I worked as a Psychiatric Aide for 9 years and have been an Education Administrative Assistant since 2014. My job duties consist of assisting the Director of Education and Teachers. I work in all Microsoft Office software. I keep records of teacher vacation and sick time. I admit and discharge student information into the education system. I fill out orders for purchases and maintenance needs for our office. I input educational information in student files and treatment plans. I help with meetings and sometimes conduct meetings with teachers and record minutes for all meetings. I have great phone skills as I am constantly on the phone assisting schools, parents, and other outside agencies with educational request and our guidelines. I file and organize paperwork for teacher and student files. I create memorandums, letters to parents and outside agencies, as well as assist with keeping education policies updated. I'm responsible for all clerical work.
- Education Administrative Assistant at Millcreek of Arkansas
- Psychiatric Aide at Millcreek of Arkansas
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Correctional Program Support Services
- NA - Early Childhood Education
Sales & Education Administrative Assistant
North American Sales Department
Global Education & Development Department
• Support Vice President, North American Sales; and, Sr. Manager, Global Education & Development with projects.
• Data Management and Analysis: Maintain various sales databases, collect, analyze and report sales information.
• Training and Events Management: Coordinate sales and education meetings, tradeshows, and training courses. Coordinate event amenities and accommodations. Monitor and control event budgets. Negotiate necessary event contracts. Create and produce materials for training programs.
• Develop, distribute and maintain meeting minutes of all sales meetings.
• Process vendor invoices for payment.
• Coordinate Sales Team on-boarding needs, including scheduling meetings, travel and hotel accommodations. Skills Used Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft PowerPoint; Microsoft Access; Microsoft Visio; XMS; Mercury; CMS Next; Pilgrim; PeopleSoft; Lotus Notes; Concur; eCopy Paper Works; and, Notary Public
- Sales and Education Administrative Assistant at Hu-Friedy Manufacturing
- Administrative Assistant II at ABBOTT MOLECULAR
- Administrative Assistant (Contractor) at ABBOTT MOLECULAR
- Administrative Assistant/Training Coordinator at HARRIS BANK
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Administrative Assistant for four districts within the CISD, using the Illuminate system, WisdomWhere, and Google documents. Implemented streamlined processes using technology.
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at CALHOUN INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Sales Learning Analyst at STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Training Specialist at STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Word Processing Operator/Technician at STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE COMPANY
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Microcomputer Applications
• Perform administrative and technical duties to support the Clinical Education Office of Doctors of Physical education.
• Coordinates program operations to support field experience supervisors and teacher candidates.
• Assist with registration procedures for field experience and practicum courses.
• Acts as a liaison between the Office of Clinical Practice and student services (academic advising and registrar).
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of teacher candidates' and field experience supervisors' information.
• Responds to phone and face-to-face inquiries from registered students on a broad range of issues: registration, student personnel data, school placement verifications, and portfolio submissions.
• Create, analyze, and produce data, using intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Write concise, detailed, and instructional email messages using Microsoft Outlook
- Clinical Education Administrative Assistant at Touro College
- Event Planner at Happy Hour Event Planning & Décor
- Administrative Coordinator- Contract at New York Public Library
- Administrative Assistant - Contract at Population Council
2 months at this Job
- - Certified Wedding and Event Planning
- Bachelor of professional studies Business Administration - accounting
An energetic and passionate professional who has a successful track record of teaching students with cognitive, physical, emotional and behavioral problems. Minnesota New Country School comes with a strong background in providing students with an environment that is different from a traditional education. A seasoned and committed special education professional with vast experience adapting and modifying general education curriculum to enable student success. Skilled at interpreting assessment results, implementing action plans, and collaborating with others. Demonstrated ability to teach special children and individuals to enhance their academic and general performance and make them an integral part of society. Was primarily responsible for the management of special education records for both students and staff including, but not limited to special education student records, staff hours, district reporting of special education data, and other such responsibilities as assigned. Also provided administrative support such as greeting and attending to special education office visitors, greeting and attending to school staff, answering phones, taking messages, and coordinating general school office operations as assigned.
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at Minnesota New Country School
- Licensed Residential Coordinator/Direct Support - Group home at Shiloh's Hope Inc
- Administrative Assistant / Human Resources / Payroll at Safe Step Walk-In Tubs of MN
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Processed student admissions, attendance, and discharges as Registrar in a mental health/human services/youth corrections education environment; HIPAA access level 2. Directly supported Education Director and Principal. Monitored at-risk and special education children ages 5-18.
- Education Administrative Assistant/ Registrar at Jefferson Hills
- Contract Administrative Assistant at NEXTGEN IS
- Contract Administrative Assistant at Office Team/Robert Half
- Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator at Brett Group
1 year at this Job
- BSc - Psychology
I process referral documents submitted by schools to the special education department and review the paperwork for acccuracy and compliance. Timelines are verified to ensure the special education referral process is followed according to state guidelines. Reports are generated using the state online program, GoIEP, that I convert to Google spreadsheets. I share these reports with the Special Education central office staff, program specialists and school system teachers to verify state referral timelines are maintained. Emails are sent to teachers to remind them of approaching due dates and pending paperwork. I maintain an accurate student database to report compliance with state deadlines for special education student referrals. Additionally I serve as a resource to others using GoIEP. I also help translate for Hispanic families in the regisitration center.
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at Coweta
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at Coweta
- Substitute Teacher at Coweta
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Psychology
- Diploma - General Studies
• Provides Administrative Support to Instructors, Financial Aid, Career Services, Student Services, Radio Stations Program Director, Admissions Personnel and Campus Director in daily functions of the institution
• Serves as an advocate, ombudsperson, and general information resource for all students and alumni
• Manual and Spreadsheet Attendance Record Keeping ◦ Creates gradebook on templates for new students ◦ Creates Student and Staff IDs Using Photoshop Express ◦ Issues key FOBs for building access ◦ Creating and sending daily student absent reports/Processes Drops and Re-Entries Assisting in data entry of grades, attendance and intern/studio hours necessary for graduation credits.
• Front desk Operations ◦ Answering calls, directing calls and making calls to tardy or absent students ◦ Corresponding with students relating to absences ◦ Package receiving, Break room facilitations
• Open and Close office for daily operation ◦ Unlock and lock all offices and classrooms for operation
• Camera and Equipment Release/Return ◦ Keeping record of students that utilize cameras, lighting, and sound equipment ◦ Organizing Equipment room to ensure integrity of the equipment
- Education Administrative Assistant at Illinois Media School
- Quality Department Clerk (August 21 at
- Temporary Agent at Kelly Services
- Data Entry at American Bar Association
1 year at this Job
- - Radio and Television Production
- B. A. - Psychology
- A.A.S. - Business Administration
Developed new registration process to improve tracking and database content.
● Implemented communication process to more accurately target specific contacts and improve efficiency in communication from school to families.
● Facilitated Director in revamping religious education program, including developing new syllabuses, schedules, and database tracking.
● Assisted school administration with pre-interview process of teachers and volunteers.
● Participated in meetings and planning for marketing the religious education program and improving attendance.
● Provided guidance and strategies to assist teachers in tracking student documents and communicating through various forms of social media.
● Assisted in developing and implementing emergency processes for active shooter crisis and weather-related emergencies.
● Developed guidelines for volunteer responsibilities.
● Self-instructed in PDS program database, and communication with site administrators to implement. Resume
- Religious Education Administrative Assistant at St. Patricia Parish
- Office Manager/Customer Service Manager at Koschik & Koschik, LLC
- Administrative/Office Manager at Regan Heating/Caliendo Heating
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma in General Studies - General Studies
Maintains Special Education Director's confidential calendar
➢ Responsible for scheduling all Special Education meetings
➢ Plan, outline and prioritize schedules for 22 Special Education teachers and paraprofessionals
➢ Daily review of NHDOE Special Education System for 80 identified students
➢ Responsible for maintaining the electronic file repository, ensuring confidentiality of special education records and communications
➢ Prepare and maintain necessary internal forms and state government reports as required, daily email correspondences as well as any mailings
➢ Daily processing of any purchase requisitions, expense reports for Special Ed Director
➢ Prepare presentations for Special Ed staff and assist in presenting information at department meetings
➢ Provide excellent customer service to both external clients (parents) as well as students and colleagues
➢ Weekly scheduling, monitoring, and auditing of Medicaid billing system for 14 paraprofessionals
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at John Stark Regional High School
- Music Director at ST. PAUL'S UNITED
- Accredited Pension Administrator/Compliance Specialist at Retirement Alliance, Inc
- Office Administration/Buyer at Parker Hannifin Corporation
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist - Medical Billing & Coding
- - Accredited Pension Administrator
- - Music Education