Promoted to eCommerce Manager after less than one year of employment. Responsible for building and establishing our online product selection with our vendor partners such as Wayfair. Responsible for growing existing accounts and on-boarding new accounts. Provide all necessary SKU data and pricing to get the product actively listed on line. Resolve all customer issues and attend High Point Furniture Market twice per year to meet directly with accounts.
- ECOMMERCE MANAGER at STANDARD FURNITURE
- OFFICE MANAGER at BAND CENTRAL STATION
- CLAIM MANAGER at CLEAR LAKE EYE CENTER
- GENERAL MANAGER at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
3 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - SOCIOLOGY AND PSYCHOLOGY
Ecommerce Manager b2c and b2b Amazon 1p and 3p (FBA) Shopify mailchimp affiliate marketing ful.com macbethcollectiongo.com
- Ecommerce Manager at Concept One Accessories
- Eccomerce Manager at Effy Jewelry
- Office Manager at Royal Jewelry Mfg. Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business
Responsible for entirety of eCommerce operations, including spearheading major projects. Increased online sales year on year by over 200%. Worked with CEO and outside development company to build extensively customized Magento 2 eCommerce platform, integrated with numerous third party systems. Managed local and remote teams of merchandisers responsible for creating site content. Worked closely with company leadership on branding, marketing strategy and customer acquisition. Assisted warehouse operations manager in implementing new technologies to streamline operations and reduce defect rates.
- eCommerce Manager at Medical Equipment Dynamics
- Owner/Manager at Willman Industries
- Associate at Wheelock's NAPA Auto Parts
- Social Media Manager at Bella Piazza Cafe & Pizzeria
2 years at this Job
- - Human Services
Serve as Key Member during the launch of the eCommerce division. Execute user acceptance testing in 2 phases of eCommerce launch, exceed production standards, and oversee the Vocollect Voice Picking and put-to-light systems. * Direct eCommerce fulfillment functions valuing more than $50M and a team of 20+ talented employees. * Accomplish highest departmental retention rate within the facility. * Utilize Cognos Reporting to monitor and manage orders and production. * Fulfill online orders within a timely manner and verify all orders were processed in expected timeframes. * Collaborate with carriers to ensure proper handling, timely pickups, and ship orders.
- eCommerce Manager at Academy Sports and Outdoors
- at Academy Sports and Outdoors
- Shipping and Firearms Cage Assistant Manager at Academy Sports and Outdoors
- Senior Shipping/Receiving Team Lead at Academy Sports and Outdoors
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
In addition to the Ecommerce Manager role, directed and developed new business
opportunities. Accountable for the entire profit and loss of the Heavy-Duty Wholesale
Distribution business unit, including growing the business unit, meeting performance and operational metrics. Direct the day-to-day business operations - implementing strategies to
meet goals, facilitating tactical plans and addressing/resolving problems or obstacles. As a member of the executive team also accountable for long range operational and strategic
planning, business unit budget and control of capital assets. Contributed to the development of new concepts, policies and objectives.
• Increased core revenue growth to 8.9% from the 10-year average of 4.5%.
• Identified significant wholesale opportunities within the retail parts sales channel and developed a lead qualification and sales process that created an additional 2.75% or $167K YOY increase in core wholesale business growth in this first year of the implementation. Growth from this new initiative is expected to add 7.5% or $525K of core revenue in 2019.
• Defined, developed and implementation a strategic business plan.
• Managed vendor and contractor relationships ensuring on-time and on-budget completion of projects.
• Deployed tactical plans to achieve growth, profitability and EBITDA contribution objectives.
• Developed and nurtured internal and external business relationships for growth, customer relations, business unit staff and overall organization efficiency.
• Perform leadership and management responsibilities (e.g., coaching, team development, performance management, etc.)
• Directed recruitment, staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control business unit process and outcomes; developed staff to meet current and future business needs.
• Managed fixed and variable costs to meet operating income goals and guidelines.
• Directed the development and implementation of measurement systems to drive the business.
• Collaborated with other business unit managers, supervisors and employees to maximize team efforts within the business unit and cross-functionally (e.g. sharing resources, project management.)
• Managed and implemented sales and marketing function for the business unit.
• Analyzed and controlled expenditures of the business unit to conform to operating guidelines. Phone: 503-504-8436
• Email: [email protected] 1 12311 SW Autumnview St.
• Tigard, OR 97224 Douglas S Hall [email protected]
- Channel Sales and Ecommerce Manager at Instrument Sales and Service
- Ecommerce Manager at Instrument Sales and Service
- Ecommerce Director at QualityMatters.com
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Manage ecommerce website, upload merchandise, marketing and monitor sales activity and potential customers visiting the site, created ads.
- Ecommerce Manager at Lillian-Roberts.com
- Customer Service Agent at HelloFresh
- Customer Service/Buyer at Office Depot
- Administrative Assistant at Staffing Resources
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's incomplete - Business Administration
- Associates of Arts - Human Services
Dropship Program and Sales: Implemented a robust eCommerce program serving independent jewelry stores, enabling them to expand the reach of their business to include online third-party marketplaces and first-party website platforms. In 2017, or year one, we achieved in excess of $2.7 million in total sales across all reseller accounts. The eCommerce program is a drop ship model. Data Management and Product Feeds: Organized product data for approximately 17,000 unique SKUs using an in-house FileMaker database solution I designed and built. Data is then output in data feed product files specific to eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Bonanza, Shopify, Groupon, Zulily, and other jewelry industry eCommerce platforms. These files enable reseller customers to load products and manage daily their inventory for the same products. Customer Support: Assist eCommerce resellers in addressing technical challenges or troubleshoot product loading problems on an as-needed basis. Digital Asset Management and Content: Managed the digital properties and digital assets, including the workflow of images taken by the in-house photographer to upload on the website. Also assisted in retouching of photographs, creating website and email banners, and other photo tasks using Photoshop CC. Website Administration: Administrator for the website, responsible for new product creation, website merchandising, categorization, product title and copy writing, attribute and detail assignments, linking photographs, and user account management. Coordinator for new features, customer requests, and improvements to the user experience.
- ECOMMERCE MANAGER at Gold-N-Diamonds, Inc
- ECOMMERCE MANAGER at Wholesale Findings Jewelry
- STORE MANAGER at RadioShack
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Planned and executed all marketing activities, including on-site merchandising, email marketing, search
engine marketing and monthly/seasonal promotional offers.
• Oversaw outside development team to coordinate site updates, troubleshoot issues, and optimize for best user experience.
• Streamlined and improved all ecommerce processes; customer service, fulfillment, data entry, and shipping, reducing order processing time by two days.
• Managed inventory and created purchase orders to maintain proper stock levels for site and seasonal sales.
• Responsible for recruitment, training, and professional development of 10 employees.
- Ecommerce Manager at Fabric Depot
- Ecommerce Manager/Assistant Store Manager at Gypsy Chic Boutique
2 years at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Website Development & Design
• Managed eCommerce store from $0 - $70,000 in sales in first year
• Built Bigcommerce website with 3,000+ products and listed products on third party selling platforms including Amazon and Ebay
• Managed supplier relations, interacting daily with vendors
• Performed routine SEO optimization on product listings and website content
• Managed team
• Created profitable paid advertising campaigns via Facebook
• Created and Oversaw Email Marketing Campaigns using Klayvio
- eCommerce Manager at Pool Table Place
- Social Media Manager at Keen Alignment
- Social Media Manager at Sipep Designs
- Artist - Brand Media Assistant at Universal Music Group - Capitol Music Group
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Planning - Strategic Planning
• responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department which includes,
• Making schedules;
• Managing a team of 5 and more;
• Ensuring that all online orders are processed correctly
• And handled all escalated issues.
- Ecommerce Manager at Wal-Mart
- Kitchen Manager at God Father Mini Mart
- Customer Service Manager at Kmart
2 years, 2 months at this Job