Sales & Education Administrative Assistant
North American Sales Department
Global Education & Development Department
• Support Vice President, North American Sales; and, Sr. Manager, Global Education & Development with projects.
• Data Management and Analysis: Maintain various sales databases, collect, analyze and report sales information.
• Training and Events Management: Coordinate sales and education meetings, tradeshows, and training courses. Coordinate event amenities and accommodations. Monitor and control event budgets. Negotiate necessary event contracts. Create and produce materials for training programs.
• Develop, distribute and maintain meeting minutes of all sales meetings.
• Process vendor invoices for payment.
• Coordinate Sales Team on-boarding needs, including scheduling meetings, travel and hotel accommodations. Skills Used Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft PowerPoint; Microsoft Access; Microsoft Visio; XMS; Mercury; CMS Next; Pilgrim; PeopleSoft; Lotus Notes; Concur; eCopy Paper Works; and, Notary Public
- Sales and Education Administrative Assistant at Hu-Friedy Manufacturing
- Administrative Assistant II at ABBOTT MOLECULAR
- Administrative Assistant (Contractor) at ABBOTT MOLECULAR
- Administrative Assistant/Training Coordinator at HARRIS BANK
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
• Provide clerical assistance for Special Education teachers
• Maintain multiple calendars, and coordinate daily/weekly meetings between parents, case managers and out-of-district service providers - Act as the direct contact for department
• Oversee the department payroll - approving leave requests, assuring accuracy, approving timecards
• Answer phones, direct calls and takes messages for the Special Education teachers
• Prepare and maintain all in-school special education files
• Input all special education student files into state software system, as well as audit all files for annual State Audits
• Print, maintain and distribute special education reports as needed - gather all data as requested by school and district administration.
• Attend all weekly paraprofessional meetings to record/distribute/file minutes.
• Compose memos, meeting notices, proof read/copy IEPs and file all documents as needed
- Special Education Administrative Assistant at Encore High School for the Arts
- Assistant to the Campus President at Platt College
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases
• Responsible for vetting and orienting all clinical rotations/residencies/shadowing experiences
• Used survey instruments and collected data for a variety of studies
• Supported the Director of MKT Education through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings
• Drafted contracts, and various reports with direction from Director
- MKT Education Administrative Assistant at Clark Regional Medical Center Winchester KY
- Admin Assistant Emergency Dept at Clark Regional Medical Center Winchester KY
- Director of Career Services at Medtech College Lexington KY
- Adjunct Medical Assistant Instructor at National College Danville KY
6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Billing Coding
- Associates of Applied Science - Medical Assisting
• Submit check requests and track expenses for GME, UGME, Research and 6 residency programs.
• Edit and approve payroll for 11 staff and 101 resident doctors.
• Responsible for maintenance of GME HouseStaff Manual.
• Arrange meetings including scheduling, preparation of agenda, taking minutes, distribution and follow-up.
• Maintains department files and forms; orders supplies.
• Assists the Regional DIO and Associate DIO, maintains their calendars and responsible for all correspondence.
• Provides administrative assistance to the RDIO, ADIO, program directors, coordinators, and residents.
• Approves reservations and maintains GME conference rooms.
- Graduate Medical Education Administrative Assistant at Orange Regional Medical Center
- Manager of Scheduling at Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Inc
- Insurance Transcriptionist at PCR Services, Cummings, GA
- Front End Supervisor at Westchester Health Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Act as a liaison between parents, students, staff, and the administrator. Assist administrator in daily tasks, and special projects.
- Early Education Administrative Assistant at Vacaville Christian School
- Personal Training Director, Certified Apex Fitness Professional Director at Gold's Gym
- Provider Data Specialist at First Health
- Pharmacy Technician at Sacramento County Pharmacy
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Appraisal
- - Business Mangement
• Provides exceptional customer service to examinees regarding scheduling for exams.
• Assists with computer set-ups and administers tests for examinees.
• Provides exam scores and suggestions to examinees on test taking strategies and additional ways to improve exam scores.
• Provides examinee records to employers for payment of exams.
• Attends workshops for employer updates on policies and procedures.
- Adult Education Administrative Assistant at SC Works
- Customer Service Representative at TRADER JOE'S
- Administrative Assistant at JB Storage
- Business Owner at Fire Frost Desserts
6 months at this Job
• Assists the Director and Coordinator of Education and Training in the planning and execution of internal and external education and training.
• Assists in all aspects of clinical training programs, including recruitment, interview selection, and onboarding, recordkeeping, scheduling, establish and maintenance of confidential trainee files, collection and summarization of exit surveys.
• Provides timely and accurate responses to inquiries about training programs and collaborates with affiliated institutions..
• Attends and supports meetings, includes preparation of meeting agendas, recording and distribution of minute
- Training and Education Administrative Assistant at The Menninger Clinic
- Training and Development Specialist at DePelchin Children's Center
- Corporate Education Administrator at ABM Industries
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications
Organized orientation for nurses and nursing assistants
● Filed documents and records of St Elizabeth's School of Nursing
● Organized COAP, ACLS, BLS classes for nurses
● Inputted data into Excel and Steward University for nurses that attended COAP, ACLS, and BLS classes
● Supervised and oriented traveler nurses
● Supervised and oriented nursing student externships
- Nursing Education Administrative Assistant at St Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Concierge at Palladion Services
- Commission Analyst at John Hancock Financial Services
- Legal Assistant at Cooley LLP
1 year at this Job
- - Law and Sociology
- - Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- College of Education Administrative Assistant II at University of Georgia - Griffin Campus
- Academic Affairs Assistant at University of Georgia - Griffin Campus
- Receptionist at Day Realty
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Administration
Responsible for working directly in an administrative support role to the Special Education Supervisor at Winchester High School. Provide front counter support including, but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, directing calls, filing, data entry, coordinating general school office operations, and greeting and attending to school visitors, school staff, and student requests. Responsible and prepare for heavy calendar management for the Special Education staff and Special Education Supervisor. Coordinate and maintain files on all children; making sure, all forms are complete, filed and compliant to the Department of Education Services licensing requirements.
- High School Special Education Administrative Assistant at Winchester Public Schools
- Emergency Department Registrar at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Preschool and Special Education Administrative Assistant at Winchester Public Schools
- Patient Services Coordinator II at Massachusetts General Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Physical education