Electrical Designer, Project manager.
- Electrical Designer at Vector Consulting LLC
- Technology Cad Technician at Electrical Equipment Co. Inc
- Cad/Revit Technician at HNTB Corporation
- MEP Cad Technician at Applied Engineering
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- AAS - Architectural Drafting
- - Year General Studies
Served as Electrical Designer. Responsible for design, drafting and revision of electrical drawings using AutoCad and AutoCad Electrical cad systems to build DeltaV control system enclosures. Wiring diagrams, schematics and physical layouts where developed for the panel shop to construct. We designed these system for a variety of customers.
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER at Novaspect Inc
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER at R. T. Patterson
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER at Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America
- ELECTRICAL DESIGNER at Ford, Bacon and Davis LLC
9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Mechanical Drafting in Mechanical
• Applied a knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) to the development of electrical plans in different settings
• Collaborated with architects and third-party contractors to ensure fulfillment of client needs
• Functioned as a flexible and multifaceted team member, performing roles from project assistant to lead electrical designer
• Often put in surplus hours to guarantee timely project development
- Electrical Designer at Jordan & Skala Engineers
- Electrical Engineer 1 at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- College Level Intern at ES3 Inc
1 year at this Job
Tempe, AZ. Senior Electrical Designer, Revit BIM Electrical Modeling May 2017 to September 2017
- Senior Electrical Designer, Revit BIM Electrical Modeling at Rosendin Electric
- Senior Electrical Designer, Autocad at EDG Consulting Engineers
- Senior Electrical Designer, Autocad at J5 Infrastructure Inc
- NP Engineering at
4 months at this Job
Madison, MS 09/2013- Present
An electrical engineering consulting firm that works with architects and commercial real estate owners to create blueprint designs for new construction and renovation projects.
• Determine components to complement electrical designs by keeping up to date with new designs of electrical components, panel boards, and light fixtures to make sure customers get an operable, efficient system.
• Create equipment projects on how to perform load calculations for sizing wire, circuit protection, panel boards, disconnects and other electrical devices to guarantee designs meet electrical needs.
- Electrical Designer at The Power Source, PLLC
- Maintenance and Draftsman at Attala Steel Industries
- CNC Programmer at Metals USA
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS in Industrial Technology and Maintenance Management - Industrial Technology and Maintenance Management
- AS in Drafting and Design - Drafting and Design
Responsible for design, Instrument & Electrical design and engineering assistance on both upstream and downstream projects. For a list of companies and projects, see below. CB & I, Houston, TX 2014 to 2017 Senior Electrical Designer Freeport LNG, Freeport, Texas Cable sizing and Tray fill calculations. Raceway design, modeling, and drawing creation. Coordination between Civil/Structural, Piping, Instrumentation, and Project management regarding management of change of design. Vendor package review Substation layout and raceway design for power distribution. Underground Duct bank and Trench design. Equipment modeling. Southern LNG, Elba Island, Savannah, Georgia Field walkdowns and supervision of 3D Site survey. Design of Temporary to permanent power distribution. Cable sizing and Tray fill calculations. Raceway design, modeling, and drawing creation. Equipment modeling.
- Senior Electrical Designer at Cb&i
- Electrical Designer III at Bechtel
- Electrical Designer III at CB & I
- ROV Pilot Technician II at Canyon Offshore Inc
3 years at this Job
Electrical Designer, Marathon, Galveston Bay, Logic Manager Replacement
• Job scope consisted of replacing relay logic of over 100 MOV's to PLC logic. Had to perform as-builts of MOV wiring, inspect junction box wiring, create as-builts of MOV MCC's, created as-builts of relay cabinets and create new wiring diagrams for MOV's. Logic configuration was sub-contracted to a 3rd party vendor utilizing a Experion C300 and Triconex logic controller Electrical Designer, Novus, Green Lake, Texas
• Complete Phase 3 estimate for Alimet and Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), and OSBL units. All equipment was modeled in Smart Plant 3D. Smart Sketch was utilized to cut MTO drawings for lighting, grounding, power, and cable tray plans. Electrical Designer, Marathon, Galveston Bay, Shelters Program - ISBL
• Designed electrical layout for (7) Operations buildings, (7) Maintenance buildings, and (1) Decontamination building. Create electrical power plans, equipment grounding plans, and communication plans. Create 480V and 120/208V panel schedules. Create building one lines. Performed weekly electrical inspections of all blast resistant shelters at vender shop, and conducted factory acceptance testing prior to shipping. The modular sectional buildings were welded in the field and wired via shipping split boxes. Once buildings were completed by site services I preformed client commissioning testing in plant.
• Electrical Designer, Marathon, Galveston Bay, Shelters Program - OSBL Routed cable trays for fiber optics from Central Control Building (CCB) to master junction boxes and blast proof shelters with redundancy routes. Routed cable trays for power from in plant service to new and existing transformers. Coordinated cable tray routing with Civil/Structural during site walk downs. Create detailed drawings and material take-offs for cable tray, conduit routing plans, and grounding plans. Maintained power/conduit and fiber schedules. Maintained single line drawings. Create custom details for cable tray supports utilizing unistut system and Hilti system.
• Lead P&ID Designer, Flint Hills, Pine Bend, Minnesota Create new and modify existing Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams and Process Flow Diagrams. Scope of work included locate in tie points for new construction and create demolition drawings.
• Lead P&ID Designer, Invista, Victoria, Texas Create new and modify existing Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams for shut down scope utilizing Micostation. Scope of work included creating P&ID's for new tank farm, locate tie in points for new construction and generate demo drawings for shutdown.
• P&ID Designer, Dow Chemical, Deer Park, Texas (Field assignment) Create a database for Dow Chemical of all instrumentation through several plants. Tasks included P&ID walk down of field transmitters, control valves, pressure switches, level switches, and various other control system equipment. Manufacturer, serial numbers, and working conditions were captured in field to be updated in Dow data base.
- Electrical Designer, Mechanical Designer & P&ID Designer at Jacobs Engineering
- AutoCAD Designer at Suncoast Post-Tension
- Drafter/Designer at PRONET Group
- Drafter/Designer at Engineering & Fire Investigation
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Design
- - Jacobs Engineering
EASi Engineering Nov. 2012 – Current Position Electrical Designer II, Stations Department Tulsa, Oklahoma Designing and drafting electrical stations and protection & control plans using Microstation Descartes for American Electric Power (AEP). Field Services work for American Electric Power (AEP) Telecom projects for American Electric Power (AEP) Projects: Welsh Power Plant 345kV Substation - Upgrade and modification through design and approval phase. Chisholm230/345kV Substation - Greenfield project through design and approval phase. Ganso 138kV Substation - Greenfield project through design and approval phase.
- Electrical Designer II, Stations Department at EASi Engineering
- Electrical Drafter/Designer at EPS Engineering & Design
- CAD Technician at CEI Engineering Associates, Inc
- Drafter at Pellham Phillips Architects & Engineers
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Occupational Studies - Computer Aided Drafting & Technology
- Diploma - Computer-Aided Drafting and Design
Electrical Senior Designer (5+ years)- Initiate problem solving for new product designs and as well as existing products Work with Engineers to design and document SNC's products while following established design and documentation standards Translate concept drawings, verbal descriptions, and sketches into detailed models and drawings in support of specific program tasks Efforts will include structural, environmental, and manufacturability considerations, including tolerance evaluation to reduce costs and schedule impact for all design efforts, while ensuring compliance with military and standards or best commercial practices (as appropriate) as well as contractual requirements Will generate and launch Engineering Change Orders (ECO) with associated documentation into Configuration Management (CM) system Originate specifications, control documents, verification and validation plans, procedures, reports, and other documentation in support of design and development activities Execute engineering design and development activities consistent with Customer quality, cost and schedule requirements Participate in design integration with customer requirements and industry standards Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals and knowledge of electronics Avionics Maintenance Supervisor (6 months)- interfaced by all medias (written, email, verbal, electronic, face to face etc.) with other departments (Engineering, Materials Control, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Safety, Human Resources, Program Management etc.) to communicate changes in schedules consisting of but not limited to flight, production, and personnel/staffing Review new candidate resumes and recommend for hire, ensuring adequate staffing to meet modification schedule deadlines etc Recommend discipline to DOM and when appropriate conduct employee counseling sessions for non-compliance with SNC policies and procedures Oversee repair, maintenance, and modification of systems used for aircraft navigation and radio communications, weather radar systems and instruments and computers that control flight, engine and other primary functions Responsible for interpreting and answering questions relating to drawing/prints and when appropriate provide approval of drawing changes Avionics Technician (1.5 years)-Perform inspections, make adjustments and repairs, replaces components, and corrects any malfunctions or deficiencies with and without power applied to aircraft Assists with repairs on off-aircraft components such as switch panels, circuit breaker panels, and junction boxes Perform basic mechanical and electrical removals and installations Perform troubleshooting of all avionics/mission systems(as applicable) installed on the aircraft Fabricates parts/wire harness and installs per engineering drawings and instructions Assists in troubleshooting off-aircraft components such as switch panels, circuit breaker panels, and junction boxes Analyzes and develops solutions to complex electronic problems
- Electrical Designer at Integrated Mission Systems Div
- Electronic Technician at DYNCORP
- Avionics Install Technician at Lockheed Martin
14 years at this Job
- Associate in Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology
- - General Studies
Senior NX Electrical Designer
• FCA Programs, Grand Cherokee/Durango
• Responsible for the design and integrity of multiple harnesses throughout the vehicle
• Responsible for releasing harnesses into TeamCenter Database
• Coordinate and maintain communication for 3D - model/drawing standards between Yazaki North America and Mexico's manufacturing team
• Possess a strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives
• Possess strong communication, customer service and organizational skills which increase customer satisfaction
- Senior Catia V5 Electrical Designer at Yazaki North America
- Senior Catia V5 Electrical Designer at Edag Inc
- Senior Catia Electrical Designer/VPM Administrator at Chrysler LLC - Plymouth Road Office Complex
- Senior Catia Seat Designer at Johnson Controls Inc
9 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Fundamentals and Configuration Management