- Education Coordinator at C2 Education
- Vice President at The Johnson Foundation, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Profiled
- Client Solutions Specialist I at XPO Logistics
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Public Policy
- Bachelor of Science - Health Education Services
I was Education Manager and an advocate for all Mohegan Tribal members. I also was a liaison for young adults applying to colleges.
- Education Manager at MOHEGAN TRIBE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- Education Manager Mohegan tribe Education Department at
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Education
• Train Electronic Medical Records: Train EMR's to Providers, Registration Staff, and Nursing Staff
• Train Basic Life Support: Train and Certify Staff and Non-staff on CPR
• Train Microsoft Office: Train the functionality of Microsoft Office to staff
• Train and Certify, Certified Health Care Environmental Services Technicians: Train and Certify Environmental Service employees with the CHEST certification.
• Process Improvement: Utilize skills and methods to assist departments in the improvement of their processes.
• Audio Visual: Capture meetings and learning events, minor editing, and delivery of materials to those assigned.
• Employee Engagement: Serve on a committee designed to engage the employees in the Education Department. These events are both internal and external.
• Fit-4-Life: Serve on a committee with the task of providing a healthy work culture by providing incentives for good health. DCAT ENTERPRISES
- Education Specialist at Education Department
- Cashier, Stock Handler, and Customer Service at P.A.'s Sure Stop
- President at Fire Department
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
- - Business Administration
• Prospect and engage with new student leads on a daily basis by responding to inbound connections and creatively sourcing leads from our existing database.
• Nourish relationships by learning about prospective students' work and educational experience as well as their goals so that you can more effectively help them understand their benefits and paths to education.
• Own the outcomes of these initial conversations as key to the students' paths forward as well as a critical component to Guild's long term success.
• Expertly navigate internal contact strategy to communicate with students whether by phone, email or text
- Education Coach at Guild Education
- Freelance at SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULT
- MARKETING ASSISTANT at SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULT
- COACH & DIRECTOR at Next Level Basketball
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Management
Fellow for the non-profit organization Students for Education Reform
• worked to expand the local electorate through voter registration and phone banking
• planned local events with school board members to discuss community concerns
• developed and proposed policy to school board to improve literacy among students of color
- EDUCATION ORGANIZER at Students for Education Reform
- WRITING CENTER TUTOR at Mills College's Center for Academic Excellence
- NATIONAL PRISON PROJECT INTERN at American Civil Liberties Union
- CONGRESSIONAL ORGANIZING FELLOW at
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Literature and Pre-Law
Oversee the Ayurvedic and holistic education class development, scheduling, and enrollment Coordinate student life, advising more than 500 past and current students on educational opportunities, internship, professional development and requirements Work with the National Ayurvedic Medical Association to ensure compliance with current field standards Coordinate internship program and schedule treatment support for treatment center serving more than 3,000 clients Managing work trade support scheduling Marketing tasks including website updates, email list content and delivery, development of marketing strategy for education calendar Maintain and grow social media engagement on Facebook and Instagram Blog content writing Office management including payroll tasks, supply ordering, on-site IT support, HR support, and hiring support
Oversee the Ayurvedic and holistic education class development, scheduling, and enrollment
Coordinate student life, advising more than 500 past and current students on educational opportunities, internship, professional development and requirements
Work with the National Ayurvedic Medical Association to ensure compliance with current field standards
Coordinate internship program and schedule treatment support for treatment center serving more than 3,000 clients
Managing work trade support scheduling
Marketing tasks including website updates, email list content and delivery, development of marketing strategy for education calendar
Maintain and grow social media engagement on Facebook and Instagram
Blog content writing
Office management including payroll tasks, supply ordering, on-site IT support, HR support, and hiring support
- Education Director at dhyana Center of Education
- Senior Claims Service Representative at Genworth Financial
- Training Specialist at Southern Wine & Spirits of Florida
- Freelance Writer at Spiritualitea.com
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Creative Writing
- Certificate - Medical Transcription
Leverage broad scope of instructional knowledge toward orchestrating high-quality consultations to wide-ranging public schools and afterschool programs. Coordinate key best practices for Mathematics and Special Education instruction. Offer solid technical support via coaching, co-teaching, and modeling. * Proactively deliver job-embedded professional development initiatives. * Improve academic, attendance, social, health, and community engagement outcomes. * Increase students' overall access to and emotional engagement in afterschool programs.
- Education Consultant at Gant Education
- Director of Achievement - Mathematics at Catapult Learning
- Education Specialist at Catapult Learning
- Afterschool Operational Support Specialist at Richmond Education Foundation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- License - Administration & Supervision
- Master's Certificate - Administration & Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. - Special Education
- B.S. - Administration of Justice
-Responsible for implementing physical education curriculum -Teach Physical Education, Fitness, Sports, Recreation and Health
- Physical Education Teacher at NYC Department Of Education
- Health teacher at Louis Armstrong middle school
- Intern at Brooklyn College Athletic Department
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
- Associate - Liberal Arts
● Collaborated and communicated with general education staff and special education case manager to support students with an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) in the general education classroom
● Provided academic, social, and behavioral services for students under the Integrated Special Education (ISE) program
● Developed and executed lesson plans for modified instruction in small groups for students with IEPs
● Participated in weekly professional development workshops
● Monitored, collected, and analyzed student progress data
- Instructional Assistant, Special Education at Rocketship Education
- Instructional Assistant at Diocese of San Jose
- Extended Child Care Aide at Diocese of San Jose
2 years at this Job
- Social Sciences B.A.
• Teach K-9 Physical Education and Health Education classes to help students gain knowledge about healthy life skills and to motivate them to live a healthy lifestyle.
• Teach DAPE (Developmental Adapted Physical Education) classes to specific students.
• Coached C-Squad, Junior Varsity, and Assistant Varsity boys' basketball, Junior High football, and Junior High baseball.
- Physical/Health Education Teacher at Physical Education
- Events Staff at Gustavus Adolphus College
- Student Teacher at Tolleson Union High School District
- Teacher Assistant at Friendship Connection
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Physical and Health Education