* I worked in several different departments within this law firm over 8 years. I started as a Legal Assistant. Later, I became the Forwarding Representative for processing and loading purchased accounts into our database. For the last 5-½ years I was an EDI Specialist. * As an EDI Specialist I interacted with every department in the office while processing all of the in and outbound communications with our clients, loading new files into our database, maintaining and creating all the legal and collection documents, and creating, running and processing various reports at the request of department heads. * I have developed my skills at coordinating details and working with various people to accomplish many different kinds of tasks and projects.
* I worked in several different departments within this law firm over 8 years. I started as a Legal Assistant. Later, I became the Forwarding Representative for processing and loading purchased accounts into our database. For the last 5-½ years I was an EDI Specialist.
* As an EDI Specialist I interacted with every department in the office while processing all of the in and outbound communications with our clients, loading new files into our database, maintaining and creating all the legal and collection documents, and creating, running and processing various reports at the request of department heads.
* I have developed my skills at coordinating details and working with various people to accomplish many different kinds of tasks and projects.
- EDI Specialist at Messerli & Kramer P.A
- Student Loan Consolidations Manager at OSI Education Services
- Shift Leader at Super America #4269
- Assistant Manager at United Artists
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
My role as a EDI Specialist and I'm primarily responsible for EDI application support as well as analysis, design, and development related to EDI change requests and enterprise integration projects. Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and supporting with issues reported by customers, suppliers, and customer service.
• Used Crystal Reports and SQL queries to generate reports.
• Create, maintain and test translation maps using Seeburger mapping.
• Working on Seeburger mapping tool including frontend and mapping designer.
• Migrating from VAN to secure FTP as communication protocol.
• Responsible for all EDI inbound and outbound documents for both ANSI X12 and EDIFACT (856 Advance Shipment Notice, DESADV, 862 Shipment Schedule, DELJIT, 830, Planning Schedule with release capability, 855 Order Acknowledgement, 856 ASN, 810 Invoice, etc.)
• Monitoring EDI systems and communications (VAN/AS2, FTP, SFTP)
• Reporting and resolving EDI errors in production and testing.
• Responsible for the implementation of new trading partners for EDI documents
• Worked on 810 mapping (INVOICE) with client partners.
• Identifying and documenting the systematic improvements and additional efficiencies.
• Identify and implement best practices in EDI.
• Develop complex maps based on customer specifications
• Created flat file definitions and transforms to test maps
• Attending meetings with respect to new implementation with the customer.
• Working daily EDI operations, which included administration, control, scheduling and balancing of EDI documents.
• Developed business processes to connect to VANs & trading partners to send/receive EDI transmissions.
- EDI Specialist at
- EDI Specialist at TIAA-CREF
- EDI Consultant at SLING TV, Denwar, Colorado
- EDI developer / B2B sterling Integration consultant at Fossil Group
2 years at this Job
Designers and manufacturers of telescopes, binoculars and other precision optical goods. Dual Custoer Service Support and EDI Specialist role, with some application administration (Kayako). Company utilizes the SAPbyD ERP, supported by iConnect with SPS Commerce as the third party EDI Service provider. 940/945 document set with a Canadian 3pl, on-site warehouse operations. Documents traded include 850, 810, 855, 846, 856. Heavily drop-ship, but bulk ship to DC also supported. Migration of customer portals, EDI implementations, documentation.
- EDI Specialist at Celestron LLC
- EDI Analyst at Kraco Enterprises
- Volunteer Copywriter at Midnight Mission
- EDI Specialist at Kraco Enterprises
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Arts
• Consumer Electronics Industry, EDI, mapping, debugging, Tie Commerce/eVision, workbench, AS2 (I-soft & Extol), ANSI X12, SPS Commerce, Inovis trusted link enterprise, Nubridges, Turbo FTP, SAP ERP, SAPSD, SAP/R3, XML translation, Flat files, and comma delimited files. General Duties
• EDI Specialist with a history of developing and supporting successful IT applications and solutions with an emphasis on technical, as well as non-technical, customer service. Proficient in EDI ANSI X12 mapping, debugging, setting up trading partner relationships, analysis and implementation, migration, testing and troubleshooting day to day system issues. Assisted in designing and enhancing the implementation of B2B integration. Managed file transfer solutions for one of the leading consumer electronics company worldwide. Work on different EDI software such as Tie Commerce/Tie Integrator, eVision, workbench, SPS Commerce, Inovis trusted link enterprise, Nubridges, Turbo FTP, SAP ERP/SAP SD/SAP/R3 modules, and AS2 (I-soft and Extol). Developed new maps to convert EDI ANSI X12 into client's proprietary formats for different EDI transaction sets such as 850/855/856/810/812/820/824/852/846/867/865/860/870/997. Provided transaction sets in various ANSI X12, flat file formats using turbo FTP software. Provide extensive EDI/SAP support for over 700 partners and all internal users for several subsidiaries in North and South America. Experienced in several EDI formats which includes but not limited to ANSI X12, Comma delimited files, XML files, and flat files. Process failed documents and troubleshoot problems including communication, mapping, failures and issues. Assisted in SAP/EDI integration business for global implementation project (Global ERP/SAP system). Participate in weekly project meetings, providing input to project plans and providing status updates. Assist the IS department, when needed, for EDI hardware failures and EDI software upgrades. Initiate process and strategy changes to remain proactive in satisfying each customer's specific needs. Provide 24/7 customer support (internal and trading partners) - manage and resolve customer and vendor support issues related to EDI data processing - VPN with after-hour and weekend system monitoring and support. Implemented certain EDI transactions to an email process. Report directly to the director of EDI on specific projects when needed. Maintain the ability to get the job done independently. Proven record of good judgment in solving any problem and handling challenges. Exhibit excellent time management skills for multiple projects and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications, providing clients with best-in-class EDI support and service. A welcome addition to any EDI team, ready, willing and able to function in any role necessary to ensure positive results. Received ITO-SD center employee of the year award for year 2011.
- Senior EDI Specialist at Samsung SDSA America
- EDI Coordinator/Production/Customer Service at Walter Baker, Inc
- EDI Coordinator/Customer Service at Michael Aram Inc
- Customer Relations Specialist at Medsite, INC
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BS Information of Technology and Minor in Business administration
• Oversees all aspects of EDI systems for 3 locations
• Maintains all Trading Partner onboarding, communications and upgrade needs.
• Ensure all processing occurs in timely fashion
• Act as liaison for business partners to EDI counterparts outside organization
- EDI Specialist at Acme United Corporation
- IT Manager at Gateway EDI
- IT Manager at CIGNA Corporation
- IT Manager / Healthcare EDI Systems Manager at Cigna
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• This role works with information technology (IT) staff, as well as our external customer base, to ensure the EDI program is operating at maximum efficiency
• The initial point of contact for troubleshooting purposes.
• Responsible for all phases of EDI set up which includes submitting project requests, testing, agent set up, training and compliance.
• Monitor EDI transactions to ensure compliance of customer's expectations.
• Identify & track issues that arise with EDI accounts and follow through until resolved.
• Understand, translate and document customer requirements to provide direction to IT EDI Tech staff.
• Perform ongoing maintenance of EDI application to promote optimal system performance.
• Create, maintain & execute reports for management review.
- EDI Specialist at Landstar
- Media Specialist at Self Employed/Ascension
- Plan, organize, lead, and speak at Youth Pastor, New Life Christian Fellowship
- Customer Service Representative at Merrill Lynch
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- A.A.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Answering multiline phones
• Strong communication with email
• Processing orders received via EDI, phone, Email, customer order portals
• Processing credit cards for orders via QuickBooks
• Multitasking between orders, phones, and emails
• Strong communication with management, customers, and warehouse staff to ensure that orders are processed quickly and accurately
• Upload of inventory to customers, reps, and EDI portals
• Built web build sheets of new product for customers and EDI customers
• Managed and maintained Amazon accounts on Vendor and Seller Central
- EDI Specialist at Glove It
- Client Service Representative at Kangaroo Manufacturing
- at Convergys
- Agent at Convergys
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Add/Remove Utility and Telecom accounts to EDI feed
• aided in the improved process for adding/removing accounts to EDI
• update templates so bills can continue on the processing path
• update and sign forms for clients that have given permission
• train new specialists
• Manage team email
• converse with vendors for our needs while maintaining a good working relationship
- EDI Specialist at ENGIE Insight
- Data Entry at ENGIE Insight
- Swing Manager at McDonald's
- Hairstylist/Cosmetologist at LaRive Spa
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Licensed - Cosmetology
- Associate - Arts in General Studies
- EDI Specialist at Integrated Dermatology
- Medical Coder/Biller at Charles Coding Consultant
- Clinical Internship at Broward Health Medical Center
- Customer Service Coordinator at Comcast
2 months at this Job
- Medical coder/biller - Science
- - Technical development of computer applications
Skillfully developed departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures. Management of EDI enrollment process and implementation of new clients Scheduling calls for claims testing, training and go-lives Inloading membership eligibility for various health plans Owning and resolving internal and external support tickets Resolving internal system conflicts with file inloads Various projects ownership as assigned by management Escalation of issues to team leads or management where required Implementation of new system processes and collaborations with application vendors
- EDI Specialist at Monarch Health Care United Health Group
- Associate Manager at Sweet Factory
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Music Production - Music Production, Mix, Master, Song Structure, and Music Industry Experience.
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associates Degree