Develop detailed quality drawings, wiring diagrams, control system drawings and specifications for electrical substations; updates technical drawings using AutoCAD Infrastructure.
• Utilize knowledge of Electrical transmission and distribution, read and develop electrical schematic, and assist engineers with specific projects within a substation, power plant environment.
- Electrical Drafter (PT- Temporary) at City of Vero Beach T & D Electrical Engineering
- CAD Technician at RK&K
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Construction
Duties: Drafting redlines using AutoCAD 2009-2013, Revit 2011-2013. Producing lighting designs and calculations using AGI32. Assisted in designing power, lighting, high and low voltage systems. Knowledgeable in Electrical systems verification as a field surveyor. Experienced in the use of EnergyPro5 to complete Title 24 calculations.
- Electrical Drafter at Michael Wall Engineering
- Electrical Designer/Drafter at H&A Architects
- field surveyor at Revit
- Electrical Designer/Drafter at Engineering Partners INC
1 year at this Job
- - Electrical engineering/ Business admin
Engineering Drafting & Design, Specializing in Electrical design, Instrumentation, and Control Systems, Piping, and Computer Science, Drafted various electrical systems such as MCC's, Instrument loops and Control Systems, Power Distribution and Lighting.
- ELECTRICAL DRAFTER at ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTORS SERVICES
- ELECTRICAL DRAFTER at THERMON AMERICAS
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at SWABY - LOBELINE PUMPS
- LEAD MAN at MAREK BROTHER SYSTEMS (MBS)
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Mathematics
• Planned, drafted Electrical and Mechanical systems.
• Executed, maintained and improved electrical parts controlled computer-aided engineering and designed equipment to perform engineering tasks
• Examined installations and observed operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and provided technical assistance to field personnel.
- Electrical Drafter at PTS Co.
- Electrical Manager at Niloofar Co
- Electrical Engineer at Taftan Co
- Electrical Manager at Sarv-e-Pars Sepehr Co
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Designed, modified electrical schematic and single line diagrams
• Read, modified and developed blue print diagrams
• Modified, developed and reviewed bill of material in accordance with drawing
• Designed single phase and three phase power systems
• Responsible for product development process by creating technical sketches of electrical details
• Met with customers to verify their first request and change order, as needed
• Responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
• Responsible for designing and drawing wiring and layout diagrams
• Update drawings to reflect changes made during field installation
- Electrical Drafter at Mahtab Co
- Assembler and solder at Sadr Co
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Electrical engineering
Project: Stanford University Hospital Develop 3D models and sketches for electrical branch and feeder conduit, cabletray and reflected ceiling plans. Coordinate with 3D steel, HVAC, piping, fire protection, plumbing and framing models. Assist other users with daily operations. Build 3D symbols for electrical, telecom and reflected ceiling models. Software: AutoCAD MEP 2011/Project Navigator / NavisWorks Simulate 2011/ProjectWise v8.1.
- 3D Electrical Drafter at SASCO, Inc
- 3D Electrical Drafter at Aerotek/Morrow-Meadows, Inc
- 3D Mechanical Drafter at Desert Plumbing and Heating, Inc
- 3D Electrical Drafter at Aerotek/Rosendin Electric, Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer
- Associates of Applied Science - Drafting and Design
I closely worked with and assisted electrical engineers in designing and modifying industrial control panel wiring drawings, various engineering and manufacturing documents including bills of materials (BOMs), assembly drawings, assembly instructions, wiring schematics and diagrams using AutoCAD electrical 2018.
- Electrical Drafter/Designer at Wunderlich-Malec Engineering
- Executor at Personal Sabbatical
- Electrical Drafter at Design Ready Controls Inc
- CAD Drafter at Jerry's Floor Store (Temp)
3 months at this Job
- Associates - Mechanical Drafting and Design
Assisted senior designers to field locate, inspect and document all existing electrical system devices affected by renovations proposed to area or building. Produced detailed CADD drawings, one line diagrams, Power distribution, telecommunications, fire alarm, security and Lighting plans. Lighting improvement surveys of interior and exterior lighting. Coordinated information and prioritized work order and scope items. Assisted in any tasks needed with the ability to adapt and learn as needed to be efficient. This resume is made with Free Resume App
- Electrical Drafter at Entech Engineering Inc
- Mechanical Drafter / Designer at Entech Engineering Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates degree in drafting and design - drafting and design
• Created and modified detailed electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical 2015 from sketches, layouts or notes.
• Calculated dimensions and allowances to develop electrical enclosures and sub panel drawings.
• Compiled Bill of Materials and specification sheets for projects.
• Contributed design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operations and quality of product.
• Proofed and revised drawings to identify problems and initiate engineering change orders.
• Onsite verification of electrical schematics and installations.
• Produced and maintain AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical blocks and databases.
• Participated in supplier information sessions to build knowledge and skills.
• Worked closely with outside panel shops in fabrication and problem solving.
- Electrical Drafter/Designer at Cyril Bath
- Electrical Drafter/Designer at Carotek
- Electrical Drafter/Junior Designer at R.A. Moore
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering Technology and Mechanical Drafting
- Bachelor's in Fine Arts - Fine Arts
Draw master sketches to scale showing relation of proposed installations to existing facilities and exact specifications and dimensions. Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew. Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets which are then checked by an engineer or an architect. Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Electrical Drafter at Engineering Consultants, Inc
- Drafter/Illustrator at L-3 Communications, Vandenberg AFB
- Document Procurement Tech II at Countrywide Home Loans
- Installation Technician I. Responsibility at Telpro Technologies, Various Locations in Ventura
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Drafting & Design