* Involved in the analysis of the Functional/Technical Specifications, Data Mapping Document and Conceptual Diagrams. * Wrote System Requirements Specification (SRS) and Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) and Data Requirement Matrix (DRM) Documents as per the business requirements and process flow. * Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to develop and agree upon a system that focuses on a Business Requirement. * Created Use Case Models, Wireframes & Mock-ups, Analysis Models, Design Models, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams) based on UML Methodology. * Wrote process flow and business case documents of existing processes. * Defined frameworks for the application development and analyzed the areas of improvement. * Interacted with the development team and claim settlement experts making sure that the development of the project was meeting the business requirements. * Jointly responsible for monitoring the progress of the system development by preparing status reports. * Accessed reports, analyzed raw data received from various sources -Tableau data extracts, Excel and database. Transformed the data into creative and compelling insights. * Conducted daily interaction with the development team, stake users, business executives and Quality assurance to coordinate all the engineered process. * Analyzed the security implementation of the application with respect to user's perspective. * Worked with the data architecture and data analyst team in designing the model and in creation of the data mapping documents. * Conducted user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure that developed systems satisfied the needs of business clients as specified in the functional requirements. * Designed developed and implemented user acceptance testing protocols as the final phase of applications development. * Captured and tested all modifications to proposed functional requirements. * Responsible for making the ecommerce side of the business more efficient and profitable. * Submitted regular reports comparing ecommerce platforms and making recommendations on each platform.
- Ecommerce Business analyst at Bajaj alliance
- Junior Tableau Developer at Horizon Media
- Data Visualization Analyst at Net link Software Pvt Ltd
11 months at this Job
- B.S in Computer Science - Computer Science
Website Refresh Project ○ Manage Product Roadmap to implement new features.
○ Scope New Projects and consult User Experience and Architecture to determine implementation strategy.
○ Provide data for stakeholders on the use of website and best practice within the eCommerce industry.
○ Run Weekly Development meetings including Roadmap Grooming,
Sprint Review and Sprint Planning.
○ Develop Release and Go to Market strategy.
○ Analyze trends to predict enhancements needed to improve Product value.
○ Present Use Cases for enhancements to Product.
○ Manage backlog of tasks for Development & Design work ○ Provide technical business requirements for implementation ○ Be a thought leader in the company for processes and improvement ○ Provide documentation for market content contributors
● Americas Marketing Sales Analyst: ○ Develop training on current SOP ○ Document current processes and make additional improvements ○ Write up Jira tickets to report bugs ○ QA test to ensure bugs are fixed ○ QA test events and new features ○ Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information ○ Perform reports in SAP ECC to support events and day to day operations ○ Provide tier 2 technical support for company applications, software, and devices
- Web/Ecommerce Business Analyst at Nu Skin
- Sales and Technical Support Information Lead at Nu Skin
- Sales Support and Technical Support Representative at Nu Skin
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
•· Work with key international markets, stake holders, market BA’s and Product Owners to design and capture evolving market demands for Avon’s worldwide Java based e-commerce sites hosted on WebSphere. · Lead Analyst in the design, development and implementation of Avon’s first e-commerce mobile interface which allows the Representative to place orders on her mobile devices. Worked with upper level management and across all teams and markets to ensure the application is portable across the globe. · Applied SCRUM and Agile methodologies to elicit requirements for user stories and refine acceptance criteria to translate technical or complex issues into business language. · Conducted weekly Agile planning and backlog grooming/refinement meetings. · Actively participated in retrospectives contributing to improved story composition, facilitation with product owners to determine business value and expected outcomes. · Designed and developed Jira tracking for stories, dependencies and team collaboration. Enhanced the master repository for all governing documentation using Confluence. · Provided Jira and Confluence training and support to major global markets. · Simplified and clarified language challenges with the use of visualization tools such as iRise and Visio.
- eCommerce Business Analyst at Avon - Global CoE
- Quality Assurance lead for all video and website development and enhancements at
- Consumer Reports - Business Analyst & Quality Assurance at
- Business Analyst & Quality Assurance at Starwood Hotels and Resorts
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
The project goal was to conduct a gap analysis for the merger of Office depot and OfficeMax business to business website. The project aimed to identify the major functionality gaps between the websites and initiate required enhancements for the migrating customers. The project followed both Waterfall and Agile Scrum methods.
• Conducted information gathering session with the SME's from both office depot and OfficeMax to help identify the major functionality gaps between two websites.
• Drafted business requirement documents based on each identified gaps.
• Conducted daily super scrum with the product owners to align the project progress and to define realistic deadlines.
• Worked closely with the scrum team responsible for office depot mobile app development, helped create user stories for enhanced one touch home page, store locator and print service options.
• Worked closely with the sales and marketing team to customize lead management by utilizing sales cloud using salesforce.com
• Conducted detail analysis of different types of customers and their needs, arranged in depth requirement gathering session with the punch-out clients to identify special needs.
• Communicated back and forth with the stakeholders, IT, Ecommerce team and with the scrum product owners to resolve and identify pending issues. Took ownership of the site integration process and took proactive measures to ensure that the project development is moving forward smoothly.
• Attended daily stand up meeting with the scrum teams and followed up on the work progress with the project manager in daily basis.
• Worked with 9 different scrum teams, helped create user stories, backlog grooming and ensured the user stories reflects the original business requirements.
• Followed up on the progress of each sprint and provided consultation to the product owner and the scrum master as necessary.
• Took ownership on specific functionality gaps and as a subject matter expert worked with different departments such as Digital Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service and IT Security solutions.
• Worked closely with the analytic team, identified the reporting needs and kept track of core-metrics tagging. Environment: Jira, IBM Core metrics, Salesforce.com, Rational Clear Quest, CDAP, AS 400, MS Visio, Google drive, Quality Center. E-Procurement services, s-FTP file servers, Enterprise Resource Planning,
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Office Depot
- Business Analyst at
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Boost Mobile
4 years, 9 months at this Job
• liaising with sellers, expert networks, and internal team to build online auction catalogs each week. interact with dozens of clients over the phone and email and reviewing thousands of lots offered each week. Organizing and a friendly demeanor are critical to the success of this role. It requires spending long hours inspecting pieces, visiting other antiques dealers, reviewing documentation, and researching histories. Assist in the evaluation of marketing strategies relative to product and distribution channels, while supporting the development and evaluation of major marketing campaigns and product launches. Conduct data analysis and identify critical business markets, trends, issues and opportunities. Develop, coordinate, and administer online customer surveys to determine customer needs and satisfaction levels. Implement new strategies and track competitors’ efforts to ensure we maintain our leadership role in the market.
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Treasures
- Lead Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Packer/Shipper at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Picker/Packer at Amazon.com
4 months at this Job
- - Entrepreneurship Essentials
Analyzed Crayola.com e-Commerce order, traffic, promotion and other relevant data to determine
effective methods to increase daily revenue
● Utilized Google Analytics to report metrics to support site changes, growth opportunities, and analyze past marketing and promotional effects
● Collaborated with eCommerce Marketing Manager while providing analytical assistance to promote and drive revenue
● Created business reports and dashboard metrics to drive online business growth by utilizing business intelligence platforms such as Domo and Tableau, as well as advanced reporting in Microsoft Excel
● Worked directly with IT team and vendor partners to analyze eCommerce business processes and procedures and implement necessary changes
● Designed advanced profitability Excel pricing templates for eBay, FBA, Crayola.com, and FBM marketplaces to determine per unit profitability as well as an item by item breakdown of required pricing for maximum profit
● Performed risk analysis and identified issues and possible solutions during the project life cycle within e-commerce processes and procedures
● Participated in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the omni-channel strategy.
● Quickly learned and grew expansive knowledge in multiple platforms, becoming the SME within the eCommerce Team
● Documented all processes and procedures for all learned platforms in order to educate other team members on effective use on platforms such as Solid Commerce, Demandware, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, eBay Marketplace, Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central
● Supervised direct report, eCommerce Coordinator
- eCommerce Business Analyst at Crayola LLC
- eCommerce Coordinator at Crayola LLC
- Internet Business Manager/Marketing Manager at Campania International Inc
- Adjunct Professor at Campania International Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - General Management
- Masters Degree
• Develop and implement strategies to optimize performance, maximize sales, conversions, and profits
• Evaluate risks related to new investments, projecting when capital will be recouped while weighing opportunity cost and researching consumer demand
• Design weekly and monthly reports to brief management on current market trends and new developments with managed assets
• Increased profitability 12% managing over $1,000,000 worth of inventory
- Ecommerce Business Analyst, HDE at HDE
- Personal Investor Services at Vanguard
- Security Officer, G4S at
- Team Leader at U.S. Army
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance - Finance
1) Using Statistical methods to analyze data and generating useful business reports. 2) Working with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment. 3) Recommending new ways to save money by streamlining business process. 4)Using data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and customer population as a whole. 5) Create and maintain queries against system data. 6) Working with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business analysis project. 7) Manage formula life cycle, which involves updating overall formula status, site-specific status, and start/stop ship dates from plants. 8) Exhibit business maturity in handling confidential information. 9) Implemented, maintained and managed the rate of data entry into systems. 10)Used advanced Excel functions to generate spreadsheets and pivot tables. 11) Establish and maintain data integrations. 12) Monitor seller performance, and maintain required minimum metrics 13) Ensure same day dispatching of orders by warehouse 14) Reconcile Amazon inventory activity in 3rd party warehouses. 15) Creating cases with Amazon for FBA removals orders. 16) Identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them timely. 17) Recommend merchandising opportunities to improve inventory turnover. 18) Provide proactive feedback to the team for continuous improvement of the company's product offerings, and competitive positioning 19) Working with and report to the CEO and other executive team members to identify and support the development of strategic alliances and new opportunities for growth.
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Health Concepts LLC
- Systems Analyst at AINS
- Data Analyst at Health Concepts LLC.
- PHP Programmer at Webmyne
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Science in Computer Information System - Engineering
- B.Tech IT - Information Technology
- Automated the supply chain process by 80%. - Monitor global competition to transform pricing strategies and customer experience. - Develop implementation plans, KPI metrics and tracking measures. - Perform and measure data discovery to identify new market opportunities
- Senior Ecommerce Business Analyst Ecommerce at
- Pricing Margin Analyst at
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Pacific Boat Services
- Founder/ Business Owner at Pacific Boat Services
4 months at this Job
- - Spanish and English
Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment. Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs. Conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock. Resolved service issues in a timely manner, including coordinating and processing returns. Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Ecommerce Business Analyst at Bape LLC
- Logistics Analyst Intern at Luggage Free
- Inventory Coordinator at American Apparel
- Intern at CRM of America LLC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Urban Studies and City management
- - International Business and Mandarin