• Advised potential students on schools and education programs in their area. Helped to locate schools in their area that best fit their needs.
- Education Advisor at Education Options
- Clerk 2 at City of Fort Lauderdale
- Call Center Agent at Thomas & Quinlan
1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assisting
The Education Assistant supports the education department by providing administrative services to facilitate classroom operations. The Education Assistant reports to the Vice President of Academic Operations. Assist in the coordination of the daily operations of the education department. Audit courses to be taught each module, by ensuring that the master shell has been reviewed and checked, identifying and communicating to ID Specialists any updates and adjustments needed within the course audit time frame. Create online college course click-through assignments using Articulate 360, Storyline software. Compile College Instructor's retention and pass rates as well as their average student survey feedback and classroom observation numbers to assure they are meeting the accreditation standards of the College. Ensure that all videos within courses are captioned to assist any hearing impaired students. Ensure texts of all word files and books are transcribed correctly for any vision impaired students.
- Education Assistant at Prospect Education
- Retail Merchandiser at Grassroots Books
- Manager, customer service at Happy Happy Joy Joy
9 months at this Job
- Associates degree - Psychology
- 31 Credits - Information Technology
• Provide excellent customer service to those considering furthering education.
• Discuss career goals to determine best school and program options.
• Determine possible alternate career paths.
• Overcome obstacles to education.
• Following school and company guidelines, transfer the student to the school or schools with programs matching the student's goal.
- Education Specialist at Liquid Education
- Customer Service Representative at
- Teaching Counselor at Concerned Care Inc. N.K.C., MO
10 years at this Job
- BA - Journalism/Public Relations
Special Education and Behavioral Support k-12 school at the Brattleboro Retreat. September 15, 2015- October, 2018.
- Education Director at The Meadows Education Center
- Principal at Henry Snyder High School, Jersey City School District
- Principal at Windsor High School
- Assistant Principal/District School Safety Coordinator/Athletic Director/Activities Coordinator at Springfield Township High School
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MS in Counseling - Counseling
- BA - History
Teaching Physical Education.
- Physical Education Teacher at Perry County Board of Education
- Physical Education Teacher at Frankfort Board of Education
- Lab Assistant at Kenney Orthopedics
- Service Center Technician at Professional Home Health Agency
5 months at this Job
- M.A.T. - Physical Education
- BA - Health Sciences
Instructed high school Algebra and Biology to grade 9-12 inclusion classrooms of students previously identified as special education with emotional disturbance and/or intellectual disabilities. Differentiated and remediated instruction to accommodate students' individualized education plans (IEPs). Drafted and updated student IEPs using measurable and observable student data. Engaged in professional communications with guardians and staff professionals. Hosted in-person conferences to discuss and implement IEPs. Presented professional development topics to a staff of education colleagues.
- Special Education Teacher at Camelot Education
- High School Mathematics Teacher at Philadelphia School District
- Temporary Agency Administrative & Clerical Assignments at Philly For Change, American Staffing, and Adecco Staffing
- Administrative Training Manager at United International
6 months at this Job
- BA - Mathematics
• Creating the school physical education curriculum
• Promoting a school environment that is fun and safe
• Helping with other additional work at the school when needed
- Elementary Physical Education Teacher at Physical Education
- Varsity Head Ultimate Frisbee Coach at
- Long-Term Physical Education Teacher Substitute at Physical Education
- Para-educator at Milton Middle School
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
- Associate Degree
• Design and implement IEP goals and objectives including behavior intervention and/or support plans as appropriate and participate in Individualized Education Program meetings.
• Deliver instruction to student(s) according to company policy and procedures.
• Managing individual student goal progress and modifying the curriculum, based upon a variety of instructional techniques.
• Communicate with the parents of assigned students and with other professionals serving the students.
• Train and oversee the training of assistants to perform their job duties, which shall be allocated in order to maximize the achievement of student goals.
• Provide training and coaching to staff members in one-to-one, small group, and large group formats.
• Participate in professional growth opportunities that promote the understanding and practice of research-validated instructional methods.
- Education Specialist at The Institute for Effective Education
- Direct Service Paraprofessional at The Institute for Effective Education
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
• Review and approve applications accurately within designated timelines so that all federal guidelines are met and applicants receive funding as evidenced by electronic Grant Application Process (eGAP), other tracking systems, and supervisor observations, as applicable.
• Conduct desk audits, pre-monitoring, and monitoring in local education agencies (LEAs) designated for reviews so that LEAs are in compliance with federal and state guidelines in accordance with established criteria as evidenced by feedback and observation of supervisors, as applicable.
• Provide technical assistance and make presentations related to federal regulations.
• Compose letters, memos, proposals, applications, contracts ,and formal reports
• Compose and review documents, formal reports, and processes, so that accurate information is provided in accordance with federal and state policies in a timely manner as evidenced by completed documents, feedback, and observation of supervisors.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct professional growth opportunities so that guidance and information is accurate, current, timely, and comprehensive as evidenced by evaluations, notes, feedback, and observations of supervisors.
• Utilize software programs in order to increase efficiency in correspondence, communication, and meeting deadlines so that section goals are met as observed by the supervisor.
- Education Specialist at Alabama State Department of Education
- Adjunct Instructor at Alabama State University
- Online Adjunct Instructor at Concordia University-Portland
- Assistant Principal at Montgomery Public Schools
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- PhD - Curriculum Supervision
- Education Specialist degree - Education
- Master's of Education - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
Physical Education teacher for grades kindergarten through fifth.
- Physical Education Teacher at Mountain Lakes Board of Education
- Director of Summer Camp at TEANECK PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Assistant Track and Field Coach at TEANECK PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Physical Education Teacher at TEANECK PUBLIC SCHOOLS
5 months at this Job
- BSEd - Physical Education