Team Size: 6 As a WTX-EDI consultant, I was involved in troubleshooting coding errors for ANSI X12 EDI transactions - 837I/P/D, 834, 270, 271, 276, 820 and 835. Ensure incoming and outgoing transactions followed HIPAA standards. Work on new enhancements for the WTX maps. Test interfaces for the changes made, and mock the data and database tables for testing all the scenarios that were affected by the changes. Test maps locally for data issues and communicate to users, on the data issues requiring users to fix. Involved in writing test cases, worked on test files as per the test cases for interfaces, and worked closely with QA on testing in QA environment. Software Environment: WTX V8.2, SQL, Ultra Edit.
- WTX-EDI Consultant at Anthem, GA
- WTX-EDI Application Developer at NASCO, GA
- Mainframes Application Developer at WellPoint, NY
- Functional Tester at WellPoint, CA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Effectively use various reporting and applications to manage EDI processes, including pre and post
• Monitor inbound/outbound EDI transactions made to multiple databases and systems, troubleshooting issues and resolving in a timely manner.
• Identify, analyze, and resolve or communicate exception errors to the appropriate trading partners or internal partners.
• Coordinate with external trading partners on EDI related issues to include requests for files, analysis of files, and other (non-development) EDI matters.
• Support the creation and maintenance of reporting, tracking and processes related to EDI monitoring and support.
• Support periodic metrics reporting and operational reviews.
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication; translate technical language to business terms to facilitate effective cross-functional communication.
• Minimize delays in exception management.
• Perform system testing as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Edi consultant at Nippon Express
- Edi Consultant at XPO Logistics
- Supervisor at Guaranty Bank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Quality Assurance (QA) - Quality Assurance
- Bachelor's - information technology
• Analyzed and Design Health plan Enrollment and Maintenance ANSI X12 834 and Premium Payment ANSI X12 820 file specifications under HIPAA framework for ACA Affordable Care Act.
• Provide internal departments with monitoring and audit support of Medicare Part D claims to ensure CMS compliance. Provide the necessary support to internal departments during CMS audits to document ongoing monitoring activities.
• Interfaced with technical staff, trading partners and internal staff including programmers on all Eligibility/enrollment related information and changes.
• Developed and implemented testing scenarios in conjunction with Business Requirements.
• Involved in developing Business Functions/rules and regression test cases.
• Performed EDI technical and operational customer support to trading partners and customers related to their operational and business needs, requirements and issues
• Monitored EDI systems to ensure smooth processing of inbound and outbound transactions and provided technical support when needed.
• Teamed up with various e-Business areas in their overall efforts to make EDI infrastructure X12 5010 compliant and got involved in Gap/Risk Analysis.
• Documented Interchange Control Document ICD and Exchange Companion Guide for 834/820 along with process flow of EDI transactions using Visio and Power point.
• Develop EDI X12 transactions Oracle XSD, ECS and XML files using ORACLE Spec Builder and SOA B2B Integrator.
• Developed Test Plan and Test cases based on the Use cases and Functional specifications and also performed User Acceptance Testing UAT of the functionality of the application by inserting varying data on different test runs.
• Prepared implementation plan and negotiated agreement on EDI file specifications with Trading Partners and vendors in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
• Involved several working sessions and much 'offline' research/documentation with the key stakeholders and SME's from the Pharmacy department.
• Involved in generation and execution of SQL queries to understand the processes used by the pharmacy department.
• Experienced in building and maintaining web applications using Adobes AEM CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
• Interfaced with technical staff, trading partners, Clearinghouses and internal staff including programmers on all HIPAA related information and changes.
• Created Test Case and Test Scenario based on X12 834/820 B2B Integration Functional Testing.
• Identified/anticipated issues with HR-XML/ANSI File feed and business rules. Documented the event, articulate and demonstrate the problems to facilitate resolution.
- Sr. EDI Consultant at WPS Health Solutions
- Sr. Business Analyst at Aetna
- Business Analyst at Lifetime Healthcare, LLC
- Business Analyst at Molina Healthcare
10 months at this Job
Convert over 400 EDI trading partners from Extol on iSeries to Sterling B2B and Sterling
Lightwell on Microsoft Server.
• Convert to new AS2 solution as well.
• Trucking & Distribution Industry in Seattle Washington.
- IT EDI Consultant at Inspire Technologies, Inc
- IT Consultant at Inspire Technologies, Inc
- EDI Consultant at Medical Product Manufacturing
- Project Management at Food Product Manufacturing
9 months at this Job
New implementation consultant ❖ Microsoft AX/NAV/D365, Macoloa & SAP implementations Responsible for the full project lifecycle for the EDI software package. Using technical and business operational skills I have successfully completed or participated 5+ implementations.
- EDI Consultant at Data Masons Software
- Director of Information Technology at HILLSDALE FURNITURE, LLC
- Successful systems integration at HILLSDALE FURNITURE, LLC
- Director of Application Development at HILLSDALE FURNITURE, LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BBA in Computer Information Systems - Microsoft Solution Developer
• Created trading partner profiles and data maps and setup communication protocols
• Performed functional and integration testing with trading partners
• Worked closely with business and IT teams to design the EDI specifications.
• Provided primary system administration and day-to-day operation support for application analyzes business and user needs, documents requirement
• Experience developing and implementing EDI ANSI X12, XML, Sterling Integrator, Sterling's Gentran Server, Gentran Integration Suite GIS XML/XSLT applications
• Developed data translation map and business processes to integrate the data
• Worked with EDI ANSI X12 documents including 850, 860, 855, 846, 856, 810, 812, 820, 824, 864, 852, 894, 870, 832, 753, 754 and 997
• Developed and modified maps for new and existing customer using an EDI translation application of IBM Sterling map editor
• Delivered new solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
• Worked on IBM Sterling File Gateway
• Used protocols such as FTP, OFTP, OFTP2, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, AS2 and VAN in file transfers using IBM Sterling File Gateway
• Created the BPMLs
• Used BPML to create Business Process for different transactions and functionalities
• Ran BPs using BPMLs for process data specific to requirements
• Creating maps and trading partners in laying standard specifications for various transactions for both Inbound Outbound Mapping using EDI ANSI X12 standards
• Developed and modified EDI maps using Gentran Integration Suite and Sterling Integrator Map editor
• Created BP for both inbound and outbound transactions to SAP Order to Cash (OTC) and other around 250 internal applications as per business needs using Graphical Process Modeler GPM and BPML in Gentran Integration Suite/Sterling Integrator
• Configured adapters, services, service configurations and protocol setups as per business needs
• Set up Trading Partner Identities, Document exchange, Packaging and Envelopes for both inbound and outbound partners
• Set up various communications using Protocols HTTP and AS2 for the trading partners
• Participated in troubleshooting of production issues with testers and automation engineers to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Provided technical support of the EDI application, mappings, and interfaces, and testing
• Translated data from ANSI Positional to IDOC for the SAP inbound process using the translator
• Setup new EDI trading partnerships and created Trading Partner profiles and Management of Communities in GIS 4.3/SI 5.2
• Created Shell scripts and database scripts to automate document tracking functionality
• Coordinated AS2 and VAN mailbox set ups as AS2/VAN monitoring
• Performed as Gap analysis and gather business requirement.
• Closely monitoring the Batch Jobs and make sure there will be no issues.
• Support 24X7 and make sure the Job abends are fixed on time and avoid delay in order processing.
• Handles Incidents/tickets created by business users and resolve on time.
• Identified and fixed the root cause of many issues and avoided repeating tickets for the issues.
• Installed and upgraded Sterling Integrator for fix packs. Environment: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, HP Service Managers, TPPs, Sterling Integrator Map Editor 5.2.4, Operational Reports, SAP, ANSI X12, SAP, UNIX, XML, Warehouse management system, Quality Center, MS Outlook, GXS, MS-Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft office, Visual Basic, TLE, Mapping Workbench, TLI
- Senior EDI Consultant/Analyst at PepsiCo
- Senior EDI Developer/Analyst at XPO Logistics
- Senior EDI Consultant; EDI Developer at T-Mobile
11 months at this Job
Honeywell company invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world's most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve buildings, factories, utilities, and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries. Environment: SAP- ECC LOGON, Gentran Server 6.1, Gentran Application Integrator 5.0 Team Size: 9
- Sr. SAP-EDI Consultant (Functional) at Europe and USA
- Sr.EDI Consultant at NTTDATA, Hyd
- EDI Technical Lead at Channel Soft, BZA
- EDI Freelancer at SI Mapping
1 month at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - (M.C.A) Regular
* Monitored, investigated and resolved EDI production problems ✓ Reviewed daily EDI error reports ✓ Analyzed process and recommended improvements * Responsible for EDI map development and testing, version control, profile setups and documentation for new trading partners * Prioritized customer requirements and maintained continuous improvement through customer feedback and interactions * Partnered with healthcare payers to implement electronic data interchange solutions for claims processing * Provided internal 2nd level support, troubleshooting, and assistance for the system and mapping related issues * Liaison between IT technical departments and external and internal customers to ensure error free EDI transactions * Developed and maintained implementation documentation * Executed EDI system test plans to ensure successful integration into production environment * Verified and validated data content; met testing guidelines and deadlines * Coordinated data communication procedures involving the transmission and reception of electronic data
* Monitored, investigated and resolved EDI production problems
✓ Reviewed daily EDI error reports
✓ Analyzed process and recommended improvements
* Responsible for EDI map development and testing, version control, profile setups and documentation for new trading partners
* Prioritized customer requirements and maintained continuous improvement through customer feedback and interactions
* Partnered with healthcare payers to implement electronic data interchange solutions for claims processing
* Provided internal 2nd level support, troubleshooting, and assistance for the system and mapping related issues
* Liaison between IT technical departments and external and internal customers to ensure error free EDI transactions
* Developed and maintained implementation documentation
* Executed EDI system test plans to ensure successful integration into production environment
* Verified and validated data content; met testing guidelines and deadlines
* Coordinated data communication procedures involving the transmission and reception of electronic data
- EDI Consultant at CareConnect Insurance Inc
- EDI Analyst II at MULTIPAN
- Senior EDI Analyst at MX Energy
- Senior Ecommerce Analyst at Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Gather business requirements with respect to enhancements and new developments of business process and create the mapping specification documents
• Create MRS documents as per client requirements
• On-boarding New Trading Partners into the Sterling using HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, AS2, and VAN.
• Developed maps for the X12 standards 821, 822, 827, 829, 820, 816, 824 etc. and also inhouse application formats using the Sterling Map Editor
• Worked on Trading partner configuration in Sterling Integrator (SI)
• Extensively worked on Business Process Development using adapters and various services
• Created business process for SFTP, FTPS, and AS2 protocols.
• Migrated SI objects like Business Processes, Maps, Envelopes, AS2 partner setups from GIS to SI
• Tested end to end connectivity for Test/Development and Production with Partners.
• Analyzing failed inbound/outbound business processes within SI to determine root cause of failure and assigned to correct resource group.
• Created a framework for creating end to end partner based dynamic file archiving of all eligibility and non-eligibility files
• Troubleshoot data exchange errors with trading partners using WinSCP & Core FTP
• Primary On Call support personnel on 24/7 basis and also monitoring and troubleshooting Production issues on daily basis. Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2, BPML, EDI HQ, SAP, Homegrown SQL ERP.
- EDI Consultant at Allianz
- Sterling Integrator Consultant / Analyst at Kroger
- EDI Developer at CVS Health Care
- EDI Consultant at Magna Infotech
1 year, 5 months at this Job
The DTS supports the daily operation and development efforts for the 5010 EDI SOA which is comprised of variety of oracle Middleware technologies. The 5010 EDI SOA Environment is the claims processing gateway which handles 2.1 Billion dollars in claims payments and 20 billion dollars in overall submitted claims volume annually.
As part of day to day role I have to support the below transactions 270/271,276/277/277CA, 820,834,835,837D/837I/837P/, 837Enc, 999/TA1 and also helping the client team to migrate them to SOA12c with new changes
• Handle Medicaid systems which handles over 2.1 Billion Dollar claims payments and 20 Billion Dollar Medicaid submissions annually.
• Requirement Analysis - gather requirements, perform impact analysis and document requirements.
• Partner with functional subject-matter experts to do technical design/develop code maximizing the fit of Oracle SOA B2B composites out of the box features and re-engineered business processes.
• Design- Attend design meetings, document high level design and detailed design.
• Identify scope, business and functional requirements and create process flow.
• Participating client call with business users and client managers on the new developments.
• Resolve the issues and tickets assigned on day to day basis.
• Developing new and migrating existing Oracle SOA 11g Services to Oracle SOA12c environment.
• Develop Technical Specification documents (MD70), (MD50) and Unit Test Scripts Documents (TE20).
• Develop Software applications using Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g and Oracle B2B 12c/11g for DOH-IT for Integrating between Mainframe systems (MMCS)/ MMIS to UHIN System and other trading partners.
• Implementation of Enhancements, features and Business Components using Oracle SOA Suite 12c, B2B, EDI, XML, SOAP, Java, SQL.
• Develop business logic using XSLT, XQUERY and XPATH.
• Developing, maintaining SOA B2B EDI Services, Web services, Integration patterns, OSB Services and Deployment scripts.
• Support 5010 EDI SOA Platform for DTS DMHF for State of UTAH.
• Maintaining the existing EDI interfaces for Department of Health until it's migrated to PRISM.
• Experience in Performance Tuning/ Trouble shooting. Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g 184.108.40.206.0/Oracle SOA 12c 12.1.3, Oracle B2B, jdeveloper, Oracle Document Editor and Weblogic
- Sr. SOA EDI Consultant at Department of Health UTAH
- SOA Consultant at Ascension Health
- SOA Developer at Dresser-Rand
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and communication