2/2013 - 2/2018 Supervisor Name: Rosalina Lepe Phone: (559) 251-5533 Email: [email protected] Title Served: Education Coordinator Duties: I was at The Discovery Center Museum for over 5 years and for about 4 1/2 years have been an Instructor. My duties have involved extensive customer service, event planning, maintenance, office managing, daily animal care for various exotic animals, teaching students of all ages, and mental capacities, and adapting the curriculum of my classes to fit the students I am teaching. As Education Coordinator and Lead Instructor, I've begun to write formal curriculum for the classes we offer and also train the supporting teaching staff. Also, I was responsible for designing and executing our summer camp program for 4 summers in a row. Part-Time Experience: Kohl's Department Store: Supervisor Name: Virginia Castellon Phone: (559) 261-9445 Title Served: POS Associate Duties: Cashiering, folding, re-stocking, store detail, assisting customers, issuing credit cards, general customer service. Olive Garden Restaurant: Supervisor Name: Tanya McFarlane Phone: (559) 323-7297 Title Served: Host Duties: Cashiering, greeting guests, seating, minor food prep, running food, minor janitorial clean up. Home Goods Department Store: Supervisor: Lee Stephens Phone: (559) 438-8334 Title Served: Inventory Processing Duties: Unloading truck cars, unpacking boxes of merchandise, processing merchandise, unpacking and assembling bulk furniture. Berryfresh Fruit Distributor: Supervisor: Maria Betancourt Phone: (559) 458-1291 Title Served: Driver Duties: Unloading and loading truck, driving to various locations to deliver varying anounts of product in a timely manner. Communicating routinely and efficiently with management and consumers to ensure client satisfaction. Bourzac Concete Construction Co.: Phone: (559) 270-4969 Title Served: General Labor Duties: Unloading and loading truck, mixing concrete, wheel barrow duty, heavy lifting, and general cleanup work.
- Education Coordinator at The Discovery Center
5 years at this Job
Responsible for scheduling, promoting, leading, and instructing a variety of daily sessions specifically designed to target multiple areas of cognitive function for people living with the early stages of dementia. Duties include developing group and individual activities for members based on ability and interest, coordinating activities between the various disciplines and team members, participating in ongoing analysis of member appropriateness for participation in programming, and providing input for members’ care plans. In this role, it is also essential for the education coordinator to learn about each member to better understand his or her recreational history, cognitive needs, and personal interests.
- Education Coordinator at Alumia Institute
- Professional Care Specialist II at Cochlear Americas
- Volunteer Coordinator & Intake Coordinator at Suncrest Hospice Home Health Palliative Care
- Actress at Town Hall Arts Center
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - both Music Theatre and Dance
- High school
TX (979-849-1881 HR Ext.111) Can request job performance
Work for Child Development Council of Brazoria County Head Start sponsoring agency for Head Start and Early Head Start Programs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
• Successful in employee scheduling, resources control and risk analysis
• Record and File Maintenance
• Hard working and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task effectively
• Creating and maintaining Community Partnerships
• Payroll Data
• Financial Data and Grant Writing
• Outstanding leadership, motivation and leadership skills
• Facilitate meetings/trainings
• Experienced with budget development, allocation and monitoring * Education Coordinator/CDA Coordinator * Responsible for all campus that are accredited with the National Association for the Educational of Young Children * Assist in the conduct of staff development and support including classroom staff * Involved in on-going leadership training that has allowed me to develop the skills to facilitate meetings, create and deliver meaningful training, support curriculum, oversees teaching staff, collaborate with management, and strategically plan and implement programs * Model of integrity in the area of policy and procedures * Assist teachers, as assigned in setting appropriate classroom * Data entry on all Education Assessments * Collect outcomes data for end of the year reports
- Education Coordinator at Child Development Council of Brazoria County Angleton
22 years at this Job
- - child development
• Collaboration for Academic, Social & Career Development
• Leadership & Personal Effectiveness
• Civic Engagement
• Leadership & Advocacy
• Administration of Adult Education Programs
• Facilitating Learning for Adults/The Adult as Independent Learner
• Program Development in Adult Education EDUCATION EXPERIENCE: Carroll University | Master of Education; Adult, Community & Professional Education
• Learned knowledge in adult learning experiences and education
• Familiarized adult learning techniques which are unique to presentations and lectures
• Developed knowledge, skills and dispositions for adult learners Instructional Design & Course Development
● Knowledge on creating, designing and developing content for interactive trainings
● Utilization of computer-based training with implementation of technology tools
● Experience with Articulate Storyline
● Development of training content including eLearning videos and storyboards WORK EXPERIENCE: Executive Director Inc. | Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer | Education Coordinator
• Coordinated the planning of specific educational programs related to cancer Immunotherapy.
• Served as the primary source for all education inquiries including fielding calls for general education.
• Monitored and updated all contact information for education volunteers and committee members including email distribution lists in the membership database.
• Coordinated the distribution of broadcasted emails including leadership updates and reports.
• Assisted with speaker and volunteer correspondence and tracking of all educational activities.
• Managed the societies website and communication plan.
• Developed and distributed all educational meeting materials including final programs, and syllabi
• Coordinated the administrative timeline for the Education team including working with appropriate staff to update project management tools.
• Facilitated event planning for regional programs including recruiting membership for attendees. LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE:
• Cross-cultural and study abroad experience
• Volunteer with the Hunger Task Force of Southeastern Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Humane Society
• Advisor for a collegiate chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater
- Education Coordinator at Executive Director, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Master of Education - Community & Professional Education
• Managed Front Desk: multi-tasking, cashiering, reception, registrations, and student support on Active Net database.
• Scheduled and coordinated Art Education Program - 65 classes per quarter.
• Started, planned, and taught After School Art Program.
• Managed Activenet Database Registration: input semester data, ran reports, trouble-shooting.
• Provided administrative support to Executive Director.
• Collaborated with faculty, staff and graphic designer to produce quarterly catalogs. 2010-2014 Education Coordinator Pacific Art League, Palo Alto
- Education Coordinator at Pacific Art League
- Art Teacher at Community School of Music/Art
- Internship Teacher at San Jose State University Internship Teacher Program
- Gallery Director at West Valley College Gallery
4 years at this Job
- BFA and Minor in Animation - Fine Arts painting Animation Illustration
Teacher I supervise, feed, and teach children. Complete daily information sheets and attendance. Keep room properly cleaned and safe for children. Education Coordinator Helping the teachers utilize the curriculum and lesson plans for each classroom.
- Lead Teacher/Education Coordinator at Childcare Network
- Teacher at The Learning Place
- Caregiver at TENDER YEARS LEARNING CENTER
- Caregiver at Bright Star Daycare
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Early Childhood and Care Basics
As treatment and education coordinator for this non-profit my responsibilities remain in line with the mission which is to improve the quality of life for diverse groups, individuals, youth and families. Responsibilities include: managing social media pages, promote the mission of the organization on social media and educate the community about domestic and child abuse on social media pages, assist in planning and conducting fundraising events.
- TREATMENT AND EDUCATION COORDINATOR at F.A.C.E.S INC
- ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR at ABINGTON MANOR
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S - Justice Studies
- M.S - Mental Health and Wellness
Perform activities involved in the daily operations of the Experiential Education Department at the Bernard J Dunn School of Pharmacy at Shenandoah University. Review, analyze, and problem solve issues related to student experiential placements and program management. Coordinate site schedules based off of program needs and student mentor availability. Analyze student evaluations for areas of growth and concern. Recruit for experiential sites and student mentors within Northern Virginia to meet the demands of the School of Pharmacy experiential education needs and student preferences. Educate students on the role of the Experiential Education Department including policies and procedures. Schedule experiential education experiences for students during the designated timeframes at sites that meet the quality standards set by the School of Pharmacy. Assure all new experiential education sites have been reviewed and approved by the Experiential Education Committee. Ensure new experiential sites have been educated on the School of Pharmacy's policies, procedures, and student affairs expectations. Conduct regular quality assessment visits for each experiential site within the Northern Virginia region on an annual basis. Meet with all students on a yearly basis, and more frequently as needed, to discuss goals, achievements, and areas of challenge as related to the student's experiential encounters. Initiate and complete various projects determined necessary to meet department needs. Work jointly and collaboratively with the Experiential Education Coordinator for the Winchester campus, the Administrative Assistant to the Experiential Department, the Experiential Education Director, and other faculty and staff at the School of Pharmacy as needed.
- Experiential Education Coordinator at School of Pharmacy, Shenandoah University
- Medicaid and Disability Patient Services Representative at MedAssist
- Medical Language Specialist at Nuance Transcription Services
- Medical Language Specialist at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Public Health
- Bachelor's of Science - Human Services
- High school diploma
• Senior Lead CME Coordinator- Contracted a) Serves as a CME liaison to Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS), special, and enduring activities throughout their development and implementation for compliance with ACCME Essentials and Standards and department of CME policies and procedures. b) Responsible for monitoring quarterly Activity Reports for CME compliance. c) Supports and continue the development and production of continuing medical education activities, and monitoring for CME compliance d) Meets with the administrative support for each specialty to oversee that information collected aligns with the regulations for both Annual PARs submission and Application Review. e) Maintenance of documentation that enables the provider to show MSNJ at the time of reaccreditation how the activities it provided during its current term of accreditation were compliant with MSNJ's Essential Areas/Elements, Standards and Policies. f) Maintenance of ACCME's Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS) annual reporting system g) Work with Director or Planner in order to identify the Practice Gap in preparation for application Survey Review. h) Represent the company at MSNJ for survey interview and defending of provider status.
• Nursing and Allied Health Education Coordinator 1) Academic Committee Co-Chair: Screening all Clinical/Non Clinical rotations a. Facilitates in new clinical/no clinical student orientations. b. Coordinate with Corporate Legal contract initiation and renewal. c. Reviews and tracks student files for completeness and compliance with state and Hospital requirements. Collaborates with faculty to resolve. d. Coordinates the gathering of agency specific documentation necessary for student placement into the clinical agencies. e. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with Academic Affiliates and management and staff. Consistently growing our Affiliation partnership by 80% annually over 3 years. f. Assists in student recruitment efforts, including health fairs and student visits at local middle schools and high schools and Community Outreach events. g. Co-Chair to our Academic Affiliates Committee meetings and Annual Summit. h. Provides orientation for new clinical adjunct faculty. i. Recruitment, supervising, and evaluation of adjunct faculty in the clinical setting. 2) Education Coordinator: a. Maintain CMS reports: collect data, track trends and report outcomes for Performance Improve and Case Management Review. b. Assist Director by Orientating New Educators, monitoring of PTO schedule. c. Act as internal department Risk manager by anticipating the needs that may arise. d. Track and maintain outcomes report for vendors and staff audits. e. Maintain HR files and Orientation records for all Nursing, PCT, MHW staff in Jersey City Medical Center and Out Patient Clinics. f. Coordination of events for team of 10 Educators and 1 Director to support system wide initiatives. g. Organize Annual Nursing Awards and other specialty Events h. Preform as point of contact for all departmental communication throughout the organization for problem analysis. i. Coordinates orientation programs for new staff members, develops programs to keep existing staff up-to-date, and acts as general resource for nursing personnel.
- Education Coordinator at RWJBarnabas Health -Jersey City Medical Center
- at Saint Ann's Home of the Aged
- Acting Director of Public Relations/ Office Manager at Saint Ann's Home of the Aged
- Transaction Coordinator/Director of First Impressions at Saint Ann's Home of the Aged
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy and Religion
Site / Education Coordinator for Family Tree School Age Enrichment Program (Greco Lane, Warwick location). Responsible for management of staff & all classrooms. Design & implementation of daily Curriculum. Day to day site management including staffing, billing, parent communication & direct supervision of children and classrooms.
- Education Coordinator at Family Tree Inc
- PASS Worker at Seven Hills Foundation
- Lead Teacher at West Bay Children's Center
- Owner Operator General Manager at Nostalgic Toys
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History