Been working as Echocardiographer. Got multiple compliments by cardiologists because of suggestive and reliable reporting.
- Echocardiographer at Steinway Medical Associates
- Vascular Tech ( Trans Cranial Doppler Tech ) at PJS Medical Diagnostics
3 years at this Job
- MB, B.S - Medicine
• Lone Echocardiographer performing Transthoracic and Stress Echocardiograms on both inpatient and outpatients
• Obtain appropriate patient history and vital signs, and prepared patient for test
• views and compares previous exams to current and creates preliminary reports for cardiologists
• notifies cardiologist with critical findings.
• Utilizing Philips IE33 machine, Philips IntelliSpace Cardiovascular PACS, and Quinton Stress machines
• perfroms Stress Testing and EKG’s when needed
- Echocardiographer at Athol Memorial Hospital
- Echocardiographer at Heywood Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Echocardiography
Integrated rapidly and seamlessly into existing echo teams
• Practiced proper patient positioning and scanning ergonomics Experienced writing echo reports of findings
• Observed and performed multiple TEEs and stress echocardiograms Frequently utilized portable machines to perform inpatient studies
• Capitalized on a natural affinity for patient care and providing nurturing, empathetic interactions to help patients feel comfortable and at ease
- ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER at ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER
- Echocardiographer - INTERN at KAISER PERMANENTE
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT / NANNY at MULTIPLE EMPLOYERS
- SALES AND TRAINING EXECUTIVE at FUSION BRANDS AMERICA, INC. / NORDSTROM, INC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - CARDIAC SONOGRAPHY
- A.S. - ALLIED HEALTH
- Echocardiographer at Nashville General Hospital at Meharry
- Echocardiographer at NORTHCREST MEDICAL CENTER
- Echo vascular tech at Florida Heart InstituteFlorida heart Institute
- Echocardiographer at BayCare
2 months at this Job
- Echocardiographer at Nuclear Medicine of Naples
- Echocardiographer at Naples Community Hospital
- Echocardiographer at Cardiology Associates of Fredericksburg
- Echocardiographer at Dominion Cardiology
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Cardiovascular Ultrasound
- Associate - Science
Perfoming echocardiograms in accordance to the ICEAL standards daily in a detailed and thorough fashion.
- Echocardiographer at Heart and Vascular Center
- Echo/Vascular Technician at Cardiac Diagnostic Services (INOVA)
- Echo/Vascular Technician at Heart and Vascular Institute of Florida
- Echo/Technician (Internship) at Winter Haven Hospital
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Cardiovascular Technology
• Prepare for examinations by checking equipment and inventorying and restocking supplies; reviewing patient schedules; reading physician orders for specific examinations; setting-up recording equipment; entering patient information into system.
• Reduce patient anxieties by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing assistance to examination table or treadmill.
• Prepare patients by positioning patient; spreading gels; attaching electrodes to chest and equipment; adjusting equipment controls; verifying wave signals.
• Obtain quality images by positioning and repositioning transducer; monitoring display screen; listening to signals; adjusting equipment for beam strength and focus; detecting artifacts that mimic abnormalities; recording images.
• Record examination information by printing graphics and data; calculating measurements of heart wall, chamber size, and blood flow direction and velocity; comparing measurements to norms.
• Protect patients by adhering to safety policies and protocols.
• Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential; cautioning others regarding potential breaches.
- Echocardiographer at MaineGeneral Health
- Engineering Manager at Fairchild Semiconductor
- Engineering Section Head at National Semiconductor
- Maintenance Technician - Engineering Sr. Supervisor at Digital Equipment Corporation
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Cardiovascular Technology
- Associate - Electronic Technology
I complete Echo's, EKG's, holter's, TEE's, Strain and Definity on cancer patients. I do all my reports through Digaview and Epiphany. I also have medical record skills in several different EMR's.
- Echocardiographer at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Cardiology Ultrasound Technician at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia
- Office Manager at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia
11 months at this Job
- Associate degree
Performs 10 echoes per day four days per week. Certified Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer through ARDMS. Experienced with Philip iE33 Ultrasound Machine. Experienced with Epic Workflow Program. Experienced with XCELERA Program. Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Previous Year Echo Total: (May 2017-May 2018) Performed 1,533 Adult Echoes, 129 of which were with Definity.
- Echocardiographer at Winchester Cardiology and Vascular Medicine
- Cardiac Sonographer Student at Fulton County Health Center
- Sales Associate at T.J. Maxx
- Customer Service at The Dog House Restaurant
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Echocardiography
• Contrast (bubble study)
• Color Flow
• Continuous Wave and Pulse Wave Doppler
• Tissue Doppler
• Pharmacological and Echo Stress Tests
• Stress Tests
• Holter Monitors
• Transesophageal Echocardiograms
• Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- Echocardiographer at Physicians Regional Hospital
- Logistics at IKEA
- Echocardiographer Student at Aventura Institute for Cardiovascular Wellness
- Insurance Agent at Insurance
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Cardiovascular Technology
- Associates - Business Management and Accounting