As an Elderly Caregiver, I would ensure the safety and independence of clients while providing family members the ‘peace of mind' that their loved ones are properly cared for. Developed strong and trusting rapport with each client to facilitate best care and assistance possible. -Supervised frequent activities such as medication and personal hygiene to ensure safety. -Maintained clean and well-organized environment to promote client happiness and safety. -Assisted disabled individuals to foster independence while still closely monitoring safety at all times. -Worked to improve patient outlook and daily living through compassionate care. -Administered all necessary medications as directed by care plan. -Monitored clients' progress to report necessary changes. 0Organized personal and professional calendars, including reminders for upcoming meetings and-events. -Leveraged personal and professional networks to secure new clients and to ensure client needs are met. -Secured travel accommodations for Elderly Caregiver and scheduled or booked appointments for upcoming events and meetings.
- Elderly Caregiver at Select Senior Care
- Youth Development Professional at Boys & Girls Club of Morgan County
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
Assisted disabled individuals to foster independence while still closely monitoring safety. Elderly Caregiver Developed strong and trusting rapport with each client to facilitate best care Maintained a clean and well-organized environment to promote client happiness and safety. Monitored clients' progress to report necessary changes. Administered all necessary medications as directed by care plan. Supervised frequent activities such as medication and personal hygiene to ensure safety. Ran errands, including grocery shopping and picking up dry cleaning. Created expense reports using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Provided care to client pets, including feeding, walking and grooming.
- Elderly Caregiver at You In Mind Care Giving
- Cashier at Atlanta's Best Wings
- Courtesy Clerk at Kroger
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
As a caregiver to my parents and my daughters father,I learned how to use oxygen machine,breathing treatments,colostomy bags ,bathe someone with broken ribs,wash their hair,assist them getting in and out wheelchairs safely,transported to where they needed to go,administered meds,logged their blood pressure and glucose readings daily,cooked,cleaned their home.
- Elderly Caregiver at personal caregiver
- Landscaping at
9 months at this Job
- 10th - high school diploma
Provide routine care and services to a client; bathe, groom and help with feeding needs; assist with ambulating, assess vital signs, monitor fluid input/output
- Elderly Caregiver at Elderly Care
- Childcare Provider at Private Care/Live in
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor's - Microbiology
I really enjoyed bein a caregiver with the elderly.. this is wut I did with a lot of my tim they need us now just as well we needed them when we was younger this is something that I never got a complaint always positive wit them..
- Elderly Caregiver at Home instead
- Server/Bartender at Frischs
- Assembly Worker at Montaplast of North America
- Server/Bartender at A lil bit of every weres
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Western hills high school - Nursing
- N/a - High school
Duties,Caregiver of Elderly Couple,Oversight of day-to -day activities.Ensure the couple perform activities of daily living they are capable of doing .Monitor functional activities Plan and prepare meals Laundry.Assist with personal care bathing hair care assist with elimination,etc.
- Elderly Caregiver at JonBec Care, Inc.
- Nanny/Caregiver/housekeeper at Home
- Caregiver/nanny/housekeeper at Home
2 years at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Assumed a critically essential philanthropist role to assist two elderly couples with daily activities, including shopping, medication, cooking, light cleaning and laundry, and outings.
- Elderly Caregiver at Mr. Leo Davis
- Caregiver Personal Assistant at Mr. Leo Davis
- Caregiver/Personal Assistant at Mr and Mrs Leon Lebowitz
- Live-in caregiver at Joyce Schechter
11 months at this Job
- - Surgical Technology
- Certificate - CNA HHA
Assisting elderly clients with daily living skills, assisting with household chores, taking to appointments
- Elderly Caregiver at Home Instead Senior Care
- Grocery team member at Target Store
- Maternity Store Representative at Motherhood Maternity
- Sales associate at C J Banks
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B A in organizational management
• Caring for elderly people so they can stay in their homes. Housework, driving to medical appointments, errands, companionship.
- Elderly Caregiver at Geron Nursing
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assisted my elderly in-laws with day to day care. This serviced allowed them to stay in their home, while getting the needed help from hospice and myself.
- Elderly Caregiver at
- Customer Relations Rep at Central Maine Power
- Emergency Services Rep at AAA Northern New England
- Customer Service Rep at Dead River Company
8 months at this Job
- Science/International Business - International Business