EDI Consultant for all Transmission and reception of EDI (850, 810, 820, etc) Quality control, on Barcode, and logistic of delivery
- EDI Consultant Dynastic Apparel at Location Opa-locka FL
- MANAGER at ICG SOFTWARE CORP
- Sales products and services at BUSINEES INTEGRATION
- Assistant Community Director Trade Beauty at UPS
19 years, 2 months at this Job
• Set up trading partners via FTP, VAN, AS2, SFTP, FTPS and perform end to end testing.
• Created new maps for transactions like 850, 855, 830, 856, 810, ORDERS, DESADV, ORDERSP, INVOIC.
• Created and maintained code list entries for trading partner set ups.
• Worked with IBM to implement the necessary enhancements and monitor document transmissions.
• Worked with IBM to modify existing maps to fit the new ERP requirements.
• Worked on mapping specification creation for translation between EDI formats.
• Acted as a point of contact on the status of EDI transactions from internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Identified and worked to resolve problems related to EDI transactions via incidents, service request and change requests raised by the users in Remedy Force.
• Maintained translation and transmission applications like VL Trader, e-Vision.
• Actively involved in various VLTrader, e-vision application upgrades.
• As a part of project worked on transitioning all maps, trading partner set ups from eVision to IBM.
• Provided support, troubleshooting and assistance for the system and mapping related issues.
• Developed and maintained Implementation documentation.
• Created and maintained over 40 trading partner profiles.
• Worked on trading partner custom and specific business process.
• Verified and validated data content, managed VAN activity, met all testing requirements and deadlines.
• Participated in meetings with outside organizations to discuss the technical issues of assigned projects.
• Simultaneously monitored the EDI mailbox for all kind of failure alerts (overdue acknowledgments and transmission failures) and took action accordingly, which helped the customer/suppliers to receive data without any delay.
• Prepared Business Requirements Documents, Technical Design Documents, Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Documents
• Worked with Testing team to review Test Plans, Test cases.
• Worked in setting up of trading partners in Oracle EC Gateway and tested various transactions with oracle Team.
• Prepared Standard Operating Procedure documents for Production Support Team
• Trained Off-shore HCL team on handling low/medium priority Production issues
• Resolved Production Related issues like TP Communication issues, TP acknowledgments not received etc.
• Involved in resolving day to day Production Support Issues Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2, Sterling Connect Direct, Microsoft SQL, Windows, UNIX, LINUX, VLTrader, e-vision.
- EDI Consultant at
- EDI Developer at Ace Hardware
- EDIFECS Developer at Sierra Health and Life
- EDI Developer at Nebraska Furniture Mart
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Assigned to work with EDI department in assisting with issues processing purchase orders and acknowledgments related to logistics and developing documentation to be used as reference guides. Software utilized, Boomi, Word, internal helpdesk system and various systems.
- EDI Consultant at Teksystems/D&H Distributors
- EDI Consultant at TATA Consultancy
- Assist in ASN verification emails at Experis/Dell
- North Front End Support Analyst at Syntel, Inc
1 month at this Job
- - Associate of Business
• Implementation of new Medicaid EDI SAAS system, OXi, for Massachusetts.
• Gap analysis and unit testing of configurable compliance edits between OXi vs. Sybase ecMap for 270, 271, 276, 277, 820, 834, 835, 837I, 837P.
• Developed parsing tools to allow for rapid research of 9 months (5 TB) of archived X12/XML data for unit testing.
• Analysis of Sybase 999 to XML map to be implemented in OXi.
• Provide best practices in numerous peer design and code walkthrough meetings. EDI Developer, 5.11 Tactical (Manteca, CA.) Mar. 2018 - Aug. 2018
• Production support of Vantage Point Data Masons software.
• Documented workflows and maps to/from Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
• Designed a data warehouse solution to query archived data to uncover production issues.
- EDI Consultant at DXC
- EDI Architect at GetInsured
- EDI Consultant at RAM Consulting
- EDI Specialist 4 at McKesson
7 months at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
- B.A. in Mathematics - Mathematics
Contracted to assist the EDI team with EDI setup and maintaining trading partner transactions, data mapping requirements and processes. Monitored all transactions and created Oracle PL/SQL reports to alert business of any related EDI errors. Assessed business needs to ensure data flow efficiency. Maintain Biz Manager (Inovis AS2 Van) certificates, updates, and trading partner communications (via Sterling, UCC, & 1Sync). Transactions and mapping included 810, 816, 820, 824, 850, 856, 860, 870, 880, 940, & 945. Knowledge of several application and operating systems required. GXS TLE, SAP, Legacy system, UNIX
- EDI Consultant at Dannon Inc
- EDI Consultant at ANSELL Healthcare
- EDI Manager at COTY INC / DEL LABS
- at NINE WEST GOUP
7 years at this Job
• Check and correct shipping addresses in EDI Order System.
• Price review and correction in EDI Order System.
• Confirm shipment method and proper freight billing terms.
• Notify customers on out of stock or discontinued items.
• Notify sales representatives on specific customer issues such as credit terms, and out of stock items.
- EDI Consultant at Legrand-C2G (thru Robert Half Accountemps)
- Sales Engineer at Twist Inc
- Customer Relations and Accounting Specialist at August Incorporated
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Acted as Lead Consultant on multiple EDI and ERP Implementations, integrating Vantage Point EDI Software with Microsoft Dynamics D365 for Finance & Operations, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, D365 Business Central. Worked with a diverse group of clients across Consumer Goods, Food, Apparel, Retail, Automotive, Distribution, and Manufacturing and 3PL vertical markets.
• Responsible for all Phases of Implementation Life Cycle from Discovery, Design, Implementation, User Acceptance, Go-Live, and Post Go Live Support, and Project Management Office functions.
• As a billable resource to clients, achieved a consistent 95%+ billable rate against a baseline metric of 78%, providing exceptional value to the company and clients.
• Provided Implementation Consulting, Transaction Mapping, Integration, and Operational Support utilizing internal software and Microsoft Technology Stack including Azure, SQL Server Management Studio, and SQL Profiler.
• Frequently assigned "Cutting Edge" projects involving D3FO and "non-standard" communications between clients and their trading partners.
- EDI Consultant at Data Masons
- IT Director at P&F USA
- IT Manager at Alpha Comm Enterprises, Inc
- VP, Information Systems at EnviroScent, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Information Systems
• Update personnel contacts, assist in Quality Controlled accounts, and verifying updated purchase orders, invoices changes, and advance shipping notices in Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for 100% accuracy in a volunteer-base, part-time support posture.
• Answer emails pertaining to current purchasing orders accountabilities.
- Human Resource Assistant at CQS EDI Consultant Services
- Human Resources Specialist at SC Department of Transportation (SCDOT)
- Program Support Administrator at US Department of Veteran Affairs (Grant-Contractual)
- Customer Service Representative/Title & Registration at SC Department of Transportation (SCDOT)
11 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Implemented Projects / Supported Projects
• Worked on building an MS Excel report on Batch Strategy, to find if certain characteristics were maintained or not by business.
• Worked on Pricing, creating, maintaining condition tables, access sequence and uploaded pricing with a Custom Price Tool program.
• Training Business Users how to use the Custom Price Tool to find/research their Pricing Strategy, how to download their pricing tables (key combinations) to excel, make their updates and upload the new pricing data with validity dates.
• Worked on Canadian Freight Surcharge based on SpecProcId Special Process Indicator field, allows the Business to set a price ceiling and override the Freight Surcharge Manually. Created Price Condition Types, Condition Tables, added SpecProcId field to the field catalog and Price Communication Structure.
• Worked on Market Spec. Price to override the base price of PR00 and discounts. Market Spec. Price did not override Project price or manually entered PB00 price, and this dealt with Condition Exclusions, Condition Exclusion Groups.
• Worked on Ship-to, Plant, Price List and Price Group based Price structure, created new condition tables, Access Sequence and Condition Type. This allowed the Business to have multiple levels of price strategy they applied based on State Level Price, Regional Level Price, Customer Specific Price (Sold-to & Ship-to) and Base Price.
• Worked custom Inter-Company EShop setup that was based on SAP Fiori, to onboard different SIKA Countries.
• Worked on EDI TLE tool to support day-to-day issues when the EDI resource was not available.
• EDI issues dealt with, Scheduling Agreement (SA) reaching its Max and needed to transfer/post the last IDoc to the New SA.
• Worked on new EDI Ship-to Setup from the TLE to SAP side after Business Finance department created the Ship-to.
• Day-to-Day support: Helped Users run their BI Reports; Basic browser issues with BI; Helped Users unlock locked documents SM12 with Deliveries, Orders, Purchase Req's, and Purchase Orders; Help Users Setup their outputs in PO's MN05, Sales Order Confirmation VV11, ASN's VV21, and Invoices VV31; IC EShop Setup of Customers, Users, Materials and Pricing; Assigning multiple Customers to a Customer Hierarchy Account (VDH1N); Corrected EDI Ship-to Codes Missing; Worked with ASN's not triggering.
• Worked on Testing the new IT Self Help User Portal for Business Users. Recorded test results, errors with images not displaying, and errors with broken links.
• Worked on Testing HANA S4 Database upgrade on the SD processes.
• Tested new PDF24 application and gave my input regarding the PRO's and CON's.
- SAP QTC/SD/EDI Consultant at SIKANA
- SAP OTC/SD/EDI Analyst at OEM Automotive Company
- SAP EDI/SD Analyst at Pure Fishing - Jarden / Newell Brands
- SAP EDI Testing Lead at Louisiana- Pacific Corp
1 year, 3 months at this Job
The DTS supports the daily operation and development efforts for the 5010 EDI SOA which is comprised of variety of oracle Middleware technologies. The 5010 EDI SOA Environment is the claims processing gateway which handles 2.1 Billion dollars in claims payments and 20 billion dollars in overall submitted claims volume annually.
As part of day to day role I have to support the below transactions 270/271,276/277/277CA, 820,834,835,837D/837I/837P/, 837Enc, 999/TA1 and also helping the client team to migrate them to SOA12c with new changes
• Handle Medicaid systems which handles over 2.1 Billion Dollar claims payments and 20 Billion Dollar Medicaid submissions annually.
• Requirement Analysis - gather requirements, perform impact analysis and document requirements.
• Partner with functional subject-matter experts to do technical design/develop code maximizing the fit of Oracle SOA B2B composites out of the box features and re-engineered business processes.
• Design- Attend design meetings, document high level design and detailed design.
• Identify scope, business and functional requirements and create process flow.
• Participating client call with business users and client managers on the new developments.
• Resolve the issues and tickets assigned on day to day basis.
• Developing new and migrating existing Oracle SOA 11g Services to Oracle SOA12c environment.
• Develop Technical Specification documents (MD70), (MD50) and Unit Test Scripts Documents (TE20).
• Develop Software applications using Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g and Oracle B2B 12c/11g for DOH-IT for Integrating between Mainframe systems (MMCS)/ MMIS to UHIN System and other trading partners.
• Implementation of Enhancements, features and Business Components using Oracle SOA Suite 12c, B2B, EDI, XML, SOAP, Java, SQL.
• Develop business logic using XSLT, XQUERY and XPATH.
• Developing, maintaining SOA B2B EDI Services, Web services, Integration patterns, OSB Services and Deployment scripts.
• Support 5010 EDI SOA Platform for DTS DMHF for State of UTAH.
• Maintaining the existing EDI interfaces for Department of Health until it's migrated to PRISM.
• Experience in Performance Tuning/ Trouble shooting. Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g 22.214.171.124.0/Oracle SOA 12c 12.1.3, Oracle B2B, jdeveloper, Oracle Document Editor and Weblogic
- Sr. SOA EDI Consultant at Department of Health UTAH
- SOA Consultant at Ascension Health
- SOA Developer at Dresser-Rand
1 year at this Job