I was a 1 on 1 aide to a individual in a wheelchair. I oversaw the day to day educational and vocational needs of a handicapped individual. I also helped the classroom teacher and other staff if requested for help.
- Educational Aide at Auglaize County Educational Service Center
- Substitute Educational Aide at Auglaize County Educational Service Center
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Typing Certificate - Typing
Senior Educational Aide for an Adult Education Program teaching at the first to fifth grade level
- Educational Aide at DOJ
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
1200 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20002 Ballou S.T.A.Y. High School; (202) 645-3390 (Contact) Educational Aide\WAE Teacher; August 2014 - Present; 5days/wk Presently serves as a staff liaison for at-risk students. Facilitate and mediate grading, attendance, and/or behavior concerns involving students and educators. Advise students with next-steps planning for college and career readiness in concert with the guidance department. Formerly coordinated the blended learning environment for the school’s on-line curriculum. Responsible for enrolling, facilitating and grading students in 15+ online courses. Managed the school’s computer lab for students enrolled in on-line courses. Served as Site Coordinator for teachers utilizing the blended learning environment in their individual classrooms.
- Educational Aide at District of Columbia Public Schools
- Substitute Teacher at Prince George's County Public Schools
- Scan Coordinator at Harris Teeter
- Asst. Customer Service Manager at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Provided assistance to students with special needs, including but not limited to non-English speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilites.
• Tutored and reinforced learning concepts taught by educators in group and individual basis
• Observed, recorded, and reported student progress
• Incorporated all learning modalities in order to insure student academic results
• Maintained a safe and secure enviroment as necessary and as required by all standards of evaluation
• Certified Educational Aide I by Texas Educator
- Educational Aide I at Raymondville ISD
- Customer Service Representative at EchoStar Telemarketing
- Bank Teller at Harlingen Area Teacher's Credit Union
- Sales Associate at Prime Communications
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- Certificate of Completion Phlebotomy
- Diploma - General Education
Soft Skills Work Experience
Tiffin City Schools
Strong Communication August 2018 - Current
Substitute Teacher/Substitute Educational Aide
• Licensed substitute teacher with proven skills in K-12 and special education. Self Motivation
• Licensed educational aide with proven skills in K-12 and special education.
• Skilled in special ed, student engagement, and grading.
- Substitute Teacher/Substitute Educational Aide at sarahbeesdesign.com
- Project Management at Sarah Bee Design, LLC
- at MLAD Graphic Design Services, LLC
- Graphic Designer/Account Executive at
5 months at this Job
- B.F.A. degree - Graphic Design
- Graphic Communications of Art - A.S.S
6118 Jenkins Rd Dahlgren, VA 22448 United States 05/2015 - Present Hours per week: 40 Pay Plan: Other Educational Aide/Educational Technician (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Created and enforced child-based hands-on curriculum to promote youth interest and receptive learning Designed lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material Knowledge of USDA food program and ensured the requirements were met Performs assigned training in compliance with Navy CYP (Child and Youth Program) Developed schedules and activity plans Implements activities and special events that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs of children and youth Demonstrates, instructs, leads and facilitates planned activities Serves appropriate snacks or meals when appropriate Provides care and supervision, oversight and accountability for program youth Completion of the DoN Standardized Module Training Ensures that program plans and activities incorporate the observed needs of the individual children and youth Promotes and models safety, fitness, health and nutrition practices Prepare, maintains and arrange indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials Inventories equipment on recurring basis and recommends replenishing damaged, missing and depleted supplies Promotes positive interactions with other children, youth and adults Interacts with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques Obtained appropriate immunization against communicable diseases Supervisor: Tekeema Bowens (540-653-8009) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Educational Aide/Educational Technician at Dahlgren Youth Center
- Cashier/Merchandise stocker at Dollar General
- Dietary Aide at Dollar General
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - communication
• Educational Aide III (cert expiration: 10/01/2020)
• Maintain current grades for all students, scheduled student appointments, prepared students for GED/HiSet Testing, taught students trades to help them after graduation.
• Counseled students with chronic conditions such as anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and/or depression etc.
• Advocate/Mentor for students, parents and/or case workers.
• Clerical: record keeping, charting, filing, telephone, computer etc.
- Advocate-Mentor-Educational Aide III at GULF COAST TRADE CENTERS
- Financial Consultant at FULL SPECTRUM TOWER SERVICES
- SUPERVISOR at Apollo Hospital
- REHAB DIRECTOR at QCR-TRI-STAR-TMC
7 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As an Educational Aide at Lejeune High School my duties include but are not limited to - Prepare materials for lessons, demonstrations, and bulletin boards. Operate equipment including computers, printers, photocopiers, and laminators. Ensure that students have all materials necessary for class activities. Work with students individually or in small groups for extension or remediation. Provide extra help as needed to students with physical, mental, or linguistic limitations. Maintain detailed records of students' progress on instructional or behavioral goals. Grade assignments and record results in school computer system. Take daily class attendance and maintain accurate attendance records. Support students with assistive devices and supportive technologies. Coordinate with classroom teachers to determine daily tasks. Adhere to accommodations in students' IEPs and 504 plans. Lead activities designed to foster students' mental, physical, and social development. Supervise students in various settings including classrooms, playgrounds, and field trips. Enforce school rules and policies. Participate in parent-teacher conferences as requested by teachers. Attend staff meetings, professional development, and training sessions. Supervisor: Dana Sutherland (910-451-2451)
- Educational Aide (substitute) at DODEA - Brewster Middle School
- Office Automation Clerk (substitute) at DODEA - Brewster Middle School
- Substitute Teacher at Carteret County Public Schools
- Contractor at Coastal Builders
8 months at this Job
Duties: Working the run crews for shows, set construction, educating students on the use of power tools and set construction, as well as safety in the shop, cleaning up the shop after use. Educational Aide Santa Fe Fine Arts Department. 3000 NW 83rd Street, Gainesville, FL 32606 352.395.5000 May 2015-April 2016
- Educational Aide at Santa Fe Fine Arts Department
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - Theatre Design
- Associate of the Arts - Engineering
- High School Diploma
One on one special educational aide. Implement teachers curriculum for the student in a one on one setting.
- One on One Special Educational Aide at Kettering City School District
- Program Director/Supervisor at YMCA of Greater Dayton
- Professional Tennis Coach at Independent Contactor
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA - HR Concentration
- Bachelor's - Organizational Leadership
- High school - College Prep