As an EDI specialist, I download files with all memberships and analyze all changes being made and new memberships coming into system. This includes checking that all data coming in will be in the correct code for the company system to be able to read it all correctly. I also have to contact health plans about any issues and make sure all issues get resolved accordingly. I also answered phone calls from providers and members with questions about eligibility, claims, and authorizations.
As an EDI specialist, I download files with all memberships and analyze all changes being made and new memberships coming into system. This includes checking that all data coming in will be in the correct code for the company system to be able to read it all correctly. I also have to contact health plans about any issues and make sure all issues get resolved accordingly.
I also answered phone calls from providers and members with questions about eligibility, claims, and authorizations.
- EDI Specialist at MEDPOINT MANAGEMENT
- Uber Driver at Uber
- Surgical Tech Student at Martin Luther King Jr. ASC
- Shipping/Receiving Manager at Casco
10 months at this Job
- diploma - Surgical Technology
• Communicate with customers to accurately and efficiently resolve their issues
• Understand the use of 810, 856, 850, 860, 855, 812 & 824 transactions and how they interact with one another
• Analyze data, test network configurations and troubleshoot customer systems
• Develop new ways to make the Company's product better suited for our customers
• Configure, set up and train new customers with the company software, old and new
• Test new and old trading partner transactions to ensure that all data meet the trading partner requirements
• Test new updates to the company program to ensure 100% functionality before official role out to customers
• Assist customers with creating, sending and fulfilling all outbound documents to ensure the trading partner receives them on time
- EDI SPECIALIST at EDI OPTIONS
- SOFTWARE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY - Mathematics
Serves as EDI SME for Royal Oaks.Primary responsibilities are all EDI transaction issue, implementation projects, both new customer onboarding & mapping changes for active trading partners.
● Work with Implementation team in the transition from Main Frame Ordering system to Dynamics AX
● Provide support to internal & external clients via a ticketing system.
● Work with vendor to create new processes as well as solve customer translation issues.
● Provide consulting advice to customers, third parties and Sr. management.
● Meet implementation and support deadlines.
- EDI Specialist at Royal Oaks Enterprise
- Sr. Implementation Analyst at Morneau Shepell
- EDI QA Managing Consultant at MIZUNO USA
- EDI\BlueCherry ERP Systems Analyst III at SPANX, EDI
1 year, 2 months at this Job
* Mapping and daily processing of EDI transactions (850, 856, 810, 753, 754, 855 etc)
* On-boarding new vendors and maintaining mapping requirements for current trading partners, Domestic, Import, and Direct To Consumer
* Experienced use of GXS, OpenText, SPS Commerce and various trading partner portals.
* Testing of integration from start to finish across all platforms of ERP
* Apprise software experience
* Monitoring of VAN and AS2 connections
* Customer Experience: Walmart, Amazon, Nordstrom, Dillards, JCP, Macys.com, Vanity Fair, Variety Wholesalers, Lane Bryant, Dollar General, Family Dollar, REI, Work'n Gear etc. Account Service Coordinator & Ecommerce Customer Relations
* Timely email, phone, and in-person correspondence with internal teams and external customers
* Research and resolve customer discrepencies
* Handling customer product from development to delivery
* Product set up in ERP system
* Sales trend with inventory management - Helping lead sales and management teams
* Inventory management for US and Canada ecommerce website
* Develop and maintain procedure and policy guides for B2B and E-Commerce
* Inventory and account management for large national accounts
• Manage order processing, adjustments, and returns
- EDI Specialist at McCubbin Hosiery LLC
- at Beaverton Florists Inc
- Hostess/ To Go & Serving at On the Border Mexican Restaurant
- Customer service at Cedar Hills Dental Care
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Various Science
* Provide day to day functional support in the following systems: * GXS Trusted Link EDI Mapping Tool & Transaction Center * Commerce Suite communications tool * Support EDI processing for internal Wis-Pak EDI sales customers and outbound suppliers. * Trouble shoot issues * Answer EDI questions via phone and email requests * EDI Documents supported: 850, 855, 810, 856, 857, 860, 812, 824, 864, & 894 * Provide EDI Processing for Wis-Pak Shareholders. * Support EDI processing within JDE 9.1
* Provide day to day functional support in the following systems:
* GXS Trusted Link EDI Mapping Tool & Transaction Center
* Commerce Suite communications tool
* Support EDI processing for internal Wis-Pak EDI sales customers and outbound suppliers.
* Trouble shoot issues
* Answer EDI questions via phone and email requests
* EDI Documents supported: 850, 855, 810, 856, 857, 860, 812, 824, 864, & 894
* Provide EDI Processing for Wis-Pak Shareholders.
* Support EDI processing within JDE 9.1
- EDI Specialist at Wis
- EDI Developer at IPC
- IT Supervisor at EDI & SOP / Fiskars
- Sr BSA at EDI & ERP Systems / Fiskars
11 months at this Job
- Associates in Business IT - Business IT
•Establish contact with trading partners
•Analyze data exchanged with trading partners
•Observe data records to record any errors
•Correct any errors/failures
•Test, implement, and maintain all EDI transactions
•Provide technical support for EDI communications
•HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules
•IBM – Oxi EDI Translator
•5010 ANSI x12 EDI Transactions (837, 270/271, 834, etc.)
•FTP/SFTP & Provider Portal
- EDI Specialist at DXC Technology
- Lockbox Specialist at CENTENNIAL BANK
- Courier at AMERICAN ESOTERIC LABORATORIES
- Cash Out Supervisor at SAM'S CLUB
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - HEALTH EDUCATION
• Keep abreast of development in document management by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
• Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
• Main objective is to develop, coordinate, implement, and manage all EDI-related developments.
• Complete all new AR set-up in the billing database.
• Log and track ECS rejections daily and ensure resolutions for all outstanding claims.
- EDI Specialist at HEALIX INFUSION THERAPY
- Billing Specialist at
- Data Entry Specialist at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding - Medical
- EDI Specialist at Phillips Lifeline
- EHR Project Assistant at Advocates Inc
- Billing Account Representative at Beth Israel Deaconess Healthcare
- Account Manager Revenue Cycle Management at eClinicalWorks
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Experience in SAP and EDI integration
• Knowledge of AS400 and S2K
• Sends and receives EDI transactions through the VAN and other telecommunication methods.
• Support different business areas including: Sales, Customer Service, Production, Shipping, Purchasing and Accounting as required.
• Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues.
• Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners.
• Analyze current implementation in order to make recommendations for improvements.
• Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents.
• Knowledge of Windows, database schemas, networks and SQL are highly recommended.
• Work in the Company databases to create templates that will capture records.
• Assist the team with problem solving
• Must possess good verbal, written and communication skills
• Detail oriented, extremely organized, self-started who is willing and able to take initiative
• Requires a great deal of flexibility to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing deadlines Knowledge with EDI: (Types of EDI documents we work with)
• 810 (Electronic Invoice)
• 850 (Purchase Order)
• 855 (Purchase Order Acknowledgment)
• 860 (Purchase Order Change)
• 856 (ASN: Advance Shipment Notice
- EDI Specialist at Troy CSL Lighting
- System Programmer at San Sebastian College - Recoletos de Cavite
- Help Desk Support at San Sebastian College - Recoletos de Cavite
at this Job
• Ran Daily Logistics and Sales Report
• Fixed invalid XML Formatting for incoming Purchase Orders
• Communicated directly with major vendors (Amazon, Cabela's, Dick's Sporting)
• Trained Order Processing on how to understand XML and EDI Functions
• Last line defense for processing and error control
• Optimization and Error research and execution
• Direct customer Integration into Navision Servers
• Maintained EDI stability for over 15 customers
• Acknowledged and processed purchase orders for major vendors (Amazon, Cabela's, Dick's Sporting)
- EDI Specialist at GSM, LLC
- Photo Assistant at Costco, Coon Rapids
- Manager at Lilli Putt
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent