Cardiac Imaging Department Performing Echo studies and generating preliminary reports on the following: Clinical and research 2D, 3D Echo based on specific protocols. Stress Echo; Pharmacological Stress Echo; 3D Echo offline analysis Using QLab software. CHF- LV remodeling and optimization using Tissue Synchronization Imaging and post processing analysis. 3DTTE and 3DTEE offline analysis and quantification of LV function using the QLAB program developed by Philips. 3DTEE offline reconstruction of MV apparatus using the QLAB program GE EchoPac - Strain analysis Definity Echocardiograms for enhanced endocardium and valvular flow. Research Department Echocardiography Core Lab reader for multiple clinical trials: WATCH I-PRESERVE; PRIMA PLUS; ALIVE; Noninvasive assessment of endothelium dependent flow mediated dilatation of Brachial Artery. Noninvasive assessment of Carotid Artery Intima-Media Thickness Evaluation of Aortic Stenosis in prospective and retrospective studies. Assessment of severe AS in low gradient, normal EF patients. Publications in specialty magazines: Circulation, J. Heart Disease., etc
- Echocardiography Technician at St. Francis Hospital
- Echocardiography Laboratory Instructor at St. Francis Hospital
- Echocardiography Technician at South Shore Heart Associates, P.C
- Echocardiography Technician at Flushing Hospital Medical Center
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Education/Adult - Education/Adult
- Certificate of Ultrasound Technician
Completed Echocardiograms for Clinical Research
• Conducted Contrast studies with Optison
• Responded to STAT ASAP Today and Routine studies
• Reported Critical Findings to Cardiologist
• Completed charges for all diagnostic tests performed
• Responsible for Pediatric Echos
- Echocardiography Technician at Community Hospital
- Echocardiography Technician at Ball Memorial Hospital
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
Performs pediatric echocardiograms on populations between 0 to 21 years and on adults with congenital heart disease.
- Pediatric Echocardiography Technician at Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Ultrasound Technologist at Clear Diagnostic Solutions
- Externship Site at NYU Lutheran Medical Center and Brooklyn Hospital
- Staff Analyst Trainee II at (DEP) NYC Mayor’s Office of Housing Recovery Operations (Legal)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- ARDMS - Echocardiography Technologist, Diagnostic Medical Ultrasound Technologist
- Bachelors - health
- AS - Biology
Responsibilities doing Echocardiograms , in patients plus out patients , and also i do reports .
- Echocardiography Technician at Memorial Hospital
- Hospital Dispatcher at US workforce @ Albany Medical Center
- Lab Supervisor in Annaba, Algeria at US workforce @ Albany Medical Center
- Manager / Owner at Yamen Phone Service Co
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Genetic Biology
- A.A.S. - Computer Science
- - Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering
TTE, TEE, Contrast studies, Stress Test plain.
- Echocardiography Technician at MEMORIAL MIRAMAR HOSPITAL
- at MIAMI BEACH COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- at BAPTIST GENERAL HOSPITAL
- at Rivero Diagnostic Center
1 year at this Job
- A.S. - Medical
Echocardiography technician performing adult TTE's and TEE's with training forthcoming in pediatric echoes. Utilizing echo machines such as the Philips and Sequioa brands. Writing preliminary findings for cardiologists.
- Echo Tech at UnityPoint Health
- Echo Tech at Advocate BroMenn Medical Center
- Exercise specialist/Cardiovascular technician Start date at W. University Ave
- Echocardiography Student at Presence United Samaritans Medical Center
2 years at this Job
- - Principles and Instrumentation
- certificate - Clinical education
Responsibilities Independently perform cardiac echocardiogram on patients utilizing 2D, m-mode, Doppler, color Doppler, strain and 3D technology. Assist physician during transesophageal echo procedure. Generate preliminary reports for physician interpretation and communicate critical findings for immediate attention. Maintain strict patient privacy and confidentiality. Exercise Physiologist: Supervise stress test by monitoring EKG and blood pressure during stress procedures (Exercise stress echo, nuclear stress and treadmill test). 2010-2015: Supervised staff of 12 employees. Managed the daily work flow of the lab by assigning staff daily duties. Completed schedules and payroll. Completed yearly employee evaluations. Accomplishments 2003 RDCS certification Echo Lead tech 2006-2010 Echo Lab Supervisor 2010-2015 Exercise Physiologist 2015 Skills Used Leadership Customer Service Integrity Compassion BCLS and ACLS certifications
- Echocardiography Technician at Sanger Heart and Vascular Institute--Carolinas HealthCare System
- Cardiovascular Technician at Carolinas HealthCare System
- EKG Technician at Carolinas HealthCare System
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Exercise Science
2-D, M-mode, Doppler, Color flow with calculations, Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Ultrasound, Pedoff Probe, Monitor, Stress Test, EKG, OSHA, Venipuncture, assist in minor office procedures, Urinalysis, Audiometer, Glucose, Autoclave, Vital Signs, Injections, Spirometry and Hemocue machines.
- Echocardiography Technician at
at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Adult Echocardiography
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Record ECG’s per request of the doctor/nurse, or due to a patient coding.
- Echocardiography Technician at Covenant Medical Center
- Patient Transporter at Covenant Medical Center
- Nursing Assistant at Crown Point Health Suites
- Forever 21, Sales Associate at Forever 21
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Supervised the daily operation of the echo lab.
• Worked closely with the Medical Director and Cardiopulmonary Services Director to establish and maintain performance standards, quality assurance and improvement, and effectiveness of lab operations.
• Spearheaded a newly designed EMR template for TEE orders.
• Incorporated a new outpatient scheduling template to increase volumes and revenue.
• Implemented a new sonographer schedule to increase productivity and reduce overtime.
• Scheduled, organized, and presided over QI/Departmental meetings, typed up meeting minutes, and implemented changes agreed upon during each meeting.
• Ensured the safety of the staff and the patients.
• Performed transthoracic and stress echocardiograms, and assisted the physicians with TEEs.
• Employed M-Mode, 2-D, pulsed wave and continuous wave Doppler, strain, and 3-D. Used ultrasound enhancing agents as needed.
• Wrote, reviewed, and updated policies and protocols.
• Coordinated inpatient and outpatient scheduling.
• Communicated with the floor nurses, special nurses, operating room, and cardiologists to schedule IP and OP TEEs.
• Communicated with the cardiologists to prioritize inpatient echoes.
• Worked with the PACS coordinator to maintain proper operation of the digital reporting and storage system, Intellispace Cardiovascular (ISCV).
• Updated cardiologists' schedules daily to reflect accurate scheduling dates and times to increase efficiency.
• Established competency requirements and assessed new employees to ensure competency requirements are met.
• Updated finding codes and entered preliminary findings in ISCV.
• Maintained equipment.
• Directed and ensured the implementation of written policies and procedures that reflect the goals and objectives of the facility.
• Verified pre-authorization and ensured appropriate ICD-10 codes were included on outpatient orders to facilitate reimbursement.
• Encouraged departmental and interdepartmental teamwork.
• Played an integral role in the interviewing, hiring, and termination processes.
• Educational resource for the echo staff, hospital staff, patients, and families.
• Provided exemplary service to our patients and top-quality studies to our cardiologists. Special Skills: Advanced knowledge in cardiac anatomy, physiology, and diagnosis of abnormal pathology Educated on HIPAA, state and federal regulations governing confidentiality, release of information (ROI) and record retention. Understanding of electronic medical record functionality, document imaging, and workflow Proficient with Microsoft Office suite applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Desire to succeed and steadfast work ethic. Strong management and development skills. Ability to shape communications to the needs of the audience. Capacity to manage multiple initiatives. Strong organization, presentation, communication, and leadership skills. Wherewithal to function under pressure with deadline-oriented demands. Ability to work on complex tasks independently and in a team environment. Ultrasound Equipment Used:
• Philips EPIQ 7c
• Philips iE33
• Tiffany Ballard HP5500 T B
- Echocardiography Technical Supervisor at Carteret Health Care
- Echocardiography Technical Director at CarolinaEast Heart Center
- Echocardiography Technician at Carteret General Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Diploma - Cardiovascular Sonography
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology - Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Anatomy and Physiology
- Associate of Arts