As a retail and manufacturing company, the project aimed to process bulk orders and process them and to monitor errors associated with transaction X12 Purchase orders/Change in orders (850/860), Invoice/ASN (810/856) and supporting WMS and TMS using transactions 943/940 and Load tender/Shipment status (204/214). This project helped the backend team capturing, indexing and displaying data efficiently in the company's EDI internal system. The project scope is about Troubleshooting existing production issues. EDI Analyst will be a part of team supporting all phases of the design, development and implementation for all the new partners. The Analyst will participate in design sessions, report on project progress and identify potential risks and issues. The EDI Analyst will also be responsible for analysis of discrepancies in the eligibility reconciliation process for multiple stakeholders and continuous process improvement of the reconciliation process. Responsibilities:
• Initially requesting trading partner for Functional requirements and then start analyzing on the request.
• Creating new mapping matrix that abides by implementing rules requested by the partner and alongside managing communication and clarifying all their queries.
• Using EFT Service Enterprise to wrIte event rules and the setup connections with different vendors to transfer files thru EFT using LAN/ftp/sftp.
• To develp sites and the put in event rules accordingly and call its correcponding run group thru end point xml and transfer xml.
• Maintaining secured and efficient connection with the trading partners on different platforms like AS2, VAN, SFTP and many as per requirements.
• Constant discussions with GXS and of shore dev team and clarifying all their doubts.
• To work on the entire life cycle of the process from analysis, design, testing and implementation phase and then deploying to LIVE.
• During testing phase lot of errors are encountered, we undergo constant communication with GXS Open text to make the respective changes and updating the same with the partner on these correcting's.
• Working with Mattel gave me scope to learn the entire retail and manufacturing life.
• By using Document Cycle Tracking Service (DCTS) application for both the test and production, the life cycle of a project is maintained and controlled.
• Performed Unit and E2E testing on UNIX end and FTP files for both inbound and outbound connectivity.
• Analyze monthly and weekly Audit and Changes made to an account when servers need upgrades. Responds to inquiries regarding EDI issues with enrollment, claims, payments, and/or clearinghouse activities at the WMS and TMS.
• I am responsible for delivering defect-free maps and exceed the service level performance metrics on the grading scale. Overall, I will be managing the project from design thru post-implementation with strong configuration and programming skills exhibiting personal team leadership.
• Have been part of both the domestic and International projects and have given a green flag for many projects successfully by moving it to production.
• Was part of multiple 3PL supply chain projects and developing transactions for WMS (both Mattel DC and external TMS DC) and TMS carriers like Ryder, DHL, Geodis for multiple regions like USA, Australia, Europe, Mexico, and others.
- EDI Analyst at Mattel Inc
- EDI Developer at Goodyear
- EDI System Analyst / QA Analyst at Sysco Foods
- QA Analyst at HSBC-Glti
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Buffalo, New York 2018-2019
Global manufacturer and leader in product protection with innovative plastic molded components
Customer Service EDI Analyst
Responsible for proactive business management and customer service of Automotive and Industrial Electronic Data
Interchange (EDI) accounts. Initiate and manage communications, coordination and expediting with assigned accounts.
Determine service, production, and shipment priorities. Act as liaison with Manufacturer's Representatives, handle all
inquiries, provide order status, parts availability, packing slips, invoices, and tracking information. Consult with Sales
Teams on pricing, as well as with Engineers on custom work and Quality Assurance. Provide quotations and follow up
promptly either directly or through the Manufacturer's Representatives. Order Entry of spot buys, sample orders, quotations, production expedites, calculating lead times, and shipping. Consult with Engineers on technical
specifications of parts. Manage communications with internal stakeholders and the customer. Handle expedites for orders requiring standard or custom procedures. Consult with Account Manager or Supervisor as needed to resolve
customer service or technical problems.
• Prepare daily shipping schedules by reviewing EDI Documents, to ensure accurate cumulative totals, accounting for any daily add-ons or changes of part requirements.
• Responsible for over 100 Automotive and Industrial EDI accounts, ensuring their orders are routed to the correct Shipping Departments.
• Handle EDI Gentran Errors to ensure correct pricing and unit of measure, creating additional ship to accounts, and adding additional dock codes.
• Maintain Cross Reference updates for contracts and EDI Unit of Measure Table. Loading cross reference part
- Customer Service EDI Analyst at CAPLUGS
- Pilot Orders, and Critical at Production Teams
- Pricing & Rebate Specialist at VERMED, A NISSHA COMPANY
- Technical Customer Service Associate at IVOCLAR VIVADENT, INC
1 year at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Humanities and Social Science
- Bachelor of Science - Forensic Science/Crime Scene Investigation
Improved EDI processes by creating Data Reconciliation and Daily Error Reporting
● Added over 30 new EDI Trading Partner Relationships for Customers and Vendors
● Developed EDI Specifications for existing and new Maps and Communications
● Defined, Resolved, and Reported all EDI Projects & Associated Tickets to 10 Internal Teams
● Resolved daily EDI Translation and Communication issues for Business, Customers, and Vendors
● Planned, Implemented, and Documented all EDI Migrations & Translator Version upgrades
● Documented company-wide EDI Processes and EDI System Landscapes using EDIFECS software
- EDI Analyst at Impax Laboratories
- EDI Analyst Consultant at AmerisourceBergen
- EDI Developer Consultant at GlaxoSmithKline
- Electronic Commerce Analyst, Business Analyst, SAP Basis Administrator, DBA, EDI Specialist at CARDONE INDUSTRIES
2 years at this Job
Review and interpret requirements from customer requests and trading partners
• Identify business process and/or product gaps
• Interact with engineering and product management to solve problems
• Test mapping, configuration and process flows
• Create EDI documentation
• Oversee mapping partner activities
• Provide operational support for existing transactions as needed
• Monitor for new tickets
• Provide go-live support
• Provide support in the Plex ERP Manufacturing software
• Resolve EDI validation issues
- EDI Analyst at Plex Systems, Inc
- EDI Lead Analyst at Zimmer Biomet, Inc
- Sr. Security Engineer at Science Applicaton International Corporation
- EDI Coordinator at Benelli USA
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
Analysis, daily support/break-fix, and implementation for EDI partners in an Oracle Applications and Sterling Commerce environment.
● New customer on-boarding and implemnetations
- EDI Analyst at Thermos LLC
- Senior Business Analyst - EDI at Brightstar Corp
- e-Services Analyst at WW Grainger
- EDI Coordinator at Walgreens
8 months at this Job
Responsible for user data issues, EDI support, mapping on Sterling Gentran Integrator and GXS, Trade Partner setup on Gentran and GXS, testing, and communications setup (FTP and AS2) on Cleo and GXS. Setup customer profiles and cross-references on Oracle EC Gateway and provided order load analysis and support for Customer Service. Setup trade partners and communications. Built e-mail forwarding services. Mapped to and from Oracle E.C. Gateway (vendor and customer). Also built and processed flat-file and comma-delimited file processes to support international shipping and receiving. Software/O.S. info - Sterling Gentran on a remote Windows Server. Used Cleo communications for AS2 and ftp communications with VANS and trade partners. GXS 3.3 Mapper and Biz Manager on a remote Red Hat Linux 5 Server. Used BizConnect for AS2 Communications with VANs and Trade Partners
- EDI Analyst at Hollander Sleep Products, Inc
- Manager, EDI Services at Alliance Entertainment Corporation, Inc
- Senior EDI/Data Transfer Coordinator at Rexall Sundown, Inc
- Customer Sales Representative at Warnock, Tanner, and Associates, Inc
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Distinction-Professional Management
- Associates Degree - Programming
20170 ∗ Collect and Analyze Data ∗ Editing and Coding Data ∗ Assisting Analyst with questions ∗ Processing respondents Monthly and Quarterly employment and wage data ∗ Formatting and coding Data into BLS Software and databases ∗ Providing Complete and accurate information in a timely matter ∗ Registry Clean-up ∗ Setup of New Employees Cubicles ∗ Maintaining EDI Center Phone List ∗ Review Potential New Hire Exercise ∗ Maintain QCEW Weekly Spreadsheet ∗ Employee Engagement Team ∗ Daily Attendance ∗ Organizing New Employees Resumes ∗ Maintain Data Spread Sheets ∗ Train New Employees
- EDI Analyst at Office Remedies Inc
- EDI Analyst 1 at Office Remedies Inc
- EDI Analyst 1 at L3 Communications
- Office & Payroll Manager at B & B Beer Distributing Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - General Studies
• Data Analyst for many unique customers and vendor projects including HealtheLink, HealtheNet, HIXNY, Nutrisavings and ACM Labratories
• Act as an EDI analyst and the technical lead for data implementations, especially ones surrounding HL7 and working with RHIOs such as HealtheLink and HIXNY
• EDI software work involves expertise in HL7, HIPAA and NCPDP messaging standards-then incorporating them into any internal and external (vendor) data flows
• Coordinate and manage the securitization of data, how the data flows through the organization and how that data effects EDI software
• Work extensively with EDI implementation and the coordination and the managing of new EDI solutions involving IBM Integration Bus (message broker), EDIFECS and the FACETS database
• Work with a Security Team involving Soc 1/Soc 2 auditing to secure the data in motion and the data at rest
• Write technical documentation that includes data mapping deliverables, BRD's, RFP's, and white papers
• Analyze the organization's or vendor's database to discover any mappings between the incoming data and the outgoing data.
• Perform data profiling, validation, manipulation, and migration for various internal and external (vendor) projects and enhancements
• Use various applications( Informatica Analyst, EDIFECS, IBM Integration Bus, WinSQL) as well as many XML, X12, HL7 and flat file applications for daily tasks, projects and to push out specific implementations
- Data Analyst and HL7 SME, EDI analyst at HealthNow
- Partner at Talarico and Devarinti Inc
- at business objects
- Prelude Technical Services Analyst at ADT
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Applied Mathematics
• Perform root-cause analysis through research, analyzing data, reviewing business processes in order to determine more efficient and customer valued solutions that satisfy various business needs
• Provides analytical support to Internal and External clients to research and resolve escalated issues specific to electronic 834 enrollment file processing
• Responsible for Operational EDI Incident management, requiring real-time triage and resolution
• Provided Business requirements for complex EDI 834 Enrollment Service Requests including incidents that require system code change
• Create and execute test scripts, preform end-to-end functional and regression testing, analyze results and communicate Business sign-off to IT technical department
• Recommended and implemented process improvement efforts within the EDI structure including system interface and policy and procedure changes
• Participate in system testing prior to implementation of various system configurations or enhancements
• Design, implement, communicate and administer value-added policies and procedures that contribute to the success of the division and support the objectives of the enterprise
• Accountable for the monitoring, tracking and trending of data to evaluate the accuracy delivered to the customer as well as management
• Engage Internal and External partners to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development team
• Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements
- EDI Analyst at Blue Shield of California
- Sr. Academic Administrative Assistant/ Externship Coordinator at Corinthian Colleges Inc., Heald College
- Academic Administrative Coordinator at Corinthian Colleges Inc., Heald College
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
• On-boarded suppliers in CARQUEST and Advance Auto Parts EDI systems for 850, 855, 810, 856, 820 transaction sets.
• Worked with 3rd party EDI providers as well as internal resources to successfully move suppliers through map and integration testing as quickly as possible.
• Handled day to day EDI production support issues.
• VAN/AS2 setup through 3rd party EDI providers for new and existing trading partners.
• Handling special EDI projects assigned by management team concurrently with other ongoing EDI projects.
• Setup and configured e-commerce Gateway trading partner relationships in Oracle EBS.
• Worked with internal and external developers in developing and implementing complex EDI maps and processes.
• Completed RMP (Relational Mapping Plans) for OpenText to create EDI maps for CARQUEST Strategic Accounts.
• Completed test case scenarios and UAT for new/updated maps before moving them into production.
• Assisted with implementing, supporting and maintaining the compliance program to ensure vendor compliance of EDI transactions.
• Worked with business users to gather requirements, develop business case for a new function and help identify business needs.
• Addressed the detail technical questions regarding EDI specifications and transactions with external and internal customers.
• Weekly and monthly status and KPI reporting.
• Coordinated meetings when necessary with the suppliers, management and business teams to promote EDI requirements.
• Analyzed EDI data for discrepancies and made recommendations for updates/changes.
• Managed and implemented 810 for Canadian suppliers in CARQUEST EDI System and Oracle EBS.
- EDI Analyst at Advance Auto Parts/CARQUEST Auto Parts
- SCMB Technical Analyst at IBM
- EDI Analyst at Clorox Company/Burt's Bees Inc
- EDI Coordinator/IT Help Desk at TellaS Ltd
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Applied Computer Science