DESE Licensed, Special Education Administrator) Preschool-1, School-based Special Education Administrator responsible for the oversight of all building special education programming, teachers, paraprofessionals, and ABA staff. Evaluator to all special education staff, related service professionals. 1 of 3 building Administrators in a school of approximately 450 students, 21% of which are special education students. Responsible for all compliance related to all special education timelines, deadlines, and oversight of all meetings and paperwork, assessments, and communications to families and students.
- Special Education Administrator at Gardner Public Schools- Waterford Street School
- Coordinator of Special Education at Boston Public Schools- Holmes Innovation School
- Coordinator of Special Education at Long-Term Substitute
- Special Education & 504 Plan Coordinator at Christa McAuliffe Charter School
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Educational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• General Office responsibilities
• Rider Education Administrator: include setting up classes in the SMS, assembling materials for the class, maintain files, and updating records with the State of Florida.
• Customer Service Representative for the Dealership when answering phones and greeting customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Receptionist/Rider Education Administrator at Orlando Harley Davidson
- Service Agent at Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep
- Gatorade Sports Associate at Work Events at ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Customer Service at Orlando Tampa Volleyball Academy
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - sport management
- associates in arts - social science
Flexible and efficient Education Administrator with 10 years in the field of Early Care and Education. Hands-on leader with an excellent understanding about evidence-informed instructional strategies. Proactive and reflective, with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills. Professional Experiences in Early Care and Education Cincinnati Union Bethel | August 2015-present
- Flexible and efficient Education Administrator at Early Care and Education
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- Graduate Certificate - Online and Blended Learning
- License - Early Childhood Ed
- Bachelor of Arts
CiviCRM database management and maintain mailing list. Support education and marketing teams with administrative needs, handle company purchases, outreach to companies to solicit corporate donations, process all donations, answer customer phone calls, create and maintain an active calendar of events for website.
- Marketing and Education Administrator at Solana Center for Environmental Innovation
- Front Desk Associate at Columbia Sportswear Company
- Spring Intern at Chico Children's Museum
- Nanny for two families at Crust Pizzeria
7 months at this Job
- BA - Sociology
Implement and plan training for over 700 employees, plan continuing education for multidisciplinary health professions. Work and negotiate with various vendors for contracts.
- Training and Education Administrator at TMF Health Quality Institute
- at TMF Health Quality Institute
- RN, Admissions, Weekend at Hospice Austin
- RN, Case Manager, Weekend PRN at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Professions
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Bachelor's - Design and the Arts
· Strategize, operationalize and fiscally manage the successful performance of a $23 million annual enterprise. · Accountable for the strategies, management and allocation of $3.2 million annual financial aid budget comprised of endowments, gifts, grants and operating funds. · Monitor faculty and staff productivity, coaching effectiveness and optimizing policies and procedures to reduce costs and increase revenue. · Develop and operational business plans and budgets for multiple unique educational programs, Student Affairs activities as well as overall enterprise operations. · Grew market share through advancing enterprise initiatives for existing program expansion and new program start-up · Coordinate faculty staffing, scheduling and curriculum development. Established an extensive record management system for data retention and regulatory compliance. · Manage and make final recommendations on all personnel matters including hiring, termination, training, performance management, payroll compliance and salary adjustments in compliance with policy and industry benchmarks. · Identify and mitigate risk pertaining to FERPA, employment law, HIPAA, GAAP, FASB, NYSDOE, JCAHO and other federal and state regulatory bodies. · Manage ongoing and emerging partnerships and initiatives for collaborative programs · Conduct quantitative and qualitative reporting and analysis of the mission for internal and external key stakeholders including the Office of the Provost, NYS Department of Education Office of Professions, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, and other State and Federal cognizant agencies.
- Education Administrator at University of Rochester
- Sr. Financial Analyst at University of Rochester
- Staff Accountant and Cost Analyst at University of Rochester
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Associates of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Providing successful education to three sons
• Keeping up with state policies and procedures
• Planning, researching, and managing time to oversee assignments
- Home Education Administrator at
- Event Manager at
- New Guest Services Coordinator at Summit Church
14 years, 5 months at this Job
Provide a wide range of support for the Professional Education Team including the VP of Professional Education, Senior Manager of Professional Education, Manager of Physician Programs and other professional education staff contributing to the efficient operations of the department and organization.
• Process Health Care Professional honorarium payments and Health Care Professional expense reimbursements in compliance with current contract, company policies and external reporting requirements.
• Assist Professional Education Manager with administrative support for hands on-training labs.
• Process Health Care Professional contract renewals in compliance with company policies.
• Process and track all purchase orders for the Professional Education Department
• Responsible for Professional Education monthly accruals
• Support all Professional Education department personnel as needed for projects and tasks Accomplishments
• Created a user manual for the Concur mobile app, with limited experience, and laid out the process step by step with associated screen shots to simplify the process for Health Care Professionals to submit expense reimbursement requests and honorarium payments as they occur. This created less chance of error in time logged for payment and for loss of expense receipts.
• Quickly and easily adapted to the work team and was running solo within three months of starting the position.
- Professional Education Administrator at Atricure Inc
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Park Nicollet
- Administrative Assistant at Holy Family Catholic High School
- Administrative Assistant at Guardian Angels School
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- - National Incident Management Systems
• Analyzed/Organized/Communicated data driven metrics
• Trained in basic and advanced skills along with operational procedures
• Scheduled and organized training and meetings
• Managed hours of students and trainers
• Advise/Coach/Monitor SAP, Attendance, Retention, Placement and Licensure
• Sales Management thru Retail and Customer Service
- Education Administrator at EMPIRE EDUCATIONAL GROUP
- Regional Educator Director at EMPIRE EDUCATIONAL GROUP
- Hair Stylist at LA MIRAGE HAIR AND DAY SPA
- School Director/Educator at EMPIRE EDUCATIONAL GROUP
6 years at this Job
- License - Cosmetology and Teacher
- High School Diploma
Assists training programs offered at Temple University Hopsital with things like recruitment, orientation, graduation of house staff, employment requirements, and compliance with all hospital policies, graduate medical policies and ACGME (accreditation council for graduate medical education). Support program service goals by organizing and prioritizing workload. Attend staff meetings, proctors in service exams, and adheres and promotes hospital safety standards. Work as a team to help resolve conflicts, build positivity, share relevant information, suggest ways to achieve overall goals.
- Graduate medical education administrator at Temple University Health System
- Secretary/Office Administrator at HomeVisit physicians
- Receptionist at Advanced Chiropractic and Wellness
- Childhood educator at Over the Rainbow Child Care Center
10 months at this Job