• Assisted the general education teacher in implementing the students' IEP goals and objectives including instructional accommodations
• Supervised students individually and/or in small groups as learning activities are conducted
• Instructed students individually or in small groups to reinforce skills presented by the teacher
• Provided instructional and behavioral support to students in general education classes
• Assumed responsibility for learning and adapting to each student's special medical, communicative, emotional, and instructional needs
• Enforced school rules, administrative regulations, and state and local board policy
• Participated in daily, weekly, and long-range lesson and classroom activity planning
- Special Education Support Facilitator at Klein Independent School District
- Pharmacy Technician at H-E-B Pharmacy
- Central Pharmacy Volunteer at Methodist Hospital-Medical Center
- Student Teacher at Crocket Elementary School
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biological and Physical Sciences - Chemistry
Responsibilities Work Experience: Tidewater Community College - Financial Aid Advisor/ (Student Online Services) Chesapeake Campus- Acted as first point of contact for students, parents and staff visiting the campus, educated students in navigating students accounts, assisted students and parents in completing Federal Aid, Student Aid Referral Services. Processed verification of information, called or emailed additional department for expedient resolution concerning account issues. Updated student and department data as needed. Trained work-study students according to Tidewater Community College policies and guidelines. Assisted on special projects as needed, scan, file and implemented new procedures for the office, trained student and staff how to properly use sign in system. Enrollment Education Specialist II Chesapeake Campus Act as first point of contact to students a general public. Process admission applications, update students personal files upon request, scan and updated students confidential files on daily bases, act as first point of contact to students, parents, and staff visiting the college, answer incoming inquiries from general public and students. Train co-workers on scanning and other office functions Accomplishments My skill-set and industry expertise are comprehensive and up-to-date. My top priority is adhering to the needs of students and departments here in the Admissions Office and Enrollment Office is done well and efficiently. My career has also seen its share of achievements; while working as an Education Support Specialist II, at Tidewater Community College, Chesapeake Campus, I have assisted my supervisor with special projects that helped enhance ideas of how to improve student enrollment numbers, as well as ways to make work load easier for our office when we were short-staffed. I have trained co-workers for daily work functions needing to be performed. Skills Used I have learned and accomplished a great deal in my 8 years of assisting students with accessing their accounts, processing students applications for admissions using PeopleSoft Information System software while interrupting as well as applying VCCS, FERPA and TCC’s policies and procedures relating to every aspect of Enrollment Services, assisting students in completing their Free Application Federal Student Aid applications, addressing concerns of dissatisfaction with accounts or otherwise. I have also assisted students with updating students’ personal data regarding student domicile for Instate Tuition, verification for Financial Aid, while providing personal and work-related counseling to students and parents ensuring that conversation will remain confidential. One of my proudest moments to date occurred while in my position an Education Support Specialist II at Tidewater Community College. In this capacity, I am responsible for ensuring that the students’ needs are met without having to refer them to so many different places on campus. Building a relationship with students and their parents is an essential part of my job responsibilities. On one occasion, I was able to speak with a father of a perspective student needing his information to build a bridge in their relationship, which led to the parent and student reconciling their relationship.
- Education Support Specialist II at Tidewater Community College
- Financial Aid Advisor at Tidewater Community College
- Patient Care Assistant at Tidewater Community College
- (Student Online Services) Chesapeake at Tidewater Community College
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- - Social Science
Education Support Professional
• Assisted behavioral children with daily guidance and class schedule
• Chaperoned lunch room and special events
• Taught theater and social learning in afterschool program
- Education Support Professional at J.G. Whittier Middle School
- Bucciarelli's Butcher Shop & Deli at Bucciarelli's Butcher Shop & Deli
- Management Apprentice at Gloucester Stage Company
9 months at this Job
- B.S - Communications Media
COHASSET, MA Education Support Professional January 2016 - Present ∙ Assist with class instruction and projects ∙ Supervise activities to maintain safety standards ∙ Develop relationships with students, families and staff ∙ Clerical duties (i.e. greeting visitors, phone communications and maintaining attendance/dismissal logs)
- Education Support Professional at COHASSET PUBLIC SCHOOLS ∙ JOSEPH OSGOOD SCHOOL
- Assistant Youth & Family Director at SOUTH SHORE YMCA ∙ EMILSON BRANCH
- Playroom Training Supervisor at SOUTH SHORE YMCA ∙ QUINCY BRANCH
- Playroom Attendant/Supervisor at SOUTH SHORE YMCA ∙ EMILSON BRANCH
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication Arts and Sciences
Provided educational support to students in the special education program in the general education classroom environment based on the needs of each student to accomplish the goals of the curriculum. Each student is evaluated and supported in the areas as needed. I am presently supporting students in Math and Science.
- Special Education Support Aide at Fort Bend ISD
- Substitute teacher at Fort Bend ISD
- Human Resource Assistant at Fort Bend ISD
- Olympian (Realtor) at Century 21 Olympian
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
• Assist teachers in providing accommodations for struggling students implementing and monitoring Individual Educational Plan for students ensuring that IEP goals are adhered to and met.
• Testing and providing support to students in their regular classes.
• Provide a learning environment that is team oriented, student centered and aligned with the District and Special Education students' academic goals.
• Observation of instructional best practices and modifications to special education students.
• Documentation of analysis of student diagnostic and performance data.
• Student records are current and in compliance with required progress monitoring and IEP records and meetings.
• To assist ESE students and meet the FLDOE guideline of at least 80% of them showing increase in scores.
- Exceptional Student Education Support Facilitator at William Dandy Middle School
- Culinary Arts Instructor at Coral Glades High School
- Culinary Arts Instructor at Hallandale High School
- Food Program Specialist at
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctorate degree - Leadership
- Specialist Degree - Educational Leadership
- Masters Degree - Family & Consumer Science
- Bachelors of Science - Hotel Management
- Diploma - Home Economics
• Planning of assessments and daily lessons
• Special Education support staff member
• Progress monitoring of students
• Goal setting
- 7th Grade ELA/Special Education Support at Pittsburgh King
- 5th Grade Math Teacher at ANDERSON CREEK ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL
- 2nd Grade Teacher at ABERDEEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
- 5th Grade Math/Science Teacher at SANDY GROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Differentiated Instruction
- Bachelors - Elementary Education/English
• Implemented secondary responsibilities to Director of Education including program planning, facilitation, management and reporting
• Fulfilled successful case management for 18 families that experienced homelessness in the past year
• Supervised 4 intern's schedules, assigned roles and provided end of year evaluations
• Built strong community network for organization events and mentor program
- Education Support Specialist at Project Hope Alliance
- Substitute Teacher at Kelly Educational Staffing
- Service Learning Internship at Project Hope Alliance
- Juice Bar Team Member at Whole Foods Market
at this Job
- Bachelors of Integrated Studies Areas of Emphases - Health Promotion & Nutrition
- Associates of Science Degree
- High School Diploma
• Maintain various records and files on PASS tracker (On Excel)
• Monitor students during assigned periods / for the purpose of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment
• Report students concerns to behavioral specialist and teachers
• Work with individuals in small groups during social skills.
• Assist with behavioral modifications as assigned by teacher
• Escort students as assigned by teacher or administrator
• Showing and teaching varieties of breathing techniques for calming the students body
• Giving the students great examples of keeping their body safe and staying in their assigned area.
• Teaching the students in the BES program on showing positive verbal conversations, keeping others safe, and staying in class to learn to have a good education
- Behavioral Education Support Assistant at Job "Klein ISD
- Teacher Assistant at "The Rise School of Houston" NAEYC
- Teacher Assistant at "The Children's Courtyard"
- Customer service at "Victoria's Secret"
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Art
- High School Diploma
My job duties include, but are not limited to, managing 11 clinical educators,event planning for other directors, formatting documents, taking outside inquiries about clinical education, creating educational flyers, advertising educational events and much more. I am currently a secretary for 2 meeting. Which includes taking minutes and creating agendas. I am also the assistant for the director of Nursing Education. I work very closely with American Heart Association to maintain updates in course management. I use Microsoft Office Products on a daily basis, which includes Microsoft word, excel, publisher, etc. I am also very familiar with most adobe programs such as Spark, Acrobat, reader, etc.
- Technic Education Support Specialist at Maury Regional Medical Center
- Office Manager at Storage Solutions / UHAUL
- Administrator / Human Resources at ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY
- Kennel Manager at Tennessee Death Row Dogs
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Managment and Administration