Providing general election information to the public by phone and/ or in person Handle monetary transactions Process vote by mail application Verify personal voter registration & polling place look up Mail Official Sample Ballots, and general office duties Process candidate filing by issuing a Declaration of Intention and administering candidate's oath Issuing Nominating Petitions to candidate Receiving the Nominating Petitions and counting signatures Logging any information pertaining to Nominating Petitions Faxing any requested election information to the public Issuing ballots when they come to vote using DIMS Provide polling place information to voters during the election Create various spreadsheets using Word and Excel Provide information to voters when they want ti know if vote was counted suing a program called WAM, as well as writing complaints
- Senior Election Clerk at Los Angeles City Clerk Election Division
- Foster Parent at In Home
- Outreach Worker/Case Manager at Freedom 101, Inc
- Cashier/Front Lane Customer Service Supervisor at Target Store
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Artesia
Responsible for setting up & breaking down election poll sites; checked in voters and verified voter eligibility; updated hourly voting statistics; interceded as necessary when voter problems arose. I am identified "as needed" for elections. Sometimes I am paid by the Republican Party of Texas and other times by Smith County Election Office.
- Smith County Election Clerk at Smith County Election Office
- Owner at Batten's PhotoGem Labs and Batten Photography
- Reporter/Photographer/Editor, Athens at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School - General studies
Clerical work such as filing, sorting, stuffing envelopes, validating voter information, assisting the general public over the telephone and in person, basic VDT data entry work.
- Election Clerk at Polk County Election Office
- Business System Analyst - IT at Net-Integrated Consulting, Inc
- Business Systems Analyst - IT at State of Iowa - Public Health
- Business Systems Analyst at IT Claims
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Clerk under Judge
- Election Clerk at Bexar County
- Owner at Texas Colorcrete
- Assistant Shipping Manager at Altex
4 years at this Job
Served as computer judge and poll manager for both the Primary election and the General election in 2018. Some supervisory components were involved. Also, data entry skills were performed.I worked with the general public in the voting centers and provided extensive customer service.
- Election Clerk at Douglas County, Colorado
- Lead Teacher at Bright Beginnings Learning Center
- at Petition Circulator
- Customer Service at King Soopers
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English - English
Organizing the polling place before the polls open. Ensuring that qualified voters are permitted to vote. Checking in and processing voters. Distributing ballots to registered voters. Providing instructions and assistance to voters. Answering voters’ questions. Explaining the use of the voting equipment. Maintaining order in the polling place on Election Day. Obtaining results after the polls are closed and closing the polling place.
- Election Clerk at County of Kern
1 month at this Job
• Knowledge of office procedure, methods, and equipment, computers, extraction machine.
• Efficient file maintenance and organization
• Standard warehouse safety procedure
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Election Clerk at Sacramento County Election Office
- Group fitness instructor at 24-hour fitness
- Financial Aid Advisor/Office Manager at Cosmo Beauty Academy
- Franchise owner at Cosmo Beauty Academy
3 months at this Job
Provide clerical support to the Directors Office during the peak election duration. Complete data entry for petitions and registers as needed. Organize and file voter address updates. As of September 10th, I am on on-call status until October/November when the next elections are scheduled.
- Election Clerk at Catholic Community Services
- Driver at Catholic Community Services
- Merchandiser at Angoon Trading Company
- Para Professional at Chatham School District
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Employed At Port Huron Township, I served as an accredited election official. It was my job to develop training material, train election workers, and administer all elections under the Supervision of the Township Clerk. I also served as an Emergency Management Liaison with St. Clair County Homeland Security. As a Liaison I planned, developed, and implemented policies to ensure the continuity of operations, security, and efficiency of Port Huron Township. I assisted the Supervisor in various tasks including writing grant letters, getting local resolutions approved, and lobbying legislators. Finally, I would help the Supervisor prepare the agenda, distribute meeting materials, and create the meeting minutes. In my spare time I have developed a new Cyber Security Policy for the Township, secured a grant for a new ADA compliant kayak launch, implemented a new building security system, and re-developed our website (redesign pending publication). I have also lobbied to have the Township featured in the MTA Township Focus Magazine, and win national recognition.
- DEPUTY ELECTION CLERK at PORT HURON TOWNSHIP
- IT TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST at LANDMARK ACADEMY
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE
- associates - Law Enforcement
Responsible for ensuring the public's right and ability to vote in local, state, national, and special elections. Maintain voter registration records. Respond to voter inquiries regarding eligibility, registration, status, polling locations, absentee voting, deadlines, and voting instructions. Tabulate and certify voting results. Assemble and disassemble poll books. During election cycles, respond to real-time issues such as the maintenance of voting machines and voter registration verification. Candidate for New York State Assembly 2016 Nassau County, New York First-time candidate nominated by Nassau County Democratic Committee.
- Election Clerk at Nassau County Board of Elections
6 years at this Job
- Certification - Legal Studies
- Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies - Legal Studies