Online educational specialist caring a caseload of 28 students. Teaching classes online as well as setting up IEP meetings and maintaining updated files and records on students.
- Educational specialist at Inspire Charter Schools
- Resource Teacher at Granite Oaks Middle School
- Charter School Teacher at Visions in Education, San Juan Unified School District
- Teacher, 6th Grade at Patterson Unified School District
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Health Science
Educational Specialist with extensive experience working towards student social, educational, and psychological development. Skills include integrating district standards; staff collaboration across all grade levels; and implementing proven support strategies for student success. Other strengths are organization, detail and deadline oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
2018-Current Multi-Tiered Support Systems Teacher on Special Assignment (MTSS TOSA)
• Utilize research-based prevention/intervention social-emotional and academic best practices
• Model prevention/intervention classroom strategies to general and special education teachers
• Collaborate with classroom teachers, building administrator, district personnel, and families to develop and support a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) to address specific site needs
• Oversee the Student Study Team (SST) process to document interventions provided to students, including scheduling meetings, contacting parents, and compiling information.
• Assist in scheduling and facilitating 504 Plan meetings.
• Analyze existing student data to drive prevention/intervention decision making and monitor student progress
- Educational Specialist at MTSS TOSA
- at Induction Support Provider for SDCOE/OUSD Induction Program
- School Based Resource Teacher at Santa Margarita School
- at Autism Spectrum Disorder Added Authorization
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
• Promoted to Senior Educational Specialist with 2 years of the start of employment
• A developer of curricula for the current initiative for New York State.
• Lead a team of trainers in the implementation of curricula developed
• Completed training of staff ranging from 5 attendees to 100 attendees
• Completed classroom style and virtual training utilizing i-Linc
• Manage cost effectiveness to promote efficiency in travel expenses by 35%
• Facilitate meetings on regional and local basis
• Assist the Project Coordinator in establishing a schedule to implement the current initiative by completing over 50% of the State within a year and a half.
- Senior Educational Specialist at CDHS
- Commissioned Ruling Elder at
- Social Welfare Examiner at Washington County Department of Social Services
- at On-air
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Presbyterian Church
- - music, accounting, and theatre
- - music, education, and theatre
- High School Diploma
As a Mentor teacher I trained all incoming teachers and helped them learn the policies and procedures to be a successful classroom manager. As an Educational Specialist, I am to oversee the quality and input of all curriculum, ordering supplies and continued mentoring of teachers, communicate with parents on daily routine of children, tours of facility, and maintaining the teacher to student ratio in the facility.
- Mentor Teacher/Educational Specialist. at CHILDREN'S LEARNING ADVENTURE, LAS VEGAS N.V
- Office Assistant at Academy of Little Learners
- KINDERGARTEN TEACHER at Children's Garden
- STAFF SUPPORT at CLARK COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, LAS VEGAS N.V
4 years, 5 months at this Job
As an Educational Specialist I have been awarded the opportunity to work in the field of education for over 19 years. My experience ranges from high school, middle school, as well as elementary. I have had opportunity to work with the general and special education population of students. I have also worked in the capacity of a teacher mentor, and coach over extracurricular activities. I am looking to either further my experience in education or transition into another career that will allow me to use my experiences and expertise.
- Educational Specialist/ Special Education Teacher at Langston Hughes High
- (SDC Teacher)-LBUSD at Perry Linsey Middle
- at Washington Preparatory High School
- at Pebblebrook High School
1 year at this Job
- Doctoral - Curriculum and Instruction
- Ed.S - Educational Leadership
- - Md.E Special Education
- B.S. - Speech Pathology & Audiology
Promoted throughout position to take on increased leadership roles. Recognized for novel solutions to challenges. Led major educational content creation endeavors that enhanced the performance of Cisco technical teams. Selected achievements: Created visual filmed promotional campaign for Innovation Challenge team entry. Selected as winner of the innovation challenge due to campaign messaging and effectiveness. Designed, constructed, and utilized visual recording studio in RTP, NC and Richardson, TX for the capture and production of technical training. Managed cross-functional content creation projects for global TAC teams, receiving internal recognition for my contributions from several teams
- Educational Specialist at CISCO SYSTEMS, INC
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist Level at CISCO SYSTEMS, INC
- TelePresence Support Engineer at CISCO SYSTEMS, INC
- IT Manager at SYNECOR, LLC
6 years at this Job
- BS - Secondary Education
Listened, recognized, and understood the educational needs of prospective students in order to provide them with the proper educational solution to suit their needs and goals. Conducted all activities in accordance with the highest level of ethical standards. Adhere to all state and federal accreditation and college rules and regulations regarding student enrollment.
- EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST at BISK EDUCATION
- INBOUND PHONE REPRESENTATIVE at COMPUTER GENERATED SOLUTIONS
- HEAD CASHIER at LOWE'S
2 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER - TECHNOLOGY
With several years experience as an administrator, seeking an advanced degree provided a broader view of the K-12 system.
University of Missouri-Columbia, focus on teacher observations, global competition, and technology.
Achievements as an Administrator
● The Girlś Summit- created and organized this annual event for all girls in middle school, 3-day camping/educational event with positive female role-models: teaching, camping, and interacting with our girls to support them in their transition to become educated, strong, independent, and self-reliant women. Topics/activities included archery, dating, self-defense, career goals, abstinence, skeet shooting, Curriculum Vitae: Wayne B. Juliano Ed.S drugs/alcohol avoiding risky behavior, and building a positive self-image.
● The Boyś Summit- created and implemented this event for all boys in middle school, based on the success of the girlś summit- focus was on the transition to manhood. Topics/activities included archery, axes, forging steel, dating, becoming a ¨real man¨, respecting women, career goals, abstinence, and skeet shooting.
● Riverview Gardens Chess Team- created and coached a motley crew of 11 misfits who initially had zero chess skills; 6 months later we flew to Nationals in Columbus, Ohio to earn 27th in the nation.
● Riverview Gardens- Overhauled and redesigned loading/unloading of 23 buses- Confusion, fights, and riots were common as over 1200 students arrived/exited our middle school each day. By reversing traffic flow, working with local government officials, and local police- we enhanced safety, cut loading/unloading times, and improved relations with our community.
● Removed Tenured Teacher without litigation- Intense instructional support was provided, teacher failed to reach required goals, effective documentation, coupled with communication; convinced teacher to retire for her own benefit and student benefit.
● Created and directed Christmas Concert- with only 6 weeks to prepare, teacher had been removed from position leaving absolutely no preparations, ¨A Soldierś Christmas¨- featuring songs popular from every conflict from the Revolutionary War through modern times. K-12 coupled with audiovisual show.
● Acquired grant to more than cover my salary- working with DESE, researched revenue streams our school had no prior knowledge of, $85,000 renewable yearly, targeted at library expansion, special needs children, and transportation.
● Created and implemented ¨Extreme Teaching Seminar¨- Once per month, dynamic, high engagement, powerful learning experience showcasing the best in teaching/learning. This involved the concept of extreme teaching where the topic would stir emotion and create a sense of urgency for the learner.
● Family Dance- Conceived and created a community-wide event by combining the concepts of a father/daughter dance with a mother/son dance, Curriculum Vitae: Wayne B. Juliano Ed.S this became an annual event linking the school and community while bringing families together. Training and its Application
● PLC Training- Over 200 hours of advanced PLC leadership training, employed these skills for three years as a PLC leader, led all stakeholders in the development of vision, mission, and smart goals.
● Instructional Practices Inventory- Advanced training with the IPI, applied these skills to observe, evaluate, and prescribe methods of growth for teaching staff. This constituted, supported, and underpinned my recommendations made to the superintendent and BOE regarding staff hires and retention.
● Connection-Break-Repair Training- Over 60 hours of high-level instruction in using relationships and dialogue to prevent and de-escalate negative student behaviors. In the past 10 years I have written virtually zero office referrals due to these techniques.
● Student Satisfaction Survey Training- instruction in the creation of surveys to elicit vital information from students regarding teacher efficacy. This feedback has been imperative to my own personal growth as an educator. Interests/Goals/Hobbies
● Instructional Leadership- I experience personal and professional satisfaction when helping colleagues. As an Instructional Coach, I enjoy sharing with colleagues techniques and methods which generate a positive classroom climate, no referrals, zero late-work, high student participation, and authentic learning.
● Greater Challenges- My goal of life-long learning requires continual growth and tougher assignments. To be put to use by my district, in ways that push me to the limits of my abilities, is what I strive for.
● Polymath- A colleague applied this term to me several years ago, I did not know what it meant. I have come to realize that it may be the kindest compliment I will ever receive. Wanting to learn everything, to study subjects with great diversity and origin, to contemplate until my last breath: to squeeze all the marrow out of life as a grateful learner- this is my goal.
● Chess-Guitar-Log cabins: these encompass my life-long hobbies. Chess builds brains and facilitates Curriculum Vitae: Wayne B. Juliano Ed.S relationships with my students. Teaching guitar likewise has helped so many students find talent in themselves when they thought they had none. Log cabins have been in my soul since I was 11 years old- restoring these masterpieces provides a satisfaction only paralleled by reaching and teaching students. Curriculum Vitae: Wayne B. Juliano Ed.S
- Educational Specialist at University of Missouri-Columbia
- principal citing my pedagogical skills as unequalled and worthy of proliferation at University
- at CMSU
- Student Government at CMSU
1 month at this Job
• Lesson plan activities and experiments that are multi age appropriate for learning basic science concepts and to implement these activities. Assistant Educational Specialist
• Develop curriculum education boxes for individual classes from young toddlers to Pre K level which include curriculum
• educational resource books, age appropriate story books, plus outlined lesson Plan instruction
• Book ordering for said boxes
• Set up and maintain Special Education Rooms
• Create Instructions for teachers for said rooms
• Maintain Resource Rooms and to make sure Resource Room is stocked for teachers Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
• Asses and record observations on the progress of each child in their development
• Evaluate each child in cognitive, language and literacy, both fine and gross motor skills and social skills
• Document assessments for review with parents
• Develop classroom schedules, lesson planning, selection of age appropriate materials, calendars and implement planned activities
• Guide each child in their developmental through planned age appropriate developmental activities
• Design a learning environment that is age appropriate, safe, and secure classroom
• Exam all lesson plans in compliance with state child care licensor requirements
- Assistant Educational Specialist at Children's Learning Adventure
- Lead Toddler Two Teacher at Living Streams Christian Preschool
- Lead Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at
- Science Teacher at Camelback Christian School
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood Development
Serves as instructional lead for the building, reviews lesson plans, implement school curriculum.Skill in the development and delivery of instruction to children, skill in decision making and problem solving,Skill in oral and written communication.Knowledge of effective teaching strategies, knowledge of curriculum development principles,Ensures compliance with safety standards. Serve as the school educational specialist, supervision of 7 staff members. Lead teacher for the 2 year old Early Preschool Class. My class is an inclusion class. I create lesson plans and daily activities for the 2 year olds, assist with potty training, circle time activities. All activities are age appropriate and preparing the student for the next grade level. Provide staff to staff training on classroom lessons plans.
- Lead Preschool Teacher and Educational Specialist at Light Years Dev . Child Care Center
- Substitute Teacher at Portsmouth Public Schools
- Notary Public at
- Financial Management Analyst at Tek Systems
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Elem. Education
- Associates of Accounting