I am a certified EKG Technician, completes my Exam on April 2018. Looking for respectful job to earn experience.
- EKG Technician at Any
2 months at this Job
74104 918-574-9071 (EKG department) Supervisor: James Stewart EKG technician servicing Oklahoma Heart Institute as well as Hillcrest medical center (which includes burn center, women 's center, labor and delivery, neurology, specialty hospital etc.) this position provided me with exposure to inpatient hospital settings like experience working in ICU environments as well as during a code.Became familiar with recognizing some basic EKG interpretations. Administrative duties that provided experience working with Muse EKG computer system and some aspects of Epic EMR (relating to cardiology records, orders, charges, etc.).
- EKG Technician at Oklahoma Heart Institute
- Medical Assistant at Dr. Tahirkheli
- Clinic Assistant at Variety Care Clinic
- Teacher Assistant at University of Oklahoma
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - microbiology
• Phlebotomy / EKG Technician Certification I am a professional KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES Phlebotomist who focuses on Professional providing high-quality and
• Experienced in working at inpatient and outpatient locations as well as family-centered care to emergency departments. patients. I have an outstanding
• Experienced in dealing with nervous patients. experience of collecting
• Willing to accept direction from supervisory and technical staff. specimens from new-born,
• Communicating effectively with other team members. adult and pediatric patients
• Excellent problem solving skills and thrive on helping to solve problems. according to established
• Outstanding Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. protocols. As a true
• Supporting mobile blood donor activities. professional, I always follow
• Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy. approved procedures, manage
• Proficient in manual blood pressure measurements. medical resources responsibly
• Ability to use computer, Microsoft Office software and medical laboratory equipment. and capable of working in an
• Proficcient in using Word Processor, Excels, E-clinical Works, Medisoft independent manner with little Clincial, Office practicum, and NextGen 5 or no supervision.
• Ensuring that Standard Precaution procedures are followed at all times. My key strengths include
• Attention to detail. charting results on patients
• Able to work in an environment where there are frequent interruptions. with different medical
• Can effectively communicate with diverse populations. conditions and always
• Excellent manual dexterity. promoting a positive and
• Knowledge of good laboratory practices. professional image of the
• Ability to operate laboratory centrifuges. organization that I work for. On
• Possessing current First Aid and CPR certification. a personal level, I possess superb manual and finger EXPERIENCE dexterity and have no problem handling small tubes and labels. Staten Island University Hospital-Northwell Health, NY August 2018 - Present Phlebotomist My objective is to obtain a Responsibilities: Phlebotomist position that
• Collecting blood samples from clients and completing all accession logs on enables me to make a positive the computer properly. contribution to the health
• Going to patients bed in different units to draw blood, scan their ID tag and facility by utilizing my skills to select order test for the correct time. their fullest potential.
• Printing out labels and sticking to the appropriate tubes on patients bed sides.
- Phlebotomy / EKG Technician Certification at E-clinical Works
5 months at this Job
- EKG Technician at Saint Vincent's Hospital
- Phlebotomist at Reliant Medical Group
- Warehouse Lead at Wayfair.com
- at Warehouse Shipping, Bunzl New England
1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Radiolologic Technology ( finishing prerequisites for program)
• Process, analyze, interpret and edit EKG data
• Recognize abnormal cardiac rhythms/symptoms, and clearly communicate information to technicians
• Interpret and report of EKG data received for patients wearing monitoring devices to assist physicians in diagnosing of the patient.
- EKG Technician at Preventice Services
- EKG Technician extern at San Francisco General Hospital
- Phlebotomist extern at San Francisco General Hospital
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Performs EKG's, Reads the EKG's, answers phones, holter monitor, attaches orders for billing, connect care, muse, scheduling, using Epic,Transmitting EKG's from all units, performs on outpatients and inpatients, faxing over results and scanning into patient charts, releasing patient information, making DVD’s and CD’s for vascular and echo reports, PACCUBE and ECHOPAC systems.
- EKG Technician at Bon Secours Hospital
- Medical Assistant at Dominion Cardiovascular
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical assistant
Obtain accurate EKGs for patients throughout the hospital. Help doctors within the hospital and outside practices obtain EKG reports for patients. Practice isolation patient safety.
- EKG Technician at Atlantic Health
- Childcare Provider at
- Pre Authorization Specialist at Morristown Surgical Associates
- Sales Associate at CosmoProf Beauty Supply
7 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Radiography
- - EKG Tech
- - Medical Office Practice
- Diploma - Cosmetology
Read and interpret EKG strips for doctors and nurses. Answer phone calls and call the nurse and text if something abnormal comes up
- EKG Technician at Orange Park Medical Center
- Certified Patient Care Coordinator at Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Consulate Healthcare
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Homes watch Care Givers
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
•Explains the function and process of EKG exams to patients prior to the test.
•Adjusts EKG machines to individual patients.
•Administers stress tests, which monitor patient heart activity as they run on a treadmill.
•Administers Holter tests, which monitor patient heart activity for 24 hours.
•Logs and reviews test data.
•Notes specific images and places on the test results for physicians to review closely.
•Ensures that all EKG equipment is working properly.
•Requests new EKG testing equipment or supplies if needed.
• PaceMaker checks
- EKG Technician at RWJBarnabas Health CMC
- Medical Assistant/ EKG Tech at NJ Heart & Vascular Specialists
- Patient Access Rep at Community Medical Center
- Surgical Technician at Accredited Dermatology
1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
* Basic Arrhythmia Recognition Trained * Monitor patients' blood pressure and heart rate using EKG equipment during diagnostic procedures to notify the physician if something appears wrong. * Obtain and record patient identification, medical history, or test results. * Monitor patients' comfort and safety during tests, alerting physicians to abnormalities or changes in patient responses. * Prepare and position patients for testing. * Attach electrodes to the patients' chests, arms, and legs, connect electrodes to leads from the EKG machine, and operate the EKG machine to obtain a reading. * Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff. * Schedule and confirm patient appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- EKG Technician at Redlands Community Hospital
- Medical Assistant at Central Occupational Medicine
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Clinical & Administrative Medical Assisting