• Assist Human Resources with hiring new employees.
• In charge of collecting, reviewing and making payments for all vendor invoices.
• Register attendees at AIC seminars (Basic Implant Training), prepare documentation, arranging meals and refreshments in conjunction with seminars, product and sales related promotional activities and learning seminars.
• Prepare hands-on materials and equipment for AIC seminars and for dentists when they do live surgeries.
• Assist dentists and Sales Representatives during live surgeries.
• Responsible for producing an outline of the event's needs in details such as meeting space, lodging for guests, food and drink accommodations, telecommunications, audio-visual needs and transportation. Draw up a contract for with hotels in details agreed upon.
• Reserve hotel rooms for the company clients when they travel to attend courses.
• Respond to incoming fax transmissions and emails; transmit fax communications under the direction of Hiossen Sales Management or their designees. Provide product information to customers in response to telephone inquiries.
• Answer incoming telephone inquiries from Hiossen customers including from dentists and other customer personnel in a prompt and professional manner; handle questions and other requests ensuring excellent customer service.
• Coordinate and track stock and all items stored in the Branch warehouse. Assist Hiossen Sales team in coordinating warehouse and stock records, materials and other items, as assigned. Process Product Orders 1 on a daily basis, in accordance with Hiossen policies and procedures, including pulling stock from warehouse; scanning bar codes and performing related order processing duties in support of Sales team.
• Handle product returns from Hiossen customers including paperwork, recordkeeping, reports, ensuring proper crediting to customer accounts in accordance with Hiossen procedures. Handle processing for unused products.
• Work collaboratively with Hiossen Finance Department, Corporate departments, Branch and Regional offices. Maintain adequate product and technical knowledge of all Hiossen products and related procedures and policies. Prepare and submit reports as directed by the Regional Sales Manager or Branch Manager.
• Other related administrative duties as assigned or as required.
- Education & Administrative Assistant at Hiossen Implant, Inc
- Reservation Manager at UHAUL
- Office Manager at Ask Me Realty Solutions. LLC, MD
- Certified Floral Designer at Mimi's Flora, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Information System Management - Business Management and Information System Management
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
Developed new registration process to improve tracking and database content.
● Implemented communication process to more accurately target specific contacts and improve efficiency in communication from school to families.
● Facilitated Director in revamping religious education program, including developing new syllabuses, schedules, and database tracking.
● Assisted school administration with pre-interview process of teachers and volunteers.
● Participated in meetings and planning for marketing the religious education program and improving attendance.
● Provided guidance and strategies to assist teachers in tracking student documents and communicating through various forms of social media.
● Assisted in developing and implementing emergency processes for active shooter crisis and weather-related emergencies.
● Developed guidelines for volunteer responsibilities.
● Self-instructed in PDS program database, and communication with site administrators to implement. Resume
- Religious Education Administrative Assistant at St. Patricia Parish
- Office Manager/Customer Service Manager at Koschik & Koschik, LLC
- Administrative/Office Manager at Regan Heating/Caliendo Heating
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma in General Studies - General Studies
Greeting all families and community members entering the building keep schedules for all substitutes cover for teachers entering confidential data in too our system to track child development entering data in too the Vermont dept of health data base up holding the strength based ideals EES embraces filing and general organizing and cleaning Multi tasking and prioritizing
Greeting all families and community members entering the building
keep schedules for all substitutes cover for teachers
entering confidential data in too our system to track child development
entering data in too the Vermont dept of health data base
up holding the strength based ideals EES embraces
filing and general organizing and cleaning
Multi tasking and prioritizing
- Education Administrative Assistant at Early Education Services
- Merchandise Manager at Ulta Beauty
- Customer Service Representative at Green Living Books
- Work Study Student at Community College of Vermont
11 months at this Job
- MS - English
8/13 - to present Administering various phases of office practices including record keeping and, scheduling correspondence client records and client satisfaction. Complete knowledge and expertise on Department of Education sesis program. Bidding daily for schools to create revenue. Assigning and rejecting caseloads on a daily basis which is directly related to billing to maintain revenue throughout the year. Responsible for the gathering of Special Education Student System (sesis) including calendars, notes and goals for occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists. Reception/routing and or transferring calls to proper employees. Department of Education Administrative Assistant to the Office of Custodial Engineers at various schools in NYC: lS. 240, P.S 71, lS 195, P.S. 4, City as School H.S. Processed payroll for 20 employees. Handled school permits for after school activities. Developed new filing and organizational practices. 1996-2011
- Department of Education Administrative Assistant to the Office of Custodial at Staffing Firm
5 years, 10 months at this Job
• Proctoring of examinations for various organizations including GED, aircraft, and others
• Receptionist duties like answering phones, filing, and cash handling
• Assist education specialists as requested
- Education Administrative Assistant at Goodwill Industries of Kansas
- Administrative Assistant at June's Tunes
- Customer Support Specialist at CURO Financial Technologies Corp
- Administrative Assistant at June's Tunes
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science
- Associate - Surgical technology
Processed student admissions, attendance, and discharges as Registrar in a mental health/human services/youth corrections education environment; HIPAA access level 2. Directly supported Education Director and Principal. Monitored at-risk and special education children ages 5-18.
Processed student admissions, attendance, and discharges as Registrar in a mental health/human services/youth corrections education environment; HIPAA access level 2.
Directly supported Education Director and Principal.
Monitored at-risk and special education children ages 5-18.
- Education Administrative Assistant/ Registrar at Jefferson Hills
- Contract Administrative Assistant at NEXTGEN IS
- Contract Administrative Assistant at Office Team/Robert Half
- Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator at Brett Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- BSc - Psychology
• Assisted Coordinators with preparation for all residents including ensuring necessary documents and files are in place and up to date.
• Responsibilities included setting the direction, goals and objectives of the Graduate medical education program
• Established internship coordinator responsibilities and succession plans, identifying and training successor
• Oversaw events related to resident program projects resulting in successful implementation and execution.
• Assisted program coordinator with Administrative tasks and accreditation for resident education.
• Inputted data information for all residents
• Completed medical care files for all residents
• Ensured that all block schedules and rotations were performed for all resident programs
• Assured that all residents licenses were accredited and required credentials
• Performed sufficiently through the new innovations system
• Coordinated end of year Graduations alongside all residency program Administrative directors, coordinators and Physician Directors
- Graduate Medical Education Administrative Assistant Intern at Broward Health Medical Center
- Administrative Specialist at Holy Cross HealthPlex Physicians Outpatient Surgery
- Customer Service Representative at Walmart Supermarket
- Volunteer Intern at Northside Elementary & Fort Lauderdale Highschool
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors in Health Administration - Health Services
I work directly with the Special Education Manager. I create, sort, organize, and store student files including IEP, ETR, and 504 files. I also handle our Unique curriculum, purchase requisitions, and assistive technology orders. I am familiar with SameGoal (IEP Anywhere), Related Services Manager (RSM), and Microsoft Office software.
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at K12
- Records Clerk at OHIO VIRTUAL ACADEMY
- Home Health Care Aide at SENIOR HELPERS OF NORTHWEST OHIO
- Assistant Teacher at Learning Ladder Childcare
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- High school or equivalent - General Studies/High School Diploma
Strong ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures. children. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing.
●Plan activities that stimulate growth in language, social and motor skills.
●Communication with parents on a daily basis.
●Maintain transcripts and documents for all students.
●Geared lesson plans created monthly focused to the needs of individual
●Knowledge of Classroom Management and Discipline
●In-depth child supervision skills.
●Exceptional knowledge of play, reading, and quiet-time activities for children.
●Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
●Event planning, scheduling, and registration.
Strong ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing.
- Pre-K Education - Administrative Assistant at Germantown Christian School
- Infant Teacher and School Age Teacher at Middletown Early Learning Center
- Child Caregiver - Educator at Explorations Child Enrichment
3 years, 10 months at this Job
* Processing 65 accounts per day with explanations and properly adjusting accounts as needed. * Entered numerical data accurately into databases in a timely manner. Adding new material to accounts with missing information and adjusted properly with software system provided. * Weekly and monthly reporting on excel, detail orientated for documentation carefully reviewed accounts for accuracy and completion and ensured proper coding. * Auditing accounts to quality assure they are reported properly. * Posted payments and missed payments in proper database, followed up on accounts monitoring funding process.
- Dept. of Education, Administrative Assistant at Reliant Capital Solutions
- Sales Representative at Kids Footlocker
- Data Specialist Provider at Kids Footlocker
- Customer Service Representative at Facility Source
1 year, 2 months at this Job