As the interim middle school special education administrator, it is my responsibility to monitor the special education services for students in grades 6th, 7th, and 8th. I am responsible for ensuring that Power School is updated with proper student information for state counts, conducting regular and ongoing meetings with the school principal and elementary special education administrator, providing case management services to a caseload of 23 students, supervise all special education instructional assistants, plan and conduct annual case conferences, write IEP's, collaborate with RTI coordinator, schedule student evaluations with psychologist, speech therapist, and other appropriate personnel, schedule state testing for middle school special education students, and conduct special education professional development for new staff orientation and with the entire staff during the first week of school and other designated times.
- Special Education Administrator at Charter School of the Dunes
- Special Education Teacher at Charter School of the Dunes
- Special Education Co-Teacher at Urban Prep Academy
- Debate Teacher at Journalism
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism & Communications - Teaching Positions
Address: Name of Immediate Supervisor: Don Carter Phone: Unknown Supervisor Job Title: Your Job Title: Language Arts Teacher and Department Chair English District/County Office*: Fresno County Office of Education Subject/Grades Taught*: English: Honors, Advanced Placement, Remediation Hours/Week**: Job Duties**: Salary: $45,000 Reason For Leaving: Recruited to Edison Computech Magnet School Fresno, CA Current Position: Retired (am substituting for Administrative Personnel at Fresno Unified School District) Current Site: Various Current Supervisor: Dr. Ed Gomes Are you currently under contract with any other district/county office?* Yes If so, with whom? Fresno Unified School District (Substitute Administrator--on call) *: used only for certificated applications **: used only for classified applications
Name of Immediate Supervisor: Don Carter Phone: Unknown
Supervisor Job Title: Your Job Title: Language Arts Teacher and Department Chair English
District/County Office*: Fresno County Office of Education
Subject/Grades Taught*: English: Honors, Advanced Placement, Remediation
Hours/Week**: Job Duties**:
Salary: $45,000 Reason For Leaving: Recruited to Edison Computech Magnet School
Current Position: Retired (am substituting for Administrative Personnel at Fresno Unified School District)
Current Site: Various
Current Supervisor: Dr. Ed Gomes
Are you currently under contract with any other district/county office?* Yes
If so, with whom? Fresno Unified School District (Substitute Administrator--on call)
*: used only for certificated applications
**: used only for classified applications
- Education Administrator at Please don't contact
13 years, 9 months at this Job
• Created program curriculum for university and community members to align with Association of American Colleges and University standards.
• Recruited, trained, and managed over 30 volunteers that lead our education and scholarships programs.
• Promoted and facilitated various education programs with an emphasis in intercultural dialogue, intersectionality, and decolonialism as in relation to study abroad, travel, cooking, and community concerns.
- Education Administrator at Hostelling International USA
- Student Advocate at Harlem Children's Zone
- Co-Teacher, Teacher's Assistant, Tutor/Mentor at Ohio University Upward Bound
- Afterschool Teacher at YMCA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in African Studies - African Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Africana Studies - Africana Studies
NYC DOE Queens Division of Early Childhood Education Queens, NY August 2017- current
• Advise and develop recommendations regarding early childhood education policy and strategy.
• Establish and maintain a working relationship with key Community School District Leaders and DECE Field- Based Leadership and Instructional Coordinators to ensure the dissemination of relevant information.
• Support Instructional Coordinators in setting goals for their schools and ensure that instructional best practices are adopted and shared citywide.
• Support the duties of Instructional Coordinators, including: coaching teachers, and leaders in best practices; collaborating effectively with school leaders and staff.
• Develop recommendations and implement differentiated professional development planning, in conjunction with DECE leadership and field-based offices.
- Educational Administrator IV- Early Childhood Education Administrator at Early Childhood Education
- Education Administrator III- Instructional Specialist at NYC DOE Office
- Peer Collaborative Teacher at School of Integrated Learning
- Special Education Teacher at Park Place Community Middle School
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Advanced Certificate - Educational Administration and Supervision
- Master of Science - Education, Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Social Policy and International Relations
- Manager of Education Administrator at HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- Head Start Special Projects Manager at HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
- Deputy Director at Lutheran Services Florida
- Interim Director/ Disability Mgr at Martin Community Action Head Start
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor's - Family Community Services/ Early Childhood Edu
- Bachelor's - Child Development and Family Relations
Issue new accounts and troubleshoot existing parent, student & teacher accounts for Sycamore
● Manage Sycamore Education grade books system
● Manage Sycamore Education School Database including enrollment and admission system
● Conduct effective training sessions and workshops for new and returning faculty, staff, and parents for Sycamore
● Design Sycamore procedural manuals for parents and teachers
● Generate Quarterly Report Cards, Interim Reports and Transcripts
● Generate weekly Sycamore reports
● Monitor teachers performance on weekly basis to ensure quality and policy adherence
● Generate Quarterly AEIS Report for the School Board
● Establish and maintain network accounts and security logins for faculty and staff
● Established and implemented Naviance for College Guidance Department
- Sycamore Education Administrator at Brighter Horizons Academy
- IT Administrative Assistant at Brighter Horizons Academy
- at UTD - Engineering and Computer Science
12 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
2000-Present I have extensive experience in teaching, coaching, and educational leadership. I have served as an assistant football and baseball coach, head football, athletic director, and assistant principal in various secondary schools throughout central and north Alabama.
- Education Administrator at Cullman High School
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ed. S. - Instructional Leadership
- MA - Educational Leadership
- MA - Exercise Science
- BS - Ed Physical Education
• Oversee a portfolio of 5 client associations, working closely with appropriate account teams, and keeping abreast of 30 overall association clients.
• Demonstrate knowledge of client memberships, meetings, publications, products, programs, certifications, continuing medical education for individuals in the healthcare field, scientists and professors.
• Liaise between members and internal leadership to ensure feedback is delivered in a timely manner.
• Oversee webinar registrant communications for 2-3 events per year, generate reports, and oversee educational products.
• Guide volunteer and speaker contracts, disclosures and administer speaker submission documents.
• Arrange daily and monthly schedules for the member services call center team of nine, through Excel and Outlook.
• Direct all incoming calls to provide capacity to assist colleagues with their calls and workload.
• Contribute to internal Board meetings and record meeting minutes.
• Organize call campaigns, respond and report to general inquiries through fax, phone, mail and email.
• Collaborate in client team meetings and provide regular updates to the member services team.
• Compile member and non-member reports for marketing and account teams regarding conference attendees, journal list and products, convert reports to Excel.
• Interview AMC potential new hire candidates and delegate the new hire training process.
- Member Services/Education Administrator at Association Management Center
- Private Events Banquet Server at Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Customer Service Representative at Global Payments
- Loyola School of Communication Intern at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Advertising - Public Relations and Advertising
• Schedule majority of all museum tours, school visits and scout overnights using Innfusion Software
• Facilitate school visits and scout overnights
• Prepare classrooms for educational activities for students and scouts
• Process and award scholarship winners
• Coordinate details for special events
• Process receipts in Aptify Software, as well as handle check deposits from scouts
- Education Administrator at EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT ASSOCIATION
- Library Assistant at Menasha Public Library
- Transcripts and Records Assistant at Lawrence University
- Administrative Assistant at Foth Infrastructure and Environment, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Liberal Arts Degree - Liberal Arts
• Supervised Adult Community Education sites and testing locations
• Communicated with Assistant Directors and Senior Directors at technical college campuses
• Compiled data on post-testing hours and instructional performance for ESOL and ABE/GED
• Attended state conferences and share pertinent information with district team
• Streamlined training process for testers
• Organized and oversaw TABE testing procedure for high school-based dual enrollment programs
• Facilitated district-hosted events for curriculum/assessment updates, best practices for adult learners and end of year events
• Collaborated with campus-based and district-based counterparts on curriculum projects
• Updated grants for Adult General Education and IELCE Teaching Experience
- Adult General Education Administrator at OCPS - Career and Technical Education, District Office
- Assessment Specialist at OCPS - Career and Technical Education, District Office
- Evening Instructional Support/ ESOL Coordinator at OCPS - Orange Technical College, Mid Florida Campus
- District ELL Instructional Coach at OCPS - Multilingual Student Education Services Department
1 year at this Job