Electrical Contractor, General Foreman, foreman, project management, estimating, design/build
- Electrical Contractor at Contact Electric
- Owner, Operator and Manager at Contact Electric, LLC
30 years at this Job
- Associate - Biology and Inside wireman.
- JATC apprenticeship training completed - Biology
Electrical Contractor (PA076174)
• Residential and commercial work.
• Audio/Visual Installations.
• Collaboration with other sub-contractors to complete projects on schedule and under budget.
- Electrical Contractor at Self Employed
- Electrical Instructor at Brightwood Career Institute
- Keith Martin Electrical Contractor at
- Custom Installer at Frankentek Inc
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Electrical Contractor specializing in design/build commercial and industrial work.
- Owner- Electrical Contractor at Hunt Electric Inc.
- Instrumentation Engineer III at AAIPharma Services Corp
- Packaging Equipment Engineer at Eisai Pharma Inc
- Engineering Maintenance Manager at Amphora Discovery - Biotech Drug Discovery Start-Up
at this Job
- Associate of Science - Electronic Engineering Technology- magna cum laude
Helped with various electrical contractor duties mainly in commercial properties.
- Electrical Contractor Helper at J&L Services
- Food Service Worker at PSU University Park
- at PHYS
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Engineering
- College Prep
Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions. Handle payroll and invoicing. handle inquiries from incoming call. Worked from home, my home office for upcoming new business. Computer efficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Quick Books.
- Part Time, Flores Electrical Contractor at Flores Electrical Contractor/part time
- Office Manager/HR at McPherson Temporary Service
- Finance Officer at Regional Finance Co
- Telephone Customer Service at Mutual Of Omaha Insuarance
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Finance
- High School Diploma
• Periodic volunteering
• Assist certified electrical contractor manager
• Ceiling fans & lighting installation
• Electrical repairs & rewiring
• Service upgrades & surge protection
• Ability to read blueprints & schematics
• Familiarity with NEC
- Electrical Contractor Engineer Assistant at EEPD Wiring
- Technical Marketing Engineer at KEMET Electronics Corporation
- Communication Technician Level 4 at Comcast Cable Communication, Inc
- Lead Shift Cashier at Stop and Shop Store
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters in Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Associate in Arts - Electrical Engineering
I do Electrical Service and Contractor work Residential and Commercial.
- Electrical Contractor at Birk Electric
- Journeyman Electrician at Day & Zimmermann Surry Power Station
- Journeyman Electrician at Day &Zimmerman North Anna Power Station
- Journeyman Electrician at Day & Zimmermann North Anna
25 years, 7 months at this Job
Provide residential and commercial electrical services to customers. The last 7 years have been primarily commercial, with service upgrades and tenant build outs, and troubleshooting electric problems.
- Electrical Contractor at Daniels Electrical Services
- Electrician at UHL Co.
- Electrician at Prairie Electric
14 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Electrical
- High school - General
Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
• Install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. May install or service street lights, intercom systems, or electrical control systems.
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
• Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Electrical Contractor at Self Employment Electrical Contract
- Electrician at United Electrial Contractors
- Electrician Apprentice at Carringer Electric
- Lead Problem Solver at Mohawk Industries
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college - Electrical Construction
- High school - College Prep
ProEnergy Electrical Contractor & Foreman July 2015 to Now I volunteered after hours and weekend in commercial, heavy industrial and construction projects ranging from $50 million to $100 million dollars. The work locations ranged from Coffeyville, Kansas to El Dorado, Kansas. Worked well independently and collaborated with the work group to ensue productivity and completed assignments timely. Consistently displayed a strong ability to lead and direct a work crew of 4 to 8 while maintaining a high level of flexibility while working with the client and obtain an OSHA 10 Certification Card CRP AED and Basic First Aid Certification Card
- Electrical Contractor & Foreman at ProEnergy Services
- Electrical Contractor & Foreman at Lauren Engineers & Constructors, Inc
- Route Sales Representative at Utz Quality Food
- Electrical Contractor at ProEnergy Craft Services
2 years, 11 months at this Job