Worked remotely as a mapper/developer for various clients. Used Sterling Integrator - OMS/IMS for 7+ projects. Process modeling in Sterling Order Management to set up business workflow of orders, inventory changes, returns, payment authorizations, or many other system events. Configure Sterling Configurator add-on for Websphere Commerce. Configuring end-to-end integration between WebSphere Commerce, Sterling Order Management. Set up user-triggered transactions, configured alert queue for Sterling Order Management. Assisted ERP (Oracle) development team with UAT/QA/Code Review for upgrade to Oracle 12.1. Created SQL Queries and AS400 programs to integrate data with EDI system and to locate necessary data for testing/production support. SAP EDI / XML technical/business experience: IDOC formats, BAPI's, BDC, mapping, X12 code usage, data transfer protocols. Provided SAP support for retail company (Springs Windows) Delivered UCCnet Project, SAP 845 Project, Ikea VMI Project, Inbound Shipment Visibility Project, Lowe's Special Order Sales Project. SAP/EDI configuration/ABAP code analysis, trading partner on boarding and setup. Provided clients such as Hamilton Beach, Nosler Automotive, Consolidated Metal Products with eVision TIE Integrator mapping into Epicor 10 while maintaining production support for Extol and iSeries/AS400. Trained key employees at Hamilton Beach in mapping and EDI support for their new solution. Provided project management from for the EDI portion of the projects. Implement new EDI documents for OTM and WMS solutions and customer requirements (Home Depot DTC and SO, Amazon 855, Target DI, etc). Provided leadership and development for TLi (TrustedLink iSeries) upgrade to version 6.2.1 and support for JDE upgrade to v9.2 for major manufacturer in US. Functional and technical support for PKMS and JDE 9.2 upgrade. Implemented Epicor/TIE Integrator as project manager, managing 3 EDI developers/analysts. Liaison between developers and end clients implementing new solutions or upgrading WMS and 3PL software such as High Jump, SAP WMS module. Project manager for various EDI and ERP implementations. Trained junior and mid-level EDI developers and analysts for various clients on site and remotely. EDI Developer/Support for largest tool/craft manufacturer. Provided development and support for Sterling OMS, Sterling SI, TrustedLink, and TIE Kinetix for various clients. Provided functional support for 2 end-to-end integration projects, mainly assisting with JDE Inventory, Procurement, and Sales, Coordinated with development team on requirements for setups, and UAT testing. Prepared doc types, reports for sales and procurement, and various other transactions to integrate with EDI systems of clients. SME for EDI translations/implementation/customer on boarding requests. Import data from/to EDI tool into JDE F47011, F47012, F587444 (and various other custom tables) for EDI transaction integration into and out of JDE 9.2.
- Sr. EDI developer at Cosima Agency
- Senior EDI Analyst/Developer at Borden Dairy Co
- Senior EDI Analyst/Developer at ArvinMeritor Inc
- EDI Analyst/Developer at Haggar Clothing Co
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Information Technology
• Primary responsibilities include requirement gathering, creation of Design documents, mapping requirement specifications.
• Collaborate with vendors, trading partners, and internal functional teams to define EDI requirements.
• Providing guidance and assistance to the offshore team member for the Requirement analysis and development of Maps.
• Responsible in setting up Trading Partner Identities, Document exchange, Packaging and Envelopes for both inbound and outbound partners.
• Set up various communications using Protocols FTP, SFTP, HTTP and AS2 with trading partners.
• Coordinated with the Business team for the proper development of the functional specifications and worked closely with application team in Unit testing, Business Testing and UAT once the development is completed
• Created maps to translate data from one format to other formats for all the EDI transactions.
• Involved in the development of maps for various transactions like 850, 810, 855, 856, 852, 875, 860, 880, and 830.
• Changes to existing workflow configuration to handle the new business changes without any impact to the existing process.
• Identified the gaps while in the process of internal testing and performed Gap Analysis
• Interacting with the customer regarding the testing of the EDI Transactions implemented and was responsible for the complete testing.
• Developed and maintained project plans and timelines to ensure the accurate and timely deliverables and executables of EDI Transactions.
• Troubleshooting issues with current transactions or maps Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2.6.
- Lead EDI Developer at PepsiCo
- Sr. EDI Analyst/Developer at Wal-Mart
- EDI Analyst/Developer at Kroger
- Software Engineer at FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, MA
7 years, 3 months at this Job
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is one of the world's largest distributors of electronic components and computer products and a leading provider of services to the electronics industry, connecting more than 150,000 customers with a wide cross section of technologies provided by more than 600 suppliers. Arrow maintains a comprehensive suite of software systems to support the supply chain needs of its customers and suppliers. These systems support a variety of business processes including sales & marketing, purchasing, warehousing and logistics. Arrow systems also provide critical supply chain information regarding the specifications, pricing and availability of electronic parts and products to its customers. EDI Project
EDI Project provides End-to-End EDI solutions to Arrow by handling on boarding requests of new Trading Partner EDI Implementations, enhancements requested by trading partner/Arrow Business, System Health Enhancements, requirements elaboration, design, build, testing, implementation and Production Support (Analysis and Resolution of Sev-1 thru Sev-4 tickets). EDI Project supports all major EDI transactions for Arrow with their Customers, coordinate with Arrow's suppliers and customers which span over different geographies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performed unit testing, and system integration testing, coordinated UAT testing with business counterparts and customers.
• Designed and Developed interfaces to transact EDI documents (X12, EDIFACT,CSV, flatfiles, XML - Orders, Invoices, Shipment notices etc.) with webMethods Trading Networks/MWS and AS2 transmission protocol
• Configured Partner profiles, External ID's, Processing rules, Trading Partner Agreements in Trading Networks.
• Created process models for the interfaces using webmethods Designer.
• Provided production support for webMethods interfaces. Debugged production issues to deter-mine the cause and provided fixes.
• Conduct impact analysis of issues logged, prioritize and ensure that production support is provided as per the committed SLAs.
• Support the creation of a repository of team's collective knowledge on technology, domain and process, seek information and leverage knowledge from other projects in order to drive higher efficiency and effectiveness and also to preserve organizational knowledge Unity Migration Project: In a major revamp of the ERP systems, the legacy mainframe backend is being replaced with Oracle Apps packaged solution at Arrow Electronics. The Project involved conversion of existing webMethods mapping interfaces of Arrows North America region to interface with the new Oracle system. The Project involves business documents like purchase orders, invoices, shipment notices, etc. The objective is to convert all Java maps to Webmethods flow maps. During the System Integration testing and the User Acceptance testing and Go-live, ensure that all the EDI and B2B documents to be sent to the Trading Partners are in same format as it was before the migration Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designed and Developed interfaces to transact EDI documents (X12, EDIFACT, XML - Orders, Invoices, Credit notes, Shipment notices etc) with webMethods Trading Networks/MWS and AS2 transmission protocol.
• Configured Partner profiles, External ID's, Processing rules, Trading Partner Agreements in Trading Networks.
• Designed and developed maps and schemas to accommodate the new oracle systems.
• Monitored the flow of data from Oracle to webmethods and vice-versa by checking on Sales order postings, Invoices, Deliveries etc. Performed unit testing, and system integration testing with Oracle, coordinated UAT testing with business counterparts and customers.
- webMethods /EDI Developer at Arrow Electronics, Inc / Infosys limited
- Software Developer at Zedo India Pvt Ltd
- Software Developer at Just Click It
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
• Develops and implements solutions coordinating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments.
• Development of business processes to customize EDI transactions and automate some EDI flows.
• Performed data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor.
• Developed and deployed the Maps 810, 850,855 856, 860,820,997,832 transactions for various trading partners.
• Developed the Business process for trading partner on boarding using AS2, SFTP, FTPS, and FTP.
• Performed Analyzing failed inbound/outbound business processes within SI to determine root cause of failure and assigned to correct resource group.
• Coordinate with the Business teams for the proper development of the functional specifications and worked closely with application team in Unit testing, Business Testing and UAT once the development is completed.
• Responsible for designing specific components of customer electronic procurement optionsas well as providing maintenance and stabilization support.
• Utilize WinSCP, Core FTP, and FTP command line to troubleshoot connectivity.
• Experience in Providing technical, testing and user documentation in support of long term maintenance,defect reduction and use of software solutions.
• Created a framework for creating end to end partner based dynamic file archiving of all eligibility and non-eligibility files.
• Responsible to evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Reuses components when possible and assists management in buy/build decisions. Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2.3,BPML, IBM/Sterling B2Bi, Cleo Harmony/MFT, Sterling File Gateway
- EDI DEVELOPER at KELLOGGS
- B2B DEVELOPER at USG, IL
- SI / EDI Consultant at WORLD FUEL SERVICES, MN
- EDI CONSULTANT at Bio-Rad
1 year, 4 months at this Job
· Familiar with healthcare HIPAA 5010 Transactions, i.e. 837’s · Proven experience developing, architecting and administering EDI applications in a Healthcare setting using HIPAA mappings · Produce 837 documents for transmittal to clients · Use IBM Gentran to convert NSF to 837’s · Run compliance checks with Optum for HIPAA compliance · Analyzed data sources and datasets to evaluate and document data content and flows. · Analyzed test data and datasets using automated tools (e.g., SAS, EZTriev).
- EDI Developer at TEK SYSTEMS, Inc
- Senior Programmer at CSRA
- Specialist III/Mainframe Architect at NYS Office of IT Services
- Specialist III at MODIS IT
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Computer Science
• Completed EDI B2B Integrator training to define data mapping rule, setting up FTP connections and trading partner profiles to align all the X12 transaction sets.
• Developed EDI maps using the Windows EXTOL tool Implemented EDI maps for transactions 820, 834, 837, 835, 270 and generated functional acknowledgment 999 using the X12 standard, in versions ranging from 4010 through 5010.
• Created maps for both inbound and outbound trading partner relationships.
• Performed system wide testing on all EDI transactions and configuration of all trading partners.
• Ensured the correct translation was generated by Extol, and that the files were accepted correctly into the ERP application.
• Performed all EDI Coordinator tasks that include analyzing internal business needs as well as external trading partner needs, requirements and requests as they relate to EDI 820 Premium Payment and 834 Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance
• Designed, coded, and implemented SAS code for analytic studies to fulfill internal and external client requests, maintained, evaluated, and reported on recurring analytic studies. Perform data hygiene and created data validation program.
• Facilitated EDI testing with trading partners to implement new initiatives, transaction sets, version upgrades and alterations to current transaction sets.
• Wrote SQL queries to evaluate and update inbound data. Create SQL processing script for new data sets.
• Developed and distributed documentation of EDI specifications, information and procedures as they related to the business issuing formal announcements, notifications or acknowledgments pertinent to upgrades, trading partners, fixes changes, and enhancements etc.
• Write complex SQL queries to evaluate and update inbound data. Create SQL processing script templates for new datasets. This consists of new written workaround scripts if needed to verify raw data.
• Review and correct SQL statements, create stored procedures as needed for data processing and new data sets.
• Use SQL queries to identify and analyze data anomalies.
• Experience with data quality control, data manipulation and electronic health records.
• Maintained HIPPA Compliance while conducting business with vendors, clients, and members. Environment: MS Office 2007 to 365, Windows, .NET, Agile, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, TFS, MS Project, MS Access 2007, Web Services, MS Visio, SQL, Oracle, SOA, HTML.
- Edi developer at CareFirst, LA, CA
- Sterling Integrator at USG Corp
- Sterling Integrator at CVS Health
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Developed data models to implement electronic data interchange using ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML and positional file formats. Performed GAP analysis for EDI mapping;
• Transformed flat files to ANSI X12 and EDIFACT files using IBM Sterling map editor, designed and developed inbound and outbound data maps.
• Assisted trading partners to track business transactions. Implemented business process using BPML to alert trading partners regarding the success/failure of EDI transactions.
• Configured and implemented Sterling file gateway process, adapters, services, service configurations and protocol setups as per business needs.
• Implemented Sterling File Gateway for the MQ File Transfer and Managed file transfer to move files for back-end applications.
• Worked on 810, 820, 824, 997 and 999 transactions.
• Developed technical specifications for systems development, design and implementation. Met with clients, technical stakeholders and management to analyze and document detailed B2B statement of requirements. Planned, executed, and controlled the project. Involved in identifying scope, time and risk.
• Set up various communication-Protocols FTP, HTTP, SMTP and AS2 with trading partners for exchanging the EDI documents with digital Signature.
• Created maps to translate data from X12 format to web service messages using Application Integration mapper.
• Converted and tested maps generated in Visual mapper to Application Integration Mapper.
• Provide technical support of the EDI application, mappings, and interfaces, and testing.
- EDI Developer at Zebra Technologies
- at Mass Mutual INS
- EDI Consultant at Logisticare
- EDI Consultant at Oncor
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Responsible for day to day tasks of maintaining the SI Application and checking for any errors notifications and informing the higher chain if there are serious or critical issues.
• Worked under SME and SI Architect and help Analyze the performance of EDI tool (Sterling Integrator) to tune it under a larger load, the team made recommendations and perform Systems Design to meet custom solutions for client.
• Created multiple Business Processes for clients and worked on enhancement of other Business Processes.
• Worked on Sterling Map Editor for creating new Maps and updating existing Maps, testing and validation.
• Sterling Control Centre (SCC) Installation and configuration also configured Control Center to Monitor servers and create alerts for various events and SLA's.
• The Coded Business Processes and created Maps were exported from Development environment to be imported into UAT and Production environments.
• Familiar with XPATH, BPML, Korn and Bash Shell Scripting, Map Editor and XSLT.
• Worked on On-Boarding EDI partners on various protocols as AS2 and sftp, creating envelopes for EDI files.
• Worked on Sterling File Gateway Server (SFG) for various Data Transmissions and mailboxes configurations, templates and channels creation and troubleshooting.
• Worked on various EDI (X12) files, flat files, XML (.csv) files and familiar with their analogy.
• Managed and delivered tasks on timely manner in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Worked on Oracle Database and performed data base queries and wrote sql statements.
• Worked on MySQL Database and performed data base queries and wrote sql statements and enhance its performance by tuning the Database through Indexing and rearranging data tables.
• Understanding of the Application Frame work and Business workflow design.
• Tested the data and data integrity among various sources and targets and was associated with Production support team in various performance related issues. Performed troubleshooting of SI Application and SFG, Monitored Business Processes and batch processing and sessions for weekly and Monthly runs, extracted translated files for manual processing, automated processing through SFG Replay service.
- EDI Developer at CVS HEALTHCARE, IL
- EDI Developer at OPTUM HEALTH CARE MN
- EDI Developer at PG & E, CA
- EDI Developer at CALIFORNIA TECHNOLGY AGENCY
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Ray is a member of the McKesson EDI migration team moving McKesson Medical Surgical from JDEdwards ERP E-1 and Opentext GXS TLi to IBM SI. More specifically, he develops customer and supplier Sterling Integrator SI 5.2.6 Trading Partner set ups, and custom maps as needed. EDI messages 810,820,832,850,855,856,844 and 867. And, he supports day-to-day JDEdwards interface functions to GXS and INOVAS. His projects are tracked in JIRA.
- EDI Developer/On-boarding Specialist at McKesson Medical Surgical
- ORACLE EDI Analyst at KEYSTONE Foods
- ERP Consultant at PK USA
- EDI Compliance Specialist at KAMTEK Inc/MAGNA International
1 month at this Job
- BA - Accounting/Finance
EDI transactions: 850, 810, 856, 820, 940, 945, 943, 944, 997, 824, 864. EDI translator: Open Text Trusted Link Install Bizlink AS2, add five trading partners and VAN usage ERP system: INFOR running on IBM iSeries using DB2 database. Daily monitor EDI transactions, troubleshoot, map, test data transactions and communication. Add new trading partners, General Mills, Costco Canada, Flowers Foods, Canada Customs Invoicing and new third party logistics vendors, Midwest 3PL and Worley Warehousing. ISeries RPG free, SQL, Query programming for process improvements in finance and customer service. Developed reports, file updates, perform research, work customer request and document processes.
- EDI Developer; Contractor at Bakery Ingredients
- Rodgers, EDI Developer and Analyst; Contractor at Emerson Electric, White
- EDI Developer and Analyst, Contractor at Ameren
- System Engineer EDI, Contractor at SRA
1 year at this Job
- Certificate of Advanced Studies in Business Analysis - Business Analysis, AGILE, and SQL
- Certification in COBOL
- Bachelor of Science degree - Criminal Justice