• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints.
• Electrical Assembler.
- Electrical Assembler at Markem - Imaje
- Production Cell Operator Ink I at Markem-Imaje
- Forger and Production at New Hampshire Forge Inc
- Grocery Stocker. at Shaw’s Keene NH.
6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
general labor, assembly of air door parts and pre-assembly of units, electrical assembler of industrial air curtains, shipping.
- Electrical Assembler at Berner International
- Electronic Assembly Operator at Addeco/Amptech
- Cemetery worker at Catholic Cemeteries of Lawrence County
- Warehouse Worker at Adecco/Genco
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Building Technology
Complete electrical assembly of large automated machines used in the paperboard packaging industry. These machines stack/unstack, bundle, cut, fold, and glue cardboard blanks to create every size and shape of box required for mass packaging of products. Ground up electrical assembly including: Bill of material parts pulling, electrical panel layout and build, wiring by: electrical schematic, diagram, point to point. Enclosure layout/knock outs, floor assembly wiring and troubleshooting, UL certification buyoff, run testing, final buyoff and shipping prep. In the three years I was with Alliance I became a grade four (out of five) electrical assembler specializing in their large machine area. I was the primary electrician responsible for all electrical aspects of the Folder Gluer and Accustack machines. I was the Safety representative for the assembly area and the chairman of the safety committee. I conducted all assembly safety orientation training and Washington State forklift certification training.
- Electrical Assembler at Alliance Machine Systems International LLC
- Inventory Control Specialist at Walmart Super Store
- Mechanical Assembler at Sinclair Systems International LLC
- Quality Assurance Product Tester at Harbor Freight Tools
3 years at this Job
- - Business Management, General Education
I’m currently an electrical assembler who does all the first hand electrical components of a laser base in a deadline type of environment, also have much experience in soldering all types of wires and connections.
- Electrical Assembler at Photonics Industries International Inc
- Receiving Clerk at Big Lots
- Line Service Technician at Sheltair Aviation
- Pick and Pack at Perfume Center of America
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - HVAC
2600 North Longview St., Kilgore, TX 75662
Supervisor: Shequyta Boyd
• Perform specialized and complex tasks including production assembly operations on complex electronic and mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
• Perform complex fabrication and inspection functions in a research, production or pre-production environment
• Build and integrate complex hardware for prototypes, assemblies and large complex systems
• Solder complex subassemblies to meet critical RF performance
• Reads and interpret complex schematics and drawings
• Follow complex methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units.
• Perform complex rework and refurbishment of hardware and systems
• Organize packing, movement and protection of finished product.
• Maintain and operate complex equipment and tooling.
• Accurately complete process paperwork and enter data into the applicable work order management system.
• Lead continuous improvement activities and participate in problem solving activities.
• Leads by example in maintaining a clean and orderly work area
• Requires minimal supervision; Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Electrical Assembler at GENERAL DYNAMICS
- Electrical Assembler at QUADELEC INC
- Assembler/Tester at FLOWTRON
23 years, 11 months at this Job
I'm currently working for Graymills as a electrical assembler my job is reading blueprints building pumps for inking systems and parts washers I have extensive experience with cutting wires crimping
- Electrical electrical Assembler at Graymills Corporation
- CNC Machinist at federal mogul
- CNC Machinist/molding at grier abrasive co inc
- stock/reset/ vendor at crossmark inc
5 years at this Job
- g. e. d - computer science
connector assembly. Good hand eye coordination and ability to work fast and efficient.
• Control Power Panel Assembly
• Cable Harness Wire Assembly
• Using Hand Tools and Crimpers
• Interpret and follow blueprints, diagrams, and drawings
- Electrical Assembler at Fiber Optic Cable
- Electrical Assembler at Rockwell Collins
- Electrical Assembler at ZenTech
- Solderer/Assembler at Novatec
11 months at this Job
Assistant Supervisor/Lead Electrical Assembler
● Emphasis put on secondary product of company manufacturing power units for small to midsize aircraft.
● Assure that all production meets quality standards to the satisfaction of 'Priceless Plane Products'.
- Assistant Supervisor/Lead Electrical Assembler at Atlanta Attachment Company
- Assembly Technician at Cadillac Jack
- Inventory Clerk/Assembler at Hendrick Auto Warehouse
- Machine Operator/Assembler at Elring Klinger
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Public Relations
During this time I held several different titles and worked on several different aircraft. 1. I was an Electronic/Electrical Assembler for about 5 years, building wire harnesses from form boards. I also built form boards. Building wire harnesses, I crimped pins, routed wires, terminated. 2. I also worked asan E&E Installer, installing these wire harnesses on different aircraft such The C-130, the C-141, the P-3 and the C-5 A and C-5 B, for 6 years. 3. During my time at Lockheed, I was also a Final Line Inspector for 2 years. 4 I also was a Tool Maker, a Jig & Fixture Builder for 13 years, building Tools and Jigs and Repairing assembly tools to build aircraft from. 5 I also was a Structures Assembler, shooting rivets, reading B/P's, using all types of hand Tools, for about 8 years. 6 Prior to working at Lockheed, I worked for SCI, in Huntsville, Ala. There I was trained to Solder per NASA specs. I built PC boards and wired computers. 2 years 7 Before that I worked for Hayes International, contracted to NASA. I built cables. Used on the Saturn 5 rocket, that went to the moon. After I retired from Lockheed, I job shopped for about 3 years, performing structures repair on 767's, 737's, DC-10, F-15's and C5's at Warner Robbins and I also worked on P-3's. I worked in Waco, Texas, Dothan, Alabama, Macon, Ga, Warner Robbins, Ga. And Indianapolis Indiana, all job shopping, doing "C" checks and "D" checks and replacing skins and other parts. From 2002, until now, I managed a Bluegrass band of 5 men playing Bluegrass music in the State of Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Florida. This is a part time job. I drove a school bus for Cobb county for about 3 months. Not sure of the date but I think it was about 2007. Since then, I've not worked anywhere. Sincerely yours, James (Jim) Miller
- Electronic/Electrical Assembler/Installer at Lockheed Martin Co
33 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
My job is to run wires, install the electrical components, and wire electrical components for Valent's HVAC units. I also work as a: Component Assembler December 2016 - March 2017 Machine Operator March 2017 - June 2017 Assembler June 2017 - August 2017 Press Brake Operator August 2017 - March 2018 Electrical Assembler March 2018 - Present
- Electrical Assembler at Unison Comfort Technologies
- Overnight Stocker at Lunds & Byerlys
- Dish Lead at Sodexo
- General Laborer at Release Coatings
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Residental Electrician
- BS - Religious Studies