Successfully operated complete online jewelry retail store on Alibaba. Responsible for inventory control, logistic, web marketing campaign, ecommerce promotion. Utilize Alibaba workbench and analytical tools to perform website audit, keywords analysis and optimization. Monitor orders execution. Data Analyst
• Use MS Excel analyse sales income report and data visualization.Interpreting and analyzing data to drive growth for increased sales. Increased sales by 20% yearly for 5 years. Reduced operating costs by 15%.
• Analyzing search keywords and improved SEO website traffic by 30%.
- Data Analyst / eCommerce Analyst at LeiGifts Jewelry
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Business
• Provide day-to-day end user support for insight.com to sales representatives and end users via email or conference call. Always among leaders among the team in number of cases resolved through our department’s ecommerce Support inbox.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Insight’s ecommerce offering on sales calls, client integrations, and troubleshooting support, evangelizing the benefits of customizing business procurement processes on Insight.com to end users during 20 client-facing demos per month, and to Client Solution Executives at training sessions.
• Provided support and facilitated change management for major three major SAP upgrades during my tenure. o Tasked with reporting, testing and validating hundreds of web defects or enhancements, the first major SAP upgrades in which I participated, would modernize and standardize a patchwork of legacy systems and platforms, enabling us to stabilize the environment and allow growth. Other SAP upgrades would combine the ERPs of Insight’s company acquisitions into one unified system.
- Ecommerce Analyst at Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Key Holder at Apple
- Account Manager at Baker & Taylor
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
Managed and created digital campaigns, including: pay-per-click, display advertising,
email marketing, social media and affiliate marketing
• Analyzed digital marketing results and website analytics to optimize campaigns and improve eCommerce website layout in order to maximize conversions
• Results: Increased digital marketing activity profits from $267,000 in 2012 to $1,461,000 in 2018, with an average 33% increase year-over-year
- Senior Marketing eCommerce Analyst at UnitedHealthcare Global
- Internet Manager at ATS Consultants
- Freelance Web Contractor at
- Online Marketing Manager at Aerotek
6 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
Project manager for www.Braasco.com.
• Determine the organizational strategies, policies and procedures related to the ecommerce website.
• Design and Develop Product database in house.
• Improve the reach, effectiveness and update the web whenever new products are launched and extra features added.
• Ensure attractive designing and content for the website that pulls in more audiences and holds their attention for long.
• Monitor the performance and ROI of BRAAS Co to other competing ecommerce sites
• Proactively discover best practices for the company website.
• Design and document data flows, process and business rules both textually and visually.
• Training employees on the process and use of the ecommerce website. Effectively communicate with all levels of personnel Executive level personnel, Project managers, Web designers and technical writers.
• Manage ambiguity, handle pressure, and work independently under tight deadlines.
- Sr Ecommerce Analyst at BRAAS Company
- Business Operation manager at Aroma Catering
- Business Analyst at SICK Inc
- Programmer /Analyst at SAI Technical Services, Inc
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
* Worked with customer key contacts to define scope of business requirements for 3rd party integration projects * Simultaneously managed 15 - 20 integration projects with a commitment to meeting each client's production deadlines while working from home * Performed all set up and end-to-end tasks associated with integration projects * Attended regular conference calls with key contacts from Office Depot and the client to ensure milestones were being met while addressing any concerns * Supported Office Depot national sales team in presenting the various eCommerce offerings and capabilities to current and prospective customers.
- eCommerce Analyst at Office Depot, Inc
- eCommerce Consultant at Office Depot, Inc
- Customer Relations Supervisor at Office Depot, Inc
- Customer Service Mentor at OfficeMax, Inc
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Gathered requirements from various stakeholders for orders and quote pricing on SAP SD Module.
• Collaborated with developers, business analysts and end users to ensure technical compatibility of eCommerce website.
• Performed ERP testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Back-End Testing, and Regression Testing for various project modules
• Proficient in finding, entering and updating (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) onto JIRA, Confluence and VersionOne application.
• Analyze requirements and create the Test Strategy, Requirements Traceability Matrix and Test Plan
• Experience with medical devices industry and Enterprise Software Systems.
• Basic understanding of Quality Systems Regulations 21CFR Part 820, GAMP, FDA and international quality systems and medical device standards
- eCommerce Analyst Intern at Illumina, Inc. HQ
- IT Analyst at TATA Consultancy Services
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Conc
Partners with Ordering and Logistics to manages the order fulfillment process including administration, and shipping. Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with customer service standards. Responsible for the daily processing of all Amazon Vendor Central orders, communication with ordering desk and collaborating with teams to provide timely shipments. Diagnose and understand the underlying operational issues and opportunities in the business and work on initiatives to address them. Responsible for corresponding invoice entry and reconciliation of Amazon and Vendor invoices for weekly sales and insuring invoice accuracy and timely payment.
- Ecommerce Analyst at American Tire Depott
- Allocation Analyst at Vans
- Associate Planner at The Wet Seal, Inc
- Senior Merchandising Analyst at The Wet Seal, Inc
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science and Public Relations
Promoted three times in three years following consistent demonstration of leadership, communication, analytical,
and adaptability skills
• Grew monthly Amazon store sessions by over 12x and revenue by over 14x from Dec 2017 to Dec 2018 by actively adjusting keyword targeting based on rankings and competitive analysis, and by collaborating with a digital marketing agency to implement Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)
• Collaborate with designers, engineers, and strategists to implement new and enhance existing site features
• Create all promotions and maintain the promotion calendar, generating over $4MM in promotional revenue in 2018
- Ecommerce Analyst at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Ecommerce Coordinator at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Ecommerce Specialist at The Metropolitan Museum of Art
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (B.A.) Majors
Manage Amazon Vendor Central for apparel goods Retail store/assortment analysis
- Wholesale & Ecommerce Analyst at American Essentials
- Amazon Sales & Marketing Manager at TPR HOLDINGS
- Ecommerce Product Manager at E-Z Ink
- Project Manager at Tesla Media Group
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration & Management
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Manage $500k/year digital marketing budget for eCommerce clients. Plan, launch, & optimize Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand and Product Display ads using Amazon Advertising platform. Partner with leaders across Marketing, Ops, & C-Level to communicate campaign performance & optimization recommendations. Responsible for monthly + quarterly business performance reviews. Launch & manage A/B test ads using varied subject lines, content, images and offers to drive optimal impression, click-through rate, average cost-of-sale and cost-per-click performance (KPIs). Serve as main point-of-contact (POC) for agency clients and publishers/vendors (namely Amazon Marketplace). Manage and resolve Andon Cord customer and product related issues as needed. Gather, analyze and report product demand forecast across customer set. Prepare forecast document report with relevant insights and analysis for vendors as well as leadership team. Optimize creative & spend across multiple Amazon Advertising campaigns to improve average cost-of-sale. Utilize web analytics tools to ensure positive ROI across various digital media campaigns. Assist in the development of Excel macros and formulas to increase reporting and analyzing data efficiency. Created numerous custom reports to internal + external stakeholders.
- Marketing + eCommerce Analyst at Far West Marketing
- Brand + Digital Marketing Specialist at Visions Espresso Service
- Co-Owner + Co-Chief Operating Officer at Christopher David Experience Design
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geology, Cognate