Work hours-50 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716 Supervisors-Melissa Finnegan Telephone: 770-906-5722 As the eCommerce Manager I am responsible for Business Performance. I reviewed targeted reports and store processes to identify sales and profit benchmarking opportunities for the store as well as the district. Developed and managed strategies to beat area competitors in their growing market. I coached and developed winning teams by assessing general managers and leadership teams to determine talent opportunities and impact on the overall store performance; proactively identified talent opportunities across the area leadership teams and planned for vacancies in advance. I exercised Wal-Mart "Open Door Policy" and communicated openly with the team discussing ways to better lead and engage their teams toward extraordinary accomplishments. I infused passion for the business and communicated a compelling vision to excite the team by modeling the company's core values and leadership capabilities across the board. I established clear expectations and drive accountability by taking immediate action on performance issues within the team. I consistently meet with my team to ensure performance standards are being met or exceeded, including but not limited to product and service, sales, customer services, profit and productivity were met; while encouraging, motivating and building the team. I am also one of the Lead Managers for the entire Atlanta North Area, where I support my Marketing eCommerce Coach, teach, train, hire, lead and set up for several stores grand opening within the area. Operation/Fresh Manager 2013-2015 Walmart Stores, Inc Work hours-50 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716 Supervisors-Steve Brazinski Telephone: 678-316-2580 I was responsible for driving sales in my assigned area along with implementing financial performance growth within the company. I established clear expectations and drove accountability by taking immediate action on performance issues within the team. I consistently meet with my team to ensure performance standards are being met or exceeded, including but not limited to product and service, sales, customer services, profit and productivity were met; while encouraging, motivating and building the team. Ensured that we were following Company policies and procedures, models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards. I participated in many of the community outreach programs and encouraged and supported hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community. I provided supervision and developed opportunities for hourly Associates in my assigned area while upholding the Company's Open-Door Policy
- eCommerce Manager at Walmart Stores, Inc
- Director of Human Resource at Multimedia Digital Broadcast Corp
- Human Resource Manager at Multimedia Concepts
- Assistant Manager at Walmart Stores, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource
- Master of Science in Management - Project Management
Amazo Best, Long Beach; January 2013 – Current
An Amazon Marketing and Management Agency, Experience with many E-commerce sites such as Amazon, EBAY, ETSY and Big Commerce. Consulting and Marketing Services.
• Amazon - EBAY - Top rated seller, 100% perfect buyer feedback
• Predictive Modeling, Forecasting & Return on Investment (ROI) Analysis
• E-commerce consulting – helped clients establish online presence and sell product on Amazon/eBay.
• Internet Social Media marketing: Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Instagram: Social Media Growth.
• PPC (Pay per click Campaigns), achieved Lower ACOS (Advertising Cost of Sales) on Amazon. keyword research, listing optimization, reduced ACOS by 30% in 30 days.
• Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
• New product and launch services
- Ecommerce Manager at Amazo Best
- Contractor - Accountant - Treasury at QUALCOMM
- Associate Consultant at MERCER INVESTMENT CONSULTING
- Accountant at BOEING
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Ecommerce Manager for Chuckies New York, a Farfetch.com partner. Continuously succeeding as one of the top U.S. partners on the Farfetch platform. Facilitated a 61% year-over-year net growth in online sales. Known for providing one of the best customer service experiences on the site platform through our partnership. Grew the online business to now account for 45% of overall business.
• Exceptional rapport has led the assist of brand loyalty and return visitor conversions. Maintained a 1.1% no stock for online products which led to being awarded the Top Partner in the US market award for stock accuracy for the 2015 business year. On track to repeat as the top partner in stock accuracy with a below 1% error accuracy as well as speediest facilitator of orders.
• Communicate with all designer brands that we represent to ensure spec and detailed information is provided during every seasons sample requests for photo shoot and product copy accuracy.
• Assisting in the continuous growth of the Farfetch partner platform through constant feedback, UX/UI suggestions for optimal performance and beta testing new features pre-release.
- Ecommerce Manager at Chuckies New York x Farfetch.com
- Assistant Store Manager at Jonathan Adler
- Product Manager at Concepts In Time
- Operations Manager at MICHELE VARIAN
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - International Trade & Marketing
- Associates - Business Administration
- Mannington, WV - December 2016 to Present
- Owner/Ecommerce Manager
• Provide end-to-send Ecommerce system software support in the Cloud 24/7/365
• Monitor Ecommerce system processes, error-checking routines, make corrections as needed
• Maintain various remote servers (backups, updates)
• Develop, test, implement Ecommerce/EDI Translation Maps
• Coordinate onboarding and setup of New Trading Partners/new document implementation
• Test and validate batch processes, scripts, databases
• Other duties as required
• Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Ecommerce application and standards (ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT, RosettaNet, SAP IDOCs, XML, AS2, SFTP
- Owner/Ecommerce Manager at One New Day, LLC
- Program Support at West Virginia University - Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Jr. Software Engineer at MPL Corporation
- Program Support II at North Central West Virginia Community Action Association
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.A.S. in Office Management - Office Management
- Diploma - Integrated Accounting/Data Processing
Vapebay and EC Supply Inc are vape (e-cigarette) companies that are part of the same corporation. Vapebay, Baldwin Park, CA - Operations & Ecommerce Manager Nov. 2017 - Sept. 2018 -Regularly work with KPI data and marketing department to create content that engaged new and frequent customers. -Implement A/B strategies and positioning on website based on customer engagement data, which lead to significant growth in sales. -Drive site enhancement from planning and wireframing through UAT. -All these test segments (above) ultimately contributed over 500K dollars incremental revenue YTD and 65% increase in conversion rate for campaigns used. -Lead the creation and management of launching the new E-commerce website. -Executed new strategies around customer acquisition and data across all DTC channels, through store customer experiences. -Directed and trained a team of 15 associates in customer service, sales, order processors, and listing officers. -Collaborated with marketing department frequently, and created new strategies towards growth of business. Some platforms include: Instagram, Facebook, Blogging, Newsletters (e.g: Mail chimp), and trade shows. -Regularly planned a promotional ad campaign calendar based on ecommerce and marketing goals. Plans executed led to 45% traffic increase, 60% increase in transactions and 70% growth in online sales.
- Operations & Ecommerce Manager at Vapebay
- Ebay Ecommerce Manager at EC Supply Inc
- Director of Ecommerce / Analyst at CWC-Group
10 months at this Job
In addition to the eCommerce Manager role, directed and developed new business opportunities. Accountable for the entire profit and loss of the Heavy-Duty Wholesale Distribution business unit, including growing the business unit, meeting performance and operational metrics. Direct the day-to-day business operations - implementing strategies to meet goals, facilitating tactical plans and addressing/resolving problems or obstacles. As a member of the executive team also accountable for long range operational and strategic planning, business unit budget and control of capital assets. Contributed to the development of new concepts, policies and objectives. ❖ Increased core revenue growth to 8.9% from the 10-year average of 4.5%. ❖ Identified significant wholesale opportunities within the retail parts sales channel and developed a lead qualification and sales process that created an additional 2.75% YOY increase in core wholesale business growth in this first year of the implementation. Growth from this new initiative is expected to add 7.5% of core revenue in 2019. ❖ Defined, developed and implementation a strategic business plan. ❖ Managed vendor and contractor relationships ensuring on-time and on-budget completion of projects. ❖ Deployed tactical plans to achieve growth, profitability and EBITDA contribution objectives. ❖ Developed and nurtured internal and external business relationships for growth, customer relations, business unit staff and overall organization efficiency. ❖ Perform leadership and management responsibilities (e.g., coaching, team development, performance management, etc.) ❖ Directed recruitment, staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control business unit process and outcomes; developed staff to meet current and future business needs. ❖ Managed fixed and variable costs to meet operating income goals and guidelines. ❖ Directed the development and implementation of measurement systems to drive the business. ❖ Collaborated with other business unit managers, supervisors and employees to maximize team efforts within the business unit and cross-functionally (e.g. sharing resources, project management.) ❖ Managed and implemented sales and marketing function for the business unit. ❖ Analyzed and controlled expenditures of the business unit to conform to operating guidelines. Experience (continued)
- Channel Sales and eCommerce Manager at Instrument Sales and Service
- eCommerce Manager at Instrument Sales and Service
- eCommerce Director at QualityMatters.com
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• Responsible for 300% YOY growth for 2018 in Ecommerce channel & the onboarding of seven new partners
• Managing the partnerships with national ecommerce accounts to build and maintain strong, positive relationships that foster and promote growth between both organizations.
• Strategic planning to not only secure new opportunities but also to ensure that those opportunities are in line with the vision and values of Sullivans
• Development of a product line exclusively for our B2B & B2C ecommerce channels that are not available to our independent retailer customers. Monitor ROI for various PPC marketing campaigns
• Providing broad spectrum management; including product setup, inventory management and product procurement, logistics, customer service and fostering relationships with buying teams of our vendors; to all ecommerce accounts
- Ecommerce Manager at Sullivans
- Key Accounts Project Manager at Sullivans
- Credit Analyst at Sullivans
- Community Planner at South Eastern Council of Governments
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- B.S. - Human and Social Services Administration
- A.A.S. - Business Administration
• Managed one employee and several successful eCommerce stores and handled everything from customer communication and seasonal sales to manual credit card authorizations and inventory transfers.
• Designed and applied ways to increase revenue at the store by generating customer loyalty, maintaining profit margins, and promoting improvements to all aspects of the user experience.
- eCommerce Manager at Golden Distribution/Game Kastle
- Inside Salesman at
- Game Coach at Game Truck San José
- Game Advisor at Gamestop
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Education
Manage new and existing product listing, content descriptions, content optimization across all ecommerce channels. Create promotions to increase product visibility and conversion rates. Manage inventory feed across sales platforms. In cooperation with operations team, ensures complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization and operations metrics compliance. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Ecommerce Manager at Bakerboysdist
- Logistics Account Manager at DGK
- Floor Supervisor at Vans
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Science
- Associate - Recording Arts
eCommerce business management, Trend/Brand Research, Forecasting, work cross-functionally with other department stakeholders to deliver the fullest of the company's goals. Positive 'can do' attitude and eager to make improvements in a controlled manner allows me to provide steady growth in the business which eventually increased the revenue by 30%.
- Ecommerce Manager at Gordon Group
- Web Analyst at University of Bridgeport
- Ecommerce Marketing Manager at Virgin Quay
- Operations and Ecommerce Manager at FWS Ecommerce Solutions
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Big Data and Data Analytics
- Bachelor's - Computer Science