• Support learners of all ages in meeting literacy, math, and science standards via online and in-person modalities.
• Maintain open communication with families and educators to foster academic gains and strong home-school partnerships.
• Design personalized learning plans that leverage strengths to build up weaker skills.
- Education Support Professional at Jackson Education Support
- Science Teacher at Jackson Public School District
- Student Support Specialist at Read and Succeed Today Program
- Instructor at Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry (minor, Business Administration)
- - Teaching Certification
- Master's - Education
• Afterschool homework time with tutorial services
• Case coordination with public school personnel, including teachers and adjustment counselors
• Planning for post-secondary education and training
• Advocacy on behalf of youth and families in order to meet educational needs
• Daily Check-ins to provide academic and social support
- Education Support Specialist at Fall River Deaconess Home
- Support & Stabilization Specialist at
- Intern at New Bedford
- Intern at People Incorporated Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sociology & Anthropology - Sociology & Anthropology
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Associates of Human Services - Human Services
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
• Provide effective classroom support for exceptional education students
• Engage students 1:1 and in small groups for instruction
• Fearlessly stabilizes the learning environment through reinforcing expectations and correcting negative behaviors
• Support planning, creating, and implementing individualized lesson plans
• Manage student behaviors, and instructional development
• Follow IEP goals and objectives closely to aid student achievement
• Documented Functional Behavioral assessments and created plans based on results
• Effectively perform a variety of administrative duties including courageous conversations, office duties (answering phones faxing, and taking messages, ) collecting payments from parents, and other assigned duties
• Operate a variety of office equipment, including scanners, printers, fax, and computers.
- Exceptional Education Support Teacher at DeKalb County School District
- Resident Services Manager| Leasing Agent at LCOR Residential
- Operations Manager at Wal-Mart Stores INC
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Wal-Mart Stores INC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Human Resource Management
Support students in special education be successful in main stream classrooms. As well as task for the classroom teacher with answering emails and phone calls to and from parents during her teaching along with grading. Some of the other duties include oversight over recess and lunch ,
- ESP ( Education support professional) at Edinbrook elementary school
- ESP(education support professional) at Willow lane early childhood
1 year at this Job
Provide direct support to students in a classroom by delivering instruction and ensuring
learning through a variety of co-teaching models and strategies.
• Provided weekly data reports on individual student's progress.
• Ensure appropriate accommodations to the curriculum, lessons and learning environment. Instruction may be provided within the regular classroom setting, resource setting, and/or small classroom setting due to accommodations.
• Work collaboratively with Lead general education teacher and other staff, especially instructional support team, to plan, share student work and ensure that instruction is aligned with identified curriculum and standards.
• Build a partnership with families, encouraging their active participation in students' learning.
• Ensured student's process was documented daily with individualized reports and standards due to the state's requirements.
- INCLUSION SPECIAL EDUCATION SUPPORT TEACHER at Floresville High School
- TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT AND BILLING CLERK at Jubilee Academy
- SPECIAL NEEDS INSTRUCTIONAL TEACHER'S ASSISTANT at CCSD
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR at STAR ACADEMY PRIVATE PRESCHOOL
5 months at this Job
I work directly with multiple children throughout the day. I support them with their academic and emotional challenges. During my time with Lewis and Clark I have been CPI trained which has helped myself better understand all children.
- Special Education Support Staff at Lewis and Clark Elementary School
- Special Education Support Staff at Lewis and Clark Elementary School
- INFANT, TODDLER, AND PRESCHOOL TEACHER at Sunrise and Sunset Childcare and Preschool
- WAITRESS at Up North Pizza Pub
3 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood and Paraprofessional
- Associates of Science Degree - Early Childhood
- High School Diploma
• Providing instructional, behavioral and social skills in achieving goals set forth in individual education plans.
• Collaborating with special educators, classroom teachers and clinicians to effectively promote academic success.
• Skilled at recognizing and reacting to disruptive and undesirable behaviors within the classroom.
• Adept at modifying curriculum to meet diverse learning styles.
• Delivering educational assistance to all students within assigned classrooms.
• Communicates and records students' behavior and scholastic concerns to case managers. Accessing government controlled databases, scanning fingerprints and upgrading information for investigation purposes.
• Supports local, state and federal law enforcement agencies through accurately analyzing alien information from government database queries.
- Special Education Support Professional at Colchester High School
- Program Specialist at USIS-Analytics & Technology Service; FOSC Support Service Contract
- Personal Chef at Self-employed
- Restaurant Manager at Libby's Blueline Diner
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Psychology
• Monitor educational performance and progress of youth in foster care
• Develop Education Action Plans, review diagnostic assessments and educational reports
• Coordinate community educational resources and services
• Review or recommend special education services to ensure academic success
• Provide consultation and resolution for student behavior infractions
• Maintain accuracy of information in EPAC web portal and SHINES database
• Collaborate with GDOE, LEA's, stakeholders, and direct service staff to address education needs
• Engage in community activities and education advocacy
• Convey educational information by facilitating and participating in meetings and trainings
• Supervise Education Specialists, review and submit monthly reports and invoices
- LEA's, stakeholders, and direct service staff to address education needs at Education Support Monitor
- Site Supervisor at Community Action for Improvement, Inc
- Center Manager at Community Action for Improvement, Inc
- Lead Teacher at Community Action for Improvement, Inc
2 years at this Job
- M. Ed. - Business Education
- B.S. - Management
- A.A. - Early Childhood Education
Enthusiastically teaching students and staff how to best interact with and utilize technology; Providing face-to-face interaction support as needed. Called upon to research new and creative solutions to technically complex digital dilemmas.
- Media Education Support Tech at NYC Parks & Recreation
- at United Road Service
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Family Education & Support Service
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Family Education & Support Services
- Internship at Thurston County Sheriff's Office
- Server at Brewery City Pizza
1 year, 11 months at this Job