Electrical Engineer on Frac Units.
- Electrical Engineer at Stewart & Stevenson
- Electrical Engineer, Controls Designer at DWD International
- Electrical Engineer, Rig Solutions at National Oilwell Varco
- Controls Engineer at Omron Oilfield Marine
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering
- - General Studies
- - Oral Communication
12years of professional experience in construction industry (building &industrial) as an Electrical Engineer ❖ Electrical Engineer at STERLING & WILSON MIDDLE EAST W.L.L, Qatar from March 2018 to Feb 2019
- Electrical Engineer at STERLING & WILSON MIDDLE EAST W.L.L
- Electrical Engineer at HASHMI CONSTRUCTIONS
- Electrical Engineer at AL FOUZAN TRADING & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION CO KSA
- Electrical Engineer at IMPACT SYSTEMS & SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Electrical l& Electronics Engineering
As an electrical engineer from 2014 to 2017, my main task is the design the intelligent system for building control.
- Electrical Engineer at Beijing Institute of Architectural Design
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering & Automation - Electrical Engineering & Automation
Electrical Engineer, Designer and Construction Administrator
- Electrical Engineer at Steven Feller PE LLC
- Fire Alarm Installer at Power Design Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
• Electrical engineer for 3 projects simultaneously supporting development through production level manufacturing
• Verification of PCB design by testing ESD protection, isolation, continuity, and functionality of the circuit
• Project planning throughout the lifecycle of the product including overarching documentation, schedule development and updates, and forecasting material and labor cost
• Review and approve drawings for proper requirements, specifications, tolerances, materials, and accuracy
• Organize and present major project milestone reviews for stakeholders and clients
- Electrical Engineer at HONEYWELL FEDERAL MANUFACTURING & TECHNOLOGY
- Sales Engineer at COMMENCO LLC
- Radio Broadcast Engineering Intern at UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Working on Electrical Generators and Transformers, Armed Force
after getting course in "Diesel Engine & Transformers" including Mechanical and
I'm became responsible for:
• Operating, monitoring, Follow-up and reporting.
• Daily Maintenance (Oil, Gas, Water etc) & Periodic Maintenance.
• Repairing Electrical Malfunctions. NOTE: All these actions are done by me.
- Electrical Engineer at Armed Forces
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Electronics & Electrical Communications Engineering
Performed condition assessments of electric systems service of Hospital's physical
assets including relays, VFD, soft starts, and controls equipment.
• Worked with Senior Electrical Engineer to locate issues and initiate repair
• Prepared documentation about induction motors and power electronics for distribution to clients and employees.
• Maintained and updated database of electrical equipment's
• Attended in developing and implementing methods to process technical issues and related information
- Electrical Engineer at District Hospital
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• ADDC Approved (Up to 11kv) And AADC Approved(Up to 33kv) competent Engineer for HV and LV cable Laying, Jointing, Termination and Installation of Electrical Distribution Equipment.
• Presently Working as Electrical Engineer in AADC's 33kV and 11kV Load Transfer Works from Existing to New Grid Stations and Associated Works in Zakher and AAPS in AL AIN.
• Worked as Sr.Electrical Site Engineer in Midfield Terminal Project, Abu Dhabi International Airport Project for installation, testing and commissioning of various Medium Voltage(22 KV) Power Equipment's.
• Worked as Site Engineer in Long Term Agreement for installation & Supply for Underground Cables, Electrical Distribution Equipment and Allied Works in Abu Dhabi Central Region and Related Island.
• Gasco, Thakreer(ADNOC) PTW/ATW, Dolphin PTW Competency holder. KERALA STATE ELECTRICTY BOARD, RELAY SUBDIVISION, INDIA Engineer Trainee(1 year)
• Routine testing of different relays like over current, Earth Fault, REF, Differential and Distance.
• Commissioning of relays.
• Commissioning of CT's, different tests of transformers.
• Substation operation activities. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
• Preparation of test reports. AREAS OF EXPERTISE WORK IN MIDFIELD TERMINAL PROJECT
• Project includes Installation, Testing and Commissioning of all Medium Voltage(22KV)Power cables, Fiber Optic Cable(144F, 32F), 22kv GIS MV Switchgears, Dry type Transformers, Battery Chargers and SCADA Systems, RTU Unit etc.
• Coordinating with Consultant, Main contractors and Sub contractors for the smooth happening of work.
• Preparation of Work Inspection Report and coordinating with QA/QC department for inspection of completed work by Consultant and Main Contractors.
• Coordinating with ADDC for inspection, testing and commissioning of various Power Equipments.
• Executed all the work activities in compliance with requirement of Client(ADAC), Consultant(AECOM), Electrical Main Contractor(Anel Emirates), Other Main Contractors(TAV, CCC, Arabtec, HLG, L&T) with Approved MS and RA.
• Installation of 3CX300 sqmm MV Cables for feeding 80 no of 22kV Substation through External(Manhole to Manhole) and Internal(on cable trays) of Midfield Terminal Building
• Supervision of Erection of 22KV GIS Switchgear, Dry type transformers(1.5/2.5MVA), Battery Charger, FOTB, RTU panels and Laying of Fiber Optic cables.
• Directly monitoring MV Cable Jointing, Glanding and termination of MV cable to Switchgear etc
• Supervision of Subcontractor works like Testing of MV cables(megger test and VLF test), Various testing activities of Switchgear, Transformer, Battery Charger, OTDR End to End and Power Test for Fiber Optic Cables by Manufacturer(scheineder) and Subcontractors WORK IN ADDC and AADC Projects
• Supervision of HV, LV Cable and Fiber Optic Cable laying, Jointing, termination and Installation of Electrical Distribution Equipment.
• Strict Compliance of ADDC and AADC System Safety Rules in work site.
• Preparation of Shop drawing, As-built drawing, method statements, Material Inspection Request as per project requirement.
• Coordination with Town Planning for getting TPD drawing and submission of As-built drawing etc.
• Preparation and submission of RFI's, arrangement of inspections with consultant or client etc.
• Monitoring production of resources and optimizing productivity. Ensuring material availability for continuous progress. WORK IN RELAY SUBDIVISION
• Testing and commissioning of all types of relays including Differential, REF, Over Current, Earth Fault, Distance relays up to 220kv substations.
• Substation operation and activities.
• Commissioning of CT and Panel commissioning.
• Power equipments testing.
• Different testing of transformers.
• Familiarization with testing kit OMICRON CMC 356, SVERKER 760, MEGGER, 1A(Secondary Injection) and 1B(Primary Injection)test set. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Electrical Engineer at RANYA CONTRACTING ESTABLISHMENT
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BTech in Electrical And Electronics Engineering - Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Casper, WY (40hrs. a week) Electrical Engineer of capital projects group. Project coordinator for a multi-million dollar infrastructure upgrade. Replaced outdated and un-reliable medium voltage switchgear with new MCC building and Schweitzer smart relays. Increased reliability in the tank farm by installing centrally located transformers to feed motor pumps, mixers, and lights, which allowed routine maintenance work to be done without a full tank farm outage. Worked with contracting engineering companies in design of a new 30KB/day crude unit. This included design and install of the crude unit MCC building. Electrical project coordinator to install new boilers, and control room. Programed both VFD's and relays. Designed in-house projects for maintenance division.
- Electrical Engineer at Sinclair Casper Refining
- Pipeline Maintenance at Western Industrial
- Member of a tower maintenance crew at AES Wind Generation
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
November-2008 - Monitor, inspect, test, adjust and December-2018 evaluate the performance of the electronics components and equipment; Shippping - Examine, repair, replace wiring equipment on the Read and interpret electronic ships drawings or blueprints electrical engineer - Use power construction equipment, measuring Conduct or supervise the Tan Quang Minh devices, power tools, and testing equipment installation, commissioning, and CO., LTD. - Diagnose faulty systems and equipment operation of electrical and Ho Chi Minh City - Inspect electrical systems and equipment electronic equipment and June-2007 - December- - Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to see the systems; 2008 placement of wiring or equipment Repair faulty electronic and - Perform routine maintenance. electrical equipment to restore system function; - Trouble shooting skills to component level
- electrical engineer at Shippping
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Education