- Echocardiographer at ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER | ST. PETER'S HOSPITAL
- at ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER | ST. PETER'S HOSPITAL
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- - Liberal Arts
- Echocardiographer at CHI St. Luke’s Health
at this Job
Working as a full time echocardiographer performing studies such as:
○ Adult Echocardiography (2-D, Color Flow, M-mode, Doppler)
● The job required the ability to work independently, applying strong analytical and deductive thought to each and every exam performed. Excellent patient care skills were also necessary, at times the job required some extremely challenging patient population to work with
- Echocardiographer/vascular at Echocardiographer - Advantage Care Physicians
- Echo/vascular technician at Cardiovascular Sonographer - Oz Clinic and Vein Center
- Echocardiographer/vascular Trch at RDCS, RVT
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Register Echocardiography and Physics
- A.S Cardiovascular sonographer
• Echocardiographer at an ICAEL accredited, multi-specialty healthcare organization.
• Echo, 2D, M-Mode, Doppler, Stress Echo
• managed patient flow and patient preparation
• prepared detailed, preliminary reports for physicians
- Echocardiographer at Advantage Care Physicians
- Echocardiographer at Associated Cardiology Consultants
- Letter Carrier at United States Postal Service
7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Applied Science
Experienced and self-motivated echocardiographer who is focused on quality of work product and driving successful patient outcomes and experiences. Specific experience includes:
•Independently completes 9-10 echoes with full written reports daily per 8 hour day.
•Completes stress echocardiogram studies.
•Completes bubble studies.
•Interviews and trains new echo techs on protocol, perfecting scanning abilities and reporting methods.
•Supports multiple locations throughout the week.
- Echocardiographer at Carient Heart and Vascular
- Echocardiographer at Echocardiographer, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Echocardiographer at Cardiovascular Associates, LTD
- Echocardiographer at Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Cardiovascular Sonography
- Associate of Science - nursing
Have been doing adult echo for over 20 years.
- Echocardiographer at St Vincents Medical Center
- Echocardiographer at
17 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
Perform adult transthoracic echocardiograms
- Echocardiographer at Dr Yves Janin
- Echocardiographer at Dr G Kabinofff
- Echocardiographer at HCA East Florida/ Concept Open Imaging
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Science
- High school
Responsibilities Perform Echo, TEE, Carotid Ultrasound, PVR, & ABI Testing.
- Echocardiographer at Citrus Memorial Hospital
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Echocardiography
- Echocardiographer at At Home Diagnostic
- Medical Assistant at McLaren Macomb
- Medical Assistant at Opdyke Medical
- ECHO Technologist at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
4 months at this Job
Perform Echocardiograms for patients at all levels of care. Stress test, TEE, after which I fill out the preliminary report for the Physician to interpret. Also I do Peripheral Vascular Exams and Carotid Doppler, EKG's, Holter and Event Monitors My accomplishments are that I take great pride in my work and to insure all of my patients are at ease and informed what to expect during the exam(s).
- Echocardiographer at Franciscan Health
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Echo and Vascular Ultrasound, EKG
- High school or equivalent - Math, Science