Utilizing Chain of custody protocol, responsible for transfer of confidential client information into secure database. Track and monitor proprietary client media received as evidence for litigation. IT support for external clients related to RelativityOne database and Office365. Analyze time and work performed to create billing information for accounting department. Position requires flexibility and exceptional problem-solving to meet each client's litigation and case needs with a strong ability to pivot to address urgent matters. Strong organizational skills to track and monitor case progress and ensure accurate billing of time and work performed is essential.
- eDiscovery Analyst at JND eDiscovery
- Assistant project manager at Virtual Teresa Support Services
- Customer Service & Operations at Canterbury Park
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Worked at Merck's Rahway Facility as eDiscovery analyst.
• Performed and QC'd legal holds, lifts, reminders, and terminations requested by paralegals in Merck's legal department.
• Helped run Office 365 exports of PST and OneDrive records.
• Conducted preservations of various forms of electronic media created by active and former Merck Employees.
• Stored and retrieved different forms of electronic media previously preserved.
• Created and searched for records used to describe the various forms of electronic media preserved and stored.
• Documented incidents that occurred during either the preservation of electronic media or creation of data records tied to that media.
- eDiscovery Analyst at Atlas
- Desktop Support Analyst at Robert Half Technology
- Phone Support Representative at Computer Generated Solutions
- Help Desk Analyst at TEKSystems
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Computer Science
- A.S. - Computer Science-Science Transfer
I am the the liaison between the legal department, IT/Information Security and the administrative healthcare professionals managing Promedica and HCR's 500+ facilities across the United States. I operate and maintain the various Information Security software programs designed to backup, restore and preserve legal data and all associated devices and equipment assigned to the healthcare facilities, ensuring HIPAA compliance. I use customer service, IT, legal, office maintenance, along with critical thinking and analytical skills every single day.
I am the the liaison between the legal department, IT/Information Security and the administrative healthcare professionals managing Promedica and HCR's 500+ facilities across the United States.
I operate and maintain the various Information Security software programs designed to backup, restore and preserve legal data and all associated devices and equipment assigned to the healthcare facilities, ensuring HIPAA compliance.
I use customer service, IT, legal, office maintenance, along with critical thinking and analytical skills every single day.
- eDiscovery Analyst at Promedica - HCR ManorCare
- Supervisor at Joe's Property Maintenance
- Advanced Legal Internship at Schlageter Law Offices LLP
- District Manager at Balance Pan-Asian Grille
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health and Human Services
- Commerical Art Technology Certificate - Graphic Design
Office 365 Security and Compliance Center
● Responsible for testing all components of Microsoft's O365 Security and Compliance center for functionality with Novo Nordisk's eDiscovery efforts, and creating PowerShell scripts to streamline the searching and export of data.
- Senior eDiscovery Analyst at Phoenix Technology Partners, LLC
- Senior eDiscovery Analyst / ISD Security at Walmart Stores Inc
- EnCase Systems Administrator / eDiscovery Practitioner at HARRIS Corporation
- Network Administrator at Charter Communications
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AS - Computer Science
• While working in inventory, collected hard drives and other forms of media that were sent in from other company locations and labeled and logged the media for future assignments by the data retention team. Stored the media if necessary.
• On the data retention team, backed up and burned data to preserve it so it would be available in the future for litigation purposes if necessary.
• Create and maintain records for every piece of data that comes in no matter the platform.
- eDiscovery Analyst (Contracted- Atlas) at Merck & Co
- Data Processing Technician/ Help Desk at The County of Middlesex, Administration Building
- Help Desk Analyst at Robert Half
- Help Desk Analyst/ Field Technician at The Connection Inc
3 months at this Job
- - Various Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
* Performs research analysis utilizing EnCase and the Office365 eDiscovery tool within the test environment and troubleshoots and resolves issues before moving into the production environment; * Manages and oversees electronic data document collections pertaining to Data Access Requests, FOIA, EEOC, Litigation, and Litigation Holds; * Develops standard operating procedures, manuals, and tutorials for the collection of data from laptops, network shares, and PSTs; * Effectively documents collection and processes, and communicates findings and follow-up actions in a timely manner to a range of stakeholders including governmental officials and external agencies; * Interfaces directly with internal systems within the IT architecture; * Identifies opportunities to improve work flow, enhance information security practices, and expedite data retrieval and analysis for investigations.
- eDiscovery Analyst (Contractor for FDA) at Arlluk Technology Solutions
- Researcher/Assistant to Department Chair for Forensic Science High Technology Crime at Arlluk Technology Solutions
- Legal Assistant at The Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation
- Legal Assistant at Hale Carlson Baumgartner
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters in Forensic Science Technology High Crime - Forensic Science Technology High Crime
- Bachelors of Arts in Legal Studies - Legal Studies
- Associates of Arts - Technology Awareness
Specializes in complex productions, including, but not limited to, DOJ and SEC specifications. ▫ Collaborates with Litigation Support team to ensure that final product adheres to strict specifications. ▫ Serves as primary quality control tech on all tasks, notably any non-standard tasks and productions. ▫ Completes deliverables, such as 2nd Requests, database migrations, and productions under tight deadlines and software limitations. ▫ Prioritizes and delegates tasks to shift members. Monitors deadlines and relays status to Project Management team. ▫ Participates in development of in-house processing software by logging and reporting bugs to meet processing team's needs. ▫ Collaborates with hosting team to resolve database conflicts and maintain integrity of the production and review environments. ▫ Trained new employees in data inspection, processing, error evaluation, searching, productions, and self QC.
- Lead Tech & Senior eDiscovery Analyst at Driven Inc
- eDiscovery Analyst at Driven Inc
- Junior Solutions Engineer at Powerwave Technologies Inc
2 years at this Job
- Associate's in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Provide support to the entire Legal Division in the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) by loading, producing, and migrating case documents.
• Coordinate with counsels and technical groups and vendors to achieve FRB mission.
• Complete large concordance databases and productions using previously acquired expertise to improve the counsel's overall practice when deciding and organizing court material for trial.
• Organize, advise and perform migration of concordance databases to Relativity and Nuix ensuring the legal team's effective preparation.
- eDiscovery Analyst/Senior Application Developer at Alta IT Services
- Web Developer/SQL Database Engineer at JL Systems, Inc
- Director at FTI Consulting, Inc
- Application Programmer at Inforeliance Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
Preservation and Quality Assurance of company sensitive data whether in Hard Drive, Home Drive, OneDrive, Virtual Machine, or eMail PST format, using Merck Proprietary software. Decryption of company’s hard drives, using Merck standards and software specific for this task. Entry of Data into Merck data base, and storage of completed preservation items in secure area. Assist fellow analysts in the use of MS Office programs (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint)
Preservation and Quality Assurance of company sensitive data whether in Hard Drive, Home Drive, OneDrive, Virtual Machine, or eMail PST format, using Merck Proprietary software.
Decryption of company’s hard drives, using Merck standards and software specific for this task.
Entry of Data into Merck data base, and storage of completed preservation items in secure area.
Assist fellow analysts in the use of MS Office programs (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint)
- eDiscovery Analyst at Merck & Company
- End User Services Technician at LeClairRyan
- Information Support Analyst at Seiden Wayne
- Management Information Systems Specialist at St. John & Wayne
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Network Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
● Back up networks and laptops of employees who are no longer with the company
● Retain structured and unstructured data (emails, systems data, formal documentation, etc.)
● Produce extracted data to the legal department
● Follow the inventory control, data collection, and data retention cycle
● Use Sharepoint to view and upload SOPs and KB documents
● Utilize Merck proprietary software (MePS) to collect and organize employee data
- eDiscovery Analyst at MERCK PHARMACEUTICALS
- IMAC Coordinator at EVEREST REINSURANCE
- Operations Support Analyst at MEDIDATA SOLUTIONS
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Information Technology