Website Refresh Project ○ Manage Product Roadmap to implement new features.
○ Scope New Projects and consult User Experience and Architecture to determine implementation strategy.
○ Provide data for stakeholders on the use of website and best practice within the eCommerce industry.
○ Run Weekly Development meetings including Roadmap Grooming,
Sprint Review and Sprint Planning.
○ Develop Release and Go to Market strategy.
○ Analyze trends to predict enhancements needed to improve Product value.
○ Present Use Cases for enhancements to Product.
○ Manage backlog of tasks for Development & Design work ○ Provide technical business requirements for implementation ○ Be a thought leader in the company for processes and improvement ○ Provide documentation for market content contributors
● Americas Marketing Sales Analyst: ○ Develop training on current SOP ○ Document current processes and make additional improvements ○ Write up Jira tickets to report bugs ○ QA test to ensure bugs are fixed ○ QA test events and new features ○ Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information ○ Perform reports in SAP ECC to support events and day to day operations ○ Provide tier 2 technical support for company applications, software, and devices
- Web/Ecommerce Business Analyst at Nu Skin
- Sales and Technical Support Information Lead at Nu Skin
- Sales Support and Technical Support Representative at Nu Skin
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Oversee the implementation of several eCommerce platforms to manage the online sale of products, while having vendors fill and ship orders directly to BodySmarts customers.
• Develop Inventory Management System, as well as CRM Database within the Zoho platform, which increased overall sales by 27%.
• Coordinating product launch and integration across multiple eCommerce sites (Shopify, Amazon, Poshmark, eBay), and building ShopBodySmarts.com website.
• Monitor the online retail performance and conduct cost-benefit analysis, impact analysis, and evaluating marketing campaign results to provide vision for products on ShopBodySmarts.com.
• Engage with the Owners weekly to communicate project status, milestones and delivery dates.
- eCommerce Business Analyst at BodySmarts
- Information Systems Specialist II at Alcami Corporation
- Technical Project Manager at Agilence Inc
- IT Help Desk Technician at Agilence Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
·Developed and documented functional specifications, system design specifications, technical system analysis of client’s website to develop, deploy, support, and enhance the product ·Consulted with primary business customers to gather requirements and integrated their business process with the custom designed websites ·Developed and documented test cases, trained end users to apply User Acceptance Testing to ensure customer satisfaction and improvements to website
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at ExcelTechies
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT CONSULTANT at AMAZON.COM
- BUSINESS CONSULTANT at JAYHAWK CONSULTING
- BUSINESS STRATEGY INTERN at MECHANICAL OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering Management
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Worked with key international markets, stake holders, market BA's and Product Owners to design and capture evolving market demands for Avon's worldwide Java based e-commerce sites hosted on WebSphere.
• Lead Analyst in the design, development and implementation of Avon's first e-commerce mobile interface which allows the Representative to place orders on her mobile devices. Worked with upper level management and across all teams and markets to ensure the application is portable across the globe.
• Applied SCRUM and Agile methodologies to elicit requirements for user stories and refine acceptance criteria to translate technical or complex issues into business language.
• Conducted weekly Agile planning and backlog grooming|refinement meetings.
• Actively participated in retrospectives contributing to improved story composition, facilitation with product owners to determine business value and expected outcomes.
• Designed and developed Jira tracking for stories, dependencies and team collaboration. Enhanced the master repository for all governing documentation using Confluence.
• Provided Jira and Confluence training and support to major global markets.
• Simplified and clarified language challenges with the use of visualization tools such as iRise and Visio.
• Actively engaged with distributed Agile teams which within an 8-month period evolved into high performing cross functional teams.
- eCommerce Business Analyst at Avon
- Quality Assurance lead at Arrowsite
- Business Analyst and Quality Assurance at Consumer Reports
- Business Analyst | Quality Assurance at Starwood Hotels and Resorts
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• liaising with sellers, expert networks, and internal team to build online auction catalogs each week. interact with dozens of clients over the phone and email and reviewing thousands of lots offered each week. Organizing and a friendly demeanor are critical to the success of this role. It requires spending long hours inspecting pieces, visiting other antiques dealers, reviewing documentation, and researching histories. Assist in the evaluation of marketing strategies relative to product and distribution channels, while supporting the development and evaluation of major marketing campaigns and product launches. Conduct data analysis and identify critical business markets, trends, issues and opportunities. Develop, coordinate, and administer online customer surveys to determine customer needs and satisfaction levels. Implement new strategies and track competitors’ efforts to ensure we maintain our leadership role in the market.
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Treasures
- Lead Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Packer/Shipper at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Picker/Packer at Amazon.com
6 months at this Job
- - Entrepreneurship Essentials
Duties, Accomplishments, and Related Skills:
PREPARES BUSINESS CASES FOR APPLICATION OF IT SOLUTIONS:
Monitors day-to-day operations within the Pandora eCommerce platform and provides product management support in the ideation, submission, delivery, and enhancement of the product roadmap. Owns the wellness of scrum artifacts through sprint backlog, product backlog, and product incrementing. Manages systems integration in order to deliver monthly website releases through PROBLEM SOLVING and ORAL COMMUNICATION. Prepares weekly reports to senior leadership to communicate any roadblocks that require escalation. SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Improved eStore aesthetic by amending Product Label Pages/Product Description Pages Designs
• Managed LevelAccess (WCAG Vendor) 508 Compliance Audit of Pandora website
• Contributed to a seamless end user experience by deploying a new eStore for the United States and Canada
- eCommerce Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager at Pandora Jewelry
- Senior Business Analyst at Walmart Technology
- Business Analyst at Walmart Technology
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Executive Certificate - Business Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration and Computer Information Systems
• Created 3 Ecommerce websites that generated $30K Revenue in 3 Months
• Respond to all customers in a customer service role
• Analyze advertisement and marketing techniques to optimize conversion rates
• Research products and continually ad them to websites or create new websites.
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at HashtagBodyGoals
- Business Intelligence Analyst at DOTERRA INTERNATIONAL
- Reporting Analyst at doTerra International
- Full-time Missionary at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Applied Statistics and Analytics
• Evaluated shipping quote among different carriers and communicate with the related agents to ensure the orders deliver to customer with lowest shipping cost and reasonable shipping time
• Maintained daily production report using Excel (mainly use VLOOKUP and pivot table) to update the overall operation to latest version
• Performed analysis based on historical sales and shipping data, using Excel and Tableau to figure out the key influence factors of high shipping cost and shipping time, which is useful for choosing new 3PL
• Forecasted inventory to support liaison between oversea procurement and domestic operation
• Managed data model with over 1,000 SKUs for official website and Amazon store to maintain daily operation
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Zuri Furniture
- Business Development Representative at Co.media marketing & consulting
- Business Analyst at Co.media marketing & consulting
7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Business Analytics
- B.S. - Finance
• Lead BA and acting product manager for Mobile Applications
• Business Analyst and Scrum master for Web-Services project and, the Performance, Scalability and Monitoring project
• Supported IT estimation for pipeline projects
• Managed and supported user's (access management/OKTA/SSO) for company's mobile applications
- Senior eCommerce Business Analyst at American Tire Distributors
- eBusiness System Consultant, Collabera at Wells Fargo
- Senior Project Manager at Beacon Hill Associates/Tufts University
- Senior Business Analyst at Bottomline Technology
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
Seattle, WA | www.vijon.com
• Managed and created KPI reports to uncover weekly business drivers, parcel out slow-movers, and predict OOS issues
• Analyzed big data to recommend long term new products and short term marketing changes, leading to a 500% growth for business
• Worked cross-functionally to identify chargeback issue root cause, change the process, and save $20,000 per month
• Created a Tableau dashboard to integrate three data platforms and facilitate quicker, more informed business decisions
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Vi-Jon
- Associate Client Manager at Nielsen
- Analyst at Nielsen
- Retail Sales Intern at The Hershey Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Marketing