• Manage and fulfill orders from: Amazon, Rakuten, Ebay marketplaces, MyOrganicSleep.com, other websites, and Wholesales.
• Use Quick Book to create POs and Invoices
• Ship items sold by UPS World Ship, UPS, USPS and other Carrier Service.
• Manage customer database.
• Managing and problem solving for all Ecommerce website.
• Use Excel Spread Sheet to list the products to Amazon market place.
• Ecommerce Manager for website Myorganicsleep.com.
- Ecommerce manager at Organic Textiles LLC
- Research and development worker at SOCODEVI VietNam
- Assistant in web designing and managing at Young Fashion online store
- Lecturer at Ho Chi Minh Technology University
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Session photographer for hired events. Also product photographer, for website and merchandise.
• Website administration, which included design, hosting and overall maintaining of website content.
• Maintaining all social media channels and content.
• eCommerce manager, of all sales and shipping of website merchandise and photography.
• Marketing and advertising, with local and national outlets. Including all social media channels.
- Principle Photographer & ecommerce Manager at Nate Hart Studios / Prints By Nate Hart
- Tattoo shop manager at All In Inkorporated
- Logistics Team Leader at Target - Voorhees NJ
- Hardlines Team Leader at Target - Voorhees NJ
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am currently an ecommerce account manager. I am responsible for every aspect of the Amazon account from initial purchase order to final invoicing. I am also responsible for website orders. I have experience with Microsoft office suits and marketing and promotion management.
- Ecommerce Manager at Big Bike Parts
- SECURITY GUARD at API Security
- TIRE SPECIALIST at FARM AND FLEET
- General Laborer at Spectrum Painting
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - Business Marketing
Increased sales 31% year over year Increased online transactions 22% Create and manage Ecommerce budget Supervisory and people management responsibility Manage consultants in areas of SEO, Paid Search and Web Development Corporate Project Manager - Level III (highest level) Experience in website redesigns, upgrades, re-branding, taxonomy, system migrations, marketing automation systems, system integrations, punchout integrations and B2B eCommerce
- Ecommerce Manager at School Health Corporation
- Ecommerce Analyst at School Health Corporation
- Senior Inside Sales Representative at MarketingCloud and Magento
- Account Relationship Manager at W.W. Grainger
7 years at this Job
- MBA - Business
- Bachelor of Science - Speech Communication, Public Relations, Marketing & Journalism
Responsible for establishing a social media presence for company including creating/managing accounts for facebook/instagram/Pinterest. Also setting up/designing ecommerce website using Big Commerce. I also did original paintings as some of the design for our website and solely arranged/set up entire ecommerce site and manage it. Also responsible for daily shipping, some customer service, running facebook ads and other marketing duties including using Constant Contact. Hand paint crafts for sale, list items for sale, and manage 4000+ listings across ebay/facebook/instagram/pinterest.
Responsible for establishing a social media presence for company including creating/managing accounts for facebook/instagram/Pinterest. Also setting up/designing ecommerce website using Big Commerce. I also did original paintings as some of the design for our website and solely arranged/set up entire ecommerce site and manage it.
Also responsible for daily shipping, some customer service, running facebook ads and other marketing duties including using Constant Contact.
Hand paint crafts for sale, list items for sale, and manage 4000+ listings across ebay/facebook/instagram/pinterest.
- Ecommerce Manager at Melded Mind Metaphysical
- Owner/Operator at Custom Kid Carriers
- Listing Associate at Discounted Laptop Parts
- Data Entry Clerk at Professional Staffing
4 months at this Job
- A.A. - General
Manager of Ecomm team.Answer multiple phone lines Take customer orders via phone, email, and e-commerce platforms and enter into accounting software Resolve customer issues Data entry General office duties Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with customers Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in Excel, and have excellent time management skills. I am organized, motivated, detailed, and have the ability to learn new applications quickly. Also able to multi-task in a fast-paced office and work well in a team environment. Sage/Quickbooks and E-Commerce experience.
Manager of Ecomm team.Answer multiple phone lines Take customer orders via phone, email, and e-commerce platforms and enter into accounting software
Resolve customer issues Data entry General office duties Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with customers
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in Excel, and have excellent time management skills. I am organized, motivated, detailed, and have the ability to learn new applications quickly. Also able to multi-task in a fast-paced office and work well in a team environment. Sage/Quickbooks and E-Commerce experience.
- Ecommerce Manager at Tanners Team Sports
- Store Manager at Car Wash USA
- Store Manager at Mapco Mart Express
- Store Manager at Boomerang Carwash
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- General - General studies
Oversee the marketplace (Amazon, etc.) presence of the company's brands (Stanley, Aladdin, Slant)
◦ Responsible for merchandising, promotions, costing, forecasting, etc.
◦ Accounts for 20-25% of the brands' total NA revenue
● Manage PMI's Amazon Marketing Service (AMS) accounts with a budget of about $700k/year ◦ Have returned at roughly an 8x ROI
● Leverage previous eCommerce and web experience to manage strategy, resulting in a better, simpler user experience ◦ This has led to an increased rate of conversion
● During my tenure, my channels have experienced sales growth exceeding 60%
- eCommerce Manager at Pacific Market International
- Web Content Manager (Contractor) at Kaiser Permanente
- Associate Brand Manager - eCommerce (Contractor) at Starbucks
- eCommerce Marketing Manager (Contractor) at AT&T
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Marketing
- Associate - Associates of Arts
Support for the eCommerce and Brand Marketing team while managing all aspects of day-to-day email, homepage, marketing, content and promotional planning and executions.
• Oversees the design and development of the Lovely Secrets Swimwear website.
• Design and execute Roadmaps
• Monitor web analytics and internal data sources.
• Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
• Manage all creative activities for product development
• Create and prepare reports for conversion analysis to generate more
• Provided responsive, timely telephone, chat and email support
- eCommerce Manager at Lovely Secrets Swimwear
- Inventory Associate at CarMax
- Customer Service Associate at Big Lots
1 month at this Job
Los Angeles; January 2013 - Current
An Amazon Marketing and Management Agency, Experience with many E-commerce sites such as Amazon and Ebay. Consulting and Marketing Services.
• Amazon - EBAY - Top-rated seller, 100% perfect buyer feedback, experience with Amazon Seller Central including Brand Registry - Enhanced brand content listings (EBC) ◦ Highly adaptable and a quick learner
• On page optimization and improvement on Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central ◦ Images, titles, product benefits points and descriptions ◦ Managed eStore catalog of over 50 different sku's
• Product research, keyword research, competition, and return on investment (ROI) analysis
• Project Management E-commerce consulting - helped clients establish an online presence and sell products on Amazon/eBay ◦ Very personable and approachable ◦ Excellent abilities in giving presentations of data
• Marketing: Facebook Ads, Instagram: Social Media management: Content Creation: Video and photography, hashtags ◦ Campaign Set-up, Offer Management, Customer Email Marketing
• PPC (Pay per click Campaigns), achieved Lower ACOS (Advertising Cost of Sales) on Amazon. keyword research, listing optimization, reduced ACOS by 30% in 30 days.
• Create Shipment & Fulfillment by Amazon set-up (FBA) ◦ High level of understanding in inventory control and processes as well as fulfillment
• Tools: Helium 10, Jungle Scout, FeedbackGenius, Merchant Words, How Many, Sellics, Market Intelligence (Viral Launch), Slack, Hive, SellerTools, Datahawk
- Ecommerce Manager at Amazo Best
- Contractor - Treasury at QUALCOMM
- Associate Consultant at MERCER INVESTMENT CONSULTING
- Project Management at BOEING
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Implementing web content marketing strategies, and supporting the installation of eCommerce B2B Systems and Maintenance Software, including managing web, classroom and on-site training for Customers, Dealers and Internal users.
• Leading multiple Six Sigma Projects concurrently using Green Belt and Design for Six Sigma Methodology to reduce any risks of failure to the project scope and schedule.
• Assisting Dealers and Customers overcome adoption issues with: ordering parts through an eCommerce B2B System, utilizing Truck Maintenance Software, and the lack of comprehensive telecommunications infrastructures.
• Managing vendors of eCommerce B2B Systems and Maintenance Software to request, develop, test and support these systems.
• Experience localizing High Impact B2B eCommerce systems considering Legal Standards, Branding, Trademarks, Invoicing, Taxation, Shipping and Delivery Trends, and Exchange Rates by gather market intelligence and customer input to set standards for the system and its content. eCommerce Support Manager USA, Canada, Mexico and LatinAmerica at PACCAR February 2014 - June 2015 (1 year 4 months) Responsible for:
• Manage System Implementations, Training and Support. Manage and support the installation of eCommerce systems. Manage web and classroom training for customers, dealers and internal users. Manage the invoicing of systems sold and user support services.
• Manage Marketing, Support and Loyalty Programs. Create and manage digital content (blogs, emails, and website content) to generate sales leads, support the customer base and build customer loyalty.
• Grow Parts Sales and Market Share. Work with Marketing and the eCommerce Manager to develop and execute digital marketing tools and campaigns that will grow retail parts sales.
• Organize User Group Meetings and Training Events. Manage onsite/offsite classroom-style and web-based user group meetings and supplier events. Manage all aspects of the meeting to ensure high customer and supplier satisfaction.
• Measure and Improve Dealer and Customer Satisfaction. Develop and conduct customer and dealer satisfaction surveys to determine the level of satisfaction with systems features, training and ongoing support. Proactively identify compelling new features and innovations. Work with developers to enhance system features and develop creative marketing campaigns that drive system adoption and parts sales.
- eCommerce Manager Mexico and LatinAmerica at PACCAR
- Sales Support Manager Mexico and Latin America at PACCAR
- Customer Technical Support Engineer at Connect at PACCAR
- Warranty Coordinator and Green Belt Process Quality Engineer at PACCAR
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Certification - Design for Six Sigma
- - Design for Six Sigma Research
- - Project Management Tool