Ecommerce Manager b2c and b2b Amazon 1p and 3p (FBA) Shopify mailchimp affiliate marketing ful.com macbethcollectiongo.com
b2c and b2b
Amazon 1p and 3p (FBA)
- Ecommerce Manager at Concept One Accessories
- Eccomerce Manager at Effy Jewelry
- Office Manager at Royal Jewelry Mfg. Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business
Los Angeles; January 2013 - Current
An Amazon Marketing and Management Agency, Experience with many E-commerce sites such as Amazon, EBAY, ETSY, and Big Commerce. Consulting and Marketing Services.
• Amazon - EBAY - Top-rated seller, 100% perfect buyer feedback ◦ Highly adaptable and a quick learner
• On page optimization and improvement on Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central ◦ Images, titles, product benefits points and descriptions ◦ Managed eStore catalog of over 50 different sku's
• Product research, keyword research, competition, and return on investment (ROI) analysis
• Project Management E-commerce consulting - helped clients establish an online presence and sell products on Amazon/eBay ◦ Very personable and approachable ◦ Excellent abilities in giving presentations of data
• Marketing: Facebook Ads, Instagram: Social Media management: Content Creation: Video and photography, hashtags ◦ Campaign Set-up, Offer Management, Customer Email Marketing
• PPC (Pay per click Campaigns), achieved Lower ACOS (Advertising Cost of Sales) on Amazon. keyword research, listing optimization, reduced ACOS by 30% in 30 days.
• Create Shipment & Fulfillment by Amazon set-up (FBA) ◦ High level of understanding in inventory control and processes as well as fulfillment
• Tools: Helium 10, Jungle Scout, FeedbackGenius, Merchant Words, How Many, Sellics, Market Intelligence (Viral Launch)
- Ecommerce Manager at Amazo Best
- Contractor - Treasury at QUALCOMM
- Associate Consultant at MERCER INVESTMENT CONSULTING
- Project Management at BOEING
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Administrative Assistant ◦ Oversee all operations and administration, managing every aspect of development. ◦ Perform overflow support to all the executives as needed. ◦ Ensure that all confidential information in an appropriate manner. ◦ Collaborate with the sales team, invoicing clerk, shipping clerk, and accounts manager to manage wholesale customer support. ◦ Acted as liaison between wholesale customers and the development team to ensure a positive experience for customers. ◦ Utilized communication and administration skills to sustain positive relations with wholesale buyers. ◦ Prepare bi-weekly, and monthly reports of sales both for wholesale and retail business of the company. ◦ Attending trade shows and conferences four times a year.
• ECommerce Manager ◦ Directly handled all aspects of Amazon, Zulily, Ebags, and other company's retail business. ◦ Handles the development of marketing programs to support new products. ◦ Responsible for monitoring and tracking transactional and revenue performance, coordinating implementation of corrective actions when necessary. ◦ Works very closely with the COO and Marketing Manager to give guidance on marketing efficiency, be the 'go to' person for tactical online marketing focus.
- Administrative Assistant/ECommerce Manager at Comeco Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Foremost Foods Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science
Currently developing several ecommerce websites; a first endeavor as SC Management currently operates 60 brick and mortar storefronts across New York and Pennsylvania. Report direct to CEO; efficiently growing the ecommerce department; strong analysis of current market data to forecast inventory, product procurement, placement and profit margin analysis for upcoming product ecommerce, retail and wholesale, many channels
- Ecommerce Manager at SC MANAGEMENT CORP
- Ecommerce Manager at SILVERSTONE INC
- Ecommerce Support Specialist at SILVERSTONE INC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - MARKETING NETWORKING
- eCommerce Manager at Medical Equipment Dynamics
- Associate at Wheelock's NAPA Auto Parts
- Social Media Manager at Bella Piazza Cafe & Pizzeria
2 years at this Job
- - Human Services
Oversee the marketplace (Amazon, etc.) presence of the company's brands (Stanley, Aladdin, Slant)
◦ Responsible for merchandising, promotions, costing, forecasting, etc.
◦ Accounts for 12-15% of the brands' total revenue
● Manage PMI's Amazon Marketing Service (AMS) accounts with a budget of about $700k/year ◦ Have returned at roughly an 8x ROI
● Leverage previous eCommerce and web experience to manage strategy, resulting in a better, simpler user experience ◦ This has led to an increased rate of conversion
● During my tenure, my channels have experienced sales growth exceeding 60%
- eCommerce Manager at Pacific Market International
- Web Content Manager (Contractor) at Kaiser Permanente
- Associate Brand Manager - eCommerce (Contractor) at Starbucks
- eCommerce Marketing Manager (Contractor) at AT&T
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Marketing
- Associate - Associates of Arts
Updated ecommerce strategy to operate more effectively in evolving digital landscape. Leveraged knowledge of modern ecommerce software and web tools to execute deployment of new platform and its integration with ERP system and supporting apps. Managed all site data and trained staff on the use of new ecommerce platform and integrated tools.
• Streamlined operations by updating all internal systems. Researched, tested, and implemented modern ecommerce platform and add-on software tools increasing conversions and reducing bounce rates.
• Created and managed all site content. Established and optimized global and local site navigation, product taxonomy, product copy and associated site content.
• Developed and conducted product and software training. Increased employee confidence and capabilities through regular education sessions resulting in improved sales and customer service.
- Ecommerce Manager at RACE WERKS
- Procurement Specialist - Customer Service Representative at SUN VALLEY SKI TOOLS / RACE WERKS
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
-Lead and manage eCommerce strategy and operations. -Manage and oversee Digital Marketing efforts -Champion Digital Transformation/ Development initiatives
-Lead and manage eCommerce strategy and operations.
-Manage and oversee Digital Marketing efforts
-Champion Digital Transformation/ Development initiatives
- ECommerce Manager at Electrical Equipment Company
- eCommerce Project Manager at BMC-Building Materials and Construction Solutions
- Ecommerce Operations and Production Manager at The Body Shop (Beauty Brand)/L'Oreal
- Digital Systems Relationship Manager at The Body Shop (Beauty Brand)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
- Masters Certificate - Strategic Project Management
* Help in creating the website for best SEO practice, SEM marketing * Launch and optimize product listings to rank products on the first page of Amazon's & Ebay's Search Engine * Manage Reviews and Inventory within Amazon's FBA system * Run and Manager Amazon, PPC, promotions, listings, Ebay marketing campaigns * Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
* Help in creating the website for best SEO practice, SEM marketing
* Launch and optimize product listings to rank products on the first page of Amazon's & Ebay's Search Engine
* Manage Reviews and Inventory within Amazon's FBA system
* Run and Manager Amazon, PPC, promotions, listings, Ebay marketing campaigns
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Ecommerce Manager at Total Retail Direct
- Internet Marketing Manager at Blue Chip Unlimited
- SEO Specialist at iValueHost
- SEO and SEM Specialist at GuruWebHost
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information System
• Write a schedule
• Maintain the company's goals for ecommerce ◦ Maintain overall satisfaction ◦ Maintain accuracy on customers' orders. ◦ Make sure orders were being filled on time.
• Direct associates. ◦ Help them manage time their time. ◦ Provide feedback on performance.
• Help customers. ◦ Helps customers have a "highly satisfied experience. ◦ Resolve any problems.
- Ecommerce Manager at Smith's Food and Drug
- Ecommerce Lead at Smith's Food and Drug
- Ecommerce Clerk at Smith's Food and Drug
- Bakery Clerk at Smith's Food and Drug
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent