Wages Clerk/ Receptionist Administrative Officer Early Childhood Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher at Varavu Sanatan Dharm School
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate IV in Early childhood Education and Care - Early Childhood Education
As an Early Childhood Teacher, I feed the 1 year olds, change diapers, and do lesson time. I follow a time schedule to stay on track with the kids. We play, go outside, have circle time, laugh, and the best of all, love and nurture. Also, I chart on every child every 2 hours.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Mimi’s Preschool
- CNA at J. Michael Morrow Memorial Nursing Home
- Infant Teacher/Swimming Instructor at Caring Arms Daycare
- Waitress/Hostess at Myran’s Maison de Manger
3 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Lead Early Childhood Teacher for the 2-3 year old class. Development lesson plans from the A BEKA Book Curriculum. Educated students on Social and Developmental Skills. Oversee students during the development of grooming and potty training skills. Establish good rapport with fellow teachers, administrators, students,and parents through excellent communications.
- Early Childhood Teacher at A Step Above Preparatory Academy
- Early Childhood Teacher at All God's Children Daycare and School
5 years, 5 months at this Job
I have been an early childhood teacher since 2016 at Barksdale Elementary in the Clarksville-Montgomery County School District. I taught 3rd grade for the first two of those years, and I now have the privilege to work as a kindergarten teacher. I am skilled at pulling standards and building rigorous curriculum around them to prepare students for future grades. I enjoy using hands on items with students to help build science learning into reading and math curriculum. I am looking forward to continuing to work with early childhood children.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Clarksville-Montgomery County School System
- Sales Associate at The Children's Place
- Daycare Provider at Kid's Stuff and More
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Early Childhood Education
As an early childhood teacher, I am responsible for approximately 24 pre-school aged students per academic year. In this role I created long-term goals for each student and track progress through anecdotal notes, photographs and quarterly conferencing with parents. I maintain each student's educational records as well as health information such as allergies and IEPs. Furthermore, I mentor and guide the college students that attend the college who are enrolled in obtaining their degrees in early childhood development.
- Early Childhood Teacher/Mentor at Chaffey College CDC
- Early Childhood Substitute Teacher at Child Care Careers
- Early Childhood Teacher at San Bernardino PSD
- Preschool Teacher at City of Victorville
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Development
Point), Learn quickly, Team Player, Adaptable to stressful situations, Flexible and Effective Communicator.
• The Sunflower Day Care Early Childhood teacher in Daycare from April 17, 2017 to September 24, 2018.
- Early Childhood teacher at Access, and Power
- Food preparer and cashier at The Kati Roll Company
- Food preparer and cashier at Hot Clay Oven
- Food preparer at Dunkin Donuts
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate degree - Medical Office Technology
- Associate Degree - Medical Office Technology
- Diploma in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
I am currently an Early Child Care Teacher. I have a classroom of 5 babies who’s ages range from 9 months up to 14 months. At the beginning of each month I create an education plan which include circle time, music, indoor / outdoor activities, motor skills & crafts. I’ve also had a classroom of 8 babies who’s ages range from 6 weeks up to 8 months.
- Early Childhood Teacher at Clay Road Baptist Early Childhood Developement School
- Brand Representative at Altar'd State
- Nanny at Nanny/Babysitter
- Nanny at Gina Carfagno
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Early childhood education toddler teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher at Children's Treehouse Learning Center
- Early Childhood Educator at Children's Treehouse Learning Center
- Einstein Bagel at Fort hood. Copeland center
- Cook at Fort hood child development center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Medical office administration certificate - Medical
- diploma May 2014
Enthusiastic early childhood teacher with experience individualizing lesson plans to special needs students and mak- ing sure all students develop appropriate language, math, social, emotional, and learning skills. Energetic and fun teaching style. Dedicated to making sure each child is heard. TEACHING EXPERIENCE Children's Corner Learning Center White Plains, NY Lead Teacher March 2019 - Present
- Enthusiastic early childhood teacher at Children's Corner Learning Center
- Teacher Assistant at
- Writing Consultant at Pace University Writing Center
- First-Grade Teacher at Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Parish
at this Job
- - Child Development
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Philosophy and Psychology
Teacher/Therapist Resume 144 Vandiver
[email protected] Connie
Minnesota Teacher Licenses: K-12 Art, K-12 Special education
E: BD, DCD, And Biology: 7-12 Special education: EBD Certification
DCD certification, University of Minnesota M. Ed., Creative Arts in Learning, Lesley University-Integration of the arts into all academic areas. The areas of arts studied visual, dance, drama, music, poetry, storytelling M.A. Adler Graduate School Art therapy /Marriage and Family therapy, Certified Parent Coach B.S. Art and Biology, St. Cloud State University Teaching experience: Presently: Early Childhood (2-5) Willow and Sprout Early Learning center, St. Anthony, Minn. Teaching social and emotional skills, documenting the creative process, Continual study of the development of language, art, social and physical growth. 2003-2006 El-Colegio Charter School
Special Education Teacher: Position requires special education referrals, testing, written reports, IEP meetings and goal setting. Working with outside agencies to provide special needs services. Skills: Used assistive technology to aid ability. –conducted parent contacts and meetings –offered support and resources for peer staff- designed educational behavior plans for the school-planned goals for a bilingual population -designed students’ educational and transitional plans while incorporating the arts into the students’ daily learning. Art teacher at El-Colegio
• -Team-taught with visiting artists
• -Set up a recording studio by writing a grant and purchased preliminary equipment, Macintosh, equipment that has been developing for three years.
• -Created and taught: Acting for television and began networking with the Minneapolis public access television, painting, drawing and fabric design.
• Taught filmmaking basics with I movie software and began networking with global Directors in the Classroom 1994-2003: Special Education Teacher: Children’s Residential Treatment Center
• Case manager and teacher of adolescent patients. Initiated an Art program that integrated with academics.
• Planned and conducted meetings, assessed and documented progress, maintained special education, designed and implemented curriculum for a multi-aged classroom, designed social studies curriculum for large classrooms.
• Addressed long and short term planning goals for students
• Evaluated student’s progress on a continuous basis
• Developed classroom management for the resource room and general education
• Worked effectively with parents, teachers and paraprofessionals
• Maintained accurate student records and prepared reports for IEP meetings in a timely fashion
• Team-taught in a cooperative learning environment.
• Designed and implemented technology program for Minneapolis Schools Hospital agency sights. Combined art principles with educational plans. Working with therapeutic staff to develop behavior plans. Meeting with parents, organizing and managing the IEP plan. Facilitating educational Transition. Designed lesson plans for Art, Science and Social Science. Other employment history 2002-2003: Minneapolis Schools Adult Education. Taught English to Adult Hispanic and Somali students. 1987-1995: Started an outdoor clothing line for children. Researched and designed outdoor clothing for the Minnesota Climate coordinated marketing, and manufactured the product. 1985-87: Theatre- costume and set designer. Part of a team that began a theatre company for children. Developing an adult volunteer-base designed and constructed both costumes and sets. Developed a freelance business in set and costume design that worked with other theater companies in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Taught acting classes. Other experiences: Began a pre-school program Autistic children Art Therapist Experience: Pillsbury Integrated Health Center Correctional Transitions Systems Northeast Domestic Abuse Program Accomplishments and memberships Attended a study tour of the Reggio Emilia schools in Italy (Early Childhood work) Current team member of the MDH committee to create safe environments in schools Member of NAREA North American Reggio Emilia Association Member of the Alternative Education Organization Member of the AEM Art Educators of Minnesota Member of Sah the society for art in Healthcare Member of Art therapy association Local and National Published articles: Integrating Art across the Curriculum, Today’s Catholic Teacher. Nov/Dec.2000 Presentation at the MNATSA Conference 4/2010 Presentation At the Art in the Response to violence, Chicago 9/2010 Accomplishments please see above resume` Skills Used Please see above resume`
- early childhood teacher substitute at See below under Responsibilities
33 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters, Education,Art and Psychology - Education