Draft site power distribution system, low voltage system design, electrical control systems, PLCs, emergency standby power systems.
- Electrical Drafter at KSI Engineering
- Electrical Drafter at South Coast Engineering Group, Inc
- Electrical Designer/ Drafter at T.J. Cross Engineers, Inc
- Crew leader at U.S. Census
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Job functions and responsibilities:
Responsible for highly technical CAD Designs for telecom industry.
• Develop detailed engineering drawings for telecommunication projects using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and electrical engineering background knowledge and concepts.
• Coordinate and consult other workers to design, lay out or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems, and position instructions and comments onto drawings in specific orientations for efficiency and best practices
• Technology design, generating adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs
• Creating and maintaining accurate electrical drawings such as plan views of electrical equipment, creating one line and riser diagrams with wire sizes, panel schematics, panelboard schedules AC as well as DC
• Performed voltage drop calculations
• Have Practical knowledge of working on AC panels both low voltage and high voltage and preparing Load study reports to verify whether certain panel can take additional load
• Coordinate with Structural and Mechanical engineers to complete a design within projected time without errors.
- Electrical drafter at BC Architects Engineers PLC
- CAD Designer/Drafter at Life Style International PVT Limited
- Internship for AutoCAD Designer (Design of School Building) at Pinnacle Generators
2 years at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Electric
- - Applied Mathematics
• Coordinate with customer design teams (Arch, Mech, Int Designers) to retrieve project information for scope of electrical system.
• Work with lead electrical designers to complete utility service load calcs.
• Review and incorporate various design trade's detailed plans into electrical system plans, ie mech and plumbing equipment, AV equipment, millwork electrical components.
• Complete power and lighting circuiting plans and panel schedules.
• Prepare plans for permitting and construction packages.
- Electrical Drafter at Empowered Engineering Group
- PV Design Supervisor at SolarCity / Tesla
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) at American Professional Ambulance
- Draftsman at Rocha Nuez & Associates
3 months at this Job
• Prepared electrical schematics and complete layout drawings in AutoCAD.
• Created working electrical drawings in adherence with company and project policies and procedures.
• Reviewed electrical design and provided red line corrections as needed.
• Coordinated with product design team to develop electrical templates models and patterns.
• Created customized products to attain customer and manufacturing approval.
• Upheld all company quality and safety standards.
- Electrical Drafter at AEGION
- Drafter at EVS Electric
- Assistant to Architect at Argo Construction
- Assistant Drafter at Innovation Construction
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Civil Engineering
Electrical power and lighting drawing design using Revit and AutoCAD to implement prefabrication drawings for company’s shop using the sofware’s electrical circuiting and tag management systems. Virtual Design Coordination of electrical equipment and conduits using Revit and Navisworks Manage sofwares.
- Electrical Drafter at Staff Electric INC (02/'17-08'17 As Aerotek Contractor)
- Electrical Drafter at Aerotek (at NSI Electric INC)
- Electrical Drafter at Aerotek (at Pieper Electric INC)
- AutoCAD MEP Electrical Drafter at Pieper Electric Inc
2 years at this Job
- BS - Physics
4 person team (3 engineers & 1 drafter) Updated redlined raster and vector drawings to reflect physical and control additions of conduit, foundation, and grounding equipment Drafted one and three line electrical schematics using Microstation V8 and AutoCAD 2014 Drafted linkage arrangement of conductors, relays, and other components of electrical devices
- Senior Electrical Drafter at Biren Patel Engineering
- CAD Manager at WSP USA, Inc.
- Telecom Drafter at Enginering Associates
- Senior Electrical Drafter at Inman Solar
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science Candidate 2019 - Economics
In the Oil and Gas industry, I was tasked with designing electrical one line's per engineer's project requirements, wire routing diagrams, electrical wiring interconnect drawing, utilizing AutoCAD software 2015.
- AutoCAD Electrical Drafter / Designer at PSI Pipeline Services and Intergrate
- AutoCAD Drafter at Xcel Energy
- AutoCAD Technician at Frontier Refining Inc
- AutoCAD Technician at ISC
11 months at this Job
- - AutoCAD
Engineering Design, Drafting, and Manufacturing. Specializing in Electrical design, Instrumentation, and Control Systems, Piping, and Computer Science, Drafted various electrical systems such as MCC's, Instrument loops and Control Systems, Power Distribution and Lighting.
- ELECTRICAL DRAFTER/DESIGNER at ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTORS SERVICES
- ELECTRICAL DRAFTER at THERMON AMERICAS
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at SWABY - LOBELINE PUMPS
- LEAD MAN at MAREK BROTHER SYSTEMS
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates in Mathematics - computer science
Uphold CAD standards Perform multiple electrical drawings using AutoCAD. Creat general arrangements 3D designer.
- Electrical Drafter III at H2E inc
- Senior Mechanical Designer at Bolthouse Farms
- Civil Drafter at Jensen Design & Survey
- Senior Mechanical Designer at Irwin Industries
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- AA - Drafting & Design
Responsible for drafting drawings markups provided by Electrical Engineers. Most of the drawings (P&C)
Electrical drafting that includes schematics diagrams, wiring diagrams, SCADA, DFR events, etc, and a little about the Physical layout drawings, including Property Layout, Equipment Layout, elevations, sections,
details, etc. using either Microstation V8.i for some clients or AutoCAD 2018 for others.
• Understanding of substation equipment and its function, knowledge of electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. Implementing client standards, practices, and procedures to ensure that work produced conforms to the client's standards and expectations.
• Responsible of sending electrical/physical drawing packages for construction after completed the projects.
- ELECTRICAL DRAFTER II at POWER Engineers Inc
- RETAIL ASSOCIATE at ROSS Dress for Less Retail
- TECHNICIAN OF ARCHITECTURE WORKS at Construction and Architectural Work Co
- ENTRY LEVEL ARCHITECT at Provincial Managing of Planning and Land Use
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Architecture