Early Childhood Teacher working to provide a safe and developmentally appropriate environment for the children to grow in. Working with the children's individuals needs and helping them grow and learn.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Park Early Childhood Center
- Peer Support Specialist at Seven Counties
- Data Entry at Qualfon
- Line Worker at Black & Decker
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Hired as the first male early childhood teacher at Woodland School (est. 1981, private, prek-8,) where 95% of the children are at school at least forty hours/week. Specific responsibilities included classroom management, cultivating a Reggio- inspired curriculum, working on pre-academics with children moving on to kindergarten and parent teacher conferences. Also worked more directly with parents and three children who demonstrated atypical challenges including speech delays, sensory integration issues and ADHD.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Woodland School
- Preschool Teacher at Peter's Place Nursery School
- Child Development Specialist at Self-Employed
- Educational Therapist at Virginia Frank Child Development Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Child Development
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design
I was a an early childhood teacher at New horizon Academy. I was a float teacher, meaning I worked with a variety of age groups from infants starting at six weeks to Pre-K. I helped plan curriculum each month and provided all needs to the children.
- Early Childhood Teacher at New Horizon Academy
- Personal Care Assistant at SUPERIOR HOME CARE
- Early Childhood Teacher at
3 months at this Job
- Associate - General studies with an emphasis in communication
As an early childhood teacher, I am responsible for approximately 24 pre-school aged students per academic year. In this role I created long-term goals for each student and track progress through anecdotal notes, photographs and quarterly conferencing with parents. I maintain each student's educational records as well as health information such as allergies and IEPs. Furthermore, I mentor and guide the college students that attend the college who are enrolled in obtaining their degrees in early childhood development.
- Early Childhood Teacher/Mentor at Chaffey College CDC
- Early Childhood Substitute Teacher at Child Care Careers
- Early Childhood Teacher at San Bernardino PSD
- Recreation Specialist at City of Victorville
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Development
As an Early Childhood Teacher I have a total of 20+ years experience. I was responsible for providing a safe environment for the children in my care. I was responsible for preparing and teaching a classroom lesson plan with age appropriate materials. I prepared individual lesson plans for each child to meet their needs, I provided parents with reminders for physicals, dentals and immunizations. As a teacher I was required to have 2 Parent-Teacher Conferences and 2 Home Visits, I was also required to stay for monthly patent meetings. If need be I would provide parents with any needed information such techniques in potty training, and how to help their child be weened of bottle. As a teacher I would send age appropriate activities for home.
- Early Childhood Teacher at AVANCE SA
- Child Development Teacher at Parent Child Inc
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- AAS - Teacher Assistant/Aide
- Diploma - Required courses
I am currently the lead teacher in our program . My responsibilities include providing a nurturing and safe learning environment for all children ages 3 and 4. Also , I oversee practicum students in our Early Childhood Education Program . I am also responsible for encouring parents to be their child’s biggest cheerleader as they go through each developmental milestone in life .
- Early Childhood Teacher at HERKIMER COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Early Childhood Teacher at
at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood education
I am currently an early childhood teacher and have been employed for 4yrs. I have excel in making a difference in young children lives by working with each child one on one and helping them to succeed to go to the next level.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Crosswell Early Headstart Center
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Assistant 4 year old room teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher at Early Years
- Assistant Teacher/Floater at Strong Rock Early Learning Center
at this Job
- Microsoft office certificate - Computers
- High school or equivalent - Technology
Design and offer a French and English bilingual education to children from 3 to 5 years old guided by the Early Childhood Program Standards and the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Teddy Bear Club
- Language Connections, Project Manager Intern at
- English and French tutor at Personal Japanese
- French Teacher at Kansai University
9 months at this Job
- - Early childhood Development
- - Japanese advanced class
- Master's degree in Japanese - Japanese
- Bachelor's - Japanese language and civilization
- Baccalaureat (High School diplomat) - Science
I have a certification in early childhood education and am currently working towards the associate degree in education. I work daily with children and their families to not only educate the children but support the families.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Community Action Adgency
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Unvversity studies
- Associate - University studies
- Associate - Arts and Sciences
- University studies - Education/business administration