• Completed monthly reports highlighting major downtime and their corrective action, categorizing major expenses to equipment, calculating equipment availability and efficiency and outlining major projects accomplished and to be completed/started in the next month.
• Completed RCAs for all major downtime greater than 2 hours in order to minimize future downtime.
• Audited equipment and generated inventory list with min and max stock values based on cost, frequency of use and different areas the part can be used.
• Time keeping for technicians, calculation of hours worked (ST & OT), sourcing of casual labour as needed.
• Selected as a member of the Purchasing Process Improvement Team (PPIT) to identify the gaps in the purchasing process, the main contributors, and filling these gaps to improve the efficiency of the department.
• Generation of PRs, vendor sourcing, executing RFQs and invoicing orders. Developing Scope of works and development & reviewing of contracts
• Executed performance appraisals bi-annually for employees based on KPI's set at the beginning of the year to help develop and motivate employees by identifying their strengths and weakness and guiding them on how they can improve.
• Developed PIPs for low performing employees to ensure they meet the company's standards.
• identified inconsistencies and downfalls in plant processes to help improve reliability and efficiency-
• Identified as one of most influential and top performing employees in the engineering department.
• Managed a $3M capital budget for engineering and maintenance projects.
• Executed Electrical Works on two rebuilds worth $300KM
• Collaborated with on-site directors, operations managers and supervisors on engineering projects.
• Oversaw the work of direct report technicians, including problem solving and quality.
• Managed engineering changes using Dynamic 365 Office.
• Mentored and trained technicians to better improve the competency and efficiency of all staff.
• Oversaw quality assurance protocols to optimize designs.
• Applied principles of electrical theory to advance and improve product development and efficiency.
• Performed in-depth electrical acceptance testing of completed hardware, including continuity and high potential isolation testing.
• Continually improved methods and procedures for processes, measurement, documenting and work flow techniques.
• Monitored installation and operations to consistently meet rigorous customer requirements.
• Identified specific cables, connectors, fuses, circuit breakers and other electrical devices required for the installation of electrical equipment.
• Troubleshot electrical equipment problems such as electro-valves and sensors.
• Coordinated with vendors to identify and procure appropriate equipment necessary for the project.
• Collaborated successfully with cross-functional development teams to design and implement improved systems.
• Reduced corporate risk by managing shrink processes and controlling inventory levels.
• Enhanced operational efficiency and productivity by managing budgets, accounts and maintenance.
• Increased revenue streams by reducing costs, managing schedules and performing variance and risk analysis to implement corrective actions.
• Maintained project quality with a hands-on management style.
• Worked directly witht purchasing and production to achieve maximum efficiency and reliability of equipment to ensure quality product for customers.
• Aligned team actions with company policies and industry standards. by having weekly meeting to discuss our objectives and tasks for each week reiterating expected work ethic.
• Monitored employee performance and enacted improvement plans, coordinated disciplinary actions or provided rewards.
• Regulated service delivery to keep operations efficient and in line with budget requirements.
• Established open and professional relationships with team members which facilitated communication, quickly resolving issues and conflicts.
• Networked and built strong presence with peers to facilitate open communication which increases productivity.
• Reviewed financial accounts for accuracy and resolved discrepancies.
• Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new program.
• Set project timelines and kept teams on task to complete milestones according to schedule.
• Monitored and evaluated teams, identifying and targeting opportunities for improvement.
- Electrical And Instrumentation Engineer at Carib Glassworks Limited
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BSC - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Certificate of Completion - Project Management
- Certificate of Completion - Construction Safety & Health
• Mechanicsburg Terminal Expansion-Instrumentation & Electrical MTO Bulk Estimate
• Storm Water Treatment System- Basic & Detail Engineering. Energy Transfer-Chalmette Refinery.
• Chalmette Plant ESD Valves Relocation- Basic & Detail Engineering. Energy Transfer-Chalmette Refinery.
- Sr Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at MEI-EPC
- Sr Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at Y&V INGENIERÍA Y CONSTRUCCIÓN
- Sr Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at RAG PROYECTOS INTEGRALES, C.A
- Sr Instrumentation Project Engineer at COSA INGENIEROS CONSULTORES, S.A
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
As a refining engineer, I supported engineering projects and maintenance initiatives associated with refinery upgrades both as a project manager and as a subject matter expert in an electrical and instrumentation engineer capacity. Project Manager - As a project manager, I am managing several projects within two programs with a total budget greater than $10MM. I am managing projects ranging from new instrument installations to new ControTrace ® (steam trace) installation and items to be installed to bring existing operations into compliance with Marathon's latest revised standard practices. I am responsible for managing the consultant engineers, internal stakeholders, project schedules, scopes and budgets. Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer - As an E&I Engineer, I am responsible for leading electrical and instrumentation engineering designs, reviewing designs for projects others are supporting, answering construction RFIs. I specify instrumentation, including SIS and DCS instruments. I also work to ensure all designs adhere to industry and internal standards as well as verify adherence to NFPA regulations.
- Refining Engineer at Marathon Petroleum Company
- Marketing and Transportation Engineering Project Engineer at Marathon Petroleum Company
- Maintenance Reliability Engineering Co-op at Marathon Petroleum Company
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
A member of the process control technology group within Bayer Technology Services and then Covestro after the demerger. Responsible for total project support from FEL1 estimation to project closeout.
- Senior Instrumentation, Control Systems, and Electrical Engineer at Covestro / Bayer Technology Services
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at Sofec, Inc
- Associate Design Engineer at Fluor Corporation
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
Paper mill electrical and instrumentation capital projects.
- Electrical Project Engineer at Neenah Paper
- Electrical Construction Coordinator at Enviva - Port of Wilmington
- Electrical Project Engineer at Chicago Bridge & Iron
- Electrical and Instrumentation Project Engineer at KBR Engineering
2 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Please see attached Resume for details.
Please see attached Resume for details.
- Electrical Engineer at Dresden Generating Station
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at URS Corporation, an AECOM company
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
• Electrical Forman
• Read Schematics and Blueprints
• Lead a team of 10 Workers
• Install PVC Pipes 6"- ¾"
• Install 30 amps 600v Disconnects
• Install 480v comercial panels
• Powering up service lines
• Work while live power
• Powerng Hoist and Crains
• Throubleshoot/ dianositcs
• Underground Work
• Phase 1&2&3
• Roughing Appartments
• Operate trimble surveyoring equipment
• Operate excavator
- Electrical Foreman at Bender Electric Enterprise
- Technician/Mechanic at Patriot Electric
- Installer at MSE Corporate Security
- Gas Attendant at Sunoco New Jersey Turnpike
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Introduction to the Electrician
- Associates - Business Administrations
Providing customer focused quality management, team leadership, and process analysis for a leading consumer packaging manufacturer. Quality Management, SQF Practitioner Activities
• Leadership Team Member of WestRock's Food and Beverage Division FY2017 "Plant of the Year"
• Leader - Food and Beverage Division Strategic A3 Waste Reduction Project ◦ Discovered Best Practice Elements that lead to lower Waste ◦ Developed Assessment tool and playbook for plants to follow to improve Waste %
• Team Member - Food and Beverage Division Strategic A3 Top 5 Game Changers
• Member of Plant Steering Leadership for Performance Excellence
• Led development of waste measurement Project improving error rate from 40% to within 2%
• Guest Presenter at our largest Customer's Supplier Summit, presenting to representatives of over 30 suppliers on Standardizing Complaint Investigations through Human Factor Analysis framework Improvement Highlights
• Built and nurtured collaborative relationships with our customers through open, honest, and consistent communications.
• Implemented new Supplier Complaint Process identifying over $300,000 potential recovery from defective material.
• Developed In-line and Off-line quality tests converting subjective data into objective data
• Reduced Customer Complaint resolutions from an average of 34 days to 8 days.
• Reduced turn-around time of non-conforming material rework from average of 48 days to12 days.
• Managed and updated all processes, procedures, and records related to SQF requirements; scoring 98/100 on recertification Audit, highest score in plant history. Followed by a 99/100 the next year.
• Captured 100% of Sample and Color Standards requirements - Created a new database to proactively flag sample and color standard requirements of current and upcoming jobs in production. By providing visibility and traceability into these requirements we can meet our customer's requests.
• Developed a new database tool that compares all scheduled upcoming jobs with past Quality issues to proactively create Quality Alerts for Production managers and operators.
- Quality and Manufacturing Engineering Manager at WestRock Food and Beverage, Americas
- Mentor/Development Officer - Post Acquisition Integration at WestRock Oceania PTY Ltd
- Founder and COO at synAllergy
- Owner at Family Health Center & Synergy Health Systems
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General
- Master of Business Administration - Finance & Operations
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - People Management and Leadership Excellence
Prepared URS (User requires specifications) FRS, SOP, performed root cause analysis on equipment failure and generated CAPA for prevention of failures. Managed small scale to large scale engineering and R&D projects related to process, equipments and facility. Support cross-functional team by communicating and documenting project progress, tracking KPi, supporting group meetings and following-up with action items to achieve business objectives. Reviewed electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, P&I drawings for various skids and processes including facility drawings and HVAC. Completed project for utility upgrade, Power enhancement, Integration of Switchgear, UPS and Generator. Performed Engineering installation activity for Manufacturing Equipment. Hands on Experience with, Automation Projects Like Building Management System Planned and executed projects on timely and cost effective manner by using internal and external resources. Worked on handling Maintenance program and maintained inventory of parts for various processing equipment and instruments such as, Compressor, Water system, Nitrogen Generator, HVAC and Stability Chamber.
- Project Engineer at Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC .NJ
- Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer at Techno-Pro Solutions Inc
- Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Sumul Dairy
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation and Control Engineering - Instrumentation and Control Engineering
10. Partner Resume
in this Federal Vendor, as an Engineer and part owner. We bid on government contracts for various existing facilities for maintenance, upgrading and reviewing electrical and mechanical systems as needed.
in this Federal Vendor, as an Engineer and part owner. We bid on government contracts for various existing facilities for maintenance, upgrading and reviewing electrical and mechanical
systems as needed.
- Partner at EJT Controls, LLC
- Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer at Burns & McDonnell Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Systems Automation Engineer at Burns & McDonnell
- Lead Instrumentation and Controls Engineer at Excel Midstream Solutions
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Civil Eng & Surveying
- incomplete - Science and Mathematics
- - Physics and Mathematics
- - Electrical Engineering
- - Air Force