• Promoted to Electrical Engineering Technician in January, 2015.
• Provides technical support to the panel manufacturing and purchasing groups.
• Analyze client's specifications and verify project design compliance to U.L. 508A.
• Develops control system designs, panel layouts, electrical drawings and Bills of Material to meet client's requirements.
• Manages multiple projects effectively in order to maintain project timelines and meet client milestones.
• Continually researches new materials and designs for improvements and cost savings.
• Routinely interfaces with clients to communicate project status.
• Estimates, quotes and develops proposals for new clients, or new projects for existing clients.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Controltech Automation
- Manufacturing/Quality Assurance Technician at Controltech Automation
- Apprentice electrician at B and B Electric
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- Associates of Applied Science - Industrial Electronics & Electronics Engineering Technology
Electrical engineering, reverse engineering, electrical and PCB design, troubleshooting and repair, improve quality and simplify components and builds for easier repair in the field, Point to point and schematic design and build, Management/engineering of the production floor.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Electronic Remanufacturing Corp
- Electronic Technician at Sterling Technology
- Electronic Technician at Electronic Assembly
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- None - Computer Info Systems, Electrical Engineering, Math
- - Computer Science
• Test products within company, using blue prints and schematics accordingly
• Install and repair surveillance systems for School buses, RVs, Motor coach, transit transportation including GPS with antenna
• Products can include; 12/24V Power supplies, HDMI splitters/switches,LCD or LED monitors of different sizes, DVD players, CD players, HVAC controllers, microphones, DVR’s, Hard drives, Indoor/outdoor cameras and cameras for recording Stop Arm violations as they happen and 360 degree camera system.
• Work with Senior Engineers to take on projects, solve problems and/or prevent possible future problems, trouble shoot products, review electrical build prints and document updates
• Travel as needed around the U.S. to install or repair surveillance systems or 360 degree systems for school districts.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Radio Engineering Industries
- Temp Electrical Assembler - at Acieta at Nesco Resource/Contracted to Acieta
- Temporary Worker at Video King
- Shipper/Receiver at XPO Logistics
2 years at this Job
- Associates - Electrical engineering
- - Special Education/Pre-K through HS
- - Criminal justice
MVB/CVP/NPI pilot failures root caused.
• Engineering Memos to support manufacturing builds in the areas of part substitutions, process changes and early ECN implementation.
• Created purges to contain, and sort non-conforming material.
• Technical Product Holds to limit customer exposure.
• Quality Audits failures root cause.
• Supported customer problem resolution efforts by providing Engineering support for customer complaint calls.
• Engineering Support for new product factory introduction teams.
• Represented Houston in worldwide Engineering conference calls for all Commercial products. Summary of qualifications
- Electrical Engineering Technician V at Compaq/HP/HPE Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Diagnostics Technician V at Compaq/HP/HPE Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Electronics Technician at Compaq/HP/HPE Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Supervisor of Combat Information Center - OS2 at USS Navy
12 years at this Job
- Associate - Computer Electronics Technology
- Network System Administrator Professional
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Engineering Solutions and Products
at this Job
- High school - Electrical
Primary Function: Support Research and Development Engineers by performing cycle and functional testing on catalog and custom Ultra-High Vacuum valves and supporting electronic systems for performance and marketing specifications. Secondary Functions: Technical drawing and 3D model creation and modification, test report generation, Small-scale vacuum system design and assembly, Clean-room production support, and field service technician.
- Electrical Engineering Technician I at Nor-Cal Products
- Precision Assembler I at Nor-Cal Products
- Assistant Manager at John's Satellite
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- 28.5 Credits/3.68 GPA - Business Administration
- - Electronic Principals & Ground Radio Technician
- High School Diploma
Troubleshoot control boxes for units. Design, build, and implement test fixtures for the line. Team member training. Work directly with Engineering, LPO, and Team members to improve line processes. '.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Genie Industries
- Refrigeration Technician / Electrician at National Frozen Foods
- Electrician at Ochoa Foods
- Electricians Apprentice at Fuzzy's Quality Repair
2 years at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Industrial Electrical Technology
By contract) My duties are checking out all the electrical equipment such as brisket saws, neck breakers, jaw puller, conveyors, etc. Put pipe conduit, make control panel for the equipment that they need it, check list for preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance, install and fill out VFD powerflex 40.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Seaboard Foods
- Maintenance Supervisor at MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC DE MÉXICO S.A. DE C.V
- Quality Engineer at CUVISA Electrical Services and Installations
- Installation Supervisor at COMINDE
7 months at this Job
• Support hardware team with qualifications, testing, and reworking on microelectronics in electrical lab (e.g. signal integrity tests on eMMC memory at rated temperatures)
• Analyze key differences in microphone and speaker port design through waterproofing tests with audio team in mechanical lab
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN at FITBIT
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER at MEAN WELL USA
- INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING INTERN at ACADEMIA SINICA
2 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Design and document systems and subsystems of electrical components using schematics, ladder/rung drawings, work instructions, line-to-line drawings and bills of material. Establish and maintain work standards, prepare engineering specifications to clarify design details or functional criteria of electrical systems and subsystems. Plan method or sequence of operations for developing and testing electrical systems and subsystems. Develop test plans and methods to perform the tests using jigs, test boards or other means to maintain quality and repeatability. Build and test electrical components, harnesses and installation methods in vehicles to a standard expected in the automotive industry. Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical systems and subsystems using typical electrical hand tools. Test performance of electrical systems and subsystems using electrical test equipment such as multimeters. Interpret testing results to resolve electrical design-related problems. Set up or operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental systems and subsystems under simulated operating conditions. Provide technical assistance to other engineers or personnel in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered during design, development, production, operation and service of conventional hydraulic and electric-drive vehicles. Modify electrical components, systems and subsystems to meet electrical requirements or correct functional discrepancies.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Ultra armoring and defense
- Warehouse Manager, Installer, Technician at Young Amusement
- Electrical Apprentice at Energy Erectors Inc
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Automation Engineering Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Electronics Engineering Technology