Regional EEO Field Manager, GS-14, Program Analyst/ Supervisory EEO Specialist, GS-14, Office Of Resolution Management.
- EEO Specialist at Federal Government
- Supervisory, EEO Specialist, GS-14, GS-13 at Department of Veteran Affairs VA Medical Center
- Case Manager Supervisor at
33 years, 11 months at this Job
- N/A - Political Science
- Some college
Acts as the activities subject matter expert on the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) program. Provides information to employees, applicants, and management officials about the ADR process and encourages its use, as appropriate, to include coordinating the mediation meeting. Coordinated/processed Reasonable Accommodation (RA) requests for the assigned activities, conducted interactive meetings with employees with targeted disabilities and their direct management official to provide information and fulfilment of a RA request. Counseled employees concerning their employment, rights, and responsibilities under the EEO/AA Program requirements, process informal and formal complaints from filing to closure, track each individual case using the Department of the Navy wide tracking system iComplaints, timely process and respond to all EEOC remands and appeals. Accepted and dismissed formal complaints in accordance with EEOC regulatory requirements for processing EEO complaints. Prepared required correspondence/ documentation for forwarding complaints for investigation, hearing, review and/ or appeal. Brought situations with potential adverse effects to the forefront; provide assistance in methods/techniques for achieving actions, e.g., recruiting, locating protected groups for recruitment purposes. Monitor, evaluate/ analyze and report the success of the implementation of EEO/AA Program plans in meeting annual goals and Program objectives.
- EEO Specialist at Department of Defense
- Equal Employment Opportunity Assistant, GS at Naval Facilities Engineering Command Atlantic
- Workforce Development Assistant, GS at Naval Facilities Engineering Command Mid-Atlantic
- Workforce Development Assistant Student Trainee, GS at Naval Facilities Engineering Command Mid-Atlantic
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Counseling - Counseling
- Masters of Human Service Counseling - Business Cognate
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
`Conducted Employee complaint interviewers & complaints investigations and hearings for five years at the Baltimore, Md EEOC office. `Engaged in collaborative relationships with EEO staff, respondent's legal representatives, union representatives. Prepared & submitted investigative findings in a timely manner in accordance to Federal laws and regulations.
- EEO Specialist, Investigator at Baltimore, Maryland Regional EEOC Office
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Social Work-MSW, & Religion- Doc Min & Phd
Managed reasonable work accommodation process in accordance with Americans with Disabilities Act as amended (ADAAA). Provided coaching and advice to management about ADAAA and on Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) issues. Analyzed ADA/Section 504 reasonable accommodation requests submitted by faculty and staff with disabilities, which typically included (1) communicating with the individual requesting the accommodation, the individual's supervisor, the individual's medical provider, and other necessary parties (e.g., the Office of Human Resources); (2) determining if the accommodation requested (or an alternative accommodation) should be granted, and; (3) drafting an accommodation determination letter at the end of analysis. Work accommodation requests included: additional leave as an accommodation, emotional support and service animals, fragrance sensitivities, food allergies, pregnancy accommodations, religious accommodations, modified work schedules, sign language interpreters, special equipment, parking accommodations, etc.
• Partnered with human resources business partners, HR leaders, managers and leaders in the University's schools and units to appropriately address performance concerns related to employees with disabilities.
• Created and co-facilitated training sessions related to ADAAA. Investigated allegations of discrimination and harassment and other workplace matters. Facilitated mediation sessions to resolve workplace disputes.
• Planned various events, including diversity workshops and seminars related to EEO and ADAAA compliance.
- EEO Specialist at NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
- EEO Program Coordinator at NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
- Human Resources Generalist/Assistant at THE PUBLIC BUILDING COMMISSION OF CHICAGO
- Human Resources Assistant at THE LATIN SCHOOL OF CHICAGO
8 years at this Job
- B.S. - Course work completed toward undergraduate degree: Organizational Behavior
- Certificate of Completion
Over see USCH EEO program at ALC Elizabeth City, NC
- EEO Specialist, USCG at Civil Service
at this Job
As a collateral duty, I serve as brigade EEO representative and IMCOM EEO Counselor. I manage 500th MI BDE EEO program ensuring that there is EEO input on actions, policy, and program goals. I provide EEO Specialist support to include training, EEO counseling services, develop operating procedures, generate reports, draft letters, checklists, and form templates. I execute and meet all EEO inspection program requirements in a timely manner.
- EEO Counselor at U.S. Army 500th MI BDE
- Security Specialist at U.S. Army 500th MI BDE
- Help Desk Technical Support-Tier II at CSRA
- Security Specialist at U.S. Army 780th MI BDE
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MS - Mgmt. Information Systems
- BS - Communications Media
Coordinated recruitment assignments with all agency bureaus in addressing staffing requests. Reviewed and established all EEO/Diversity components of Recruitment. Established parameters for the Recruitment Process (Job Descriptions, Job Postings, Interview Questions, Interview Panel Creation, Selection Process, Review and Forward Correspondence to Rejected Candidates). Attend College, Community Job Fairs and establish relationships with Veteran and Disability Organizations. Train and oversee the Recruitment Staff with regards to EEO. Work in conjunction with Recruitment Team on HR Information components. Train Division Chiefs, Bureau Chiefs and Administrative Supervisors on EEO, Diversity and proper Interview techniques. Establish parameters for recruitment team initiatives. Update the Monthly statistical report with regard to EEO/Recruitment. Rotate with Recruitment Team the weekly recruitment report as well as the year to end report.
- Recruitment/E.E.O. Specialist at OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY BRONX COUNTY
- Human Resources Consultant at Karl Kemp & Associates, Ltd
- Senior Human Resources Field Generalist at 180 Connect, Inc
- Human Resources Generalist/Consultant at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Sociology
Served as the Equal Opportunity Assistant for EEO Manager. Planned, developed, coordinated, implemented, directed, and controlled overall activities related to HR activities, training, contraction, quality monitoring, and compliance with applicable regulation or policy for EEO. Prepared recurring and special reports on status of informal complaints. Provided monthly and quarterly status reports on informal complaints processing to EEO Specialist for distribution to Equal Employment Program Manager, District Counsel and other involved parties. Provided weekly status information on pre-complaint to EEO Manager. Analyzed the administrative workflow and Robles's to establish and develop operations procedures to ensure proper functioning of all organizational components of the service. Coordinated and integrated work activities with organizational elements at all levels within the system. Ensured prompt distribution of notices of personnel changes, and proper maintenance of employee cards.
- EEO-Intern at MEDVAMC
- Area Supervisor at Ross Dress for Less
- Front-end Cashier at Randalls Grocery Store
- Office assistant at J&L Rentals
1 month at this Job
Research and recruit DBE/ACDBEs and TGBs in the areas of construction,
consultants and concessions;
• Assist in maintaining the appeals process specifically for the Certification Review Committee;
• Maintain the process to disseminate information to DBE/ACDBEs & TGBs
• Perform training and informational sessions for businesses and MAC employees
• Conduct on-site interviews with protected class small businesses to ensure compliance with FAA regulations 49 CFR Part 23 &26. Determine firms meet the requirements and prepare and present a recommendation for certification the Certification Application Committee (CAC);
• Prepare, report and present DBE/ACDBE & TGB participation on construction and concessions, consultants, goods and services and supplies activity to both FAA, Legislature and MAC Commission;
• Determine and recommend DBE/ACDBE & TGB goals in construction and concessions;
• Participate on review panels and determine compliance language for RFP, RFB, RFQ's;
• Monitor construction, consultants and concessions agreements (i.e. Joint Ventures) to ensure contract compliance;
• Attend business and employment fairs as a MAC Diversity representative;
• Act as Diversity Manager when needed.
• Assist Airport Development, Legal and Concession Management and Airline Affairs departments with issues related to federally and non-federally funded contracts;
• Collaborate with Purchasing Department to support and encourage small business purchasing of goods and services internally;
• Develop and maintain relationships with the FAA Civil Rights Officials on issues relating to DBE/ACDBE goals, audits and other program elements of 49 CFR part 23 and 26 and the Department of Administration responsible officials for the TGB program;
• Maintain a current knowledge of existing, new or pending legislation that impacts DBE/ACDBEs & TGBs and MAC's responsibilities related to federal funding and Minnesota State Statutes;
• Assist with the Affirmative Action Plan and complaint investigations and other required reports and documents;
• Maintain and update the DBE/ACDBE Plan;
• Represent MAC at the Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC);
• Represent MAC at community functions including, but not limited to, the National Association of Minority Contractors, Association of Women Contractors, Minority Economic Development Council and mainstream organizations;
• Past board member and sub-committee Chair of National Association of Minority Contractors Upper Midwest (NAMC-UM);
• Develop and maintain working relationship with staff from the Minnesota Department of Transportation and Metropolitan Council and the City of Minneapolis. Human Resources Project Coordinator
• Maintain and update job descriptions in coordination with hiring managers;
• Assist hiring Managers in planning recruiting and hiring processes;
• Administer/update central files and applicant tracking system (JDE) ;
• Research, recommend and place advertisements, within budget guidelines for position openings;
• Audit ads, job hotline, intranet postings, and internet postings for quality accessibility; take corrective action when necessary;
• Prepare and administer job postings;
• Coordinate post-offer (contingent), final hire, and screening checks (e.g., work eligibility, background, physical/psychological) and report results, track expenses and administer billing;
• Coordinate interview processes, including schedule, materials preparation and panel orientation;
• Coordinate new hire start date, collect and process related documentation;
• Prepare/distribute weekly staffing reports;
• Track and report internal temporary utilization for company temporary employees;
• Administer probationary review notification process for hired and promoted employees.
- Contract Compliance and EEO Specialist at Metropolitan Airports Commission
- Telecommunicator/911 Operator at City of Minneapolis - Emergency Communications
- Building Contractor License Clerk at City of Minneapolis - Licenses & Consumer Services
28 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business Management
- A.A.S. degree - E-Commerce/Web Design
- Human Resources Certification
Washington, D.C October 2018 - January 2019
• Assisted with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations
• Conducted physically filing of case files and other administrative functions to help promote the efficiency of our office;
• Assisted with the scheduling and setup of training sessions via our virtual intranet platform;
• Attended multiple training sessions on core topics such as diversity and inclusion, reasonable accommodation, sexual/non-sexual harassment, hostile work environment, discrimination/retaliation, and unconscious bias;
• Helped to organize our online filing folders regarding case files, memoranda, organizational climate assessments, and operational reviews; and
• Shadowed the Sr. EEO Specialist while I advised managers and employees regarding their employee rights and obligations as well as recommended courses of actions relating to discrimination, retaliation, harassment, hostile work environment, as well as diversity and inclusion.
- Shadowed the Sr. EEO Specialist at Internal Revenue Service
- Gymnastics Instructor /Coach at Capital Gymnastics
- Internship Experience at Worldwide Speakers Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology - Law and Society