• Produced financial calculations and projections for the "2017 City Tax Rebate ROI Report"
• Analyzed extensive data to ultimately build the "10 Year City of Boulder Tax Rebate Program Report"
• Updated and reformatted the BEC "2018 Market Profile" using Adobe InDesign software
• Quantified results from the Boulder Economic Summit "Workforce Housing & Transportation" survey
- Economic Analyst Intern at The Boulder Economic Council
- Project Management Intern at Billtrust
- Accounting Intern at Johnson Financial Group
- Operations & Business Development Intern at Johnson Financial Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics / Communications
• Conduct surveys and collect data with methodology dept.
• Analyze data using mathematical models and statistical techniques.
• Research and analyze economic issues that related to all managements including indicators from sustainable development, national accounts and sectors data departments.
• Prepare reports, tables, and charts that present research results.
• Participate with other sectors and departments such as population and social studies sector and censuses and surveys.
- Economic Analyst at Central Bureau of Statistics
- Market resarcher at Knowledge Enterprise for Project Management, FZ
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree of Economic and Social Studies - STATISTCAL Analysis
- - COMMUNICATION
Coordinate with various team from international organizations (IFPRI, CGIAR, OECD) to drive model development and integration. Improve linkages between agricultural and global economic models - IMPACT (IFPRI) and ENV-Linkages (OECD) - to analyze synergies and trade-offs between climate change adaptation, greenhouse gas mitigation, and agricultural productivity in developing countries. Co-authored OECD report on Climate Smart Agriculture for environmental, economic and trade policy implementation (forthcoming).
- Policy and economic analyst - consultant at Organization for Economic Co-opperation and Development (OECD)
- Research Visiting Scholar at SAIS Johns Hopkins University
- Recruitment and Business Associate at Engility IRG
- Senior Research Assistant at IFPRI
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- PhD - Economics of International and European Affairs
- PhD - International and Development Economics
- Master - Economics of International and European Affairs
- Master - Economics
Collaborate with City of Auburn industrial department between Auburn area to set up the international economic cooperation strategy, specific between mainland China and local government on industrial development and supply chain development.
● Collaborating with senior officers and companies in analyzing policy proposals. Developing expert knowledge in complex economic model.
● Main writer of the report and portfolio of the project < Industrial Transformation and International Cooperation of China: Economic Effect and Optimization Strategy for Auburn>.
● Set up data modeling to evaluating invest risk and defining appropriate risk management strategies for projects. Developing reports that drive the conversation about policy questions and alternative proposals. Answering clients' questions about modeling approaches and the structure of their research.
● Make recommendations to City of Auburn industrial department and agency about optimized international cooperation plan.
● Evaluated inputs and outcomes with the project.
- Economic Development, economic analyst, consultant at City of Auburn
- Marketing consultant, project manager at Auburn Research Park
- Business Analyst at Lakala Payment Co., Ltd
- Business development analyst and event planner at CCPIT Patent Trademark Law Office
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Information System - Information System
- Master of Public Administration - economic development
- Bachelor of Arts - director and social media study
Analyze proposed legislative bills and amendments to determine the revenue effects on state and local governments
● Estimate monthly budget estimates for the state based on the annual budget report prepared by the Finance and Administration Department
● Prepare and disseminate daily tax collection reports for State Commissioners and senior staff
● Conduct research analysis of tax state collections using SAS and other statistical software packages
● Respond to data requests from the Governor's office and legislators and provide research analysis on aforementioned requests
● Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for the Finance and Administration Department and for the U.S. Census Bureau
- Economic Analyst at Tennessee Department of Revenue
- Research Analyst, Middle East and Central Asia Department (MCD) at International Monetary Fund
- Project Assistant, Emerging Markets Policy Department at Institute of International Finance
- Research Assistant at Universal Fidelity Corporation
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA in Applied Economics - Econometrics, Statistics
- BA - Economics
• Managed the petition to the Office of the Governor regarding Opportunity Zones selection and then performed outreach to business owners, potential investors and community groups.
• Provided support for an Assistant Chief Administrative Officer regarding the implementation of the County's Comprehensive Economic Strategy and acted as a liaison with the County's public-private partnerships, private sector partners and local/state government agencies.
• Guided the implementation of a Regional Institution Strategic Enterprise Zone for Montgomery College through the legislative and state approval process.
• Collaborated with workforce development agencies at both the state and local levels.
- Economic Analyst at Montgomery County - Office of the County Executive
- Research Manager at NoMa BID
- Case Manager at Energy Center of Wisconsin
- Department Assistant at Edgewood College
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration
- Bachelor's - Political Science and Sociology
• Extracted healthcare-related data of 20 markets from data warehouse on a monthly basis
• Analyzed and transformed data for chart review, call campaign, and patient assessment form accurately and completely
• Maintained existing programs and enhanced program efficiency by 6.7%
• Processed and archived monthly summary data for smooth workflow
- Senior Healthcare Economic Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
- Private Tutor at Varsity Tutors, LLC
- Graduate Student Researcher at North Carolina State University
- Research Assistant at Smitta Patel, MD
1 month at this Job
- Master of Statistics in Statistics - Statistics
- Master of Science in Epidemiology - Epidemiology
Responsibilities I own, manage and lead all practices and procedures within this consulting entity. These responsibilities include meeting potential consulting clients, engaging in meetings with clients and providing economic and business oriented consulting on micro and macro issues both personal and professional. Management of a private derivatives portfolio is also of importance to note, this trading and portfolio included stocks and stock options (puts, calls) both trading in premiums and some underwriting. Accomplishments I succeeded in taking a vision and turned it into a reality in the form of my consulting firm. I love all of the work i have had to do, from the management of assets and client relationships to the direct accounting management of my own endeavor. Ive managed my business through the years and only wish to seek alternative employment in an attempt to further my career by working for a strong already established company in a field I believe shows great opportunity in the coming consumer macroeconomic uptrend. Skills Used I developed and further established my expertise in the application of economic theory including macro and micro climate conditions, personal and professional assets, equity analysis, debt analysis, market navigation, futures analysis, contract underwriting, debt underwriting. I have professional knowledge of Microsoft word with a 46 wpm typing speed, i also have professional knowledge of outlook, excel, powerpoint and a number of browsing software programs (firefox, google, safari)
- Economic Analyst and Financial Derivatives Trader at Intrepid Delta Financial
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - History
- BS - History/Institutional management
● Coordinated a project to analyze the effectiveness of the current process for the verification of tax-deductible expenses. Prepared tax receipt reports for three tax categories measuring and comparing multi-billion monthly collections versus prior year and plan. Prepared ad-hoc strategic analysis for the agency director.
● Explained receipts deviations versus plan and submitted finalized reports for agency director’s review and publication to other government officials and the general public.
● Developed a new reporting tool to provide enhanced granularity for tax receipts and collections related to a newly implemented tax on gambling and casino, which helped facilitated implementation and monitoring.
● Served as key agency representative to a multi-institutional commission in charge of improving statistical disclosures across all government agencies and institutions. Reconciled and substantially improved the revised statistical data published for all imports during the years 2006 and 2007 across several agencies.
- Tax and Economic Analyst at Directorate General of Internal Revenue
- Project Coordinator and Financial Statements Analyst at Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
1 year at this Job
- Master - Public Policy and Economic Development
- Bachelor - Economics
• Built a consolidated dataset which contains import/export information for more than 50 countries by pulling raw data from different database with SQL.
• Interpreted and analyzed the import/export data and supported senior management to make decisions
• Generated the summary report and deck of presentation with conclusion and recommendation in Excel (with Pivot table/vlook-up functions) and PowerPoint.
- Marketing Research Analyst/ Economic Analyst at DongYuan Food Export Company
- Data Science Analyst Intern at U.S Bank
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - economic with math emphasis