DESE Licensed, Special Education Administrator) Preschool-1, School-based Special Education Administrator responsible for the oversight of all building special education programming, teachers, paraprofessionals, and ABA staff. Evaluator to all special education staff, related service professionals. 1 of 3 building Administrators in a school of approximately 450 students, 21% of which are special education students. Responsible for all compliance related to all special education timelines, deadlines, and oversight of all meetings and paperwork, assessments, and communications to families and students.
DESE Licensed, Special Education Administrator)
Preschool-1, School-based Special Education Administrator responsible for the oversight of all building special
education programming, teachers, paraprofessionals, and ABA staff.
Evaluator to all special education staff, related service professionals.
1 of 3 building Administrators in a school of approximately 450 students, 21% of which are special education
Responsible for all compliance related to all special education timelines, deadlines, and oversight of all meetings and paperwork, assessments, and communications to families and students.
- Special Education Administrator at Gardner Public Schools- Waterford Street School
- Coordinator of Special Education at Boston Public Schools- Holmes Innovation School
- Coordinator of Special Education at Long-Term Substitute
- Special Education & 504 Plan Coordinator at Christa McAuliffe Charter School
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Educational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Managed schedules and coordinated communication for Education Director and Executive
Director along with all administrative duties.
● Assisted with budget preparation and tracking for the Education Department.
● Planned and organized various meetings, small events, employee team building activities and special projects, prepared board packets and emailed reports.
● Scheduled 28 different classes for clients utilizing Ekyros and Outlook and updated curriculum by communicating directly with community educators.
● Acted as the liaison for the Fatherhood program and assisted with any overflow in other departments as needed.
- Education Administrator at Pregnancy Care Center
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Pregnancy Care Center
- Professional Psychology Child Welfare Training Grant Secretary at Forest Institute
- Registration Specialist at Cox Health
3 years at this Job
- Serving as Junior High and High School Principal Assistant Principal and Athletic Director
• Working with educational teams to provide the best educational experiences for our students.
• Working with communities and all stakeholders to make the best decisions for school districts.
• Reorganizing school districts into one unified, consolidated district. ◦ Curriculum Committee - Developed curriculum to meet student needs and state requirements ◦ Transition Committee - Utilized team building skills to bring teaching staffs, students, communities, and support staff together to be a unified and efficient school district. ◦ Finance Committee - Determined best way to utilize available funds to meet the needs of the school district. ◦ Transportation Committee - Determined best practices for meeting the transportation needs within an alotted budget. ◦ Buildings and Facilities Committee - Determined best uses for building and facilities to meet the needs of the new district. ◦ Handbook and Policy Committee - Developed handbooks for students, certified staff, coaches handbook, and support staff along with new policies and procedures. ◦ Extra Curricular Committee - Determined school activities, colors, mascot, and school name.
• Utilizing UBD to drive instruction, curriculum, and assessments.
• Evaluation of certified staff, support staff, and coaches.
• Hiring of employees
• Managing a building with 484 students, 2 administrators, 40 teachers, and 12 support staff members.
• Directing a youth program which is an alternative education program for youth ranging from 16-24 years of age that also come from low income families.
• FOCUS on RESULTS - part of school improvement team - assist in leading educational learning communities.
• Scheduling over 1200 contests and over 2400 officials.
• Supervised over 500 contests.
• Managed over 35 post season tournaments for IHSA and IESA Administrative Accomplishments
• Part of administrative team that produced the highest test scores in school history (Brown County)
• Instrumental in the reorganization of three different school districts. Consolidating smaller districts into larger districts creating better opportunities for students.
• Developed student incentive plans that increased attendance, lowered discipline referrals, and increased academic performance.
• Developed crisis management plan
• Developed advisory groups to assist students in transition, personal issues, academic issues, etc.
• Developed Illinois State Scholar Recognition Initiative for high school students
• Implementation of PBIS at the high school level.
• Implemented scholarship program for students going into education.
• Implemented staff morale program
• Implemented after school tutoring program to help students with academics and PSAE testing
• Assisted in the development of cooperative sports agreements
• Manager of IHSA post season play contests including football playoffs, basketball and softball regionals, basketball sectionals and volleyball supersectionals
• Manager of IESA post season play contests including, basketball and volleyball.
• Initiated Anti-Bullying Committees/ Program
• Head Coach of the following sports: Basketball, Golf, and Soccer
• Asst. Coach of Baseball and Football Formal Certifications
- Education Administrator at Transition Committee
- Teacher Evaluation Training Completed at Red Cross
17 years, 5 months at this Job
• Create, manage and review Clinical Trial related trainings and educational topics for all research staff.
• Create and assist in the creation of institutional policies, guidance documents and workflows for the Montefiore and Albert Einstein research community to ensure compliance.
• Provide regulatory and institutional guidance to research staff through all phases of clinical trials, from pre-study, study activation and close out.
• Institutional Administrator for the Electronic Regulatory Binder System. Provide research staff with training, guidance and assistance regarding the electronic regulatory binder system. Liaison with sponsors, providing guidance regarding the Electronic Regulatory Binder Policy and Procedures.
- EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR at MONTEFIORE MEDICAL CENTER - OFFICE
- STUDY SUPERVISOR at MONTEFIORE MEDICAL CENTER - OFFICE
- NON-SCIENTIST ALTERNATE IRB MEMBER at CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK-OFFICE
- IRB ADMINISTRATOR at CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK-OFFICE
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. in Psychology - Psychology
Oversees the daily operations of the education programs provided to individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities to include: curriculum and instruction, supervision and evaluation of personnel, safety, behavioral management, and facility maintenance/inventory.
• Created and instructed curriculum for technology based pilot program.
• Implemented inaugural Professional Learning Community focused on instructional improvement.
• Employed evidence based practices to increase probability of transitional success.
- Education Administrator at East Central Regional Hospital
- Program Manager, WIOA Youth Program at Aiken Housing Authority
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Hospital Administration
- Master's Degree - Education
- - Educational Leadership
- Education Administrator, Advanced at College & Career Readiness Bureau
- Education Specialist at Professional Development Program, Rockefeller College, State University of New York at Albany
- Education Administrator, Operational at New Mexico Public Education Department (NMPED)
- Mott Foundation After School Program Manager & New Mexico at School Time Network (NMOST)
1 year at this Job
- PhD - Education Policy
- Master of Public Health - International Health
- Bachelor of Arts - Life Science Education
* Serve as a life coach and mentor using Christ-centered resources * Instruct and facilitate classes for students * Partner with parents and fellow staff to help provide tools for family restoration * Develop policy and procedures for all educational aspects of the program, including continuing * education for staff and interns * Work with the lead direct care to moderate meetings for direct care and interns * Provide training resources to staff and interns and mentorship as needed * Oversee & manage teachers in the academic area * Create systems for record keeping in the educational areas * Purchase and inventory educational supplies and resources * Supervise daily student activities * Coordinate weekly chapel, schedule speakers, and preach as scheduled
- Education Administrator / Counselor at Teen Challenge Prayer Mountain Boys Academy
- Adjunct Instructor at SAGU Valor
- Lead Pastor at The Sanctuary at Dalton
- Time Associate/Youth Pastor at
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Ministry - Ministry
- Master of Divinity - Divinity
- Master of Arts in Ministerial Leadership - Ministerial Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
- - Early Childhood Credentials I & II
- - Assemblies
Diversity in America~ Created syllabus, planned course, designed assignments and assessments in conjunction with course objectives and reported grades.
- Education Administrator at SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
2 months at this Job
- PhD. - Education
- - Educational Administration
- Masters of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Reading
• Integral part of the Education Administration Team
• Provide staff development and training to the education department
• Oversee and advise Special Education Department including related service providers
• Served as acting interim Assistant Principal
• Facilitated A-List lunches and weekly Study Hall for all students with D's and/or F's
• Managed the teacher leave calendar and sub coverage
• Collaborated with the Education Administration Team, including hiring, evaluations and acknowledgements
- Education Administrator, Special Education Coordinator at Ridge View Academy
- Special Education Teacher, Special Education Case Manager at Ridge View Academy
- Affective Education Teacher, Special Education Case Manager at Liberty Middle School
- Student Teacher at Antelope Ridge Elementary School
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Education-Special Education Specialist - Special Education Generalist
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
Develop courses on various topics relating to aphasia and speech therapy, ranging from Introductory to Advanced ❖ Adhere to ASHA's guidelines on course registrations, offering submissions, and course reportings ❖ Facilitate all aspects of course registration, from development to CEU assessment to recording and uploading to the website for self-study purposes ❖ Work in conjunction with other employees, clinical consultants, and medical facilities to orchestrate course schedulings, in-service offerings, and webinars ❖ Produce professional pieces of writing for use in blog posts, emails, newsletters, and press releases ❖ Develop daily content for both the TalkPath News Facebook group and TalkPath News website, including writing news articles, assigning pictures, and converting them into audio files with content questions following each article ❖ Format slideshows, one-page handouts, and infographics, ensuring that each meets the company's brand standards and formatting guidelines ❖ Lead a caregiver breakout session twice monthly, guiding caregivers and communication partners of people with aphasia through an hour of support time and conversation ❖ Develop playbooks for various Continuing Education positions and procedures ❖ Work alongside the Marketing department, developing ad content and copy for use both online and in print ❖ Facilitate communication between various internal systems, including the Continuing Education Portal, HubSpot, and various Excel spreadsheets ❖ Analyze weekly, monthly, and yearly data and compile reports to be submitted to the CE Manager and Director of Marketing, and presented at monthly marketing meetings as well as the annual company meeting ❖ Troubleshoot technical difficulties with SLPs, providing customer support and guidance
- Continuing Education Administrator at Lingraphica
- Content Coordinator at Yardley Living
- Assist in promotion of literary contests and awards at PA and New York
- Freelance Tutor at PA and New York
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MFA - Creative Writing
- MFA - literature