Worked as the EHS Specialist utilizing my background to tackle weak programs making them more structured, clear and concise. Using my skills I educated the work force on environmental and safety requirements. With the focus to foster a good relationship with the workforce and the EHS department many hours were spent on the plant floor.
- EHS Specialist at KIK Custom Products Inc.
- Operations Manager at AAA Auto Salvage
- Environmental Scientist II at Dade Moeller and Associates
- Environmental Scientist at Environmental Assessment Services
9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Environmental Health
On site medical representative EHS specialist
- EHS Specialist at Amazon.com
- Overnight Stocker at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Firefighter/EMT at Beverly fire co no.1
- EMT-Basic at Gem Ambulance
2 months at this Job
- Na - Paramedi science
As an EHS Specialist I help provide structure and support to the Constellium organization by driving EHS through various means, by effectively coordinating the EHS First programs, and by providing technical and logistical support in the maintenance and continual improvement of the EHS management systems and in new projects. This also includes ownership of EHS reporting requirements. As well as EHS issues of employees. I am responsible for new hire orientation, refresher training, and EHS program awareness. I am responsible for updating SDS, hazard identification, risk management, Risk control (HIRARC), environmental spreadsheets, safety audits, incident investigation, management of change documentation, and general work permits. I engage my team by conducting leadership safety tours and 8Ds.
- EHS Specialist at Constellium
- Load Planner at Quest Trucking
- Staff Sergeant/Night Operations Supervisor at Top Gun Security and Investigation
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
● Implement safety policies to guarantee policy compliance with internal and external regulations. Ex. OSHA, ANSI, EPA, NFPA
● Proactively analyze tasks for potential safety issues and recommend risk reduction solutions.
● Actively work with RME and BBM on developing and implementing safe engineering solutions.
● Experience Material Handling Equipment, including conveyance, PIT, and Robotics. Specializing myself in Safeguarding for MHE.
● Participated in multiple kaizens that have improved safety and operations.
● Oversee the hazardous waste program including regulated waste, storm water, and air compliance.
● Attend and deliver safety information at daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with different parties such as Sr. Ops, General and Regional Managers. Lead pre-shift safety meeting with associates.
● Developed numerous Excel workbooks that produce and track quality safety metrics quickly and efficiently. Distributed workbooks to other sites network wide. Utilize data to push safety initiatives.
● Provided first aid treatment to injured or ill associates, maintained all confidential patient records, and handled worker compensation paperwork.
● Developed and delivered safety training to all levels of operation members.
● Maintained OSHA 300 Log and other recordkeeping documents.
● Overseen medical and safety budgets and inventory.
● Traveled and assisted other sites in the network to help improve safety compliance and policy implementation.
● Work with internal and external stakeholders and contractors frequently on issues that directly affect safety and business continuity.
● Head of the Associate Safety Committee where I guide others on developing and implementing safety projects to reduce data trends.
● Successfully launched two brand new fulfillment centers in North Carolina, CLT2 and CLT3. Helped lead both sites to have some of the best safety ratings in the entire NAFC.
● Trained and developed new EHS Specialist and Medical Reps.
- EHS Specialist at Amazon
- Fire Control Specialist II at Salisbury Fire Department
- Volunteer at FDIC Conference at FDIC - PennWell Corporation
- Internship at Salisbury Fire Department
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Fire Protection and Safety Management
- Bachelor of Science - Fire & Safety Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering
Alabama, Grand Rapids, Holland Michigan, Freeport, Tx
Site EHS Specialist - Alabama Power Station, Consumer Energy, Olin Turbine / FieldCore GE
• Oversee confined space work in Gas and Steam Turbines
• Observe critical lifts for safe procedures
• Perform safety audits with crews on upper and lower deck levels
• Perform new hire orientations and safety meetings
- Site EHS Specialist at Alabama Power Station, Consumer Energy, Olin Turbine / FieldCore GE
- HSE Project Advisor at INEOS Chemicals / Wood Group
- HSE Project Advisor at Chevron Chemicals / Enterprise Products LNG for Wood Group
- SHES Supervisor at Sasol / Cajun Industries
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
21001 Kittridge Street, Canoga Park, CA 91304, Phone: (818) 702-0042
EHS Specialist Assistant
• Assist in the development and implementation of the site's policies, procedures, training and programs to achieve and maintain compliance with relevant laws and regulations (OSHA, EPA, NFPA, DOT, and FDA).
• Support Industrial Hygiene monitoring as needed.
• Help conducting routine inspections for Environmental Programs
• Assisting in causal analysis for injuries.
• Providing administrative support for EHS training and Safety training.
• Reconciliation of inspection reports for all life safety equipment (fire extinguishers, eyewash and safety shower station, chemical spill kits, first aid kits, AEDs, and oxygen cylinders) to verify that all equipment inspections are properly documented on a monthly basis.
• Assist in the ergonomic safety program, conduct ergonomic evaluations and provide recommendations for corrective measures.
• Prepare and perform presentations to provide provided appropriate training for all employees
• Lead the site's Hazardous Waste program and activities
• Coordinate EHS audits across the organization, and drive results around needed corrective actions.
• Partner with site leadership to ensure they are aware of their specific duties towards employees and non-employees
• Coordinate the maintenance of Safety Data Sheet sheet on company products.
• Provide training and supervision for all facility emergency response plans.
• Assist with the Hazardous Waste Program and supporting vendors/contractors. Serve as a back up to the EHS Waste Coordinator.
- EHS Specialist Assistant at Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Lab Scientist I at Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Lab Associate I at Quest Diagnostic Nicols Institution
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Environmental Occupational Health
- - Environmental & Occupational Technical Symposium
- BS - Biochemistry/Chemistry
- AA - Social Behavior
Current) October 2017 - Current Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives EHS Specialist * Identify and inform management of compliance issues, safety risks, and improvement opportunities through the conduct of daily, weekly, and monthly audits * Facilitate incident investigation process * Maintain required paperwork to comply with Amazon and OSHA regulations * Enter Safety Incident Information in internal database in a timely manner * Perform safety observations & audits * Train and assist others (Area Managers, safety team members, etc.) to complete their safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow Safety Rules, etc.) * May have additional responsibility for fire prevention, hazardous waste management, or other safety related activities depending on the business unit and location * Participate in process improvement activities and manage actions to completion * Grace Industries, Inc. Bath Pennsylvania
- EHS Specialist at Amazon
- Laborer at Rettew Associates
- General Contractor at
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Environmental Healthy Applied Engineering - Occupational Safety and Environmental Healthy Applied Engineering
My role at Celanese is generalized to take full advantage of my EHS degree. As a result, I have a wide range of expertise in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, and Environmental. Main roles and responsibilities:
• 24/7 Safety and Environmental Leader for Shipping Operations
• Safety Leader and Auditor during Maintenance Shutdowns
• Sitewide Coordinator of the Leak Detection and Repair Program
• Technology Coordinator for Emergency Operations
• Manager of Regulatory Task-Tracking Database
• Developing and Maintaining EHS Policies
• Creating and Delivering Sitewide EHS Training
• Leading Incident Investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Industrial Hygiene Noise & Air Monitoring
• Organizing Safety Awareness Events and Activities
• Environmental Data Collection & Reporting
- EHS Specialist at Celanese Corporation
- EHS Intern at Celanese
- Intern at EHS
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety
Leading over 30 U.S. Fire Safety Air Tanker bases safety, health and environmental program through proactive beyond regulatory compliance. A thorough understanding of regulatory requirements and the ability to communicate well to personnel at all levels of the organization. Support Perimeter Solutions LP personnel and over 300 Contractors at all levels by providing regulatory guidance and training, as well as addressing employee concerns.
• Manage, develop, implement, and present EHS training programs to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements to all site personnel as required at all bases.
• Review, improve and assist in implementing safety programs for base operations and for the other facilities.
• Evaluate EHS impacts for change management.
• Ensure the company meets all its legislative compliance obligations with OSHA, CAL/OSHA, EPA, CAL/EPA, DTSC, AQMD, DOT and local agencies.
• Lead and participate in audits of EHS programs and processes for bases.
• Coordinate and ensure timely regulatory and internal reporting requirements including site EHS metrics.
• Work closely with the Rancho facility and corporate EHS, Production and Quality staff in implementation and maintenance of RC 14001 program.
• Manage EHS documentation to meet Company and regulatory agency requirements.
• Promote EHS continual improvement and target issues through annual EHS plan.
• Create and review job safety analysis for the various activities conducted at the facilities.
• Coordinate with medical personnel and corporate staff in managing Worker's Compensation claims.
• Participate in the investigation of incidents, near misses and property damage incidents. Ensure follow-up is done to minimize future exposure and proper records/documents are maintained.
• Participate in and comply with company EHS initiatives and employee safety committee activities.
• Serve as primary contact for all regulatory agencies for inspections, permitting, reporting (air, waste, hazardous material storage).
• Manages all aspects of the facility waste programs, including RCRA wastes, Non-RCRA wastes, and non-hazardous wastes.
• Responsible for coordinating with departments that generate wastes on accurate waste characterization, updating and submitting new waste profiles as necessary, waste shipments, employee training, documentation and records in inspection.
• Ability to take necessary steps to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
- EHS Specialist at Perimeter Solutions LP
- Research Scientist at ICL Performance Products LP
- Laboratory Technician at ICL Performance Products LP
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MS - Environmental & Occupational Health
- BS - Biotechnology
implements and assists in the development of Site/Divisional Safety, Environmental, Security, and Hazmat programs for applicable business units. Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations while also performing EHS audits and assessments in order to prevent environmental, safety and hazmat related incidents. Reports back to Corporate EHS issues or concerns that require corporate assistance.
• Works with site management to implement Tennant EHS requirements
• Using Corporate policies/procedures as guidelines, customizes local policies/procedures to meet site requirements
• Customize/develop EHS trainings based on corporate guidelines
• Performs EHS trainings as needed to facility employees
• Customize/develop toolkits to site differences
• Conducts applicable environmental regulatory permitting, reporting and other day-to-day activities (i.e. recordkeeping, waste pick-ups, sampling)
• Implements and conducts EHS audits to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Tennant standards
• Performs various assessments (i.e. hazard assessment)
• Tracking, reporting and communicating EHS metrics to site leadership
• Communicates local results up to Corporate EHS
• Conducts local incident and injury reviews
• Ensures closure of action items deemed necessary from near-miss, incident, or injury reviews
• Manages facility emergency response programs
• Assists with various local security needs and ensure local security program aligns with corporate strategies
• Fosters relationship with local regulatory agencies
• Communicating to Corporate EHS department local regulatory changes that may affect corporate strategies
• Responsible for site Safety Data Sheet program and compliance
- EHS Specialist at Tennant Company
- EHS Manager at Koch Foods
- Assistant Safety Manager at JBS
- Safety Intern at General Electric
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Health
- A.A. - leadership