Estate Planning - Draft estate planning documents, including trusts, wills, durable powers of attorney, health care surrogate designations, living wills; draft
routine correspondence; schedule meetings and conferences.
Estate and Trust Administration -
Administration of estates, both testate and intestate, and trusts from initial client conference through final accounting and discharge, including preparation of pleadings, inventory and accountings in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade. Maintain attorney calendar.
• Economic Analyst - Reconcile accounts for wealth management clients; produce monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting including performance of all accounts; preparation of annual reports to clients including financial and trust summaries.
- Paralegal / Economic Analyst at Company Confidential
- Paralegal at Weisman, Brodie, Starr & Margolies, P.A
- Paralegal / Office Manager at Frederick C. Heidgerd, P.A
- Legal Assistant / Bookkeeper at Trimmier Law Firm
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Social Sciences Interdisciplinary
- A.A. - Liberal Arts
Developed Economic Index to calculate the state of the business cycle and forecast turning points of the economy, to inform government and business leader's investment decisions. Evaluated regional job growth and wage rate growth by sector and calculated changes in cost of living over ten year period to determine quality of employment and economic development in the MetroWest Region Presented unemployment analysis including the distribution of the labor force in the MetroWest Region compared to the state of Massachusetts and the United States.
- Economic Analyst intern at MetroWest Economic Research Center
- Student Assistant at University of Colorado Boulder
5 months at this Job
- - Economics
❖ Conduct economic and financial research for a variety of litigation support cases ❖ Collect and format client data in excel for financial analysis and review by economic experts ❖ Perform analytical reviews of trends in companies and industries relevant to corporate cases
- Economic Analyst at Economatrix Research Associates, Inc.
- Teacher at Saint Gabriel's College
- Summer Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Intern at JMI Equity
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
• Provided support for an Assistant Chief Administrative Officer regarding the implementation of the County's Comprehensive Economic Strategy and acted as a liaison with the County's public-private partnerships, private sector partners and local/state government agencies.
• Guided the implementation of a Regional Institution Strategic Enterprise Zone for Montgomery College through the legislative and state approval process.
• Collaborated with workforce development agencies at both the state and local levels.
• Advocated with the County's Department of Housing and Community Affairs to the State of Maryland regarding Opportunity Zones selection and then performed outreach to the private sector.
- Economic Analyst at Montgomery County - Office of the County Executive
- Research Manager at NoMa BID
- Case Manager at Energy Center of Wisconsin
- Department Assistant at Edgewood College
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration
- Bachelor's - Political Science and Sociology
· Research, compile, analyze and interpret Macroeconomic conditions in the EU. · Draft briefs on the impact of EU Parliamentary legislation as they relate to US foreign investments based on EU economic reporting. · Act as Control Officer for official US visits to the EU. · Present economic meetings between US and EU officials to present economic impact of proposed legislation between both governments.
- Economic Analyst Intern at US Embassy Belgium
- Communications Congressional Intern at US House Of Representatives Kathy Castor
- B2B Account Manager at VERIZON WIRELESS
- Digital Marketing Manager/Founder at Rosevine Marketing
at this Job
- Master Of Business Administration - Management and International Business
- Graduate Certificate - Leadership Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associate of Arts - Business
Carry full services of oil and gas valuations for clients using PetroValues website: from land ownership input and production type-curve forecasting to the bottom line valuation. Direct interaction with clients. -Support the technical scouting, mapping, forecasting and analysis of operator assets across major U.S. onshore basins. Researching and analyzing key operational variables effecting our economic projections for individual assets.
- Economic Analyst & Landman at PetroValues
- Business Development Intern at Luminous Energy
- Business Development Intern at FourPoint Energy, LLC
- Field Engineering Intern at Western Anadarko Basin
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Economics
- Certificate - Business of Oil and Gas
• I spent my summer fulfilling various ad-hoc analytics requests and streamlining annual data report processes. This required prioritizing requests from multiple internal stakeholders at once as I collaborated with many different research team members.
• Most significantly, I completed several sections of a legislative report which examined the economic status of several Washington cities (https://bit.ly/2LS6GOi pages 21-29).
• I utilized SQL queries to generate specific data lists and reports, and then wrote formulas, created graphs, and used pivot tables in Excel to complete my analyses.
• I proved my ability to accomplish tasks well and earned an extension into the fall. At the request of a state senator, I edited a tax model which produced tax statistics across income deciles in Washington state. The model was a combination of complex Excel worksheets and SAS Programs which I updated and modified (leaving documentation).
• The statistics I created are used to inform state policymakers in lawmaking.
- Economic Analyst Intern at WA State Dept. of Revenue - Research and Fiscal Analysis Division
- Sporting Event Announcer/Broadcaster at Pacific Lutheran University
- Computer Science Tutor/TA at Pacific Lutheran University
7 months at this Job
- B. A. in Economics - Computer Science
Collaborate with City of Auburn industrial department between Auburn area to set up the international economic cooperation strategy, specific between mainland China and local government on industrial development and supply chain development.
● Collaborating with senior officers and companies in analyzing policy proposals. Developing expert knowledge in complex economic model.
● Main writer of the report and portfolio of the project < Industrial Transformation and International Cooperation of China: Economic Effect and Optimization Strategy for Auburn>.
● Set up data modeling to evaluating invest risk and defining appropriate risk management strategies for projects. Developing reports that drive the conversation about policy questions and alternative proposals. Answering clients' questions about modeling approaches and the structure of their research.
● Make recommendations to City of Auburn industrial department and agency about optimized international cooperation plan.
● Evaluated inputs and outcomes with the project.
- Economic Development, economic analyst, consultant at City of Auburn
- Marketing consultant, project manager at Auburn Research Park
- Business Analyst at Lakala Payment Co., Ltd
- Business development analyst and event planner at CCPIT Patent Trademark Law Office
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Information System - Information System
- Master of Public Administration - economic development
- Bachelor of Arts - director and social media study
Prepared a variety of reports according to customer specifications to execute thoughtful analysis of systems data and performance metrics, and to release accurate data to the public. * Completed two state study's, performing data extraction and analysis services that enabled the inviting states administration to review data driven insights related to child support enforcement. * Performed quality assurance and data validation checks on outgoing reports in order to ensure accuracy, precision, timely release, and access to internal departments for analysis. * Maintained records and minutes for the department's research brainstorming meeting that allowed for the continuous development analysis of ideas to support child support services on the state and national levels.
- ECONOMIC ANALYST at ZENITH TALENT AGENCY / NELSON STAFFING @ GOOGLE INC
- QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST at ZENITH TALENT AGENCY / NELSON STAFFING @ GOOGLE INC
- DATA ANALYST at APEX SYSTEMS @ NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- RESEARCH INTERN at VIZZIT LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
• Successfully analyzed budget information on products, services and resources for recurrent expenses and specific projects from private and governmental entities including: The DNIT, Brazil’s national transport infrastructure department, with a $31,500 000 budget; and the Ministry of Transport, with an $8,200 000 budget for the preparation and organization of the Olympic Games Rio 2016.
• Expertly studied markets to make projects feasible.
• Effectively communicated the results of market prospects to the responsible areas for carrying out corresponding activities.
• Meticulously monitored that activities are performed correctly developing reports of cost variations for customers and internal departments.
- Economic Analyst at FGV - Fundação Getulio Vargas
- Commercial trainee at Banco Itaú S/A
- Purchasing Analyst at ENEL Brasil
7 years at this Job
- BS - Economics
- BA - International Relations