ToniandGuy Hairdressing Academy
• Trained staff, hosted meetings, made sure educators were properly succeeding corporate goals, demos, monthly charity programs, scheduling, ordering and any other tasks the owner had for me.
• Taught staff and students state board and corporate procedures, lectures, demos, catering to clients, reception and events
- Education Director at ToniandGuy Hairdressing Academy
- Manager at Fantastic Sams
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Bed Bath & Beyond
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
Special Education and Behavioral Support k-12 school at the Brattleboro Retreat. September 15, 2015- October, 2018.
- Education Director at The Meadows Education Center
- Principal at Henry Snyder High School, Jersey City School District
- Principal at Windsor High School
- Assistant Principal/District School Safety Coordinator/Athletic Director/Activities Coordinator at Springfield Township High School
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MS in Counseling - Counseling
- BA - History
Education Director / PerfOpt Technology -current
• Entrepreneurial technology-focused academy startup
• Career prep education for students with Autism Director Educational Initiatives / AZ Tech Council Foundation 2015-2018
• Franchise Program Manager in US, Mexico and Middle East
• Student recruitment, programming, and retention
• Develop relationships with school district leaders, parents and community leaders
• Events planner
• Publisher (online Performance and Marketing data, SciTech Annual Reports)
- Education Director / PerfOpt Technology at AZ Tech Council Foundation
- District STEM Coach at Phoenix Union High School
- Instructor and Career Tech Educator at Scottsdale Community College
- Manager at ON Semiconductor and Motorola
3 years at this Job
- M.A. - Secondary Education and B.A. Management
As a Special Education Director I oversaw all aspects of the special education programs for both Hancock and Lamoine School Departments.
• Directed special education services for all students with disabilities.
• Monitored the development and implementation of a new life skills program.
• Coordinated with school-based and central office administrators in delivering special education services.
• Monitored compliance with state and federal regulations related to special education.
• Oversaw and directed the allocation of special education staff to schools in accordance with regulations and student needs.
• Maintained accurate special education data base.
• Developed, monitored, supervised, and managed all aspects of the special education budget.
• Coordinated the implementation of federal and state grant applications, and manage appropriate IDEA grants.
- Special Education Director at
- Interim Pastor at Ashville Community Church
- Grade Teacher at Forerunner Christian Academy
- 7th Grade Special Education Teacher at RSU
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- B.S. - Mental Health and Human Services
- A.S. - Human Services
- Ed.S. - Teaching and Learning
Director of all Adult, Basic and Special Education programs within the Montana State Prison. Responsible for following all state guidelines from The Department of Corrections, Office Of Public Instruction and various other state and federal agencies. Responsible for writing all grants including ABE and Title One and making sure that Montana State Prison stays compliant. Responsible for all hiring and all other personnel issues within the department.
- Education Director at Montana State Prison
- Director and Owner at Little Ladybugs Inc
- Teacher at Los Altos School District
- Site Literacy Leader at Fontana Unified School District
6 years at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Educational Administration - Educational Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree - Elementary Education
Reviewed all monitoring tools (CLASS, ACUSCREEN, DECA, GALILEO, etc.) for effectiveness and compliance with state, local, and federal regulations, and recommended necessary modifications. Personally assisted the Director in the decision making process of new hires and reviewed the job performance of teachers. Assigned employees to positions based on qualifications. Informed businesses and community groups about educational needs, available programs, and program policies. Updated policies and procedure standards for optimization of the organization. Created Annual Reports and Ongoing Monitoring Plan and Tools. Curriculum Manager Collaborated with teachers to develop and maintain curriculum standards, develop mission statements, NAEYC Accreditation, and set performance goals and objectives. Evaluated progress in the following areas: ACUSCREEN, DECA, Galileo, and Approach to High Scope Curriculum. Provided instructional support, training and technical assistance, and coaching to teachers to enhance the quality of early care and education within the program. Conducted visits to providers and centers to ensure curriculum fidelity.
- Education Director at St. Alban's Child Enrichment Center
- Classroom Teacher at Le Jardin Community Center
- Spanish Teacher at Carlos Delgado Chalbaud - High School
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- MPA - Profit Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- Certification - Spanish Teacher K
I am currently the special education director for the entire School District in Dubois Idaho. I work with students between the ages of 3 and 21 and I perform all administration duties as well as teaching duties. These include interviewing potential candidates, Medicaid billing, locating and managing school supports such as speech, language, counseling, and occupational and physical therapy. My teaching duties include providing academic supports for students on IEPs and 504s, RTI, the identification of students with disabilities, and teaching individual students using several different techniques in order to level the playing field for education. I am incredibly passionate about what I do and enjoy creating an environment where students can more easily learn as well as an environment where parents, students, general education teachers, and administration each feel like they have a seat at the table.
- Special Education Director at Clark County School District
- Dispatcher at Clark County Sheriff's Department
- Tutor at Self Employed
- Executive Assistant at Self Employed
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Ed. S - Educational Administration
- Master's - Special education
- Bachelors of Science - Environmental Studies
- Associates of Science - Geology
Principal and Special Education Director under the direct Supervision of Kim Pare', awaiting finalization of Special Education Administrator certification. Curriculum, evaluation, discipline, IEPs, case conferences, IEP meetings, supervision of staff. Collaboration with DESE, DEEC, DCF, Caring Together in providing a safe educational environment for traumatized boys with social emotional and learning disabilities.
• Effectively decreased classroom separations, increased time available for learning.
• Decreased the number of incidents requiring Physical Management.
• Increased Direct Care Staff, Teacher Aide positions.
- Education Director at McAuley Nazareth School
- Interim Assistant Principal at Southbridge Middle School
- Principal at Thompson Middle School
- Assistant Principal at Oxford High School
2 years at this Job
- Master in Educational Administration - Educational Administration
- BS - Physical Education
● Oversee Home Base, Early Head Start and Head Start/ UPK programs
● Monitoring of staff and ensure credentials are within DOE and DOH departmental guidelines
● Conduct staff evaluations and create professional goals in conjunction with performance improvement plans
● Observe classrooms and lessons using CLASS and ECERS-R monitoring tools
● Oversee CDA training and preparation of candidates
● Preform CDA verification visits throughout agency
● Authorize purchase of supplies in conjunction with Federal and UPK budget guidelines
● Provide trainings and workshops for staff and families
● Maintain quality standards of education for children and families by ensuring developmentally appropriate practice across the program
● Prepare staff and site for DOH and Head Start reviews and inspections
● Mentor Teachers and Caregivers providing constructive feedback based on evaluations
- Yeled v' Yalda Silver Lake Head at Education Director
- Yalda Silver Lake Head at Yeled
- Yalda Silver Lake Head at Yeled
- Yalda Silver Lake Head at Yeled
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. in Early Childhood - Early Childhood/Elementary Education
- B.S. in Communications - Communications/Sociology
· Volunteer group yoga class instructor · Assistant Education Director & Senior Regional Coordinator Webster U.S. (to September 2018) – Co-Manage and coordinate Nationwide educational trainings for certified yoga instructors. Additionally, Senior Regional coordinator for class development. Connected Warriors (a non-profit) provides FREE yoga program for veterans, active duty military personnel and their families who are in treatment for Trauma, PTSD, COSR and TBI worldwide.
- Yoga Instructor / Asst Education Director at Connected Warriors, Inc. 501(c)3
- Yoga Therapist, Yoga instructor, Somatic movement specialist - Sole Proprietor at Yoga With Mischa
- Group Yoga and Meditation Instructor at Black Dog Yoga
- Group Yoga Therapy Facilitator / Individual Yoga Therapist at Malibu Vista Treatment Centers
5 years, 9 months at this Job