o Performs as an electrical engineering technician for the Unmanned Arial Warfare Center (UAWC)
- Electrical Engineering Technician at General Dynamics IT
- MK45 5" 54/62 Technician, General Dynamics IT at USS EISENHOWER CVN
- Third Party Planner at Life Cycle Engineering
- Specialist, and the Command Training Team at USS TRUXTUN
2 months at this Job
707 East Ordnance Road Suite 410 Baltimore, MD 21226 United States 10/2012 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0850 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 11 Electrical Engineering Technician Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Coordinator and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Electrical Engineering Drawings and Technical documents for the Electrical Systems Section (ESS) for the Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NAME) Division. Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction. Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments. Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct functional deviations. Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems. Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment. Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design-related problems. Assist in developing procedures for drawing development for compliance to COMNDNT policy. Perform Design Review of drawings and specifications for technical aspects of major projects and prepare Statement of Work (SOW), work orders and maintenance requests to define work requirements. Evaluate system performance requirements and performing analyses and calculations. Provide technical advice for review and approval of detailed working plans and specifications. Develop one-line, block, schematic and detailed electrical and electronics diagrams using the latest edition of AutoCAD to design and produce technical drawings for end user usage. Supervisor: Otis Harvey (410-762-6825) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes URS Corporations 4564 Progress Road
- Electrical Engineering Technician at U.S. Federal Government - United States Coast Guard
- 3D Engineering Design Senior Technician at Suite C
- Senior CAD Designer at Airetel Staffing Inc
- at Bath Iron Works
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering, A.S.E
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
Hired to provide electrical engineering technician support to NASA MSFC by building and testing phases of system and subsystem hardware development activities, including prototyping and end item development and evaluation in laboratory and field test environments. Working closely with engineers to record test data into databases and point out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors. Assisting in planning, organizing and managing preventative and corrective electronic maintenance programs.
• Prepare and maintain reports, project files and schematics of modified equipment.
• Test and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation equipment such as: circuits, control valves, transmitters, motors and other various equipment.
• Communicating technical guidance and suggesting modifications related to the installation of major components of communications.
• Inspects, tests and repairs electronic equipment and systems to ensure technical integrity.
• Utilizing knowledge of the techniques and theories of electronics and/or networked systems in order to troubleshoot, install, redesign and maintain a variety of electronic systems which involve numerous interrelated subsystems.
• Maintain and troubleshoot power systems and PLCs.
- Electrical Engineering Technician II at Aerie Aerospace
- Electronic Systems Technician at Excellance Inc
3 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Pre-Engineering - Pre-Engineering
- Associates Degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering - Computer and Electronic Engineering
Serve as an electrical engineering technician for BAE systems. Currently support shipboard installs of NAVAIDS and ATC equipment. Able to maintain a secret clearance and pass a background check.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at BAE Systems
- Automotive Parts Specialist at Riebes Auto Parts
- Maintenance Technician at United States Marine Corps
- Courtesy Clerk at Raley's
1 year at this Job
Assisted with the preparation of project cost projections and work-time estimates. Analyzed and interpreted data to reviewed design issues. Works with Contracting, and contractors to meet project timelines Reviews Specifications and Technical data for projects Worked with development team on various projects. Reviewed technical specifications and drawings. Designed cost efficient arrangement of mechanical infrastructure and minimized construction time for Electrical/Mechanical projects Managed engineering projects; generated and maintained design drawings, statements of work, specifications, and cost estimates Prepares Statements of Work, task orders, requisitions, and other procurement instruments for parts, supplies, and services required for sustained facilities and support services requirements. Prepared production cost analysis reports. Designs projects with Auto Cad and reference drawings
- Electrical Engineering Technician at MCAS CHERRY POINT
- Electrician Public Works at MCAS CHERRY POINT
- Maintenance Supervisor at CHASSIX
- Superintendent/Safety Manager at 633 Civil Engineer Squadron
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Divinity Biblical Studies
- Master of Arts Biblical Studies - Religion
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Associate - Electrical and Mechanical Technology
Design and document systems and subsystems of electrical components using schematics, ladder/rung drawings, work instructions, line-to-line drawings and bills of material. Establish and maintain work standards, prepare engineering specifications to clarify design details or functional criteria of electrical systems and subsystems. Plan method or sequence of operations for developing and testing electrical systems and subsystems. Develop test plans and methods to perform the tests using jigs, test boards or other means to maintain quality and repeatability. Build and test electrical components, harnesses and installation methods in vehicles to a standard expected in the automotive industry. Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, or repair electrical systems and subsystems using typical electrical hand tools. Test performance of electrical systems and subsystems using electrical test equipment such as multimeters. Interpret testing results to resolve electrical design-related problems. Set up or operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental systems and subsystems under simulated operating conditions. Provide technical assistance to other engineers or personnel in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered during design, development, production, operation and service of conventional hydraulic and electric-drive vehicles. Modify electrical components, systems and subsystems to meet electrical requirements or correct functional discrepancies.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Ultra armoring and defense
- Warehouse Manager, Installer, Technician at Young Amusement
- Electrical Apprentice at Energy Erectors Inc
3 months at this Job
- - Automation Engineering Technology
- Associate in Applied Science - Electronics Engineering Technology
Responsibilities include: Maintaining computers and documentation required for operation of production Machines, electrical troubleshooting of production machines, new equipment installation and start up support. Responsible for maintaining the Plant Production Reporting System. Troubleshooting and maintaining WonderWare software on all production machines. Manage capital projects from the design phase through implementation.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Kimberly Clark Corp
- Engineering Technician at Kimberly Clark Corp
- Electrical Maintenance Planner at Kimberly Clark Corp
- Maintenance Electronics Technician at
30 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics Technology
* Collaborated with an interdisciplinary team of engineers on electrical and safety circuit product developments. * Re-engineered production processes: increased tool uptime, reduced production cycle times, and cut waste. * Programmed and implemented an asset and inventory management system to ensure continuous improvement under ISO 9000 quality control standards: using Advanced Excel programming.
- Electrical Engineering Technician at AUER Precision Stamping, Inc
- Installation & Operations Manager at Closets by Design, Inc
- District Installation & Production Manager at Closet World, Inc
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Applied Business Data Analytics
- BS - Management
- Associate in Arts - Distinction
- Certificate of Completion - General Business
Troubleshooting most of the equipment on the plant: winding machines, electrical panels, hydraulic
presses, molding station, pouring machines, glue dispensers, test equipment.
• Designing and construction of a Heat Tunnel; was installed as part of a Lean Manufacturing (action workout) event to improve the flow in a production line.
• Designing, building and installation of electrical panels.
• Installation of different types of machine guarding:
• Light curtains
• Laser scanners
• Two hand controls
• Emergency stops
• Safety relays
• Working closely with EHS identifying and closing safety concerns.
• Installation and setup of Variable Frequency Drives.
• Electrical retrofitting equipment; ovens, presses.
• Working on modifications and improvements on the PLC program for the auto-BodyNut machine. (PLC: VersaMax controller from GE).
• Troubleshooting the Molding Stations, working through the PLC program. (PLC software: Studio 5000 Logix Designer from Rockwell Automation).
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN at INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS, LLC
- JANITOR AND CLEANER at JANI-KING
- CONTRACTOR / HANDYMAN at
- CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER at GR EVENTOS & SERVICOS
1 month at this Job
- B.S - ENGINEERING AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEMS
• Basic blueprint and electrical schematic reading, and wiring and installation of circuitries.
• Advanced computer proficiency in configuring, logs data collection and analysis Shimadzu, Konica, Canon, Thales, and Fuji equipment.
• Service and electrical support system control debugging PCB board for precision diagnostic.
• Full semi systems diagnostics repair faulty boards and other components to specifications published by the OEM.
• Electrical troubleshooting mechanical, repairing electrical control semiconductors, repairing mechanical systems, and system upgrades.
• Troubleshoot, repaired, replaced, and updated various system architectures with motherboard, CPU, hard drive, graphics processing unit (GPU) and CD/DVD drive.
• Ability to understand advanced-level networking, installing software, and update patches on Medical equipment, laptops, and workstation.
• Troubleshoot microcontrollers component system power circuitries, voltage, and current in the performance.
• Redesigning systems based on needs in setup and configuring Cisco, Aruba, HP, Moxa switches, access points, and routers.
• Install, update or image file of the operation system, application, components drivers, or BIOS flash.
• Testing networks and troubleshooting with Wireshark, network analyzer, wire tracker, wire tracker emitter, soldering, multimeter and oscilloscope.
• Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, and Multi-tasking
- Electrical Engineering Technician III at Shimadzu Medical Systems
- Financial Strategist at Freedom Equity Group
- at US Health Group
- at Science Applications International Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering