Professional EDI consultant with over fifteen years of experience as an EDI Analyst, Coordinator and Manager. Extensive expert knowledge of Gentran Server NT, Gentran Server for UNIX, Gentran Director, and all EDI standards. Experiences include: Installation, testing, migration, integration and ongoing support of multiple EDI mapping applications across multiple operating platforms and industries. EDI Integration Specialists Ltd. (September 2009 - Present) President Gentran EDI Implementation Specialist/Analyst Gentran NT and Unix support Gentran NT and Unix installation and configuration Gentran NT and Unix version upgrades Advanced mapping expert - Gentran AI and VM SQL database maintenance, upgrades and query/stored procedure development Unix shell scripting Cleo Lexicom/AS2 configuration and support New EDI and AS2 trading partner implementations and go live support EDI systems analyst/project management SAP extension SAP IDOC mapping Life cycle reporting using Oracle DB reporting tools SI mapping and unit testing for correlation mapping, compliance mapping and trading partner/ERP specific mapping requirements SI partner profile and envelope setup SI workflow testing and error handling Development of Vendor EDI Standards EDI and Gentran Training ERP data integration - MFG/Pro, ISeries, SAP, Oracle, Syteline, Ross Systems
- Professional EDI consultant at EDI Integration Specialists Ltd
- Gentran EDI Implementation Specialist at QAD
- Gentran EDI Implementation Specialist at Oxford Consulting Group, Inc
- Gentran Server IT Consultant at Computer Task Group
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Middleton, WI July, 2016 - Present
RH is an IT recruitment firm offering staffing needs in areas of accounting, finance, administration, and technology.
Senior Business Analyst - EDI Consultant
• Manufacturing Client - EDI Project Window TrustedLink Upgrade / migration V 188.8.131.52 Implement New Trading Partner with SAP Transaction Sets: 810 Invoice, 830 Planning Schedule, 850 Purchase Order, 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement, 867 Shi Notice / Manifest, 860 Purchase Order Change Request; Create EDI User Manual, GSX Application Integrator with SAP transaction sets. Provide ongoing EDI support.
- Senior Business Analyst - EDI Consultant at Robert Half Technology
- Business consultant / Quick Books Pro Advisor at DYNAMIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Management Support Senior Analyst at Xerox Care and Quality Solutions, Inc. / Conduent
- System Analyst at UNITED HEALTHCARE BENEFIT SERVICES
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Perform EDI B2B vendor on-boardings and migrations from 3rd party platforms to in-house, web-based portal supporting vendors using multiple business units utilizing EDI ANSI X12 EDI, CSV file and API.
• Perform end-to-end vendor on-boarding, configuring system setup, testing, implementation and support.
• Provide analysis for new processes and provide work flow requirements.
• Subject Matter Expert for EDI and on-boarding tasks in this new, dynamic, extremely challenging and high visibility corporate undertaking.
• Lead consultant providing comprehensive training to eCommerce team and contractors for all aspects of vendor on boarding for VAN, API and SFTP transmissions.
• Agile Scrum Master training.
- EDI Consultant at Staples
- Business Systems Analyst IV, Officer at Citizens Bank
- EDI Consultant at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Data Integration Technical Team Lead at Dossia
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
* Monitored, investigated and resolved EDI production problems ✓ Reviewed daily EDI error reports ✓ Analyzed process and recommended improvements * Responsible for EDI map development and testing, version control, profile setups and documentation for new trading partners * Prioritized customer requirements and maintained continuous improvement through customer feedback and interactions * Partnered with healthcare payers to implement electronic data interchange solutions for claims processing * Provided internal 2nd level support, troubleshooting, and assistance for the system and mapping related issues * Liaison between IT technical departments and external and internal customers to ensure error free EDI transactions * Developed and maintained implementation documentation * Executed EDI system test plans to ensure successful integration into production environment * Verified and validated data content; met testing guidelines and deadlines * Coordinated data communication procedures involving the transmission and reception of electronic data
- EDI Consultant at CareConnect Insurance Inc
- EDI Analyst II at MULTIPAN
- Senior EDI Analyst at MX Energy
- Senior Ecommerce Analyst at Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
Began as EDI Analyst/tester for Major on-boarding effort and migrated into a lead role in planning and implementing an expedited strategy for the on-boarding effort. This is an SAP/PKMS shop using IBM outsourced EDI support services. Workload is working with customers to schedule testing and go live along with evaluating mapping requirements and providing to assigned mapping resources.
- EDI Consultant at VF Corporation
- EDI Consultant Carquest Advance Auto Parts at self employed
- EDI Analyst at ANX Ebusiness Solutions
- EDI Analyst at LC Industries
1 year at this Job
W2 Contractor - via Wipro)
Description: The Global Pharmaceuticals Leader in Rare Diseases
• Assist B2B team in converting from various EDI systems from multiple worldwide regions to Oracle B2B business processing into SAP for both Inbound and Outbound EDI processes
• Report progress to Project leads with regarding EDI and XML issues or roadblock
• Provide Level II and III support troubleshooting EDI and XML related data errors/issues using Oracle SOA B2B and EM Consoles
• Created EDI Document Specifications for mapping instructions and EDI Test Data to test various transaction sets using EDIFECS Tool.
• Worked alongside the Sr, SAP Business Analysts with 850, 855, 856 and 810 Mapping Specs to determine new mapping required for conversion project to insure Business rules were considered for processing EDI outbound and Inbound Data.
- Sr. Lead EDI Consultant at Shire
- Sr. Lead EDI Consultant at CGI Technology and Solutions
- Quality Assurance Analyst at Blue Cross/Blue Shield of IL
- Business Analyst at Blue Cross/Blue Shield of IL
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Computer Sciences
Provide a high level of expertise in a senior/lead roll on new implementation projects in a variety of industries including consumer product manufacturing, health care, transportation and industrial distribution. Analyze trading partner and integration requirements and design solutions to implement new EDI systems and processes on time and within budget. Perform system assessments and recommend both technical and process improvements to eliminate errors, repetitive break-fix work and trading partner imposed chargebacks/fines. Provide coaching and training for both technical teams and functional business users focused on improving EDI processes and following best practices.
- Senior Level EDI Consultant at Independent
- Manager New Implementations/Client Support at EDI Source, Inc
- Senior Development Analyst at Agilysys, Inc
- Senior Consultant at IEC Technologies Corporation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Technology: Sterling B2B Integrator- 5.2, Liaison AS2 Communication, Cleo Harmony
Duration: 2011 Jan - Till Date
➢ Involved in Automation of the EDI Integration of Customers by completely understanding the Customers requirement.
➢ Established the Communication between Customers by supporting different communication protocols e.g.: AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP etc.
➢ Involved in L2 support to the customers.
➢ Worked along with Business people as well as with Customers to get the clear understanding of the business.
➢ Involved in creating the Business Process in Sterling Integrator using different Services and Adapters depending on scenarios encountered.
➢ Good understanding on various adapters and services of SI (Sterling Integrator) (e.g. EDI-Envelope, EDI De-envelope, SMTP adapter, File System adapter, XSLT etc.).
➢ Processed, controlled, and troubleshoot EDI process to ensure efficient day to day operations.
➢ Reviewed and analyzed incoming electronic orders for accuracy and ensure prompt delivery of all orders by verifying automatic process of all inbound and outbound EDI transactions.
➢ Communicated with trading partners to resolve issues and retransmit missing documents to ensure customer's successfully received resolutions in a timely manner.
➢ Maintained close communication with Operations Director on all EDI requests, problems and resolutions.
➢ Acted effectively as point-of-contact on status of EDI transactions from internal and external customers.
➢ Developed and prepared EDI documentation, as well as provided content and format testing for internal and external use.
➢ Identified and recognized opportunities to resolve problems related to EDI transactions.
➢ Prioritized customer requirements and maintained continuous improvement through customer feedback and interactions.
- Senior EDI Consultant at
- EDI Consultant at Hindustan Unilever
- EDI Consultant at Rockwell Automation
7 years, 11 months at this Job
• Update personnel contacts, assist in Quality Controlled accounts, and verifying updated purchase orders, invoices changes, and advance shipping notices in Electronic Data Information (EDI) for 100% accuracy in a volunteer-base, part-time support posture.
• Answer emails pertaining to current purchasing orders accountabilities.
- Human Resources Generalist at CQS EDI Consultant Services
- Human Resources Specialist at SC Department of Transportation
- Program Support Administrator at US Department of Veteran Affairs (Grant-Contractual)
- Customer Service Representative/Title & Registration Help Desk (TRHD) Specialist at SC Department of Motor Vehicles
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business
- Dual Associate in Business Management and Business Marketing - Business
10125 Crosstown Cir #235
Eden Prairie, MN. 55344
11/15 to 12/17
EDI Support Analyst/EDI Consultant / Remote Worker
• Processed daily invoicing using AS400
• Processed Monthly Ship Notice using AS400
• Executed daily commands to pull and push data using AS400
• Executed positive pay, moving money and processing bills for banking customers, mostly transferred using FTP
• Fiscal Month-End Procedure being pushed using AS400 and Surveyor commands
• Calendar Month-End Procedures disturbed to a large group using AS400 call commands, surveyor commands and some sent via FTP, depending on the trading partner request.
• Starting/Stopping Fax Server weekly to ensure space for traffic flow
• Restarting AS2/ZMOD Services weakly to ensure space for traffic flow
• Monitoring high profile Trading Partner's 850's, 810' and 997's
• Data correction using surveyor scripts and commands
• Updating unmatched Trading Partner
• Importing and Exporting certs
• SharePoint Gen Tran B2B Director/Server Processing EDI Support Analyst/EDI Consultant 100 % Remote Worker:
• Strong EDI experience
• Experience working closely with trading partners to ensure transaction processing and new EDI integration are successful
• Adding new Trading Partners
• Understanding of EDI standards
• Ability to read, review, analyze EDI mappings 810's, 850's & 856
• Creating 810's and 850 maps
• Ability to perform gap
• Ability to test mapper
• Provide operational support for existing integration transactions.
• Setting up new trading profiles in VAN partners.
• Ability to provide updates to business team regarding open issues and resolution tracking
• Adding new Trading Partners
• Ability to create new maps for the same version by copying old maps.
• Ability to migrate maps from one EDI version to another EDI version
• Ability to copy application definitions, maps, and tables from one library to another library (that is, move information from a test environment to a production environment).
• Ability to "Re-link" maps if the application format changes
• Ability to map from application files to EDI envelopes
• Complete knowledge of pulling in DDF, XML files for mapping
• Correcting translation errors received on the 810 & 850 documents
• Ability to Opening, updating and closing support tickets familiar with sever ticketing system like Remedy & Team Smart.
• Ability to demonstrate thoroughness and integrity, customer service orientation and problem solving skills.
• Familiar with EDI standards such as X12, EDIFACT, XML;
• Working knowledge of various file transfer protocols such as AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc.
•Demonstrated ability to gather and document business, functional and systems requirements.
• Advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Exceptional attention to detail with proven interpersonal skills.
• Good communicator at all levels of organization to include listening, writing and presenting. Admin Task: Set-up laptop for new hire, add new hire to Microsoft Office 365, add new hire to Active Directory, add new hire to the network, set up new hire VPN connection, added new hire to Exchange Server, reset all employee passwords and helped with any trouble shooting issues IT related for employees. Daily use of VPN connections such as Cisco AnyConnect, Duo Push 2nd level of authentication, Speedify, Citrix VPN. Experience with using Avaya, Dial pad Cloud, Slack Chat, Daily use of Go-To-Meeting, Web-X, Skype.
- EDI Support Analyst/EDI Consultant / Remote Worker at DATA Communication Solutions
- Remote Worker at Wiz-Mo Inc
- Team Lead / Technical Support at Virtual Radiologic Corporation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology