Flint, MI August 2017 - Present
Educational Aide for Michigan School for the Deaf
• Teach students manners and safety.
• Organize and guide field trips.
• Assist students during class and complete tasks for a teacher.
- Educational Aide at Communication Access Center
- Independent Distributor at AdvoCare
- Care Giver at Daugharty Family
- Secretary and Office Cleaner at Daugharty Family
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - American Sign Language Interpreting Program
- - LEADERSHIP
Educational Aide August 2016-February 2018
• Managed and monitored student behavior in classroom and on playground.
• Provided individualized instruction to students requiring additional help with lessons grades PreK-5.
• Assisted teachers and staff with instructional projects and lesson planning.
- Educational Aide at Shepherd Elementary School
- Lead Teacher Star Achievers at Shepherd Elementary School
- Student Internship at Shepherd Elementary School
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Elementary Education
As an Educational Aide I am responsible for ensuring the safety of students, escorting them to their destinations and for helping assist students in their academic work. Along with those duties, I have been trained to work in the cafeteria , office assistant and Study Hall teacher.
- Educational Aide at Pickerington Local School District
- In-Home Childcare Provider at Self Own Business
- Home Health Aide at Angels Home Health
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Serves as an educational aide assisting teachers with the following tasks and any additional duties as required: Distributes, collects and grades testing materials. Prepares instructional materials or bulletin boards by gathering graphics and simple concepts from websites, teacher folders or personal folders of previously used illustrations. Provides additional, special, or remedial instruction to selected students. Oversees independent study in computer laboratories and learning resource centers. Distributes and collects items such as tests, homework assignments, and classroom handouts. Performs standard recordkeeping, routine filing, and keep the classroom neat and tidy. Assists in maintaining security and conservation of equipment and materials. Plans and coordinates field trips. Helps in computer media center, coordinating schedules with teachers, registering students for programs, assisting students with accessing computer programs, monitoring and keeping students on-task, keeping computer progress records, and preparing and printing routine reports.
- Educational Aide at C.C. Pickney Elementary School
- Educational Aide at DODEA, C.C. Pickney Elementary School
- Education/Training Specialist at QCM Consulting, Inc
- Training Specialist/Educator at QCM Consulting, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Education
- Master's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
Health Aide- Adminster medication/take care of medical needs for students. Educational Aide- Help students with disabilities in classroom setting with school work.
- Health Aide/Educational Aide at Scioto Valley Local School District
- School Health Aide/Educational Aide at
4 years at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Duties: Working the run crews for shows, set construction, educating students on the use of power tools and set construction, as well as safety in the shop, cleaning up the shop after use. Educational Aide Santa Fe Fine Arts Department. 3000 NW 83rd Street, Gainesville, FL 32606 352.395.5000 May 2015-April 2016
- Educational Aide at Santa Fe Fine Arts Department
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Theatre Design
- Associate of the Arts - Engineering
- High School Diploma
Twenty years of teaching experience providing academic instruction to undergraduate and graduate students in Sociology, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Juvenile Delinquency, Ethics, Community Policing and Social Problems in traditional and on-line forums. Strong leadership skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Dedicated to academic integrity. Educational Aide, District of Columbia Public Schools 2017-Present
• Serve as Substitute Teacher Special Education classrooms as assigned. Assist classroom teacher in supervising and supporting students in the completion of assignments. Escort students to related services classrooms within the school. Accompany students to Special Olympics extra-curricular activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educational Aide, at District of Columbia Public Schools
- Adjunct Professor at Northern Virginia Community College
- Adjunct Professor at Howard Community College
- Adjunct Professor at Strayer University
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Criminology, Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
At Stanton Middle School I have been an educational aide in a behavioral resource classroom. In this classroom by responsibilities include: Tutoring Intervening with negative behavior Create study plans Help with social issues
- Educational Aide at Stanton Middle School
- Head Coach - Basketball at Stanton Middle School
- Educational Aide at Extended School Year
- Educational Aide at Holden Elementary School
7 months at this Job
- - Special Education Mild to Moderate (K-12)
- - Interdisciplinary Studies
- - Early Childhood Education
- - Sports Management
- High school
May 2017 - PRESENT
● Develop curriculum and teach classes to use the computer in various applications, typing, and functions.
● Work with teaching staff and their class on individual projects
● Maintain computer lab equipment, report technological problems to I.T., and maintain open communication with various professional leaders. Granite Mountain Middle School - Special Educational Aide School Year 2016 -2017
● Aide severe and moderate children in learning through technology, verbal, and visual cues.
● Help maintain and create curriculum Yorba Linda High School - Classroom Aide School Year 2015-2016
● Aide highschool students in classroom settings over various hours
● Aide Teachers in English and Biology
- Special Educational Aide at Liberty Traditional School
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - psychology
- - Psychology
Ray Marsh Elementary
○ Educational Aide
* Assisted teachers with class room curriculum
• Pleasant Ridge Elementary ○ Para * Assisted in the Early Childhood Program
• Broken Arrow Elementary ○ Para * Assisted the Special Education Teachers
• Sunflower Elementary School ○ Food Service * Prepare and serve the children lunch
• Country Hill Bank ◦ Head Teller * Duties: * Oversee and assist other tellers * Handle incoming and outgoing currency
• Oak Park Bank ◦ Teller
• Village Inn Pancake House ◦ Waitress ◦ Assistant Manager * Responsible for evening operations of the restaurant ◦ Lead Trainer * Responsible for setting up and overseeing new locations opening. * Train new incoming staff on procedures and expectations of the company
- Educational Aide at Broken Arrow Elementary
- One year as PTA President at Broken Arrow Elementary
- at Broken Arrow Elementary
3 years, 1 month at this Job