• Manage and process data collection for electronically stored information, hard drives and portable devices.
• Update and maintain SOP and Work Instruction documentation for eDiscovery applications.
• Maintain detailed records for all requests, including the operations that were performed and the date and format of data delivery.
• Active communication with and delivery of status updates to case managers and business partners.
• Actively participate in meetings with business partners. Application Support Analyst Novartis - Contractor East Hanover, New Jersey
• Provided second level support for the Planview work and resource time management application used by Novartis end users worldwide.
• Created resource portfolios for Novartis timesheet coordinators.
• Resolved issues related to end users not being able to login, add a resource to their portfolio, enter time, find a work package and run reports.
• Participated in the training for end users on the functionality of Planview.
• Worked closely with team members to ensure training material is up to date and accurate.
• Utilized SharePoint to update the Horizon support site with content such as user guides, training material, FAQ's and Excel tables.
• Conducted weekly Skype meetings related to Horizon business principles and functionality.
• Provided verbal and written responses to employee inquiries via Skype and email.
- eDiscovery Analyst at Johnson & Johnson
- Application Support Analyst at AIG
- Application Support Analyst at Realogy
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Research, preserve, and collect data from data centers as well as information systems. Currently lead the structured voice team through our end-too-end process. Work with outside vendors such as EY to streamline our current eDiscovery processes.
- eDiscovery Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- Checkout Coach/Front End Supervisor at Giant Food Stores LLC
- Digital Forensics Examiner Intern at Delaware County Criminal Investigation Division (CID)
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Criminal Justice, Digital Forensics
- Bachelor's - Digital Forensics
Utilization of eDiscovery tools as part of investigations or evidence gathering.
● Responsible for performing tasks related to litigation as requested by Merck Legal by providing custodian data as requested by counsel, retaining custodian data as requested, service on-demand requests, review and maintain all documentation ensuring SDLC compliance
● Support attorneys and paralegal teams by performing unstructured data collections, structured data searches, data preservation, data retention, and quality control in a fast paced environment.
● Maintain and preserve data using chain of custody, documentation and storage in a fast-paced environment
- eDiscovery Analyst at Merck
- Patient Account Specialist at DaVita
- Health Economics & Outcomes Research Intern at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician/Inventory Specialist at CVS Pharmacy
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Business
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health - Public Health
Responsibilities Application Support Analyst (third shift) managing all eDiscovery platforms in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Identify, analyze and resolve technical issues (clients and internal associates). Work closely with application engineers, database administrators, software engineers, project managers and quality assurance analysts to assist in problem resolution. I conduct root cause analyses (RCAs) to fix technical issues and/or to escalate to engineers and developers. Utilize SQL language to draft custom report, rollback field values and optimize databases. Proficiency in document technologies, file types and litigation support. Administer and triage Server issues, including but not limited to IIS, Citrix, SQL and Windows. Administer Active Directory. Handle several tasks routinely carried out by project managers, i.e., setting up fields, coding forms, workflow batches, custom reports, etc. Skills Used SQL, Oracle, Citrix, Active Directory, Database Administration, Java, Python, HTML, CSS, Relativity - RCA, Linux, DocuMatrix.
- Analyst, Application Support (eDiscovery Analyst) at Epiq Systems
- Law Clerk at Fishman McIntyre, P.C
- Law Clerk at Jaloudi & Jaloudi, L.L.C
- Law Clerk at Jaloudi & Associates, L.L.C
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. Computer Science Candidate - Computer Science
- J.D. - Law - GPA: 3.3
- B.A. - GPA: 3.5 (Cum Laude) - Economics | Minor in Computer Science
• Acted as a liaison with the legal team and management on status of identifying source data, collections, processing, review and production of data; tracking of deadlines, exceptions and tasks.
• Interfaced with eDiscovery vendors and other in-house resources performing preservation, collections, processing, and/or hosting Services.
• Created/Maintained/Revised Electronic Data Discovery ("EDD").
• Advised legal team on technology options to respond to specific discovery needs including recommendations for products to perform early case assessment, document search, document reviews, and production in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective manner.
• Ensured standard procedures for electronic discovery and litigation support projects were consistently applied across the life cycle of the case; Ensured data that was subject to local rules and agreed upon processes was managed appropriately.
• Monitored and responded to changes to discovery regulations and emerging electronic discovery litigation support technology and processes.
• Coordinated technical/data processing support, and obtaining other required resources; Managed the electronic data that was sought, located, secured, and searched for with the intent of using as evidence in a civil or criminal legal case.
• Oversaw the creation of statistical reports providing information on collection, filtering, processing, review and productions.
- eDiscovery Analyst at Altice USA/Cablevision
- Consultant at Cablevision at ION Computer Systems
- Distributed Computing Engineer at JPMorganChase
- Technical Officer, Infrastructure Project Management at JPMorganChase
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.S. - Computer Programming
* Write and review work instructions. * Performed eDiscovery data mining on hard drives, emails, cloud storage and Virtual machines. * Tools used: FTK, Robocopy, Discovery Attender and other proprietary systems. * Edited and executed different scripts thru PowerShell and Robocopy. * Basic auditing work through Discovery Attender tool. Collaborated with Legal, IT and Global Security teams. * Support attorneys and paralegal teams by performing unstructured data collections, data preservation, data retention, and quality control in a fast-paced environment. * Edit and execute scripts to perform basic forensic data collections for litigation and forensic purposes for internal/external investigations. * Perform Boolean searches. * Able to produce raw data and native files. * Experience analyzing incoming electronic data requests to determine appropriate processing requirements.
- eDiscovery Analyst at Merck
- Company Manager at Jeff Mach Events LLC
- at Jeff Mach Events LLC
- 1 on 1 Assistant / on site EMT at Kindred Companions LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school - General Education
I am the the liason between the legal department, IT/Information Security and the administrative healthcare professionals managing Promedica and HCR's 500+ facilities across the United States. I operate and maintain the various Information Security software programs designed to backup, restore and preserve legal data and all associated devices and equipment assigned to the healthcare facilities, ensuring HIPAA compliance. I use customer service, IT, legal, office maintenance, along with critical thinking and analytical skills every single day.
- eDiscovery Analyst at Promedica - HCR ManorCare
- Supervisor at Joe's Property Maintenance
- Advanced Legal Internship at Schlageter Law Offices LLP
- District Manager at Balance Pan-Asian Grille
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health and Human Services
- Commerical Art Technology Certificate - Graphic Design
● Case Management - responsible for organization, tracking, reporting and communications internally and externally.
● Collection of files in a forensically sound manner, maintaining chain of custody logs for each unique evidence item. Perform quality checks to ensure best practices are being followed. Collections take place from Exchange/O365, file shares, mobile devices, Enterprise Vault Legal Journal, Lync, Jabber, Proofpoint, Office Communicator, BOX, archived data, and workstation sources. Regular decryption of volumes using McAfee Endpoint Encryption, SafeBoot, and BitLocker.
● Created scripts to automate processes such as the ScanPST tool using AutoHotkey. Time savings for the team was calculated to 20,000+ hours each year with this script alone.
● Reduces volume through deduplication, and conversion to usable forms of evidence.
● Ensures adherence to American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors / Laboratory Accreditation Board (ASCLD/LAB) standards. Currently moving to ANAB accreditation.
● Various collection/preservation/quality control duties associated with the Special Projects team within the Information Systems Division.
● Delivers information in a forensically sound manner to Walmart Legal teams or Outside Counsel, as required.
● Strict adherence to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and internal processes and procedures.
- Senior eDiscovery Analyst / ISD Security at Walmart Stores Inc
- EnCase Systems Administrator / eDiscovery Practitioner at HARRIS Corporation
- Network Administrator at Charter Communications
- Information Technology Specialist / Network Engineer at Department of Defense
5 years at this Job
- AS - Computer Science
- eDiscovery Analyst at Merck
- Records Bureau Clerk at Kean University Police Department
- Consultant/Analyst (Global Practicum) at 3FiveTwo Group (Private Healthcare Company)
2 months at this Job
- M.S. - Information Technology
- B.S. - Global Business
Identify data custodian user IDs and data store locations. Manage the collection of data from data custodians. Communicate with data custodians and corporate paralegals as necessary to institute searches. Collaborate with outside counsel, external vendors, and/or other internal IT groups. Perform audits on technical work. Perform administrative tasks.
- ediscovery Analyst (Through Legalpeople) at WALT DISNEY COMPANY
- Paralegal/ Project MANAGER (Through Legalpeople) at DAVITA, INC
- Paralegal/ Project MANAGER (independent contractor) at SOHAGI LAW GROUP
- Paralegal/ Project MANAGER (independent contractor) at MEYERS NAVE LLP
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor