessori School
- Rental Manager at Macadoo, LLC
- Operations Enrollment Analyst at Constellation New Energy
- Inside Sales Representative at Viacell, Inc
2 years at this Job
- - Director of Early Childhood
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- - Marketing and Communications Committee
- Early Childhood Assistant at YMCA early learning center
- Server/Hostess at Iron Spike Brewing Company
- Cook, Barista, PIC at InnKeepers
- Aldi / Associate at Galesburg
1 month at this Job
- Associates - art