Currently I am working on Revit 2017, 2018 and 2019. I primarily set up models for design, perform clash detection and work as an electrical designer under the supervision of an electrical engineer or a project manager. I currently work on projects that are for Senior Living, Memory Care and/or Independent Living. I help support other Revit users with software questions and mentoring. My role also includes meetings with clients, BIM Coordination, internal project meetings and other support required to assist with the getting the project out on time, under budget and follows "The Steen Way".
- Electrical Designer at Steen Engineering
- Electrical Technician at Life Time Fitness, Inc
- Electrical Designer at Gausman & Moore Associates, Inc
- Electrical Designer/BIM Coordinator at Gephart Electric, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Vocational Certificate of Completion - Electrical Design for Construction
Senior Electrical Designer. CB & I Power On site @Southern Co, Vogtle Nuclear Plant (AP1000) Units 3 & 4 Responsibilities include PDS Raceway and Equipment Modeling ,2D physical electrical design for raceway/conduit, as well as wiring, Bills of Material, grounding and checking. Provide construction support and support for Engineering Design Change Requests (E & DCR). Softwares utilized: PDS, Microsation, SmartSketch, Smartplant and Bentley Navigator.
- Senior Electrical Designer at On site @Vogtle Nuclear PlantSouthern Co
- Senior Electrical/Controls Designer at Fluor Corp
- Palmetto Mgmt & Engr/Invista at Dupont
- Senior Electrical Controls/Instrumentation Designer at Day & Zimmermann
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business College Credits
- - Real Estate
- - Design Engineering
- College Prep
- Associates - Business
U.S. Department of Energy Strategic Petroleum Reserve
Electrical Designer for the emergency fuel storage of petroleum reserves maintained underground/caverns in Louisiana and Texas. Complete highly technical and complex electrical designs and layouts for complete systems and components
of project. Design and create 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD and SmartPlant3D for federal government project.
Compliance with required specifications, tolerances, safety factors, and client requirements.
• HASC Basic and H2S Certification
• US Federal Government Security Clearance Level 1 HSPD-12 PIV Card
- Electrical Designer at Parsons
- Electrical Designer at Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals
- Petroleum Engineering Academic Advisor at University of Houston - Chemical and Biomolecular
- Engineering Technician at Fluor Corporation
2 years at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Computer Aid Design
- Bachelor's - Communications
Tempe, AZ. Senior Electrical Designer, Revit BIM Electrical Modeling May 2017 to September 2017
- Senior Electrical Designer, Revit BIM Electrical Modeling at Rosendin Electric
- Senior Electrical Designer, Autocad at EDG Consulting Engineers
- Senior Electrical Designer, Autocad at J5 Infrastructure Inc
- NP Engineering at
4 months at this Job
EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY (TENNESSEE OPERATIONS) - Kingsport, TN Lead electrical designer for Project Engineering Utilities team. Responsible for engineering to install substations.
- Lead Electrical Designer (Direct Hire) at Ford, Bacon, & Davis LLC
- Electrical Designer (Direct Hire) at EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY (TENNESSEE OPERATIONS)
- Lead electrical designer assigned to Research & Development at EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY (TENNESSEE OPERATIONS)
- E/I Designer at BAE Systems
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- A.S. - Electrical Technology
- DMin - Bible
BIM Electrical Designer: Implementing IFC Base Build Design Model and transferring into Issue for Fabrication electrical drawing set that are clash free against ❖ 3D scan point cloud data, ❖ Site Federated Model Coordination with multiple sub-disciplines and trades right on client site. Projects: § Globalfundries Fab 8 - Electrical design of conduit systems, bus duct and cable tray that are connected with electrical and mechanical equipment of the SubFab of semiconductor facility. Phase 1, 2, 3 of electrical fit-out of existing conditions.
- BIM Electrical Designer at Nfrastructre
- MEP BIM Coordinator at DPS ATG
- BIM Electrical Designer at KW Mission Critical Engineering
- BIM MEP Designer at EYP Architecture & Engineering
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Drafting & Design
Electrical Designer/Jordan & Skala Engineers (08/2018 To 01/24/19) Electrical Designer for a leading MEP Engineering firm, designing the electrical portion for commercial buildings, and working along with architects, lighting manufacturer's representatives, mechanical engineers and plumbing engineers. Duties include both core and shell projects and complete tenant build out, including photometrics, compliance with city codes, service entrance, layout and circuiting of 120/277VAC for kitchen appliances and equipment, general purpose receptacles and lighting design. Experience also includes preparing projects for permit applications and contractor bids.
- Electrical Designer at Jordan & Skala Engineers
- Electrical Designer at Katerra
- Electrical Designer/AECOM at B+P Division
- Electrical Designer/ URS at AECOM, Process Engineering Division and Oil and Gas Division
5 months at this Job
- AA - Drafting
- BA - Studio Arts
Worked as the electrical designer in the electrical engineering team for the heat trace department overseeing the completion of project deliverables. Created complete design packages for heat trace circuits. (Preliminary circuit design based on customer piping isometrics, inputting circuit design criteria into design software to make certain of operational success, drawing the circuit and piping with AutoCAD, etc.) Utilized various electrical design packages (Computrace, TraceCalc) to design and refine the parameters of an insulated circuit. (Amperage, insulation type & size, Temperature Control, component allocations, cable allocations, area of classification, circuit breaker sizes, environmental factors, and more) Utilized Autodesk AutoCAD software (2013-2018) to produce complete electric heat traced piping isometrics which included the EHT design data. Maintained a working knowledge of electricity, thermodynamics, electrical components, circuitry, process systems, piping equipment, valve types, and more to interpret design results of the CompuTrace and TraceCalc systems. (Heat loss, operating current, maintenance variables, etc.). Regularly referenced IEEE equations and many types of charts to verify design was within standard and the software yielded correct values. Filled Layout Design role for ACSI creating technical documentation for the Analyzer division. Experience drafting and designing shelter house enclosures, assembly instructions, sample flow diagrams, sample conditioning units, connections for terminal blocks, panels, and many varieties of process analyzers and components.
- Electrical Designer at Applied Controls
- Mapping Designer at EnSiteUSA
- Mechanical Piping Drafter at Select Engineering, INC
- Data Clerk/Analyst at Samaritan EMS
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Drafting & Design and Computer-Aided Design
Lead electrical designer assigned to the SPR Projects Task Force responsible for all areas of electrical design. Responsibilities include electrical design and drafting, coordination with project managers, project engineers and other disciplines. Perform walk downs and survey job requirements, talk with client, and prepare design estimates, BOM's, MTO's, work CAC scopes, cable schedules, attend meetings, and oversee other designers.
- V. Electrical Designer at Parsons
- Principal Electrical at KBR
- Electrical and Instrumentation Designer III at BE&K/KBR
6 months at this Job
- - Continuing Education
Fort Worth, TX
Electrical Design Professional January 2nd 2013- July 26 2016
• Provided electrical systems design and engineering document development and production for multiple commercial, industrial and institutional projects including Car Dealerships (Auto Nations), Airports (DFW, Houston Hobby), Schools (DISD, FWISD) and Military Base/Posts (NAS JRB). Provide all facets of computer aided drafting and design related to production maintenance, coordination and electronic project support. Provide multiple trade quality control, cross discipline coordination and construction phase support including shop drawing and RFI graphic support and as-built development. Provide general office team support as required to help promote and foster MULTATECH's success as a growing company. Summit Consultants, Fort Worth, TX Project Manager Electrical Designer Engineer January 2nd 2016- Recent
• Duties include design and detailed engineering of electrical systems for a various range of projects. Responsibilities include "start to finish" electrical design from coordinating with the utility company for incoming electrical service to design of lighting, power, technology, site lighting, panel schedules and single line. Design also insured of no voltage drop problems and proper fault current calculations.
• Duties included working on multiple projects at one time such as Apartments, Will Rogers Memorial Center, Banks, Car Dealerships/Service centers, Public Storages, Dallas Theological Seminary, U.S Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Lockheed Martin, and Others.
• Other Responsibilities included Project management. Duties included Making sure Projects were properly coordinated with Clients and deadlines were always met and in a timely manner.
- Project Manager Electrical Designer Engineer at Multatech Architects and Engineers
- at Jacobs Engineering
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Supply Chain Management
- Associates of Arts Degree