Provides expert advice to line and staff personnel in the development and implementation of the EEO Affirmative
Employment Plan (AEP).
• Through analysis of management practices, organizational structures, employment patterns, lines of progression, determines EEO problem areas/barriers.
• Conceives methods to eliminate problems and/or overcome barriers, and personally monitors progress toward that end. Ensures actions are taken to eliminate underrepresentation by monitoring selections and establishing programs (in conjunction with the Civilian Personnel Office) which will obtain goals and objectives established in the plan.
• Develops policies and procedures for the overall EEO program which includes Army Special Emphasis Programs (SEPs), EEO counseling, complaints administration, and related training services.
• Analyzes, monitors, and administratively processes EEO discrimination complaints to identify problem areas, and develop information for use in designing more effective program plans and actions.
• Ensures civilian complaints are processed in accordance with regulatory procedures. Independently evaluates and analyzes complaints to identify personnel management practices/ deficiencies that may contribute to allegations of discrimination. Develops recommendations for alternative resolutions as directed by Federal guidelines.
• Coordinates complaints, when necessary with Human Resources Officer, Inspector General (IG), Congressional and Special Actions Branch, and/or the Labor Counselor in the Office of the Staff Judge Advocate.
• Administers the informal and formal complaint process.
• Processes difficult and complex individual/class complaints of discrimination with charges of reprisal, coercion, intimidation and harassment, etc.
• Services a large and complex multi-mission military workforce, which includes appropriated fund and non- appropriated fund employees at all grade levels and several tenant activities.
• Reviews, develops and implements procedures for processing formal and informal Equal Employment Opportunity complaints of discrimination.
• Works closely with Equal Employment Opportunity Complaints (EEOC) Administrative Judges, IRD investigators and Labor Counselors in the preparation for and the conduct of EEOC hearings and agency investigations.
• Monitors the proper and timely investigation of EEO complaints.
• Provides logistical support to include locating, assembling and organizing appropriate documentation, in response to investigations and hearings resulting from formal complaints.
• Determines needs and advises the Equal Employment Officer, Command Group, and other line and staff managers on problems affecting individuals with disabilities such as accessibility, promotions, professional development, training, and recruitment.
• Identifies system-wide problems and recommends solutions to the EEO Officer.
• Provides briefings, reports, and analysis on accomplishments and trends in the Individuals with Disabilities and EEO programs. Monitors recruitment and Upward Mobility Plans to eliminate under-representation and barriers toward Individuals with Disabilities in professional, managerial, and supervisory positions.
• Plans, develops and participates in the presentation of formal training to managers, supervisors, employees and collateral duty counselors to enable a better understanding of all facets of the EEO program and diversity issues. Develops and promotes EEO program publicity and reference materials.
• Provides leadership and guidance to collateral duty EEO counselors in proper execution of the complaint process. Makes recommendations to the EEO Officer on selection, training and performance evaluations of EEO counselors.
• Reviews EEO counselor's final reports to ensure they are comprehensive and well documented prior to submission to the EEO Officer.
• Ensures records are complete before forwarding for formal processing
- EEO Specialist at DEPARTMENT OF ARMY
- Facilities Management Analyst at KALMAN & COMPANY
- Administrative Assistant III at KALMAN & COMPANY
- Production Supervisor at CINTAS CORPORATION
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
98314; Kevin Kirkpatrick, 360-476-5020; may contact supervisor. Serve as one of four EEO Complaints Counselors. Provide support to PSNS & IMF (approximately 14,500 civilian employees). Primary duties conducted are: thorough processing of EEO complaints notifying HR specialists and management on sensitive issues relating to workplace and/or EEO complaints reporting allegations of harassment/sexual harassment up the chain of command even if not filing an EEO complaint counsel and provide options to complainant as it relates to the informal and formal EEO process educate employees on the benefits of the Alternative Dispute Resolution(ADR)/Mediation program develop and/or conduct training on various EEO topics to include: roles and responsibilities of employees/supervisors, harassment, disparate treatment/impact, class complaints, ADR, etc. develop various correspondence documents/letters throughout the EEO process such as Counselor Report, Notice of Final Interview/Right to File Formal Notice of Receipt of Formal Accept/Dismiss Letters Transmission of Investigative File, Response to Appeals, etc. Update the I-Complaints program for each step that is completed during the informal and formal EEO process, ensuring to meet the deadline requirements accordingly Conduct fact-finding inquiries as it relates to each complaint summarize fact-finding with the management official assigned to the complaint to discuss possible options for resolution and completion of a settlement agreement conduct case-law research to assist management in making an informed decision on each case facilitate discussions between complainant and management when agreed to meet in this manner conduct case-law research to assist in determining if a formal EEO complaint should be accepted or dismissed Compile data reports as comparators for case files at the formal process request and collect various documents from the Agency to be included in the investigative file complete sufficiency reviews on investigative files completed by an investigator. Serve as Reasonable Accommodation Specialist. Primary duties consist of: interactive discussion with employee advisory team meetings to discuss request tracking of medical documentation requested completion of various correspondence to include accept/deny accommodation request, offer of consideration for reassignment collection of essential functions review of limitations to determine if employee may be qualified for another position initiate request for job search update NEAT and various tracker reports conduct training for all employees regarding the reasonable accommodation process. Knowledge of EEO laws, regulations, policies, and administrative case law to be applied to work assignments. Knowledge and ability to use the following resources for research and assistance: Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Negotiated Union Contracts, Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Website, MD-110, 29 CFR 1614, DON Complaints Manual, CHRM, U.S. Codes Website, CyberFeds Website, EEOC Website, Executive Orders. Conduct barrier analysis interviews to determine trends in specific identified groups/issues. Assisted in mentoring new EEO Counselor upon reporting in 2016. Serve as EEO Advisor to the LGBT Employee Resource Group. Served as Acting Deputy EEO during his absence in 2017.
- EEO Specialist at W. Street, Code
- Human Resources Specialist at
- Office Assistant at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Human Resources Manager at K-Mart
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Coordinated recruitment assignments with all agency bureaus in addressing staffing requests. Reviewed and established all EEO/Diversity components of Recruitment. Established parameters for the Recruitment Process (Job Descriptions, Job Postings, Interview Questions, Interview Panel Creation, Selection Process, Review and Forward Correspondence to Rejected Candidates). Attend College, Community Job Fairs and establish relationships with Veteran and Disability Organizations. Train and oversee the Recruitment Staff with regards to EEO. Work in conjunction with Recruitment Team on HR Information components. Train Division Chiefs, Bureau Chiefs and Administrative Supervisors on EEO, Diversity and proper Interview techniques. Establish parameters for recruitment team initiatives. Update the Monthly statistical report with regard to EEO/Recruitment. Rotate with Recruitment Team the weekly recruitment report as well as the year to end report.
- Recruitment/E.E.O. Specialist at OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY BRONX COUNTY
- Human Resources Consultant at Karl Kemp & Associates, Ltd
- Senior Human Resources Field Generalist at 180 Connect, Inc
- Human Resources Generalist/Consultant at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology
1400 Independence Ave., SW, Room 3913S GS-260-13 Washington, DC 20250 40 hrs p/week Supervisor: Alan Robinson, Deputy Director (may be contacted), (202) 720-6161 EEO Specialist, Office of Outreach, Diversity & Equal Opportunity PROGRAM MANAGEMENT: Specialist and subject matter expert on EEO policies and programs for Agricultural Research Service, an agency of 5,000+ employees. Identify and evaluate a broad base of EEO program issues for the Agency. Continually assess and monitor progress and track workflow of long and short-range special projects and EEO program issues. Analyze and review EEO complaint information; identify best course of action and determine potential impact on agency programs, support and employee performance; and provide recommendations for corrective or preventative actions. Manage an automated complaint management tracking system using case management database (iComplaints) to monitor complaint status of 30 - 50 EEO complaints annually from beginning to closure for the Research,
- EEO Specialist, Office of Outreach, Diversity & Equal Opportunity at USDA, Agricultural Research Service, ODEO
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
- - Purchase Card Management System
• Collect data and submit VETS 4212 reports
• Collect data and submit EEO-1 reports
• Develop and improve reports involving internal EEO data
• Collect and analyze data for Affirmative Action Plan
• Provide monthly Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Program (OFCCP) training to staff and Managed Service Program (MSP) associate suppliers
• Provide weekly Form I-9 and E-Verify training
• Develop and improve training programs involving OFCCP and Form I-9/E-Verify compliance
• Conduct internal OFCCP audits to ensure compliance
• Main POC for USCIS regulations pertaining to OFCCP, Form I-9, E-Verify, and F-1 visa inquires
• Provide guidance to staff and contractors regarding employment reverifications
- Affirmative Action/EEO Specialist at Aleron Shared Resources
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at Aleron Shared Resources
- HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN at PRAXAIR INC
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at PIXLEY'S SHURFINE
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS
• Process and analyze complaints of discrimination in accordance with applicable laws and legal decisions
• Train employees on their rights and obligations relating to discrimination
- EEO Specialist at Drug Enforcement Administration
- EEO Specialist at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Paralegal Studies
• Conducts investigations on internal and external (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Department of Fair Employment and Housing) discrimination complaints, pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, with precision and timeliness.
• Analyzes and collects documents and information provided in investigations in order to prepare a Report of Findings. Once completed presents Report of Findings to no less than eight executive and senior management level committee members.
• Collaborates with the Legal Office, Human Resources, and affected Branch in all internal and external discrimination investigations.
• Provides assistance and counsel to management regarding, but not limited to, human resources practices, policies and procedures, compliance with employment regulations and laws, and resolutions of discrimination complaints.
• Monitors local workforce areas for compliance with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Section 188 and implements regulation changes as needed.
• Issues findings to local workforce areas and provides technical assistance in order to resolve findings pursuant to WIOA Section 188.
• Analyzes federal and local regulations to determine impact on the department and provides guidance to management.
• Acted as project lead for enterprise wide Language Access Plan and leads all initiatives outlined in the plan.
• Acts as project lead for Dymally-Alatorre Language Survey; analyzes all documents and information and prepares a report for the California Department of Human Resources.
• Acts as department wide Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator and provides reasonable accommodations to all external customers.
• Performs and updates EEO related training to departmental managers and supervisors.
• Provides consultative services to managers with employee issues.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Specialist at Employment Development Department
- Associate Manager at Ulta Salon Cosmetic & Fragrance
- Human Resources Advisor at Ulta, Inc
- Associate Manager at Ulta Salon Cosmetic & Fragrance
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Paralegal Certification
- Bachelor's - History/French
Responsible for providing EEO Counseling to 1200 or more SSA employee working within the WBDOC location, develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate the Informal Complaint Process for individuals alleging discrimination. Conduct underutilization studies and barrier analyses to determine if members of underrepresented groups are being afforded equal opportunity for employment and advancement. Design, develop, coordinate and conduct specialized briefings, orientations and training for managers, supervisors and employees on EEO program requirements, responsibilities and goals including complaints processing and adjudication, sexual harassment prevention and affirmative action.
- EEO Specialist at Civil Rights & Equal Opportunity- Wilkes-Barre Data Operation Center
- Security Guard (Wyoming Valley Mall) at (Wyoming Valley Mall) Allied Universal
- Supervisory Police Officer at Department Of Defense
- Resource Advisor - 7th Security Forces Squadron Dyess at Air Force
5 years at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Leadership & Professional Advancement
- Bachelor's of Science degree - sociology/counseling
Ensuring that management Follows federal government policy. Ensuring that the workplace is free from discrimination and harassment in that management provide cable opportunity an equitable treatment for all employees. To ensure that employees are not unfairly disadvantaged based on non-numeric factors. Investigated charges of discrimination against employers who are covered by the law. Fairly and accurately assessed allegations, presented findings to district level EEO officer. Worked to prevent discrimination before it occurred throughout reach, education, and assistance programs. Provided leadership and guidance to the agency aspects of equal employment opportunity programs. ensure the agency is in compliance with EEOC regulations. Providing technical assistance to the agency, developed and distributed educational materials and conducted training for all stakeholders. Provided guidance and assistance to those who conducted hearings on EEO complaints. Stay current on all aspects of EEO policy and legislative changes that would impact agencies policies on equal employment. Trained employees on policies and what to do if and place out the rights had been violated. Served as a point contact for a place to report possible violations, and as a point of contact for supervisors and managers who received complaints from employees.
- SPECIALIST, FEA at EEO
- at SHAPE AMERICAN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- University Supervisor for Teacher Certification at Midwestern State University
- LIBRARY TECHNICIAN at NAVAL AIR STATION
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- DOCTORATE - EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- MASTERS - PRINCIPAL LEADERSHIP
- MASTERS - EDUCATION TEACHER EDUCATION
- BACHELOR'S - HISTORY/ART
Perform investigatory services for clients in the areas of harassment in the workplace and EEO-based concerns and complaints. Mind Your Business, Inc. 305 8th Ave E, Hendersonville, NC 28792
- EEO Consultant at Preempt
- at Randstad, Inc
- EEO Consultant at Social Security Administration
- EEO Consultant at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources coursework
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science