• admin and setup of purchase orders, invoicing and payments via EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
• TIBCO EDI developer for EDI transactions
• 4000 customer objects with over $1 billion in business flowing throughout the system each year.
• organized and successfully completed a year-long project which eliminated $140,000 a year in 3rd party fees and operating costs and will continue to help save money for many years to come.
• trained a team of developers to maintain and grow environment by adding new customers each year and streamlining the transmission processes.
• developed an after hours support process to maintain the integrity of the system and healthy relationship with customers.
- LEAD EDI DEVELOPER / ADMIN / SUPPORT at RNDC
- at REPUBLIC NATIONAL DISTRIBUTING COMPANY
- BACKUP ADMIN at HP backup support via Data Protector
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND EXCHANGE ADMIN at RNDC
12 years at this Job
- - Information Systems and Computer Science
Provide Support and development of the current EDI system, ranging from simple data processing to complex EDI transaction for an automotive business. Design, Develop and Implement business solutions. Currently responsible for assisting with the current upgrade of EDI as well as the business from AS400 platform to SAP (S4/Hana). Software.
• Setup trading partner partnerships in the EDI systems including gateway server configuration, AS2 and FTP connectivity, network, and system security
• Support business needs with EDI as well as SAP integration
• Work with Sterling Integrator product for Mapping and Trading Partner Setup
• Create, read, and analyze data load flies from multiple data sources
• Manage trading partner support issues including analysis, mapping, testing, implementation, and documentation
- EDI Developer at Old World Industries
- Senior B2B Integration Analyst at Hub Group
- EDI Quality Analyst (Consultant) at Genco ATC
- EDI Analyst at Medline Industries
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Markel Corporation is a global Fortune 500 company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. This Company seek to be a leader in each of their pursuits, with insurance being primary business. As a market leader for specialty insurance, reinsurance, and investment operations around the world, Markel embodies integrity, commitment, teamwork, and innovation in every day operations. They are encouraged to look for a better way to do things. Since 1930, The Company have sought to know their customers needs and to provide quality products and service. Project Responsibilities:
• Expertise in Trading partner configuration in Sterling Integrator (SI)
• Conducted meetings with trading partners to get customer specific maps, documented them and implemented in EDI mappings.
• Expertise in EDI standards. Developed and deployed the Maps - 850, 852, 856, 810, 820, 824.
• Extensively worked on Business Process Development.
• Manipulate raw EDI data for inbound/outbound transactions to ensure proper data processing and/or when needed to resubmit data to a customer.
• Create and modify EDI translation maps to support customer requirements.
• Created business process for SFTP, FTPS, and AS2 protocols.
• Created a database table for partner profiles with Mailbox, Mailbox rule, pick up paths, drop off paths etc which is called by a BP during execution.
• Worked on both EDI formats EDIFACT and X12 standards.
• Worked with different file formats including ANSI X12, EDIFACT, and XML.
• Experience with order to cash with mapping experience.
• Managed master data for Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info Records & Source Lists.
• Working experience on EDFECS map builder for mapping and migration.
- EDI Developer at Markel, GlenAllen, VA
- EDI Developer at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- EDI Developer at Biogen
- EDI Analyst at ING Vysya Financial Services Limited
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Develops and implements solutions coordinating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments.
• Development of business processes to customize EDI transactions and automate some EDI flows.
• Performed data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor.
• Developed and deployed the Maps 810, 850,855 856, 860,820,997,832 transactions for various trading partners.
• Developed the Business process for trading partner on boarding using AS2, SFTP, FTPS, and FTP.
• Performed Analyzing failed inbound/outbound business processes within SI to determine root cause of failure and assigned to correct resource group.
• Coordinate with the Business teams for the proper development of the functional specifications and worked closely with application team in Unit testing, Business Testing and UAT once the development is completed.
• Responsible for designing specific components of customer electronic procurement optionsas well as providing maintenance and stabilization support.
• Utilize WinSCP, Core FTP, and FTP command line to troubleshoot connectivity.
• Experience in Providing technical, testing and user documentation in support of long term maintenance,defect reduction and use of software solutions.
• Created a framework for creating end to end partner based dynamic file archiving of all eligibility and non-eligibility files.
• Responsible to evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Reuses components when possible and assists management in buy/build decisions. Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2.3,BPML, IBM/Sterling B2Bi, Cleo Harmony/MFT, Sterling File Gateway
- EDI DEVELOPER at KELLOGGS
- B2B DEVELOPER at USG, IL
- SI / EDI Consultant at WORLD FUEL SERVICES, MN
- EDI CONSULTANT at Bio-Rad
1 year, 7 months at this Job
• Completed EDI B2B Integrator training to define data mapping rule, setting up FTP connections and trading partner profiles to align all the X12 transaction sets.
• Developed EDI maps using the Windows EXTOL tool Implemented EDI maps for transactions 820, 834, 837, 835, 270 and generated functional acknowledgment 999 using the X12 standard, in versions ranging from 4010 through 5010.
• Created maps for both inbound and outbound trading partner relationships.
• Performed system wide testing on all EDI transactions and configuration of all trading partners.
• Ensured the correct translation was generated by Extol, and that the files were accepted correctly into the ERP application.
• Performed all EDI Coordinator tasks that include analyzing internal business needs as well as external trading partner needs, requirements and requests as they relate to EDI 820 Premium Payment and 834 Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance
• Designed, coded, and implemented SAS code for analytic studies to fulfill internal and external client requests, maintained, evaluated, and reported on recurring analytic studies. Perform data hygiene and created data validation program.
• Facilitated EDI testing with trading partners to implement new initiatives, transaction sets, version upgrades and alterations to current transaction sets.
• Wrote SQL queries to evaluate and update inbound data. Create SQL processing script for new data sets.
• Developed and distributed documentation of EDI specifications, information and procedures as they related to the business issuing formal announcements, notifications or acknowledgments pertinent to upgrades, trading partners, fixes changes, and enhancements etc.
• Write complex SQL queries to evaluate and update inbound data. Create SQL processing script templates for new datasets. This consists of new written workaround scripts if needed to verify raw data.
• Review and correct SQL statements, create stored procedures as needed for data processing and new data sets.
• Use SQL queries to identify and analyze data anomalies.
• Experience with data quality control, data manipulation and electronic health records.
• Maintained HIPPA Compliance while conducting business with vendors, clients, and members. Environment: MS Office 2007 to 365, Windows, .NET, Agile, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, TFS, MS Project, MS Access 2007, Web Services, MS Visio, SQL, Oracle, SOA, HTML.
- Edi developer at CareFirst, LA, CA
- Sterling Integrator at USG Corp
- Sterling Integrator at CVS Health
2 years, 8 months at this Job
• Set up Trading Partner Identities, onboard vendors on to Sterling Integrator EDI B2B platform, Document exchange, Packaging and Envelopes for both inbound and outbound partners which uses various communications using secure protocols like HTTP, SFTP, MQ and AS2.
• Work on the Trading partner profiles to setup the digital certificates, document envelopes, contracts, AS2 Id's, code lists, SSH and PGP encryption.
• Work on the Light well framework for setting up the receive rules, split rules, route rules, send rules, notification rules, FTP and SFTP get rules for on boarding the new vendors or trading partners.
• End to end implementations in EDI/B2B integration projects dealing with implementation guidelines, functional specifications, logical maps, mapping, test case development and user acceptance testing and coordinate with business clients, support the application and implement the process as per specifications provided.
•Create EDI business process flow for both inbound and outbound X12 transactions to SAP /mainframe to non EDI and other internal applications as per business needs using Graphical Process Modeler GPM and BPML in Sterling Integrator B2B.
•Design and code Sterling Integrator mapping for trading partners with EDI X12 to xml, XML to flat, flat files to X12 files and Data base mapping.
•Design and development of business processes to meet business requirements - BPML code development
•Performed migration of maps, BP's, service configurations, and adapters from Gentran Server to Sterling Integrator
•Study and analyze existing production business processes - troubleshoot business process and make suitable changes to incorporate new business needs/requirements.
•Modified business processes to replace retiring services and adapters with new services and adapters.
•File System Adapter configuration to suit business process requirements - bootstrapping, limiting file collection, extraction of files.
•Communication Adapter configuration - FTP/SFTP Client Adapters, Being Session, CD Service, POST Service etc.
•Configured, tested, and implemented Sterling File gateway's (SFG) consumer file structures(CFS), Data flows, events, delivery channel, and routing rules to enable and automate Managed file transfer(MFT).
•Production Performance testing of SI nodes and suggested improvement strategies.
•Study and review properties file - Tuning Properties file, Custom Properties files - understanding queues & threads to handle.
•Involved extensively in Implementing QA, Testing, Verification and Validation to ensure compliance with business needs
•Production Map changes to comply EDI document standard and company proprietary standard.
•Provide technical support of the EDI application, mappings, and interfaces, and testing.
- EDI Developer-Analyst at Walgreens
- EDI Business Process Manager at Walgreens
- Integrator Developer at Sterling
- EDI Developer at
9 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science - inbound process using the translator
• Developed data models to implement electronic data interchange using ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML and positional file formats. Performed GAP analysis for EDI mapping;
• Transformed flat files to ANSI X12 and EDIFACT files using IBM Sterling map editor, designed and developed inbound and outbound data maps.
• Assisted trading partners to track business transactions. Implemented business process using BPML to alert trading partners regarding the success/failure of EDI transactions.
• Configured and implemented Sterling file gateway process, adapters, services, service configurations and protocol setups as per business needs.
• Implemented Sterling File Gateway for the MQ File Transfer and Managed file transfer to move files for back-end applications.
• Worked on 810, 820, 824, 997 and 999 transactions.
• Developed technical specifications for systems development, design and implementation. Met with clients, technical stakeholders and management to analyze and document detailed B2B statement of requirements. Planned, executed, and controlled the project. Involved in identifying scope, time and risk.
• Set up various communication-Protocols FTP, HTTP, SMTP and AS2 with trading partners for exchanging the EDI documents with digital Signature.
• Created maps to translate data from X12 format to web service messages using Application Integration mapper.
• Converted and tested maps generated in Visual mapper to Application Integration Mapper.
• Provide technical support of the EDI application, mappings, and interfaces, and testing.
- EDI Developer at Zebra Technologies
- at Mass Mutual INS
- EDI Consultant at Logisticare
- EDI Consultant at Oncor
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Responsible for day to day tasks of maintaining the SI Application and checking for any errors notifications and informing the higher chain if there are serious or critical issues.
• Worked under SME and SI Architect and help Analyze the performance of EDI tool (Sterling Integrator) to tune it under a larger load, the team made recommendations and perform Systems Design to meet custom solutions for client.
• Created multiple Business Processes for clients and worked on enhancement of other Business Processes.
• Worked on Sterling Map Editor for creating new Maps and updating existing Maps, testing and validation.
• Sterling Control Centre (SCC) Installation and configuration also configured Control Center to Monitor servers and create alerts for various events and SLA's.
• The Coded Business Processes and created Maps were exported from Development environment to be imported into UAT and Production environments.
• Familiar with XPATH, BPML, Korn and Bash Shell Scripting, Map Editor and XSLT.
• Worked on On-Boarding EDI partners on various protocols as AS2 and sftp, creating envelopes for EDI files.
• Worked on Sterling File Gateway Server (SFG) for various Data Transmissions and mailboxes configurations, templates and channels creation and troubleshooting.
• Worked on various EDI (X12) files, flat files, XML (.csv) files and familiar with their analogy.
• Managed and delivered tasks on timely manner in order to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Worked on Oracle Database and performed data base queries and wrote sql statements.
• Worked on MySQL Database and performed data base queries and wrote sql statements and enhance its performance by tuning the Database through Indexing and rearranging data tables.
• Understanding of the Application Frame work and Business workflow design.
• Tested the data and data integrity among various sources and targets and was associated with Production support team in various performance related issues. Performed troubleshooting of SI Application and SFG, Monitored Business Processes and batch processing and sessions for weekly and Monthly runs, extracted translated files for manual processing, automated processing through SFG Replay service.
- EDI Developer at CVS HEALTHCARE, IL
- EDI Developer at OPTUM HEALTH CARE MN
- EDI Developer at PG & E, CA
- EDI Developer at CALIFORNIA TECHNOLGY AGENCY
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Location: Illinois Responsibilities
• Worked on onboarding new trading partners, mostly generic vendor maps that could be used for multiple trading partner setups.
• Worked on gathering mapping requirements from Business analysts, operations people and vendors for building maps
• Based on the requirements created generic maps for 850, 855, 810, 852, 244, 879, 860
• Created Mapping requirements documents, technical specs, use cases and test cases for 850, 855, 860 and 856 maps
• Modified existing Business processes to add date time stamp to the file name that is sent to customers/back end application
• As a part of day to day job , Monitored Sterling B2bi application for failures related to translations, communications etc.
• Onboarded multiple trading partners on REMEDI framework.
• Added new file gateway protocol for FSA handling. Added Connect Direct (for Mainframe) protocol handling.
• Worked on setting up FTP, SFTP and AS2 connections in sterling b2b integrator Environment: Sterling Integrator 188.8.131.52, BPML, SQL Developer, XML spy, REMEDI Framework.
- EDI Developer at TRUE VALUE
- EDI Developer at Walmart
- EDI Developer at Schneider Logistics
- Systems Analyst at HSBC
7 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering in Information - Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce - Computers
• Communicated with Trading Partners for trading partner cross walks.
• Developed the Business process for trading partner on boarding using AS2, SFTP, FTPS, and FTP.
• Developed Business Process for both Inbound and Outbound flows.
• Created Mapping specification documents.
• Designed and developed Inbound and Outbound maps.
• Created the Trading partner envelopes.
• Created the schedulers for the business process.
• Involved in mapping 810, 832, 850,855 856, 860,820 transactions for various trading partners.
• Integrated Check out process to Sterling Integrator.
• Traced and corrected problems with transmissions (Resend) and worked with trading partners on fixing data quality issues.
• Performed Unit and UAT testing.
• Created static channel templates.
• Created MFT routes for FTP, FTPS, SFTP.
• Monitored SFG and SI transaction alerts. Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2.3, BPML, SAP, PGP, Sterling File Gateway.
- EDI DEVELOPER at Werner Logistics, NE
- SI / EDI Consultant at TE CONNECTIVITY, PA
- SI DEVELOPER at CVS HEALTH CARE, IL
- EDI CONSULTANT at INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES
1 year, 10 months at this Job